PDA

View Full Version : Hey Anyold!

klaatu
07-29-2006, 03:31 PM
“It is an interesting and demonstrable fact, that all children are atheists and were religion not inculcated into their minds, they would remain so"

What came first the chicken or the egg?

BRUTALITOPS
07-29-2006, 04:12 PM
the chicken.

maineman
07-29-2006, 04:14 PM
it is most undeniably, the egg..... the first chicken hatched from the egg...it did not hatch from the egg as something less than or other than a chicken....it was a chicken at birth.

maineman
07-29-2006, 04:14 PM
but who the fuck would EVER expect Grind to understand such logical subtleties?

Damocles
07-29-2006, 04:47 PM
it is most undeniably, the egg..... the first chicken hatched from the egg...it did not hatch from the egg as something less than or other than a chicken....it was a chicken at birth.

what laid the egg?

Immanuel
07-29-2006, 06:08 PM
what laid the egg?

Why everyone knows it was a porcupine.

Immie

BRUTALITOPS
07-29-2006, 06:19 PM
first you had the bacteria doodads that evolved into other asexual doodads, and then those asexual self replicating doodads evolved into a chicken that laid eggs.

So I guess in really answering the age old question, it's prehistoric asexual bacteria doodads.

OrnotBitwise
07-29-2006, 07:44 PM
first you had the bacteria doodads that evolved into other asexual doodads, and then those asexual self replicating doodads evolved into a chicken that laid eggs.

So I guess in really answering the age old question, it's prehistoric asexual bacteria doodads.
Sung to the tune of "camptown races"

Prehistoric asexual bacteria don't have no fun.
Doodads! Doodads!
They just lay there and soak up sun.
Doodads suck all day!

AnyOldIron
07-29-2006, 08:33 PM
What came first the chicken or the egg?

What do chickens and eggs have to do with whether or not knowledge is learnt or is innate?

AnyOldIron
07-30-2006, 06:53 AM
The Answer is EGG.

Genetic mutation occurs during reproduction. The preceeding species that mutated into chickens will have laid an egg that will have mutated during fertilisation and have been hatched a chicken.

What came first, a chicken egg or chicken...the chicken....

IHateGovernment
07-30-2006, 06:10 PM
I was just about to chime in when Any gave the same response I did. The egg came first because what laid the egg was not a chicken.

TheDanold
07-31-2006, 08:03 AM
Definetely egg, birds evolved from reptiles, and reptiles laid eggs.

(Disclaimer for OrnotEvenABitwise: Yes obviously the creatures in between whatever reptiles and Archeopteryx had such a mix that it could be easily debatable at what point they could be considered a bird, but there's no need to be annoying when trying to agree with someone's point.)