View Full Version : Obama's Eligibility Still In Question

Damocles
02-26-2009, 05:14 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89941

2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility
Says issue could decide if 'we are a Constitutional Republic'

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Another U.S. soldier on active duty in Iraq is joining a challenge to President Obama's eligibility to be commander-in-chief, citing WND's report on 1st Lt. Scott Easterling, who has agreed to be a plaintiff in a lawsuit over the issue, as his inspiration.

"I was inspired by 1LT Easterling's story and am writing you to inform you that I would like to be added as a plaintiff against Obama as well if you feel it would help your case," said the soldier, identified for this report only as a reservist now on active duty in Iraq.

His letter was directed to California attorney Orly Taitz who, along with her DefendOurFreedom.us Foundation, is working on a series of legal cases seeking to uncover Obama's birth records and other documents that would reveal whether he meets the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

More at link...

Minister of Truth
02-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Oh, yay...

As a Guardsman, I can tell you that if I were on federal orders, Obama would be my CINC. Period. And before the last election, when I had a governor who got elected fraudulently (she managed to get elected for good, this time around), I still considered her my state CINC. Period.

This whole thing is retarded.

Damocles
02-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Oh, yay...

As a Guardsman, I can tell you that if I were on federal orders, Obama would be my CINC. Period. And before the last election, when I had a governor who got elected fraudulently (she managed to get elected for good, this time around), I still considered her my state CINC. Period.

They are just seeking people with "standing" after that idiot judge ruled that a citizen has no standing on a constitutional question.

IMO, the truth will out, and it will likely disappoint everybody. He is working hard to hide what will eventually become public knowledge.

Bonestorm
02-26-2009, 11:28 PM
They are just seeking people with "standing" after that idiot judge ruled that a citizen has no standing on a constitutional question.

IMO, the truth will out, and it will likely disappoint everybody. He is working hard to hide what will eventually become public knowledge.

There is no question. You're being a dumbass. "That idiot judge" (whichever one that is) is simply applying well established law.

This stuff is pretty funny though. Bunch of true jackasses getting their panties in a bunch and getting their frivolous lawsuits continuously tossed out of court.

Damocles
02-27-2009, 12:00 AM
There is no question. You're being a dumbass. "That idiot judge" (whichever one that is) is simply applying well established law.

This stuff is pretty funny though. Bunch of true jackasses getting their panties in a bunch and getting their frivolous lawsuits continuously tossed out of court.
Well established law that the citizens have no standing on constitutional issues? I think he is an idiot. If the voter doesn't have standing on who they can vote for (in that case it was a member of the D party) then in reality there can be no standing that will ever count.

And I agree with the second part, as I said. IMO, it will all come out eventually and disappoint all these people.

He is spending a ton of cash to hide stuff that we know about every other person that has been President. It will eventually come out one way or another and then we'll all know what it was all about.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-27-2009, 06:17 AM
Oh, yay...

No. You're a mindless drone who puts mindlessness on a pedestal, congratulations on your idiocy.

Bonestorm
02-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Well established law that the citizens have no standing on constitutional issues? I think he is an idiot. If the voter doesn't have standing on who they can vote for (in that case it was a member of the D party) then in reality there can be no standing that will ever count.

And I agree with the second part, as I said. IMO, it will all come out eventually and disappoint all these people.

He is spending a ton of cash to hide stuff that we know about every other person that has been President. It will eventually come out one way or another and then we'll all know what it was all about.

1) It is solidly established law. You can look it up if you like. In fact, standing requirements are often most favored by so-called conservative justices in that it is a procedural mechanism for closing the courthouse doors on litigants. The reason that the cases (all of them decided by any judge anywhere, including the cases challenging McCain's eligibility since he was born in Panama) were disposed of so swiftly is that the law on this is so firmly established. That's also why subsequent appeals were dismissed without a second thought.

3) He (I presume you are talking about Obama) isn't really spending any cash at all since is most of these cases he isn't even a party to the proceedings. "It" has already come out. He was born in Hawaii. Get over it.

By the way, have you seen copies of every other president's birth certificates? Strange.

Damocles
02-27-2009, 09:30 AM
1) It is solidly established law. You can look it up if you like. In fact, standing requirements are often most favored by so-called conservative justices in that it is a procedural mechanism for closing the courthouse doors on litigants. The reason that the cases (all of them decided by any judge anywhere, including the cases challenging McCain's eligibility since he was born in Panama) were disposed of so swiftly is that the law on this is so firmly established. That's also why subsequent appeals were dismissed without a second thought.

3) He (I presume you are talking about Obama) isn't really spending any cash at all since is most of these cases he isn't even a party to the proceedings. "It" has already come out. He was born in Hawaii. Get over it.

By the way, have you seen copies of every other president's birth certificates? Strange.
No, most of the cases have not already run. You are misinformed. Not all of the suits are about his birth certificate and they are being fought by attorneys hired by Obama.

Obama has hired a power firm in California to fight a subpoena of records from his college, for instance. He is spending a ton of cash to hide things that we know about every other person who ever held that office. Shoot, we all knew the grades of Kerry Bush and discussed them at length. Papers they write can be read... on and on...

There is a reason he is trying to hide these things. I don't believe it is because he is ineligible. I think everybody is going to be disappointed with the result when they do come out. And they will.

Most of the reporting on this is on WND and I mostly know because the morning guy on the radio is a conspiracy nut and loves to report on things like this so he brings Bob Unrue on to talk about the myriad lawsuits in several different states and from many different sources to get some information. It is also why I put it here in the Conspiracy Theory area. At this point it is only that.

I am fascinated by how this is keeps going. And there are far more than just ones to see his Birth Certificate.

Also, I believe that the Judge misapplied the standings rule. As a member of the Party he has "standing", IMO (and that of some other judges). But that is neither here nor there. I think the judge did it for Party, as judges are sometimes wont to do.

Bonestorm
02-27-2009, 09:40 AM
No, most of the cases have not already run. You are misinformed. Not all of the suits are about his birth certificate and they are being fought by attorneys hired by Obama.

Obama has hired a power firm in California to fight a subpoena of records from his college, for instance. He is spending a ton of cash to hide things that we know about every other person who ever held that office. Shoot, we all knew the grades of Kerry Bush and discussed them at length. Papers they write can be read... on and on...

There is a reason he is trying to hide these things. I don't believe it is because he is ineligible. I think everybody is going to be disappointed with the result when they do come out. And they will.

Most of the reporting on this is on WND and I mostly know because the morning guy on the radio is a conspiracy nut and loves to report on things like this so he brings Bob Unrue on to talk about the myriad lawsuits in several different states and from many different sources to get some information. It is also why I put it here in the Conspiracy Theory area. At this point it is only that.

I am fascinated by how this is keeps going.

You don't know very much about judicial processes and are grossly misinformed. As a preliminary matter, as I said previously, Obama is not a party to any of the litigation. Also, Obama is not paying any attorneys at all. You're being lied to and beg for more more more. It's Alan Fucking Keyes for crying out loud.

Why is it fascinating? It's what these lunatic fringe fuckers do.

Damocles
02-27-2009, 09:44 AM
You don't know very much about judicial processes and are grossly misinformed. As a preliminary matter, as I said previously, Obama is not a party to any of the litigation. Also, Obama is not paying any attorneys at all. You're being lied to and beg for more more more. It's Alan Fucking Keyes for crying out loud.

Because the lunatic fringe is fascinating.

Do you believe he will be successful at hiding such things as his college records forever? Because I don't. This will see a resolution. And I can't wait to see if my predictions are correct. (Well I can, but it is an idiomatic expression.)

evince
02-27-2009, 09:45 AM
I think Keys has a broken key chain and some of the "Keys" fell off.

Damocles
02-27-2009, 09:51 AM
I think they asked Keyes to participate because he couldn't be said to have no standing, and he agreed because he likes to be noticed.

Bonestorm
02-27-2009, 09:54 AM
Because the lunatic fringe is fascinating.

Do you believe he will be successful at hiding such things as his college records forever? Because I don't. This will see a resolution. And I can't wait to see if my predictions are correct. (Well I can, but it is an idiomatic expression.)

Yes, let's wait and see.

My only question is at what point do we stop waiting and seeing and start collectively laughing our asses off at these fucking nutters? At what point do we treat them like 9/11 truthers? That time seems to have long since passed but here we are.

Damocles
02-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Yes, let's wait and see.

My only question is at what point do we stop waiting and seeing and start collectively laughing our asses off at these fucking nutters? At what point do we treat them like 9/11 truthers? That time seems to have long since passed but here we are.
I haven't told you not to laugh, in fact I have yet to see anybody here telling you that.

It seems that you think a fascination for something equates to belief. I'm fascinated by UFO reports too, and ghosts, but I am extremely skeptical about either of them. Bigfoot is also fascinating, still also skeptical.

And you have yet to answer the question. Do you think Obama will be successful at hiding his college records forever?

Personally, I don't think we'll ever see the signed vault copy of his birth certificate because Hawaii has logical laws that allow him to refuse that to them. But I do believe we'll eventually get most of the documents these people seek, and that everybody will be a bit disappointed in the result.

Bonestorm
02-27-2009, 10:14 AM
I haven't told you not to laugh, in fact I have yet to see anybody here telling you that.

It seems that you think a fascination for something equates to belief. I'm fascinated by UFO reports too, and ghosts, but I am extremely skeptical about either of them. Bigfoot is also fascinating, still also skeptical.

And you have yet to answer the question. Do you think Obama will be successful at hiding his college records forever?

It's one thing to be fascinated. It's yet another to repeat the lies you are being told as if they are fact, particularly when the source is these guys.

Bonestorm
02-27-2009, 10:15 AM

Personally, I don't think we'll ever see the signed vault copy of his birth certificate because Hawaii has logical laws that allow him to refuse that to them. But I do believe we'll eventually get most of the documents these people seek, and that everybody will be a bit disappointed in the result.

What do you mean by everybody will be disappointed in the result? Who and why?

Damocles
02-27-2009, 10:37 AM
What do you mean by everybody will be disappointed in the result? Who and why?
I think both sides will be. And it will be because both of them will get something they didn't expect.

The conspiracy dudes will find nothing to "prove" his ineligibility, and the worshipers will have some feet of clay moment. Mostly because of the amount of energy expended to hide it I feel that there is something they actually want to hide.

Minister of Truth
02-28-2009, 03:40 AM
No. You're a mindless drone who puts mindlessness on a pedestal, congratulations on your idiocy.

You were supposed to go chasing cars on the freeway. What the fuck happened?

NOVA
02-28-2009, 08:17 PM
* New Jersey attorney Mario Apuzzo has filed a case on behalf of Charles Kerchner and others alleging Congress didn't properly ascertain that Obama is qualified to hold the office of president.

* Pennsylvania Democrat Philip Berg has three cases pending, including Berg vs. Obama in the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a separate Berg vs. Obama which is under seal at the U.S. District Court level and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, brought on behalf of a retired military member who could be facing recall to active duty by Obama.

* Leo Donofrio of New Jersey filed a lawsuit claiming Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court but denied a full hearing.

* Cort Wrotnowski filed suit against Connecticut's secretary of state, making a similar argument to Donofrio. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court, but was denied a full hearing.

* Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes headlines a list of people filing a suit in California, in a case handled by the United States Justice Foundation, that asks the secretary of state to refuse to allow the state's 55 Electoral College votes to be cast in the 2008 presidential election until Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office. The case is pending, and lawyers are seeking the public's support.

* Chicago attorney Andy Martin sought legal action requiring Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle to release Obama's vital statistics record. The case was dismissed by Hawaii Circuit Court Judge Bert Ayabe.

* Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama's eligibility could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama's citizenship. His case was denied.

* In Ohio, David M. Neal sued to force the secretary of state to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.

* In Washington state, Steven Marquis sued the secretary of state seeking a determination on Obama's citizenship. The case was denied.

* In Georgia, Rev. Tom Terry asked the state Supreme Court to authenticate Obama's birth certificate. His request for an injunction against Georgia's secretary of state was denied by Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter.

* California attorney Orly Taitz has brought a case, Lightfoot vs. Bowen, on behalf of Gail Lightfoot, the vice presidential candidate on the ballot with Ron Paul, four electors and two registered voters.

LadyT
03-02-2009, 11:26 AM
ah....hamsters are so cute on their little wheels.

Minister of Truth
03-03-2009, 11:30 PM
This particular conspiracy is really retarded. I do find amusement in the Hillary supporters that filed suits against Obama, because intraparty warfare is entertaining (whether it be Obama vs. Hillary or Romney vs. Huckabee), but people who are seriously challenging Obama's eligibility are fucking retarded.

Even if it were true, you'd never get the Courts to oust the 1st black president in history, which is so far the only thing I appreciate about the Obama administration.

Damocles
03-04-2009, 08:06 AM
This particular conspiracy is really retarded. I do find amusement in the Hillary supporters that filed suits against Obama, because intraparty warfare is entertaining (whether it be Obama vs. Hillary or Romney vs. Huckabee), but people who are seriously challenging Obama's eligibility are fucking retarded.

Even if it were true, you'd never get the Courts to oust the 1st black president in history, which is so far the only thing I appreciate about the Obama administration.
The main drive behind it is a Hillary supporter who is a former US Attorney.

Here's his website:

http://www.obamacrimes.com

His group asked Alan Keyes to file in CA because of the standing ruling, and seek out people like the military dude to file.

There are many other lawsuits out there as well. He has three that he is currently working, that doesn't include Keyes and other lawsuits.

Bonestorm
03-04-2009, 08:10 AM
The main drive behind it is a Hillary supporter who is a former US Attorney.

Here's his website:

http://www.obamacrimes.com

His group asked Alan Keyes to file in CA because of the standing ruling, and seek out people like the military dude to file.

He's not a former US attorney.

Is there any detail too small for you to be dishonest about? Once or twice I can chalk it up to faulty memory but when you do it all the time . . .

Damocles
03-04-2009, 08:26 AM
He's not a former US attorney.

Is there any detail too small for you to be dishonest about? Once or twice I can chalk it up to faulty memory but when you do it all the time . . .
I only go by what he says on the radio, dude. I believe that he says that he is a former US attorney.

Ah, sorry. It's former Deputy Attorney General.... I misremembered.

He was a Deputy Attorney General in Pennsylvania.

You have some weird ability to assume that I am on the guy's side or something. I just am fascinated by fringe weirdos and how far they'll go.

Damocles
03-04-2009, 08:54 AM

I do notice that Obama is specifically named in many of the lawsuits. How does this particularly mean he is not a party in the lawsuit? You seem very educated on this particular subject. I was taking your word for it, but it seems that being the defendant in three lawsuits filed by Berg would mean he was a party in at least three of them.

Maybe Soc can explain.

DamnYankee
03-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Another U.S. soldier on active duty in Iraq is joining a challenge to President Obama's eligibility to be commander-in-chief, citing WND's report on 1st Lt. Scott Easterling, who has agreed to be a plaintiff in a lawsuit over the issue, as his inspiration.... This would be great fun if the whole Obama thing came crashing down! :cof1:

Bonestorm
03-04-2009, 09:02 AM
I do notice that Obama is specifically named in many of the lawsuits. How does this particularly mean he is not a party in the lawsuit? You seem very educated on this particular subject. I was taking your word for it, but it seems that being the defendant in three lawsuits filed by Berg would mean he was a party in at least three of them.

I believe that was in reference to the Keyes lawsuit on California where you alleged that Obama was spending lots of money on attorneys. He's not a party in that case.

Edit: And no, I'm not particularly educated on this subject. I followed the original Berg case because it was hilarious but this stuff got really really tired really really quickly.

Damocles
03-04-2009, 09:28 AM
I believe that was in reference to the Keyes lawsuit on California where you alleged that Obama was spending lots of money on attorneys. He's not a party in that case.

Edit: And no, I'm not particularly educated on this subject. I followed the original Berg case because it was hilarious but this stuff got really really tired really really quickly.
So you were solely referencing that case and not other cases like the one I was speaking of where they subpoenaed records from his college, the college stated it was a valid subpoena but contacted attorneys paid for by, apparently, "not Obama" that is attempting to block them? I didn't specify yet you rejected that Obama was named in any of the lawsuits and that he was not spending cash trying to fight this.

The reality is you were spouting off without information, and I was taking your word for it. I'll not make that mistake again.

Somebody is spending serious green.

Bonestorm
03-04-2009, 10:14 AM
So you were solely referencing that case and not other cases like the one I was speaking of where they subpoenaed records from his college, the college stated it was a valid subpoena but contacted attorneys paid for by, apparently, "not Obama" that is attempting to block them? I didn't specify yet you rejected that Obama was named in any of the lawsuits and that he was not spending cash trying to fight this.

The reality is you were spouting off without information, and I was taking your word for it. I'll not make that mistake again.

Somebody is spending serious green.

The college records are a part of the Keyes lawsuit. It's the same lawsuit.

Damocles
03-04-2009, 10:19 AM
And the lawyers that were contacted by the college's lawyers... who is paying for them?

Bonestorm
03-04-2009, 10:23 AM
And the lawyers that were contacted by the college's lawyers... who is paying for them?

Even assuming the college's lawyers contacted other lawyers, how much does the following conversation cost?

College Attorney: Hi, counsel for the president, we received a subpoena for some records. Do you object to us producing them?

Counsel for the President: Yes.

College Attorney: OK.

Exeunt.

Damocles
03-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Even assuming the college's lawyers contacted other lawyers, how much does the following conversation cost?

College Attorney: Hi, counsel for the president, we received a subpoena for some records. Do you object to us producing them?

Exeunt.
Not quite. The second group of attorneys are filing motions, etc. on his behalf and are one of the priciest in California. But heck....

It is still fascinating, and I believe expensive.

"exuent"

Damocles
03-04-2009, 10:41 AM
This would be great fun if the whole Obama thing came crashing down! :cof1:
Especially over this. I've been saying pretty much all along that these people are dopes, and think they are. Imagine President Joe Biden...

DamnYankee
03-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Especially over this. I've been saying pretty much all along that these people are dopes, and think they are. Imagine President Joe Biden... Ive said since the outcome of the 2008 election that I hope these liberals do exactly what they want to do, unfettered by the GOP. Only then will the scheme come crashing down around everyone, and only then can we start to rebuild. Its either that or bloodshed.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-04-2009, 01:20 PM

Damo, you say this, but how did you come to the conclusion that everyone will be disappointed? It seems to me, if there were nothing to any of this, the records would be made public. There wouldn't be this vehement refusal to release information to the public. If there is nothing to hide, why does Obama continue to act as if he has something to hide?

Personally, I think he was born in Africa, and spirited off to Hawaii to live with his grandmother and be "officially" American. Not because his family thought he might one day be the president, but because it is more advantageous across the board to be an American as opposed to an African. Now, this may be one of those skeletons so firmly entrenched in the closet, we never get to the bottom of it... can anyone say, Chappaquiddick? It is certainly not likely this will ever effect his legitimacy as president, because it all boils down to his word against his opponents. But you are right, it is indeed intriguing to watch this unfold.

Damocles
03-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Damo, you say this, but how did you come to the conclusion that everyone will be disappointed? It seems to me, if there were nothing to any of this, the records would be made public. There wouldn't be this vehement refusal to release information to the public. If there is nothing to hide, why does Obama continue to act as if he has something to hide?

Personally, I think he was born in Africa, and spirited off to Hawaii to live with his grandmother and be "officially" American. Not because his family thought he might one day be the president, but because it is more advantageous across the board to be an American as opposed to an African. Now, this may be one of those skeletons so firmly entrenched in the closet, we never get to the bottom of it... can anyone say, Chappaquiddick? It is certainly not likely this will ever effect his legitimacy as president, because it all boils down to his word against his opponents. But you are right, it is indeed intriguing to watch this unfold.
My conclusion is based on gut feeling. I think we'll eventually get the information one way or another, but it won't "disqualify" him, and will have something he wanted to hide that will come out, both sides will be disappointed with the result.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-04-2009, 01:33 PM
My conclusion is based on gut feeling. I think we'll eventually get the information one way or another, but it won't "disqualify" him, and will have something he wanted to hide that will come out, both sides will be disappointed with the result.

Okay... but like I said... Think about it... Your family is fairly well-to-do by African standards, you are born there, but you have a maternal granny living in the states... better opportunity for your future, better chance of success and good education... isn't it logical to think he may have been sent to America after his birth? Especially when it was discovered they could obtain certification of birth after the fact in Hawaii, a nice little loophole in the system.

This story hasn't gone away because it is yet to be confirmed he was indeed born in Hawaii, we don't know what hospital or attending physician, or any relevant info we can confirm... that's pretty odd, if everything is legit, don't you think?

Damocles
03-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Okay... but like I said... Think about it... Your family is fairly well-to-do by African standards, you are born there, but you have a maternal granny living in the states... better opportunity for your future, better chance of success and good education... isn't it logical to think he may have been sent to America after his birth? Especially when it was discovered they could obtain certification of birth after the fact in Hawaii, a nice little loophole in the system.

This story hasn't gone away because it is yet to be confirmed he was indeed born in Hawaii, we don't know what hospital or attending physician, or any relevant info we can confirm... that's pretty odd, if everything is legit, don't you think?
It's one of the reasons it is so fascinating. It would be so easy to make every lawsuit go away.

DamnYankee
03-04-2009, 01:43 PM

This story hasn't gone away because it is yet to be confirmed he was indeed born in Hawaii, we don't know what hospital or attending physician, or any relevant info we can confirm... that's pretty odd, if everything is legit, don't you think?This theory fits all the facts that we have:
1. Mother and father both dead- can't confirm or deny;
2. His African granny claimed he was born in Kenya, now she isn't talking;
3. His American granny wasn't talking, and is now dead;
4. Convenient Hawaii birth certificate standards;
5. Hawaiian newspaper birth announcement.

TRGLDTE
03-04-2009, 09:45 PM

Exeunt.

Not quite. More like.....

College Attorney: OK, well, the subpoena we have been served is a valid subpoena, and we are going to have to comply. So if you want the release blocked you need to act by Friday. We are under court order to produce the records no later than Monday or we will be in contempt. Have a great day.
Sorry, no. The college isn't going to withhold because the White House counsel told them to. Garbage.

ImaTanArmyMan
03-05-2009, 07:33 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89941

2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility
Says issue could decide if 'we are a Constitutional Republic'

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Another U.S. soldier on active duty in Iraq is joining a challenge to President Obama's eligibility to be commander-in-chief, citing WND's report on 1st Lt. Scott Easterling, who has agreed to be a plaintiff in a lawsuit over the issue, as his inspiration.

"I was inspired by 1LT Easterling's story and am writing you to inform you that I would like to be added as a plaintiff against Obama as well if you feel it would help your case," said the soldier, identified for this report only as a reservist now on active duty in Iraq.

His letter was directed to California attorney Orly Taitz who, along with her DefendOurFreedom.us Foundation, is working on a series of legal cases seeking to uncover Obama's birth records and other documents that would reveal whether he meets the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

More at link...

Man the Army is lowering their standards.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Yeah, if they took you, it must be getting pretty bad.

ImaTanArmyMan
03-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Yeah, if they took you, it must be getting pretty bad.

Can't this guy go step on a mine or something? Am I right?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-08-2009, 06:34 AM
Can't this guy go step on a mine or something? Am I right?

Nope. You're a douchebag.

Bonestorm
03-20-2009, 07:33 AM
So the Keyes lawsuit in California got tossed. And, as I predicted, the subpoena was tossed too.

At some point you would think that these folks would quit throwing money away, but I guess lunatic birthers make a good source of funding for the groups spending the money.

Damocles
03-20-2009, 07:43 AM
So the Keyes lawsuit in California got tossed. And, as I predicted, the subpoena was tossed too.

At some point you would think that these folks would quit throwing money away, but I guess lunatic birthers make a good source of funding for the groups spending the money.
Probably, as far as I understand there are several other lawsuits still going on in several states.

Bonestorm
03-20-2009, 09:17 AM
Probably, as far as I understand there are several other lawsuits still going on in several states.

Yeah, and I will be *shocked* when they are all dismissed as well. But hey, that Berg fella is making quite a name for himself and I'm sure the nutzo birther "foundations" are making some cash. It's quite a scheme.