PDA

View Full Version : Reeducation & Detention Camps To Be Built

RockX
02-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Bill would turn six closed bases into emergency shelters
By Mark Abramson, Stars and Stripes
European edition, Monday, February 16, 2009

A Florida congressman wants to give a half dozen closed-down military bases new life in order to save lives.

U.S. Rep. Alcee Hastings, D-Fla., has proposed a bill that would turn six shuttered military bases nationwide into national emergency centers.

Those centers would provide temporary housing, medical and humanitarian assistance to people displaced by an emergency or natural disaster; furnish sites for first responders, government, nonprofits and faith-based organizations to coordinate a response; and serve as training centers. The bill is being called the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act.

"The congressman thought there would be an opportunity to set up emergency locations at six locations around the country to help people during emergencies," said Lale Mamaux, Hastings’ chief of staff. "I think that it is really quite critical as we saw with Hurricane Katrina … the response was terrible.

LOL

Emergency Centers = Code word for Reeducation & Detention Camps

Immanuel
02-17-2009, 07:06 AM

A Florida congressman wants to give a half dozen closed-down military bases new life in order to save lives.

U.S. Rep. Alcee Hastings, D-Fla., has proposed a bill that would turn six shuttered military bases nationwide into national emergency centers.

Those centers would provide temporary housing, medical and humanitarian assistance to people displaced by an emergency or natural disaster; furnish sites for first responders, government, nonprofits and faith-based organizations to coordinate a response; and serve as training centers. The bill is being called the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act.

"The congressman thought there would be an opportunity to set up emergency locations at six locations around the country to help people during emergencies," said Lale Mamaux, Hastings’ chief of staff. "I think that it is really quite critical as we saw with Hurricane Katrina … the response was terrible.

LOL

I disagree with you Web. Sure the camps could be used as detention centers or even reeducation centers, but according to this proposal from what I have read they would be used for emergency housing. While, I am not certain that this would be the best use for the locations, it does at the very least propose some use of the facilities rather than let them sit unused for decades.

Would I support them being used as "re-education camps"? Heck no. But to be used for people who have lost their homes in a natural disaster would be better than leaving them vacant during a time of need.

Immie

Cancel7
02-17-2009, 11:52 AM
I disagree with you Web. Sure the camps could be used as detention centers or even reeducation centers, but according to this proposal from what I have read they would be used for emergency housing. While, I am not certain that this would be the best use for the locations, it does at the very least propose some use of the facilities rather than let them sit unused for decades.

Would I support them being used as "re-education camps"? Heck no. But to be used for people who have lost their homes in a natural disaster would be better than leaving them vacant during a time of need.

Immie

I hope they are reeducation camps. In fact, I think that they are. I've heard talk in the lefty community about this, but I was afraid it was too good to be true.

I totally support it and just hope they round up webway, the most vile disgusting racist piece of shit on the board, and I hope they waterboard him...just for starters.

Immanuel
02-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I hope they are reeducation camps. In fact, I think that they are. I've heard talk in the lefty community about this, but I was afraid it was too good to be true.

I totally support it and just hope they round up webway, the most vile disgusting racist piece of shit on the board, and I hope they waterboard him...just for starters.

Oh, come on, Webbway is mild compared to me and a few others who shall remain nameless. And I highly doubt you want too many more Obama Zombies running around this beautiful land of ours. :pke:

Immie

SmarterthanYou
02-17-2009, 12:16 PM

so they would be used only for racists?

RockX
02-17-2009, 01:05 PM

:lmao:

Another liberal twat that I have pissed off. Mission accomplished!!

Cancel7
02-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Oh, come on, Webbway is mild compared to me and a few others who shall remain nameless. And I highly doubt you want too many more Obama Zombies running around this beautiful land of ours. :pke:

Immie

Um, no, he isn't.

Cancel7
02-17-2009, 01:07 PM
so they would be used only for racists?

I don't know for certain, I'm not in the innermost circle. I only hear the talk. I think the plan is more ambitious than just the racists though.

SmarterthanYou
02-17-2009, 03:40 PM
I don't know for certain, I'm not in the innermost circle. I only hear the talk. I think the plan is more ambitious than just the racists though.

so we can anticipate a pretty high body count with the implementation of these? sounds good.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Liberals are so open minded and full of love

SmarterthanYou
02-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Liberals are so open minded and full of love

of course they are. re-education camps are just their way of saying 'we love you'.

Cancel 2018. 3
02-17-2009, 10:31 PM
i'm sure darla would go willingly if the repubs set up those camps and reeducated her....

uscitizen
02-20-2009, 02:55 PM

LOL

Just pork for FL.

ImaTanArmyMan
02-24-2009, 07:20 PM

LOL

We can only hope.

Annie
02-24-2009, 07:41 PM

You hear the talk they are going to lock all up who don't agree with the 'message?' Perhaps I'm misunderstanding? LOL!

RockX
02-24-2009, 11:53 PM
i'm sure darla would go willingly if the repubs set up those camps and reeducated her....

LOL
Nope, we would just have to shoot her on the spot, no chance of rehabilitation.

Minister of Truth
02-25-2009, 01:16 AM
so we can anticipate a pretty high body count with the implementation of these? sounds good.

Well, reeducation camps are totally pointless without high body counts.

Cancel 2016.2
02-25-2009, 09:23 AM

yeah, I heard they also wanted to round up the feminists and give them a proper Stepford education.

:cool: