View Full Version : The real reason for the Rich pardon

evince
01-16-2009, 10:47 AM
http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2009/01/16/holder/index.html

Very interesting stuff.

RockX
01-16-2009, 12:38 PM
LOL

Its the jews fault. They control everything.

Damocles
01-16-2009, 12:39 PM
LOL

Its the jews fault. They control everything.
I think AHZ is having a weird effect on the board...

Cancel7
01-16-2009, 12:49 PM
I'd love to see some speculation on why so many on this board have complained about asshat's perceived anti-semitism (and he may be anti semitic, I am not sure, but it is irrelevent to this post), and yet no one, no one, has said anything about this pos' glaring, and undebatable anti-palestianian, murderous, rants:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/JPP-Current-f4/why-this-will-backfire-on-israel-t16828/page8.html#post385944

Anyone?

Damocles
01-16-2009, 12:55 PM
I'd love to see some speculation on why so many on this board have complained about asshat's perceived anti-semitism (and he may be anti semitic, I am not sure, but it is irrelevent to this post), and yet no one, no one, has said anything about this pos' glaring, and undebatable anti-palestianian, murderous, rants:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/JPP-Current-f4/why-this-will-backfire-on-israel-t16828/page8.html#post385944

Anyone?
Which post? For some reason it doesn't bring me to the post. I think it is because my page numbering is different than yours...

Cancel7
01-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Which post? For some reason it doesn't bring me to the post. I think it is because my page numbering is different than yours...

Upon viewing a picture of a dead Palestinian child:

"LOL Another dead one. I need them to kill 65 more and I will win the pool at work. :clink:"

RockX
01-16-2009, 12:58 PM

Anyone?

LOL

I hate Muslims more than jews

Epicurus
01-16-2009, 01:00 PM

Anyone?

It may be irelevant to your post, but just to clear it up a little AssHat is deeply, unquestionably anti-semitic.

Cancel7
01-16-2009, 01:02 PM
It may be irelevant to your post, but just to clear it up a little AssHat is deeply, unquestionably anti-semitic.

Has he ever laughed over pictures of dead Jewish children? Why are so many here making comments about asshat, but none about this guy?

This isn't about asshat or this POS here. This is about - what is acceptable bigotry and why?

Epicurus
01-16-2009, 01:05 PM
Has he ever laughed over pictures of dead Jewish children?

Probably.

Why are so many here making comments about asshat, but none about this guy?

AssHat at least pretends that he isn't trolling. Webbway clearly is just trying to piss off people like you.

Damocles
01-16-2009, 01:05 PM
Upon viewing a picture of a dead Palestinian child:

"LOL Another dead one. I need them to kill 65 more and I will win the pool at work. :clink:"
Ah, I have pictures disabled and have no idea what he is talking about...

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=385944#post=385944

Cancel7
01-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Probably.

AssHat at least pretends that he isn't trolling. Webbway clearly is just trying to piss off people like you.

Right.

Epicurus
01-16-2009, 01:07 PM
His response to my mentioning the rocket attacks and suicide bombers that have plagued Israel for decades was "OMG POOR JOOZ!"

RockX
01-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Probably.

Give that man a fucking cigar.:clink:

I cannot stand bleeding heart liberals.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-16-2009, 05:27 PM
It's easy to explain all this.

Our entire society is brainwashed by jews.

Their religion itself says they are god's chosen people. If anyone else claimed to be god's chosen people, the Jews would be all over it, calling it racist, and demanding the people behind it need to have their lives ruined.

Anyone who discusses this obvious state of things is declared anti-semitic.

What uscitizen said a while back is quite true. The truth is anti-semitic.

Darla, bac, evince, you're all anti-semitic now, just for your position on israel.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-16-2009, 10:00 PM
what about liars too? do people like posters who make false claims about other posters?

good lord, let the whining begin!

midcan5
01-17-2009, 12:04 PM
This isn't about asshat or this POS here. This is about - what is acceptable bigotry and why?

"The suspicious mind believes more than it doubts. It believes in a formidable and ineradicable evil lurking in every person." Eric Hoffer

There are in-groups and out-groups and it depends on your education, ethnic and religious background, your class, and your peers. Seems peoplekind can only survive if meaning and reason fits their limited viewpoint, no matter how limited. Why do people believe conspiracies when anyone who lives in the real world knows two people hardly can agree on anything, add more and there is chaos. But chaos is unacceptable as cause and effect mean there must be cause. Cause is open to great ignorance.

"I don't know what's the matter with people: they don't learn by understanding; they learn by some other way -- by rote, or something. Their knowledge is so fragile!" Richard Feynman

evince
01-17-2009, 12:16 PM
There is nothing anti semmetic in questioning a government.

The current government of Israel is not above reproach.

Its a government plain and simple, For it to be healthy and headed in the right direction for its self and mankinds good it needs to be held to task on its actions.

Annie
01-17-2009, 12:18 PM
I think AHZ is having a weird effect on the board...

Could there be a different outcome? :eek::clink:

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-17-2009, 12:22 PM
"The suspicious mind believes more than it doubts. It believes in a formidable and ineradicable evil lurking in every person." Eric Hoffer

There are in-groups and out-groups and it depends on your education, ethnic and religious background, your class, and your peers. Seems peoplekind can only survive if meaning and reason fits their limited viewpoint, no matter how limited. Why do people believe conspiracies when anyone who lives in the real world knows two people hardly can agree on anything, add more and there is chaos. But chaos is unacceptable as cause and effect mean there must be cause. Cause is open to great ignorance.

Accidental History

In the catastrophic or accidental view of history we are led to believe that historical events, such as wars and revolutions were the direct result of some sudden or surprising event. While the catastrophic view is accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it does not always provide a realistic view of humanity and events influenced by man.

Young, malleable American and other Western minds are sadly taught the Accidental view of history in the government school systems. This view is reinforced throughout their lives by the controlled mass media. As a result, when most discover the Conspiratorial View of History, the immediate reaction is shock, disbelief and a refusal to accept something other than they've been taught to believe.
Conspiratorial History

Conspiratorial history studies that part of history that is a product of man's planning. In conspiratorial history we are led to believe that events, such as wars and revolutions, are the result of planned events. While the conspiratorial view is not accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it is a realistic and accurate view of the interrelationship of man and nations. Since the planning for most of these events was done in secret, we use the term conspiratorial history. That is; this history is the result of plans constructed in secret, which by definition is a conspiracy.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/JPP-Conspiracies-f31/two-views-of-history-t3040.html

"I don't know what's the matter with people: they don't learn by understanding; they learn by some other way -- by rote, or something. Their knowledge is so fragile!" Richard Feynman

Epicurus
01-17-2009, 02:07 PM

Its a government plain and simple, For it to be healthy and headed in the right direction for its self and mankinds good it needs to be held to task on its actions.

When you have been reduced to saying "Oh poor Jews!" sarcastically after rocket attacks, you have crossed the boundary from honest, open criticism of a government into anti-semitism.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-17-2009, 02:15 PM
When you have been reduced to saying "Oh poor Jews!" sarcastically after rocket attacks, you have crossed the boundary from honest, open criticism of a government into anti-semitism.

blah blah blah. I was just showcasing the attitude they express toward others. It was meant to teach them to empathize.

Minister of Truth
01-17-2009, 06:04 PM

Uh, dude?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-18-2009, 07:22 AM
Uh, dude?

Shut up, sargeant, sir.