PDA

View Full Version : What happened with Adam?

klaatu
07-30-2006, 07:21 AM
What happened with Adam on the other board? Who threatened him? I think this qualifies as a current event .... :cool:

maineman
07-30-2006, 07:22 AM
I was wondering that myself!

klaatu
07-30-2006, 07:24 AM
Sounds kind of CK'ish doesnt it MM.. but I maybe wrong ....

BRUTALITOPS
07-30-2006, 07:28 AM
what did i miss?

klaatu
07-30-2006, 07:31 AM
what did i miss?

Someone got suspended from FP for threatening AdamW.

BRUTALITOPS
07-30-2006, 07:46 AM
first who would threaten adam in the first place?

maineman
07-30-2006, 08:07 AM
anti-semitism, perhaps?

charver
07-30-2006, 08:49 AM
If i was hazarding a guess, i'd say Gonzo. He was "bored" yesterday and trying to get a rise out of people. That said, i may be totally wrong.

Care4all
07-30-2006, 05:39 PM
If i was hazarding a guess, i'd say Gonzo. He was "bored" yesterday and trying to get a rise out of people. That said, i may be totally wrong.

that would be my guess too, but i am also uncertain!

care

Care4all
07-30-2006, 05:41 PM
nooooo, can't be gonzo, he is posting right now, over at fullpolitics.

IHateGovernment
07-30-2006, 06:11 PM
I know..............not telling.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-30-2006, 06:14 PM
It was Gonzo that threatened Adam. I read the thread it happened on. He was being an idiot. Just about no one else posted on the thread.

gonzojournals
07-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Yes, it was me. That's why I'm over here right now.

Adam threatened me, so I looked up much of his personal history to convince him that threatening someone who researches for a living probably isn't a good idea.

I'll be back at fp.com in a week.

Beefy
07-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Yes, it was me. That's why I'm over here right now.

Adam threatened me, so I looked up much of his personal history to convince him that threatening someone who researches for a living probably isn't a good idea.

I'll be back at fp.com in a week.

Congratulations.

Adam Weinberg
07-30-2006, 09:29 PM
For the record, I did not threaten you, and you can actually confirm this by re-reading the thread at FullPolitics. No, not the deleted thread, but the prior thread in which the argument hatched.

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=20573

You mistakenly assumed or perhaps misread my statement and determined that I threatened you, but it was nothing of the sort. Any objective observer could see that.

You then became very defensive and started an inappropriate barrage of encroachments into information that is available upon me, and then made specific and threatening statements related to myself and other people.

SR made up his own mind on this one. I didn't ask him to do anything to you. But all the same, this all comes back to my original point that you should be more careful with what you say and not use your anon status to continue being a jerk.

evince
07-31-2006, 08:12 AM
Gonzo is very excitable ,I think deep down he is a decent guy byut he is all caught up in this superiority thing and must not feel very superior in his real life so he compensates on line.

Gonz get real and use some of those research technics on your own self and figure out who you really are ,you will be gald you did.

Care4all
07-31-2006, 08:37 AM
For the record, I did not threaten you, and you can actually confirm this by re-reading the thread at FullPolitics. No, not the deleted thread, but the prior thread in which the argument hatched.

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=20573

You mistakenly assumed or perhaps misread my statement and determined that I threatened you, but it was nothing of the sort. Any objective observer could see that.

You then became very defensive and started an inappropriate barrage of encroachments into information that is available upon me, and then made specific and threatening statements related to myself and other people.

SR made up his own mind on this one. I didn't ask him to do anything to you. But all the same, this all comes back to my original point that you should be more careful with what you say and not use your anon status to continue being a jerk.

I followed this over there and read all but the deleted thread, and pretty much....Adam has it right!

care

OrnotBitwise
07-31-2006, 09:41 AM
How would anyone have been able to tell the difference?

OrnotBitwise
07-31-2006, 09:46 AM
Gonzo is very excitable ,I think deep down he is a decent guy byut he is all caught up in this superiority thing and must not feel very superior in his real life so he compensates on line.

Gonz get real and use some of those research technics on your own self and figure out who you really are ,you will be gald you did.
You're too nice, Desh. My guess is that deep down, he's every bit as rude, insensitive, hateful, narrow minded, ignorant and insecure as he seems on the surface. It's the simplest hypothesis, you see.

:p

gonzojournals
07-31-2006, 09:50 AM
Rude, insensitive, hateful, sure.

But narrow minded, ignorant, and insecure? No.

Of course it is easy for you to say when you are almost as big a self-satisfied, arrogant, pompous piece of human slime as AC.

OrnotBitwise
07-31-2006, 09:53 AM
Rude, insensitive, hateful, sure.

But narrow minded, ignorant, and insecure? No.

Of course it is easy for you to say when you are almost as big a self-satisfied, arrogant, pompous piece of human slime as AC.
I just calls 'em as I sees 'em, toe jam. :rolleyes:

gonzojournals
07-31-2006, 09:59 AM
No, what you really mean is that you are no better than me. You just think you are.

You do exactly as I do-- sitting at your computer, passing judgement on people behind your fourth wall.
My guess is that you are about fifteen, and your teachers and your parents said that you were a really smart guy, so you thought you would apply some of your pseudointellectual babble on this forum--- unfortunately for you, I'm a little brighter than the other tards on there, so I can see through your game and I see that you are nothing more than a child with a brand new toy.

Drop the act. So far every post I have ever seen by you is a bunch of utter shit with every bit of the amount of integrity you would expect to find in a fresh pile of whipped cream.
While I attack other posters, I also debate points. I have never seen you debate, never seen you make a solid argument.
All you do is continue with your left-wing bullshit because it makes you feel secure in your stupidity and utter ignorance. Stop wasting my time.

OrnotBitwise
07-31-2006, 10:12 AM
No, what you really mean is that you are no better than me. You just think you are.

You do exactly as I do-- sitting at your computer, passing judgement on people behind your fourth wall.
My guess is that you are about fifteen, and your teachers and your parents said that you were a really smart guy, so you thought you would apply some of your pseudointellectual babble on this forum--- unfortunately for you, I'm a little brighter than the other tards on there, so I can see through your game and I see that you are nothing more than a child with a brand new toy.

Drop the act. So far every post I have ever seen by you is a bunch of utter shit with every bit of the amount of integrity you would expect to find in a fresh pile of whipped cream.
While I attack other posters, I also debate points. I have never seen you debate, never seen you make a solid argument.
All you do is continue with your left-wing bullshit because it makes you feel secure in your stupidity and utter ignorance. Stop wasting my time.
Ooo, getting a little hot under the collar, are we? My work here is done. LOL!

No, junior, I haven't been 15 in well over 30 years. I'm a software architect for a bio-tech company in San Bruno, actually. Now, I do admit to some fairly childish antics on message boards. That's what they're for after all. Things like baiting overly emotional cons, for example.

:D

gonzojournals
07-31-2006, 10:15 AM
Not at all hot under the collar. Just on to you.

LadyT
07-31-2006, 04:00 PM
so much drama

OrnotBitwise
08-01-2006, 09:10 AM
so much drama
I nominate gonzo for queen.

;)

gonzojournals
08-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Better look in the mirror and make sure you aren't wearing drag yourself.

robdastud
08-01-2006, 12:57 PM
adam do you have any pictures w/out the stash?

LadyT
08-01-2006, 01:12 PM

What pictures?

robdastud
08-01-2006, 01:14 PM
the pictures he puts in his profile.

LadyT
08-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Oh! So not what I pictured! Cute though!

robdastud
08-01-2006, 01:22 PM
i think very... but be better w/ out the stash obviously.

LadyT
08-01-2006, 01:36 PM
whenever we shared pictures I found that most posters are pretty cute.

OrnotBitwise
08-01-2006, 01:38 PM
whenever we shared pictures I found that most posters are pretty cute.
Suspiciously cute?

;)

LadyT
08-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Suspiciously cute?

;)

LOL, yeah one unnamed poster looked EXACTLY LIKE Halle Berry:cof1:

Cancel7
08-01-2006, 06:51 PM

LOL

You are fabulous Rob, absolutely fabu! All this drama, and I'm reading along, going wow, this gonzo guy is a real jerk and then I come to this. You crack me up! A one track mind, you remind me of my best friend.

LadyT
08-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Where have you been Darla? I haven't see you 'round these parts in ages!

robdastud
08-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks darla :)