PDA

View Full Version : 62 yarder

Timshel
10-23-2006, 01:53 PM
That was the most amazing game winning kick i have ever seen. I am still giddy about it.

I did not think he had a chance in hell. Some at the bar I watch games at, were saying Gruden would be better to heave one deep. I was like yeah, have you seen this kid Gradkowski throw. He can't hit the broadside of a barn from anymore than 20 yards. Might as well let the kicker miss one.

When he kicked it I was waiting for it to sail left/right. Then it was like, looks straight... good trajectory... oh shit... did that go through... ref signals... omfg. I tipped over my chair leaping.

Damocles
10-23-2006, 02:00 PM
I've seen one before.... In the snow.

Cypress
10-23-2006, 02:02 PM
That was the most amazing game winning kick i have ever seen. I am still giddy about it.

I did not think he had a chance in hell. Some at the bar I watch games at, were saying Gruden would be better to heave one deep. I was like yeah, have you seen this kid Gradkowski throw. He can't hit the broadside of a barn from anymore than 20 yards. Might as well let the kicker miss one.

When he kicked it I was waiting for it to sail left/right. Then it was like, looks straight... good trajectory... oh shit... did that go through... ref signals... omfg. I tipped over my chair leaping.

What the hell, was that ball filled with helium?