PDA

View Full Version : The War Zone...

Damocles
07-30-2006, 12:05 AM
The War Zone!!!

General Debate Rules:

1. Debates are set up by Board Leadership at the request of the members.
2. Debates must follow board rules and will be enforced by the staff.
3. Debators will be allowed access to the Battle Zone and will only have access to the thread of their own debate(s)...
4. More than one Battle can happen at the same time.
5. Once a debate is agreed to, the Thread will be opened and the Warriors will be selected so that they may begin their debate. At the end of the Debate the Thread will be closed.

Let's start the War Games!

(Staff reserves the right to tweak the system until we have a working program going...)

The War Zone is only viewable to Registered Users who have logged into the Forum.

charver
07-30-2006, 02:05 AM
Man, you go away for a matter of hours and when you return this place has turned into a war zone.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11!!THATWASTERRIBLE!!!!!!11!!!!

Damocles
07-30-2006, 02:08 AM
Man, you go away for a matter of hours and when you return this place has turned into a war zone.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11!!THATWASTERRIBLE!!!!!!11!!!!

And people wonder why others can't see humor in that majestic British show called "Are You Being Served?"

charver
07-30-2006, 02:12 AM
Hey, it only took me a couple of hours to come up with that. Bloody Philistines.

Damocles
07-30-2006, 02:13 AM
Hey, it only took me a couple of hours to come up with that. Bloody Philistines.

LOL...

Did you get a beer for me?

:clink:

charver
07-30-2006, 02:19 AM
A beer, Sir? It is just coming up to Twenty past the Nine in the morning. Do you suppose me to be some sort of alcohol crazed maniac?

There will certainly be no beerage on this, the Lord's day. No, Sunday mornings is for Sherry and Port.

Damocles
07-30-2006, 02:20 AM
A beer, Sir? It is just coming up to Twenty past the Nine in the morning. Do you suppose me to be some sort of alcohol crazed maniac?

There will certainly be no beerage on this, the Lord's day. No, Sunday mornings is for Sherry and Port.

Ahhh... That early it is champaigne and OJ...

charver
07-30-2006, 02:25 AM
Ahhh... That early it is champaigne and OJ...

You'll probably go blind drinking pints of that.

AnyOldIron
07-30-2006, 06:48 AM
When is the first war kicking off? Do I need to camo up and drag out my reservist's kit?

Damocles
07-30-2006, 08:58 AM
When is the first war kicking off? Do I need to camo up and drag out my reservist's kit?

As soon as we get our first Challenge, Acceptance, Rules of the Debate and Moderator chosen... It' ready to go.

Damocles
11-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Okay, I have closed the defunct debates in the Battle Zone, and changed Usernames to reflect only those in active Battles as "Warriors".

I will create another usergroup of "Debators" (or some such) for those who have participated, but are not currently participating in a formal debate in the War Zone.

Billy Tipton
06-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Billy Tipton here. Obama supporter, night time cavorter.

Damocles
06-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the board.

a11n
08-18-2008, 03:44 PM
LMFAO HERE COMES HERE FOR ONE DAY SAYS HES A OBAMA SUPPORTER SAYS HI IMA OBAMA SUPPORTER THAN DAMO GREETS HIM THEN HE LEAVES!!!!!!

Beefy
08-19-2008, 02:20 AM
LMFAO HERE COMES HERE FOR ONE DAY SAYS HES A OBAMA SUPPORTER SAYS HI IMA OBAMA SUPPORTER THAN DAMO GREETS HIM THEN HE LEAVES!!!!!!

I don't even know what to make of this.

Cancel5
08-19-2008, 06:36 PM
He cavorted himself right off the message board!

FUCK THE POLICE
11-12-2008, 11:15 PM

This is literary genius.