PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Less than 9K posts to go

Damocles
01-27-2009, 03:44 PM
And somebody here is getting an Amazon.com gift certificate.

Very exciting.

Cancel7
01-27-2009, 04:05 PM
I can't believe how much I spend at Amazon. I have an amazonstore account, and so I just put my purchases on there. But between Christmas and things I ordered for myself this month, I took a look at the bill and I was like, holy shit. I better start paying it down. I buy stuff there that you wouldn't think of, like I an umbrella. I love Amazon.

Cancel7
01-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Here's the umbrella, I know everyone is probably curious now. Now that's a cool umbrella.

Amazon.com: Galleria Big Flower Auto Open Stick Umbrella (Big Flower): Apparel

Damocles
01-27-2009, 05:05 PM
People who are native to Colorado don't usually purchase umbrellas. I do have a normal black one that I got while in the UK...

Thorn
01-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Here's the umbrella, I know everyone is probably curious now. Now that's a cool umbrella.

http://www.amazon.com/Galleria-Flower-Auto-Stick-Umbrella/dp/B000YORITI/ref=pd_sim_a_2

How pretty!

Like Damo, I rarely need an umbrella, perhaps once or twice a year. Mine has border collies on it, big surprise.

Epicurus
01-27-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm not afraid of falling water droplets so I don't even own one.

Yeah I know, I live dangerously.

BRUTALITOPS
01-27-2009, 07:49 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Galleria-Flower-Auto-Stick-Umbrella/dp/B000YORITI/ref=pd_sim_a_2

ive got the same one.

Cancel7
01-28-2009, 06:58 AM
ive got the same one.

Really! You must look fabulous!

Cancel7
01-28-2009, 07:01 AM
How pretty!

Like Damo, I rarely need an umbrella, perhaps once or twice a year. Mine has border collies on it, big surprise.

Aww, I'm sure it's cute. I had one that I paid an overinflated amount of money for at the Philadelphia art museum. It had all of these very old fashioned pictures of naked women on the inside of it. It was the work of an early 20th century photographer whose name I forgot. But it broke. It didn't last long at all. A lot of the unusual ones are cheaply made but I can't resist them anyway.

Damocles
02-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Very soon... I figure it should happen sometime today.

Minister of Truth
02-19-2009, 12:36 AM
I'm not afraid of falling water droplets so I don't even own one.

Yeah I know, I live dangerously.

Awesome, I currently don't have access to one either, and I live in the Pacific NW, but that's not to say I agree with your remark... :)