PDA

View Full Version : You Denver Bastards!

DigitalDave
01-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Well, you got a couple of Canton McKinleyites there now. One is your head coach, the other is a Back-up DE (Kenny Peterson). I played with Kenny, my bro played with Josh, and you better be damned proud you got McDaniels. He's got football blood in him and he is one damn good coach. His father was my coach when we won states, and his brother was my QB. I just hope that he doesn't turn Cutler into Elway only to meet the Browns in the Post-season (if they ever got good enough).

Damocles
01-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Well, you got a couple of Canton McKinleyites there now. One is your head coach, the other is a Back-up DE (Kenny Peterson). I played with Kenny, my bro played with Josh, and you better be damned proud you got McDaniels. He's got football blood in him and he is one damn good coach. His father was my coach when we won states, and his brother was my QB. I just hope that he doesn't turn Cutler into Elway only to meet the Browns in the Post-season (if they ever got good enough).
That would rock. I'd laugh and laugh and come here and taunt you. Especially if we did it year after year like we did back in the day.