PDA

View Full Version : Funny Obama picture

Canceled2
02-07-2009, 03:19 PM
http://por-img.cimcontent.net/api/assets/bin-200902/aa5eb2dcc581ebc1c75629f8f34a51d5.jpg

christopher1
06-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Ha ha ha ha thats very funny pic man,,,,,

drug rehab (http://www.southcoastrecovery.com/)

uscitizen
06-19-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah pretty funny. Judging from the size of his chair he is dealing with small children.
Or maybe the republican caucus.

USFREEDOM911
06-20-2009, 01:16 AM
http://por-img.cimcontent.net/api/assets/bin-200902/aa5eb2dcc581ebc1c75629f8f34a51d5.jpg

Obama's reaction that North Korea was going to fire a missle that would go over Hawaii.

Canceled1
06-20-2009, 12:48 PM
Obama's reaction that North Korea was going to fire a missle that would go over Hawaii.

Nope. Obama's reaction that the economy sux even more under him, The Great Mocha Hope.

Whomever
06-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Clearly Coulter just mooned him.

Canceled2
06-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Clearly Coulter just mooned him.

Hahahaha...OK that was funny...I'd say it looks more like Nancy Pelosi offered him friendship with benefits.

Jeff
06-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Someone just told him he was suppose to keep his campaign promise's

Damocles
06-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Someone just told him he was suppose to keep his campaign promise's
:thup:

cancel2 2022
07-03-2009, 06:31 AM
:thup:

I think it's amazing how the staff on here can't even be bothered to pretend to be impartial.

Damocles
07-03-2009, 09:54 AM
I think it's amazing how the staff on here can't even be bothered to pretend to be impartial.
I think that if people were banned for their opinions you may have a point, but since it doesn't happen you really don't.

I created this place because I like talking politics and expressing my opinion, if you don't like it, spend some time refuting it, if you do spend some time agreeing with it, and if you find yourself treated poorly for your opinion by the staff (banned or punished using admin powers) they will be chastised.

Expecting me or the rest of the staff to act how you want them to isn't going to happen. You might look up "doniston" to find out if it will work attempting to "suggest" that I start doing things the way you want.

Norman Paperman
07-03-2009, 10:00 AM

Why should they? Are they not allowed to have an opinion? They should refrain from expressing themselves so you feel more comfortable? Unless their opinions impair their ability to administer the board, what's the problem?

charver
07-03-2009, 10:07 AM
I think that if people were banned for their opinions you may have a point, but since it doesn't happen you really don't.

I created this place because I like talking politics and expressing my opinion, if you don't like it, spend some time refuting it, if you do spend some time agreeing with it, and if you find yourself treated poorly for your opinion by the staff (banned or punished using admin powers) they will be chastised.

Expecting me or the rest of the staff to act how you want them to isn't going to happen. You might look up "doniston" to find out if it will work attempting to "suggest" that I start doing things the way you want.

Doniston :D

Those were the days. I remember after he was "banned" when he used to lurk about in the shadows waiting to pounce.

He's probably dead now.

Damocles
07-03-2009, 10:16 AM

Those were the days. I remember after he was "banned" when he used to lurk about in the shadows waiting to pounce.

He's probably dead now.
He used to spend hours lurking, then post how we "banned" him... LOL. I forgot about that one.

I just remember all the threads about how awful it was that I didn't over-moderate and ban him for saying all that idiotic stuff about me. As if...

USFREEDOM911
07-03-2009, 01:05 PM

I created this place because I like talking politics and expressing my opinion, if you don't like it, spend some time refuting it, if you do spend some time agreeing with it, and if you find yourself treated poorly for your opinion by the staff they will be chastised.

Expecting me or the rest of the staff to act how you want them to isn't going to happen.

He's pissed because the transfers from the AOL board, who aren't part of the Kennel Klub Kabal, aren't being tarred and feathered.
And that the members of the Kennel Klub Kabal weren't hailed as conquering heros.

:cof1:

cancel2 2022
07-03-2009, 05:07 PM
He's pissed because the transfers from the AOL board, who aren't part of the Kennel Klub Kabal, aren't being tarred and feathered.
And that the members of the Kennel Klub Kabal weren't hailed as conquering heros.

I certainly agree that you are pissed, in the English sense of the word.

USFREEDOM911
07-03-2009, 06:29 PM
I certainly agree that you are pissed, in the English sense of the word.

But timmie; that wasn't the Royal usage of the "He", it was in dirrect reference to you.

Nice attempt though; but you failed.

Would you care to try again??

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 10:53 PM

I think he's still stinging over you having more rep points than him and his posts getting cleansed.

USFREEDOM911
07-03-2009, 11:01 PM
I think he's still stinging over you having more rep points than him and his posts getting cleansed.

Well, that and the Kennel Klub Kabal hoped that they would come here and those that don't walk with them in lockstep, would be throughly chastized and ignored.

It bwoke him widdle heart.

meme
07-03-2009, 11:10 PM

holy shit is that really my wife's Ass...

Jeff
07-04-2009, 10:24 AM

NAAA If he was looking at his wife's ass his eyes would be spread much further
lol

Canceled2
07-04-2009, 10:55 AM

Hahahahaha! A bus ain't got nothing on that ass.

meme
07-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Hahahahaha! A bus ain't got nothing on that ass.

yeah butt...at least a bus warns you with that beeping noise when it's backing up...:cof1:

Canceled2
07-04-2009, 01:29 PM
yeah butt...at least a bus warns you with that beeping noise when it's backing up...:cof1:

True that...LOL!

Canceled1
07-04-2009, 07:55 PM
True that...LOL!

BABY GOT BACK! :p

cancel2 2022
07-04-2009, 08:37 PM

As a fully paid up member of the SSS aka the Stupifyingly Shitty Sorority, you are not really one to judge.

USFREEDOM911
07-04-2009, 09:11 PM
As as fully paid up of member of the SSS aka the Stupifyingly Shitty Sorority, you are not really one to judge.

So you did get my membership dues!!

So; tell me, OH Great Bidet, when are you going to have the next meeting??

uscitizen
07-04-2009, 09:39 PM
What a tasteless crude bunch of losers.

meme
07-04-2009, 09:45 PM

hahahahaha...

USFREEDOM911
07-04-2009, 10:14 PM

I know!!

I don't know why timmie has to act like that.

Canceled2
07-04-2009, 11:54 PM
BABY GOT BACK! :p

"She's gotta big butt and I cannot lie"

Canceled1
07-05-2009, 12:43 AM
"She's gotta big butt and I cannot lie"

I guess USCitizen "likes big butts and he cannot lie".

But of course, if it's Sarah Palin, let 'er rip!

Canceled2
07-05-2009, 01:04 AM
I guess USCitizen "likes big butts and he cannot lie".

But of course, if it's Sarah Palin, let 'er rip!

Well, we all know Michelle Obama could never pass for a slutty stewardess...a steward yes!

Canceled1
07-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Well, we all know Michelle Obama could never pass for a slutty stewardess...a steward yes!

Well David Letterman's analogies of women have always been a great liberal crowd pleaser, but then again they are perfectly candid about their tawdry preferences.

Look at Barney Frank for chrissakes! Talk about a disgrace!

He doesn't even have a cute and endearing lisp.

meme
07-05-2009, 07:59 AM
What's so disgusting talking about someones ass..we all have one..

I can see this on Letterman..........Here is the top ten reasons Michelle's ass is so big..

I know I would laugh..

Canceled2
07-05-2009, 10:27 AM
What's so disgusting talking about someones ass..we all have one..

I can see this on Letterman..........Here is the top ten reasons Michelle's ass is so big..

I know I would laugh..

She's so drag queen....

uscitizen
07-05-2009, 10:40 AM
This from those who claim a politicians family is off limits..

You bunch just Failz big time.

Canceled2
07-05-2009, 10:46 AM

What, you think Michelle isn't a handsome drag queen?

meme
07-05-2009, 10:49 AM

tsk, tsk, tsk..at least we are not calling Michelle...moose butt.. but I've seen a lot of moose and their asses aren't nearly as big..

Trig Palin; the final straw. - Just Plain Politics!

Ohh I made fun of her daughter for getting preganant and then later speaking at abstinance only meetings. That is pretty hosed up.

I forget whether her name was tracks, trig or moose butt?btw the name thing is a reflection on the parent not the child.

Show where I do otherwise.

uscitizen
07-05-2009, 11:23 AM
tsk, tsk, tsk..at least we are not calling Michelle...moose butt.. but I've seen a lot of moose and their asses aren't nearly as big..

Trig Palin; the final straw. - Just Plain Politics! (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=462141#post462141)

Again that was a reflection on the parents for naming their children those names. Or did the Plain children name themselves?

Canceled2
07-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Again that was a reflection on the parents for naming their children those names. Or did the Plain children name themselves?

Again, make your stupid pointless excuses for not being outraged against the CONSTANT filthy ugly malicious and insipid attacks against the Palin family and then whine when Michelle's big assed manish looks get made fun of...

I mean is it Michelle's fault she has a big ol bus sized ass?

meme
07-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Again, make your stupid pointless excuses for not being outraged against the CONSTANT filthy ugly malicious and insipid attacks against the Palin family and then whine when Michelle's big assed manish looks get made fun of...

I mean is it Michelle's fault she has a big ol bus sized ass?

No, it's her parents fault and she can't help it... so we shouldn't be so darn mean or crude about her ass..

Canceled2
07-05-2009, 03:32 PM
No, it's her parents fault and she can't help it... so we shouldn't be so darn mean or crude about her ass..

The hypocrisy of the left is so easily exposed, but when it's as large and obvious as Michelle's ass what can you expect?

Minister of Truth
07-13-2009, 01:36 AM

He's probably dead now.

Holy crap, Doniston was the MAN!!!

HI you lying Jackass. I just posted here to prove you are not as smart as you think.

You have been doing it, either with the present Garbage thread or with Snide remarks since I first arrived. The others may overlook it. I do not. However I just started speaking out about it recently.

Just one more of your lies, and pitifully, I don't think you even know you are lying. You get something in your head and it then miraculacely become true. Nonsense. I have never promised to leave or find some special site. I did say I was looking, and that I would LIKE to find such as site. NOTHING MORE

not only are yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS.

This is my last post on this thread also. Just not worth while.

now this one is bound to be sent to the hinderlands, but it as a fault I find with this forum. No one should be allowed multiple tags.

Damocles
07-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Holy crap, Doniston was the MAN!!!
He'd post and post about how much the site sucked, but just wouldn't go anywhere else...

I wonder if he died. Poor old guy.

Norman Paperman
07-13-2009, 02:02 PM
As long as we're taking this stroll down memory lane...

Anyone figure out what happened to Desh/Truthmatters?

Damocles
07-13-2009, 02:05 PM
As long as we're taking this stroll down memory lane...

Anyone figure out what happened to Desh/Truthmatters?
No, she simply stopped.