PDA

View Full Version : I leave to get a little work done...

Damocles
12-30-2008, 03:31 PM
And what happens?

Y'all trash the place and I have to put in a trouble ticket to get her cleaned up!

:cof1:

Sorry 'bout the downtime. The Apache service went down for some reason, but we got it running again.

Cancel3
12-30-2008, 08:59 PM
And what happens?

Y'all trash the place and I have to put in a trouble ticket to get her cleaned up!

:cof1:

Sorry 'bout the downtime. The Apache service went down for some reason, but we got it running again.

The site was down? Wow, you'd think someone who was here as much as I am would notice.

DamnYankee
12-31-2008, 08:17 AM
The site was down? Wow, you'd think someone who was here as much as I am would notice. You prolly just had a senior moment. *yip yip*

Cancel3
12-31-2008, 08:24 AM
You prolly just had a senior moment. *yip yip*

Nah, probably happened when I was on a conference call.

How is that tree limb doing for you? Feeling safe enough to stop hissing and arching your back?

DamnYankee
12-31-2008, 08:40 AM
Nah, probably happened when I was on a conference call.

How is that tree limb doing for you? Feeling safe enough to stop hissing and arching your back? I cut the limb down with my chain saw, chunked it and stacked it for next season.

Cancel3
12-31-2008, 12:36 PM
I cut the limb down with my chain saw, chunked it and stacked it for next season.

You claim you are highly educated, work in a field of practical science, work on busy constructions sites where you use the smell of your sweat to warn others of your presence on a busy construction site.

Odd sounding career. Can you tell us what it is you do?

Damocles
12-31-2008, 12:37 PM
You claim you are highly educated, work in a field of practical science, work on busy constructions sites where you use the smell of your sweat to warn others of your presence on a busy construction site.

Odd sounding career. Can you tell us what it is you do?
He measures cow farts and their effects on the climate. Sometimes he works in fields where they are building a barn.

Cancel3
12-31-2008, 12:40 PM
He measures cow farts and their effects on the climate. Sometimes he works in fields where they are building a barn.

LMAO! Now that was funny. Did you forget the little smiley and "sarcasm disclaimer"?

DamnYankee
12-31-2008, 03:23 PM
He measures cow farts and their effects on the climate. Sometimes he works in fields where they are building a barn. The last building that I built was a timber framed house.