PDA

View Full Version : NBA MVP

KingCondanomation
01-22-2009, 12:11 PM
It's between Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Lebron and Kobe. I think Lebron gets it this year, he's really doing whatever it takes to win, even being the best rebounder on his team when needed.

And for once, can we just talk NBA, rather than get a bunch of lame comments about those who like college basketball instead. Thanks.

Blackflag
01-22-2009, 09:12 PM

TRGLDTE
01-23-2009, 09:27 AM
... is completely irrelevant to anything important in life.

Chapdog
01-23-2009, 09:52 AM
It's between Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Lebron and Kobe. I think Lebron gets it this year, he's really doing whatever it takes to win, even being the best rebounder on his team when needed.

And for once, can we just talk NBA, rather than get a bunch of lame comments about those who like college basketball instead. Thanks.

ball hogs.

Damocles
01-23-2009, 10:53 AM
I think it should go to Billups. The amount of improvement in a mediocre team that he brought with him is astounding.

KingCondanomation
01-23-2009, 12:28 PM
... is completely irrelevant to anything important in life.

Well so is anything on the sports thread when it comes to it. Careful, don't think that people should only think about important things in life, we all know where that leads.

KingCondanomation
01-23-2009, 12:29 PM
I think it should go to Billups. The amount of improvement in a mediocre team that he brought with him is astounding.
HAHA
Ok, while this it's true he surprisingly boosted the Nuggets, I think you are a tad biased with it being your team.

KingCondanomation
01-23-2009, 12:33 PM
ball hogs.
Ok, you obviously pay no attention to the NBA.
Chris Paul leads the league in assists or is 2nd to Nash.
Lebron is by far the best passing forward in the league and a nightly triple double threat.
Kobe became a completely different player last season and now where his scoring is down and he involves others far more.
While Dwight Howard is the leagues leading rebounder and shot blocker and doesn't get the ball that much.

This year there isn't even a single ball hog up for the nomination.

Damocles
01-23-2009, 01:29 PM
HAHA
Ok, while this it's true he surprisingly boosted the Nuggets, I think you are a tad biased with it being your team.
I don't like bounceyball and really don't care otherwise, they are not "my team". But the team before Billups was really one that would never be capable of the things they are doing this year.

Chapdog
01-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Ok, you obviously pay no attention to the NBA.
Chris Paul leads the league in assists or is 2nd to Nash.
Lebron is by far the best passing forward in the league and a nightly triple double threat.
Kobe became a completely different player last season and now where his scoring is down and he involves others far more.
While Dwight Howard is the leagues leading rebounder and shot blocker and doesn't get the ball that much.

This year there isn't even a single ball hog up for the nomination.
If Paul Peirce and Kevin Garnett aren't in the convo its crap. They obviously showed all those players last year what an MVP does.. wins a championship.

BRUTALITOPS
01-23-2009, 02:58 PM
chapdog boston is pretty irrelevant, we only win everything.

Chapdog
01-23-2009, 03:11 PM
chapdog boston is pretty irrelevant, we only win everything.

title town