PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New York!

Steppenwolf
01-03-2009, 07:02 PM
I am a conservative living in Brooklyn, NY.

Yes, I am a conservative which makes me minority here. It hasn't been fun, this past year.

I'm looking forward to intelligent, reasonable conversations if that is possible on a political message board. LOL!

--Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf
01-03-2009, 07:08 PM
BTW, Thanks Chloe for letting me know about this board!
--Steppenwolf aka PC

Annie
01-03-2009, 07:10 PM

Yes, I am a conservative which makes me minority here. It hasn't been fun, this past year.

I'm looking forward to intelligent, reasonable conversations if that is possible on a political message board. LOL!

--Steppenwolf

Being more conservative than not, welcome! We could use more balance.

Cancel1
01-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Your welcome Im glad you could make it....feel free to invite others if you want to. Im conservative on alot of things too Steppen but liberal on a few issues.....Oh and BOYS btw even though shes married....Steppen is Extremely HOT....so let the mind foreplay begin!:cool:

Damocles
01-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Welcome, have some fun. I'll try to keep the place relatively uncluttered so you can at least walk around and find the restrooms and stuff.

Steppenwolf
01-03-2009, 07:19 PM

Thanks! Conservatives are pretty rare in Brooklyn. Could use a friendly face. :)

Steppenwolf
01-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Your welcome Im glad you could make it....feel free to invite others if you want to. Im conservative on alot of things too Steppen but liberal on a few issues.....Oh and BOYS btw even though shes married....Steppen is Extremely HOT....so let the mind foreplay begin!:cool:

Thanks Chloe! I guess I don't need a publicist when I have you! LOL! :0

Chloe, I'm glad I found you here. You're a lot of fun, girlfriend! :clink:

I'm liking it here already.

Cancel1
01-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Shake things up, you have a brilliant mind !

Steppenwolf
01-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Welcome, have some fun. I'll try to keep the place relatively uncluttered so you can at least walk around and find the restrooms and stuff.

Thanks! If I can't find my way, I'll just sniff my way. :)

Damocles
01-03-2009, 07:26 PM
A hot female conservative from NYC?

Wow. It's one of those rare things that people only come across once or twice in a lifetime!

Cancel1
01-03-2009, 07:29 PM
ha ha she has good debating skills.

Steppenwolf
01-03-2009, 07:46 PM
A hot female conservative from NYC?

Wow. It's one of those rare things that people only come across once or twice in a lifetime!

LMAO! When the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars...

I guess miracles do happen. :)

But seriously, I do hope I can live up to my expectations.

Damocles
01-03-2009, 07:49 PM
She'll need them.

Annie
01-03-2009, 07:50 PM

Excuse me? I think I've been fairly friendly, no? Have a 'hot' guy over 50? ;)

Cancel1
01-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Excuse me? I think I've been fairly friendly, no? Have a 'hot' guy over 50? ;)

How old is Asshat?:cool:....of course your a sweetheart.....you might be too good for him, I'll have to investigate him more. Im off to watch a movie be back later....:)

Annie
01-03-2009, 09:10 PM
How old is Asshat?:cool:....of course your a sweetheart.....you might be too good for him, I'll have to investigate him more. Im off to watch a movie be back later....:)

Omg, half the folks here are now dead! Me and him, begone. LOL!

Battleborne
01-03-2009, 09:17 PM
LMAO! When the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars...

I guess miracles do happen. :)

But seriously, I do hope I can live up to my expectations.

Well,if ya look like this all the dudes in here will be surfin'...:cool:
www.acmebox.net/5150/woodie6.jpg

and will be singing~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRKfieMsdQ"

Annie
01-03-2009, 09:30 PM
When someone is quoting from 'Hair', I'm out of here.

Battleborne
01-03-2009, 09:41 PM
When someone is quoting from 'Hair', I'm out of here.

lol...I saw a road show of 'Hair' back about 1977 in Yuma Arizona...the crew did the show in the buff :eek:...it was racy yet quite funny!

Cancel5
01-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Ahhhhh, what's wrong with "Hair"?

Cancel3
01-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Well, now I feel old.

Welcome to the board, Steppenwolf.

Great to have another beautiful lady join our ranks. We have several that keep my mind working overtime already. :rolleyes:

Cancel5
01-03-2009, 10:37 PM
You old, NEVER!

Cancel3
01-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Aww, thank you. Flattery will get you all sorts of places.

But yeah, I am old. I will be 49 next month. And I have no problem being old. One of my favorite sayings is "Getting old is only a problem until you consider the alternative".

If old doesn't suit your tastes, you can just think of me as "experienced". :cool:

Steppenwolf
01-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Well,if ya look like this all the dudes in here will be surfin'...:cool:
www.acmebox.net/5150/woodie6.jpg

and will be singing~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRKfieMsdQ

LMAO!

I think I need to get to know you folks before I post any bikini photos! LOL!

I would hope you all would be interested in my mind...:rolleyes:

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 04:30 PM
LMAO!

Damn...I gave it my best shot and no Bikinis? Okay the eyes are the window to the soul...but shit howdy Bikinis are food for thought!:thup:

Cancel7
01-04-2009, 04:31 PM
LMAO!

That's all I'm interested in.

When do you think you might be posting something that would give us a hint what's up there?

Epicurus
01-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Battleborne is so creepy.

Cancel3
01-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Let me take this thread one more step down the Sexual Harrassment Road.

Steppenwolf, what makes you think all of us guys are after bikini pics? I have news for you. You may well be a physically beautiful lady. But the sexiest thing in the world is a woman with a great mind. The most important sex organ is not what is covered by a bikini. It is between your ears.

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Ahhhhh, what's wrong with "Hair"?

yeah I will take all I can get, gray, etc...

Ohh you mean the old hippy hair play/show thing. I never did get into that.

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Steppin is a lady???

And a conservative too?

Ohh the bikini photo thing means steppn is a lady?

Cancel1
01-04-2009, 04:54 PM
she's just joking around, Steppen is actually a very conservative person politically, I goaded her to lighten up, normally she's VERY reserved. I assure you she is out of her comfort zone joking around like that, My bad for encouraging that. She is a very intellectual lady and if anyone got the wrong impression that would be because Chloe PMed her to lighten up & play. Please don't judge her because of me....Im the dumb one who has nothing to contribute:cool:

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Battleborne is so creepy.

Eppi...we have been down this road way too many times...I have not addressed you at all...yet your obsession with me is your fatal error...grow up!

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 04:57 PM
she's just joking around, Steppen is actually a very conservative person politically, I goaded her to lighten up, normally she's VERY reserved. I assure you she is out of her comfort zone joking around like that, My bad for encouraging that. She is a very intellectual lady and if anyone got the wrong impression that would be because Chloe PMed her to lighten up & play. Please don't judge her because of me....Im the dumb one who has nothing to contribute:cool:

I dunno you are sounding smarter all the time.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:02 PM

***shakes Head*** don't let the goober trolls in here get to y'all just be yourselves...no apology is necessary! I am the 'Troll Buster'...visit my site oneday... http://trollbridge.forumcircle.com we even have mods and admins who are ladies...we play fair...however the site is our base camp!;) we all come and go from there!

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:08 PM

Steppenwolf, what makes you think all of us guys are after bikini pics? I have news for you. You may well be a physically beautiful lady. But the sexiest thing in the world is a woman with a great mind. The most important sex organ is not what is covered by a bikini. It is between your ears.

***cracks up*** what a fraud ya are*** along with eppi! She was aware of my sense of humor and here come the two real perves waving the BS flag...:cof1:

Cancel3
01-04-2009, 05:11 PM
***cracks up*** what a fraud ya are*** along with eppi! She was aware of my sense of humor and here come the two real perves waving the BS flag...:cof1:

A fraud? No, sorry BB, I am anything but a fraud.

I didn't wave any BS flag, I just took the convo a little farther.

Whether I am a perv or not is not the question. I never denied that at all.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:14 PM
I dunno you are sounding smarter all the time.

And she has a great sense of humor...I like that!:)

Steppenwolf
01-04-2009, 05:16 PM

But yeah, I am old. I will be 49 next month. And I have no problem being old. One of my favorite sayings is "Getting old is only a problem until you consider the alternative".

If old doesn't suit your tastes, you can just think of me as "experienced". :cool:

49? That's not old. My husband's older than that. Besides men are like wine...:)

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:17 PM
A fraud? No, sorry BB, I am anything but a fraud.

I didn't wave any BS flag, I just took the convo a little farther.

Whether I am a perv or not is not the question. I never denied that at all.

Really...then why did you find it necessary to raise the 'Sexual Harrassment' question when all was done in fun...sorry dude I am a troll buster by trade!

Steppenwolf
01-04-2009, 05:18 PM
That's all I'm interested in.

When do you think you might be posting something that would give us a hint what's up there?

Damn, you're so honest. Let's do one body part at a time...Hehehe.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:20 PM
49? That's not old. My husband's older than that. Besides men are like wine...:)

LMAO...you go girl...you are making your hubby proud...real men are like fine wine...phoneys like vineagar!:cheer:

Cancel3
01-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Really...then why did you find it necessary to raise the 'Sexual Harrassment' question when all was done in fun...sorry dude I am a troll buster by trade!

Why did I feel the need? Need? lol

Its an internet forum, BB. There is nothing about need.

The use of the words "Sexual Harrassment" we tongue & cheek. No one is being harrassed. A though came to me and I posted it.

I had fun with it. If you didn't, its your loss.

The fact that you think you have some sort of mission out here is laughable. "Troll buster by trade"? Now THAT is funny.

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 05:23 PM
LMAO.

I am not going to join in the praise of old farts.

enjoy though.

btw for steppin, I am an old fart.

Cancel1

Indeed fine wine....better with age:cool:

Cancel3

Well done, Chloe. I am sure Steppen will enjoy her time if she takes your advice. Taking a place like this too seriously is a problem, in my opinion.

Steppenwolf
01-04-2009, 05:25 PM

Aaah, you don't know me yet. I hear you.

Intelligent conversation is the best aphrodisiac.

Beauty is only skin deep...

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 05:27 PM
//

ahh but whan you have beauty that goes to the core you have something rare.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Well done, Chloe. I am sure Steppen will enjoy her time if she takes your advice. Taking a place like this too seriously is a problem, in my opinion.

rotflmao...Oh now we are 'not' Mr.Serious...even USC saw where this was going and bowed out...ya blew it and now ya are backpeddling as fast as your two little feet can ...ya are a fun amateur troll though!:BKick:

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:31 PM
//

LOL..damn USC are ya smitten? how does one whan anyhoo?

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 05:32 PM
LOL..damn USC are ya smitten? how does one whan anyhoo?

Whan one has motor skill issues due to a degenerative disease.

Cancel3
01-04-2009, 05:33 PM
rotflmao...Oh now we are 'not' Mr.Serious...even USC saw where this was going and bowed out...ya blew it and now ya are backpeddling as fast as your two little feet can ...ya are a fun amateur troll though!:BKick:

Backpeddling? I am chatting and playfully flirting a bit. Same person as always.

But you go ahead and try to be the big bad Troll Buster.

BB, we are chatting on an internet forum. The topic of beauty came up, and I joined in. And I am still in. I'm not one to "bow out" most of the time.

Chloe and Steppen seem like delightful ladies. And yes, I have flirted with both of them. But it is a harmless sort of thing. Much like the flirting I have done with Froggie, Darla, and Desh. Its not trolling. I am not trying to shock or start anything. I am just having a few laughs.

Steppenwolf
01-04-2009, 05:34 PM

Chloe, no harm done. I think they're getting to know me.

I've taken some ribbings before. :) And please don't put my friend, Chloe down. Ok?

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 05:34 PM
if BB would just stop flirting with me....

Cancel1
01-04-2009, 05:35 PM
flirting is fun its just the net, Im always assuming nobody takes it serious.

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 05:36 PM
I think I am going to like having more women on here. and not for the reason that most of you immediately think.

some of you who pretty much understand me will know what I mean.
I do not want to say it becuase it will spoil the effect.

Welcome ladies and be prolific contributors please.
We can use the upgrade.
:clink:

Cancel3
01-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Aaah, you don't know me yet. I hear you.

Intelligent conversation is the best aphrodisiac.

No, I don't know you yet. But getting acquainted is half the fun.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Whan one has motor skill issues due to a degenerative disease.

I see we have alot in common! 'Complete Senior' and Glucosamine/Chondroitin do wonders...hang in there Sgt...The LT. has your back! But damn the aches still get to us!:cof1:

Cancel3
01-04-2009, 05:39 PM

Now that is a good outlook. And listen to Steppen, she might get hostile if you continue to put her friend down. :clink:

Steppenwolf
01-04-2009, 05:39 PM
//

It is the very rare occasion that the outer beauty matches the inside. I've met physically beautiful people who were rotten to the core. It is also the rare person who can truly appreciate the beauty from within.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:41 PM
if BB would just stop flirting with me....

Well...that was funny...damn Sgt...you watch way too many Cpl Klinger reruns...I know... Mash is all ya get on cable in the sticks of KY...the state... not jelly!:clink:

Steppenwolf
01-04-2009, 05:42 PM

Yeah, just because I'm married and have kids, it doesn't mean I'm "dead."

LOL!

Cancel3
It is the very rare occasion that the outer beauty matches the inside. I've met physically beautiful people who were rotten to the core. It is also the rare person who can truly appreciate the beauty from within.

I think that is one of the interesting things about chatting online. You can actually get to know the person before you see them.

uscitizen
I see we have alot in common! 'Complete Senior' and Glucosamine/Chondroitin do wonders...hang in there Sgt...The LT. has your back! But damn the aches still get to us!:cof1:

Degenerative Spinal disease.
I will get plumb spineless and degenerate into a Republican :shock:
Might be time for head in the oven about then.

Cancel3
01-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Yeah, just because I'm married and have kids, it doesn't mean I'm "dead."

LOL!

I'm married with kids too. And my wife often surfs thru here to see what has been said.

Although, since Damo made some changes she had to create a name and join so she could read the posts. She will probably never post, but she is here.

Flirting online has nothing to do with whether you are married or not.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Backpeddling? I am chatting and playfully flirting a bit. Same person as always.

But you go ahead and try to be the big bad Troll Buster.

BB, we are chatting on an internet forum. The topic of beauty came up, and I joined in. And I am still in. I'm not one to "bow out" most of the time.

Chloe and Steppen seem like delightful ladies. And yes, I have flirted with both of them. But it is a harmless sort of thing. Much like the flirting I have done with Froggie, Darla, and Desh. Its not trolling. I am not trying to shock or start anything. I am just having a few laughs.

HUH?...I did not chastise ya for flirting...I do it all the time...I took notice to the PC 'Sexual Harrassment' comment...it was so telling! Go ahead with the backpeddle...it is fun to watch!

Cancel1
01-04-2009, 05:51 PM

Is surgery an option for you and do you get spinal injections?

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 05:54 PM

Naw...both sides of the aisle are spineless...become a conservative independent...the only way to fly!...Did I mention that my bro grouch and I are thinking of going back to flying...too old for the regular ac going into LSA and ultras...barnstomers for the not so enlightened! Check out the site when ya get bored with politics...Portal page...Barnstomers!:clink:

Cancel3
01-04-2009, 05:56 PM
HUH?...I did not chastise ya for flirting...I do it all the time...I took notice to the PC 'Sexual Harrassment' comment...it was so telling! Go ahead with the backpeddle...it is fun to watch!

What? Its called "humor", BB. Neat concept, you should look into it.

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Is surgery an option for you and do you get spinal injections?

I get some pain related injections from time to time. The degeneration is to extensive and spread out for me to consider surgery a viable option.

Pain pills are my friend.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 06:01 PM
What? Its called "humor", BB. Neat concept, you should look into it.

Whatever ya say:rolleyes: dude...!

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 06:03 PM
BB was a govt cop, humor was removed as a job requirement.

Cancel1
01-04-2009, 06:07 PM
I get some pain related injections from time to time. The degeneration is to extensive and spread out for me to consider surgery a viable option.

I know someone who has that, and anyway I gave her some pills I had laying around and it really helped her pain. She can't have surgery either.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 06:08 PM

Nah stay away from the pain pills(ya really want to associate with the Rush syndrome?)... eat good food,aspirin,supplements and exercise...I have the same condition from all the abuse in my youth... Sports in school,Military and LE...took a few too many bad hits...my Neuro surgeon said surgery can do more harm than good...I took his advice and am living a somewhat normal life now...just saying! mind over matter and all!

uscitizen
01-04-2009, 06:10 PM
I know someone who has that, and anyway I gave her some pills I had laying around and it really helped her pain. She can't have surgery either.

Ohh I have an understanding DR. Pills are not a problem, He has even spoke of a morphine pump in the future.
Managing the pain to a liveable level while keeping a clear mind is the deciding point. when I become mentally fuzzed out because of the pain management .
Well that will be the time to decide where to go from there.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 06:11 PM
BB was a govt cop, humor was removed as a job requirement.

No it wasn't...I have a great sense of humor...just not bitter like y'all...:pke:

Damocles
01-04-2009, 06:41 PM
That's an impossibility. That's like saying, "What a stupid question, little Jimmy..."

Cancel1
01-04-2009, 06:45 PM
That's an impossibility. That's like saying, "What a stupid question, little Jimmy..."

not really we'll just disagree:rolleyes:

Damocles
01-04-2009, 06:52 PM
not really we'll just disagree:rolleyes:
Now disagreement is fine, but there is nobody who would believe that you have nothing to offer the board.

Battleborne
01-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Now disagreement is fine, but there is nobody who would believe that you have nothing to offer the board.

I like her and her friend...I see socrotease is back at his usual...hit me with a neg albeit I have not said one thing about him...great choice for staff Damo!:rolleyes:

Mott the Hoople
01-10-2009, 03:05 PM

--Steppenwolf

Intelligent, reasonable conversations? Here? On this board? You haven't met Dixie or Darla yet, have you? LOL

Mott the Hoople
01-10-2009, 03:07 PM

Whaddya mean more balance? You can't swing a dead cat by the tail here with out hitting some brown shirted, jack-booted, swastika waving storm trooping, reactionary, wingnut, fascist conservative.

Mott the Hoople
01-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks! Conservatives are pretty rare in Brooklyn. Could use a friendly face. :)

Well considering how southerner's have succeeded in making an unholy joke out of the term you might as well just tatoo your forhead with "Ashamed to be a Yankee".

Here in Ohio were considering banashing all conservatives to Alabama (which of course mean we lose the entire city of Cincinnati, last great bastion of the anal retentive conservative.) until they understand what it means to be a Buckeye.

Mott the Hoople
01-10-2009, 03:13 PM

A conservative with good debating skills? Never saw one before on this board (YES I MEAN YOU TOO DIXIE!!! LOL).

Mott the Hoople
01-10-2009, 03:19 PM

Sol....age is a state of mind.....or....as I like to say.....middle age doesn't begin until social security does! :)

Mott the Hoople
01-10-2009, 03:21 PM

Fuck that! I want bikini's!!! :cof1:

Mott the Hoople
01-10-2009, 03:27 PM

But ugly is all they way down to the bone!

Mott the Hoople
01-10-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm married with kids too. And my wife often surfs thru here to see what has been said.

Although, since Damo made some changes she had to create a name and join so she could read the posts. She will probably never post, but she is here.

Flirting online has nothing to do with whether you are married or not.

My wife used to do that too Sol. I fixed that by surfing some gay porn sites after that anything I do and say on here is pretty tame by comparison. :)

Cancel3
01-10-2009, 05:06 PM
My wife used to do that too Sol. I fixed that by surfing some gay porn sites after that anything I do and say on here is pretty tame by comparison. :)

LMAO!! Good idea!

Battleborne
01-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Fuck that! I want bikini's!!! :cof1:

oK..Sarah Palin kickin' yo sorry asses...

www.acmebox.net/5150/sara_colt.jpg

Cancel3
01-10-2009, 08:22 PM
oK..Sarah Palin kickin' yo sorry asses...

www.acmebox.net/5150/sara_colt.jpg

That your ultimate fantasy, BB?

A conservative, fundamentalist christian politician with an old Colt revolver?