PDA

View Full Version : I bet Carwacko is still Carwackin' it.

Socrtease
01-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Since USC won I bet he is into his second bottle of KY.

cawacko
01-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Three bottles deep right now Soc.

Cancel3
01-01-2009, 11:26 PM
I thought USC looked tough. I think they have legitimate claims on at least a portion of the NC.

But until we have a playoff, they are outta luck.

uscitizen
01-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Since USC won I bet he is into his second bottle of KY.
Umm the KY Caw uses comes in tubes.
but yes that makes sense.

Cancel7
01-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Is this good news or bad news? Who won, Cawacko or SF?

Cancel3
01-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Umm the KY Caw uses comes in tubes.
but yes that makes sense.

UM....usc, how is it, exactly, that you know about CaW's KY?

USC beat Penn State, so CaWacko won the bet, I believe.

uscitizen
01-02-2009, 09:13 AM

USC beat Penn State, so CaWacko won the bet, I believe.

You would not believe the PM's he used to send me...
Why he hates me so much now, a scorned thing I suppose.

Cancel3
01-02-2009, 09:14 AM
You would not believe the PM's he used to send me...
Why he hates me so much now, a scorned thing I suppose.

Kinda scary. :rolleyes:

uscitizen
01-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Kinda scary. :rolleyes:

Well what can you expect from a USC fan?

Cancel3
01-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Well what can you expect from a USC fan?

Well, you did say he sent you PM's, as in plural. While it is scary that he sent them, it just about as scary that you accepted them (didn't block him).

uscitizen
01-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Well, you did say he sent you PM's, as in plural. While it is scary that he sent them, it just about as scary that you accepted them (didn't block him).

You can block PM's? Anyway they were entertaining. Kinda like watching a Monty Python drag skit.
I am comfortable with my manhood, that klind of stuff does not scare me. Just does not into it.

cawacko
01-02-2009, 11:39 AM

whoa, whoa, whoa. hey, wait a minute. There have not been any, not one, PM ever sent between us.

And where is Superfreak? I have a feeling he was betting against USC just to be contrarian because in reality I know he's not that dumb to have really done it. :)

It was a real good time at the game yesterday. I liked Penn St fans a lot. Definitely a passionate bunch.

Cancel7
01-02-2009, 11:40 AM
whoa, whoa, whoa. hey, wait a minute. There have not been any, not one, PM ever sent between us.

And where is Superfreak? I have a feeling he was betting against USC just to be contrarian because in reality I know he's not that dumb to have really done it. :)

It was a real good time at the game yesterday. I liked Penn St fans a lot. Definitely a passionate bunch.

So the Pms' were between you and SF, not between you and usc? Let me ask you something...has he been asking you what you're wearing? I get the strangest PMs from him sometimes?

Cancel7
01-02-2009, 11:41 AM

Cawacko, if you don't remember what you post while drunk, or even that you do post, how do we know that you aren't sending PMs while drunk too? Can you really say?

cawacko
01-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Cawacko, if you don't remember what you post while drunk, or even that you do post, how do we know that you aren't sending PMs while drunk too? Can you really say?

That is a legitimate question. I just went and looked in the area where it say 'private notifications'. It says I have 51 received private messages and 34 sent messages. This goes back to the middle of 2007. Not one of the sent or received messages says to or from uscitizen.

cawacko
01-02-2009, 11:53 AM
So the Pms' were between you and SF, not between you and usc? Let me ask you something...has he been asking you what you're wearing? I get the strangest PMs from him sometimes?

HaHa, i've only had a few PM's with SF. The last one was awhile ago and it was me asking him a question about oil based on a book I was reading.

Cancel7
01-02-2009, 11:53 AM
That is a legitimate question. I just went and looked in the area where it say 'private notifications'. It says I have 51 received private messages and 34 sent messages. This goes back to the middle of 2007. Not one of the sent or received messages says to or from uscitizen.

LOL. Ok, that's sufficient evidence.

Cancel3
01-02-2009, 11:55 AM
And pretty damned funny that he had to go look.

cawacko
01-02-2009, 11:58 AM
And pretty damned funny that he had to go look.

Haha, I knew I hadn't done it. I haven't even drunk pm'd Darla. Sending a private message while drunk would take too much work.

Cancel7
01-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Haha, I knew I hadn't done it. I haven't even drunk pm'd Darla. Sending a private message while drunk would take too much work.

I would laugh my ass off if you ever did, and immediately foward it to Tiana!

Socrtease
01-02-2009, 11:59 AM

USC beat Penn State, so CaWacko won the bet, I believe.I thought this, but then thought I didn't want to know.

cawacko
01-02-2009, 12:00 PM
I would laugh my ass off if you ever did, and immediately foward it to Tiana!

LOL! I must have known subconsciously not to try it! :)

Cancel3
01-02-2009, 12:02 PM
I thought this, but then thought I didn't want to know.

I was hoping the explanation wouldn't involve any details.

uscitizen
01-02-2009, 12:33 PM

Ohh! Sorry I must be getting my pervs confused.
Apologies.

I really do not know what you use your KY for then.
Strange thing to be celebrating with though.

Cancel7
01-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Ohh! Sorry I must be getting my pervs confused.
Apologies.

I really do not know what you use your KY for then.
Strange thing to be celebrating with though.

LOL

Cancel 2016.2
01-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Is this good news or bad news? Who won, Cawacko or SF?

friggin trojans

Cancel7
01-02-2009, 12:51 PM
I lost.... usc covered the line

SF are you ok? You sound kind of down, if it's possible to "sound" one way or the other in cyberspace.

Cancel7
01-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Oh I hate when I reply to a post and then someone changes it! I've done that to a couple of people here and I know they probaly want to kill me. The thing is I'm a really fast typist, because I am writing all of the time.

Cancel 2016.2
01-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Oh I hate when I reply to a post and then someone changes it! I've done that to a couple of people here and I know they probaly want to kill me. The thing is I'm a really fast typist, because I am writing all of the time.

I just hated looking at those words in conjunction with the trojans

uscitizen
01-02-2009, 12:55 PM
SF are you ok? You sound kind of down, if it's possible to "sound" one way or the other in cyberspace.

yeah well he did not put his money into Wally World and McDonalds like I advised him to. sure he is down.

Cancel 2016.2
01-02-2009, 12:56 PM

slight annoyed at Penn State... they outplayed the trojans for three quarters, but got their ass handed to them in the second quarter. Plus they could have covered had they not chumped the last few plays in the fourth. Dirty trojans. they still suck

Cancel7
01-02-2009, 12:56 PM
slight annoyed at Penn State... they outplayed the trojans for three quarters, but got their ass handed to them in the second quarter. Plus they could have covered had they not chumped the last few plays in the fourth. Dirty trojans. they still suck

Oh for Christ Sakes. You man! Whatever! Who cares? These are problems?

Cancel3
01-02-2009, 01:03 PM

Hell yes they are problems.

First of all, if you back a college team, the bowl game is the biggest game of the year. (unless you have lost to auburn 6 years in a row)

And then losing money and dignity. You think CAW is ever going to let SF forget this?

uscitizen
01-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Hell yes they are problems.

First of all, if you back a college team, the bowl game is the biggest game of the year. (unless you have lost to auburn 6 years in a row)

And then losing money and dignity. You think CAW is ever going to let SF forget this?

Face it Darla, this is bigger than being a 2 time bush voter.

Cancel3
01-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Face it Darla, this is bigger than being a 2 time bush voter.

Oh hell yes it is. I may celebrate a few days if my candidate wins, but if my Crimson Tide wins I celebrate for months!

:rolleyes:

cawacko
01-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Oh hell yes it is. I may celebrate a few days if my candidate wins, but if my Crimson Tide wins I celebrate for months!

:rolleyes:

citizen knows nothing about sports, takes pride in admiting he knows nothing about football yet feels the to need to post on darn near every sports thread. Go figure. And even on a sports thread his only attempted trash talking line is 'two time Bush voter'.

SF made the cardinal mistake of betting with his heart. Even if you hate USC why would you bet against them based on their past record vs. the Big Ten? They dominate the Big 10 and cover every time.

And SF Penn State did not dominate three quarters. They played well in the first quarter but the Trojans obviously pulled off the gas in the 2nd half.

Topspin
01-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Even though trojans are to small and they usually break,
had the Oregon state tailback not raped them, USC would prob be favored in the bcs game. LOVE the BEAVERS

Cancel 2016.2
01-02-2009, 01:57 PM

Not major problems... but you asked on a thread about sports... don't ask questions and then bitch when you get answers goofball.

Epicurus
01-02-2009, 01:58 PM
citizen knows nothing about sports, takes pride in admiting he knows nothing about football yet feels the to need to post on darn near every sports thread. Go figure. And even on a sports thread his only attempted trash talking line is 'two time Bush voter'.

LOL

Cancel 2016.2
01-02-2009, 01:59 PM

SF made the cardinal mistake of betting with his heart. Even if you hate USC why would you bet against them based on their past record vs. the Big Ten? They dominate the Big 10 and cover every time.

And SF Penn State did not dominate three quarters. They played well in the first quarter but the Trojans obviously pulled off the gas in the 2nd half.

Lol... right, they pulled off the gas and let Penn State start scoring at will. Gotcha. Admit it... you were sweating out the end. (in terms of the points, not the win)

Also, I said outplayed, not dominated... there is a difference

Topspin
01-02-2009, 02:04 PM
USC beat them like a red headed stepchild.
When ps came back the trojans where all on the sidelines trying to come up with new dances.
IT WAS NEVER A GAME