PDA

View Full Version : Pharmaceuticals covering up Cancer Cure

Chapdog
12-10-2008, 12:56 PM
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn10971
It sounds almost too good to be true: a cheap and simple drug that kills almost all cancers by switching off their "immortality". The drug, dichloroacetate (DCA), has already been used for years to treat rare metabolic disorders and so is known to be relatively safe.

YouTube - Sodium Dichloroacetate (NaDCA or DCA) - Cure for Cancer

Chapdog
12-10-2008, 12:58 PM
http://www.buydca.com/
DCA is available for purchase, worldwide.

However, at this time, we cannot ship into the United States or its territories.

Cancel7
12-10-2008, 12:59 PM
I don't know for sure if this is true, but I have always figured that if they had a cure, they would hide it. Think about what kind of business cancer is. Not only the pharms, but hospitals, like Memorial Sloan Kettering.

Chapdog
12-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Well if I know if i or a loved one got cancer I would take this stuff. Fuck Chemo.

Thorn
12-10-2008, 01:03 PM
I don't know for sure if this is true, but I have always figured that if they had a cure, they would hide it. Think about what kind of business cancer is. Not only the pharms, but hospitals, like Memorial Sloan Kettering.

No way. It would be so huge, in terms of prestige as well as economically, for a researcher, a group, a school, hospital, or a company, to develop a cure for cancer that they'd be right out front there. I can ask a couple of people about this drug, but let's all slow down here and remember laetrile, interferon, etc.

Cancel7
12-10-2008, 01:05 PM
No way. It would be so huge, in terms of prestige as well as economically, for a researcher, a group, a school, hospital, or a company, to develop a cure for cancer that they'd be right out front there. I can ask a couple of people about this drug, but let's all slow down here and remember laetrile, interferon, etc.

Ok, if you find out anything, let us know Thorn. I'd be very interested.

Chapdog
12-10-2008, 01:07 PM

Thanks let us know. I read some message board where people were claiming it cured them after 3 months.

Thorn
12-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks let us know. I read some message board where people were claiming it cured them after 3 months.

They said the same thing about laetrile. It never passed FDA scrutiny, though and people were going to Mexico for treatment. Standards are, shall we say, a tad more lax there. It was basically a scam.

Interferon was another great hopeful. It's a part of your natural immune system, but what people forget when they jump on these bandwagons is that each of these things usually works on one aspect of the problem, or works within the framework of a network, and requires all the other elements to be in balance. Interferon as the great cure-all didn't go anywhere either.

Most treatments for cancer are not effective with all cancers anyway, as malignancies are far more varied in nature than we tend to realize. One extremely hopeful treatment for tumors is the dreaded thalidomide. This was prescribed during the fifties, I think, to pregnant women for morning sickness. In that it was effective, but the tragedy of its principal side effect was that it also acts to inhibit the growth of blood vessels and during the period when most women experience morning sickness is when the fetus is at a critical stage of development, including its blood vessels, limbs, etc., etc. Many children of these mothers were born without limbs, or with "flippers" for limbs, and with other problems. Of course the drug was withdrawn, but two benefits gradually emerges. First, this was the first recognition that drugs could affect fetal development, sparking research on all drugs for their influence on unborn children. Today you see warnings on pretty much everything, including OTC cold medications, that they're not to be taken during pregnancy. The second benefit was that, after all those years "on the shelf", the drug was examined to determine whether its mechanism of action, i.e. the inhibition of blood vessel proliferation, could have an effect on malignant tumor growth. The thinking was that such tumors are heavily vascularized, and if they could be starved by preventing nourishment by the blood then the cancer of that type could be halted by the treatment.

I'll check out this drug and see what I can find.

Thorn
12-10-2008, 01:45 PM
I did a NLM search and found 89 recent references on the first try.

This finding is very new. The reason it hasn't been offered on a broad scale in clinical treatment to date is that, from what I can determine looking at the studies, there is a potential that the unintended effects of treatment may be as lethal to the patient as the treatment is to the cancer.

DCA affects a process that is natural in most cells; so far it seems to be selective for cancer cells, but not enough work has been done yet to determine this. Another study found that DCA made certain cancer cells more sensitive to radiation treatment. Unfortunately, most of these studies are done with tissues in isolation so it takes a while to determine the overall effects on the entire organism.

With DCA, the drug has been given for metabolic disorders, so certain doses may be considered relatively safe, at least for people with such disorders. Whether or not this will be sufficient against cancer cells is another matter, and higher doses may present problems of their own. The drug is currently in clinical trials to assess this risk.

Again, should this be shown to be an effective treatment against some forms of cancer, it will not be suppressed. The research is too widespread and too many people are excited and hopeful about its prospects. At the same time, we don't want another situation where the cure is worse than the disease.

Cancel 2016.2
12-10-2008, 03:38 PM

This finding is very new. The reason it hasn't been offered on a broad scale in clinical treatment to date is that, from what I can determine looking at the studies, there is a potential that the unintended effects of treatment may be as lethal to the patient as the treatment is to the cancer.

DCA affects a process that is natural in most cells; so far it seems to be selective for cancer cells, but not enough work has been done yet to determine this. Another study found that DCA made certain cancer cells more sensitive to radiation treatment. Unfortunately, most of these studies are done with tissues in isolation so it takes a while to determine the overall effects on the entire organism.

With DCA, the drug has been given for metabolic disorders, so certain doses may be considered relatively safe, at least for people with such disorders. Whether or not this will be sufficient against cancer cells is another matter, and higher doses may present problems of their own. The drug is currently in clinical trials to assess this risk.

Again, should this be shown to be an effective treatment against some forms of cancer, it will not be suppressed. The research is too widespread and too many people are excited and hopeful about its prospects. At the same time, we don't want another situation where the cure is worse than the disease.

http://www.cellpointweb.com/

If you have the time and don't mind, take a look at the new imaging agent cellpoint is working on. What is your take on the potential?

For full disclosure, it is a firm located about a mile from my office and I hear updates from the management all the time. Just looking for an outside unbiased source. Again, only if you have the time and desire to take a look at it.

Cancel7
12-10-2008, 03:50 PM

If you have the time and don't mind, take a look at the new imaging agent cellpoint is working on. What is your take on the potential?

For full disclosure, it is a firm located about a mile from my office and I hear updates from the management all the time. Just looking for an outside unbiased source. Again, only if you have the time and desire to take a look at it.

Wondering about buying stock? Good idea, let's get Thorn's brain working for us. It's obviously huge, why put it to waste posting to you idiots? Let's get Thorn researching possible stocks for us to buy.

Chapdog
12-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Wondering about buying stock? Good idea, let's get Thorn's brain working for us. It's obviously huge, why put it to waste posting to you idiots? Let's get Thorn researching possible stocks for us to buy.

LOL uhhuh, i was thinking She must be a Dr or something.

Cancel7
12-10-2008, 04:02 PM
LOL uhhuh, i was thinking She must be a Dr or something.

She's way smarter than most of us, I don't know exactly what she is. I think some kind of scientist. But we should definitely be making money off of this - I like the way SF is thinking here.

Chapdog
12-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Sometimes i wish I studied something that gives back to society. I basically went the easy money rout with a major would give me highest paying and easiest to find jobs.

Maybe at half life I will do something new.

Cancel 2016.2
12-10-2008, 04:13 PM

It is not a publically traded stock. But a friend of mine just had surgery to remove a false positive. This could potentially eliminate the majority of false positives. It could also potentially reduce the costs of cancer detection and faster response times to see whether cancer treatments are working. Which could also save time, money and pain for the patient.

Also note, I did not say... "darla, please research this and do it now"... I said, "If you have the time and don't mind, take a look at the new imaging agent cellpoint is working on. What is your take on the potential?"

Because...

1) It is of interest to me

2) I thought it might be of interest to her

So...

1) bite me

2) Bugger off

Cancel 2016.2
12-10-2008, 04:15 PM
She's way smarter than most of us, I don't know exactly what she is. I think some kind of scientist. But we should definitely be making money off of this - I like the way SF is thinking here.

I believe she is a researcher in genetics/biochemistry/molecular biology or something along those lines.

Cancel 2016.2
12-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Sometimes i wish I studied something that gives back to society. I basically went the easy money rout with a major would give me highest paying and easiest to find jobs.

Maybe at half life I will do something new.

Or maybe we will all get to try something new if layoffs continue. :)

Chapdog
12-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Or maybe we will all get to try something new if layoffs continue. :)

Nah maybe in about 10 years. Im biding time right now to pay off my mortgage and enjoy life. After my son is not interested in me anymore I will buy into a business or something.

DamnYankee
12-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks let us know. I read some message board where people were claiming it cured them after 3 months. Oh heck it must be true then.

FUCK THE POLICE
12-10-2008, 11:48 PM

I think it's become a rather widespread belief that pharmaceuticals avoid looking for cures as much as they can because it's not as profitable as a treatment. Is there any reason that isn't true?

Thorn
12-11-2008, 12:13 PM

This is really exciting work. I can't help but reflect on the overwhelming body of work that has been achieved to reach this point, but it's nevertheless extremely impressive. I mentioned cryptically something about the eclectic nature of different cancers, and the need to consider all the effects of any treatment, not just the targeted effects. Their statement, the R & D section, everything included in their website just kindled a fire in this little researcher's heart! I wouldn't be surprised if we were looking at Nobel Prize level work in this group.

Darla, I am a Dr. but a Ph.D., not an M.D. Generally speaking, the majority of MDs don't make good scientists; their education is not geared in that direction at all. I do research and love it. A week or so into my postdoc at NIH, my lab chief laughed and told me I wouldn't last a month in Med. school because I questioned everything; I mean everything. I wanted to know why, what was the source, how was this determined, what else could explain it, etc., etc. That approach is useful in the lab. Plus I have a practical sense that is useful in developing equipment when we need something that doesn't exist.

evince
12-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Right on Thorn, I love a person who always asks why.

Its so cool to have your expertise here.

Cancel 2016.2
12-11-2008, 12:22 PM
This is really exciting work. I can't help but reflect on the overwhelming body of work that has been achieved to reach this point, but it's nevertheless extremely impressive. I mentioned cryptically something about the eclectic nature of different cancers, and the need to consider all the effects of any treatment, not just the targeted effects. Their statement, the R & D section, everything included in their website just kindled a fire in this little researcher's heart! I wouldn't be surprised if we were looking at Nobel Prize level work in this group.

Darla, I am a Dr. but a Ph.D., not an M.D. Generally speaking, the majority of MDs don't make good scientists; their education is not geared in that direction at all. I do research and love it. A week or so into my postdoc at NIH, my lab chief laughed and told me I wouldn't last a month in Med. school because I questioned everything; I mean everything. I wanted to know why, what was the source, how was this determined, what else could explain it, etc., etc. That approach is useful in the lab. Plus I have a practical sense that is useful in developing equipment when we need something that doesn't exist.

I am glad to hear that. I thought it might be of interest to you. I got kind of excited and that was with a good portion going over my head.

Thanks for taking a look at it.

Cancel7
12-11-2008, 12:42 PM

I didn't know exactly, but I thought it was research scientist. I knew you were really smart.

DamnYankee
12-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Right on Thorn, I love a person who always asks why.

I don't see why anyone would think that there is a conspiracy to keep this potential cure from getting FDA approval.

uscitizen
12-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I don't see why anyone would think that there is a conspiracy to keep this potential cure from getting FDA approval.

Cancer treatment is a multi billion dollar industry in the USA.

Cancel 2016.2
12-11-2008, 01:00 PM
I didn't know .

you could have stopped right there

Cancel7
12-11-2008, 01:32 PM
you could have stopped right there

Damo, SF is following me around the board again. Remember what you said last time?

evince
12-11-2008, 01:36 PM

Thats great , why are you telling me?

Cancel 2016.2
12-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Damo, SF is following me around the board again. Remember what you said last time?

He tell you to stop smoking crack?

Take a look back... I posted on this thread first today crack smoker... you're the one following me around.

you lose again.

DamnYankee
12-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Thats great , why are you telling me? Because I was asking why.

Cancel7
12-11-2008, 04:15 PM
He tell you to stop smoking crack?

Take a look back... I posted on this thread first today crack smoker... you're the one following me around.

you lose again.

Let me think for a second...I think his exact words were something like "he does it again, he will be one sorry mf'er"

DamnYankee
12-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Too many heavies involved to ignore anything. http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Leading-US-Cancer-Organizations-Unite/story.aspx?guid={DD9BABA6-E07C-40DC-A60F-1A1CA898AF8A}

Cancel 2016.2
12-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Let me think for a second...I think his exact words were something like "he does it again, he will be one sorry mf'er"

lol

Hermes Thoth
12-13-2008, 10:43 AM
I didn't read this whole thread. but from what I did read Thorn seems to be spinning for the medical establishment.

Cancel3
12-15-2008, 11:06 AM
I'm glad Thorn offered some rational thought on this thread.

Too many people think cancer is a single disease.

It boils down to a cell growing differently than it should. If it reproduces faster than the normal cells it causes havoc on the systems.

There is no "cure" for cancer. That is like saying there is a cure for disease. It sounds great until you look at the details of each disease and the variety of diseases there are.

We can hope for a treatment that will slow malignant cancer growth, but chances are it will be as dangerous as the cancer.

Cancel 2016.2
12-15-2008, 12:20 PM
I'm glad Thorn offered some rational thought on this thread.

Too many people think cancer is a single disease.

It boils down to a cell growing differently than it should. If it reproduces faster than the normal cells it causes havoc on the systems.

There is no "cure" for cancer. That is like saying there is a cure for disease. It sounds great until you look at the details of each disease and the variety of diseases there are.

We can hope for a treatment that will slow malignant cancer growth, but chances are it will be as dangerous as the cancer.

Not so sure about that, though Thorn would certainly be a better resource for answering for sure. But if they can figure out a way to target the cancer cells ... maybe by attaching a glucose compound to a radioactive agent, they could end up killing the cancer without causing much collateral damage to surrounding cells.

Thorn
12-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Not so sure about that, though Thorn would certainly be a better resource for answering for sure. But if they can figure out a way to target the cancer cells ... maybe by attaching a glucose compound to a radioactive agent, they could end up killing the cancer without causing much collateral damage to surrounding cells.

The greatest hurdle in treating any disease, especially but certainly not limited to cancer, is that the disease cells share most characteristics with normal, healthy cells. It continues to be a tremendous challenge to discover those characteristics that distinguish abnormal from normal cells and to target those differences without causing unacceptable harm to healthy cells. One early difference detected was that cancer cells of certain types multiply and grow at a rate much faster than most other cells. Chemotherapy tends to target that aspect of cell physiology that is responsible for rapid cell growth, but even here, it's been learned that different types of cancer require different chemo approaches and some are chemo resistant. My point here was, though, that in targeting rapidly growing cells, the chemotherapy also destroys hair cells, which also grow at a faster rate than other cell types. Nail growth may also be affected.

There is still a tremendous amount of work to do in this field. Sol is right; there is no "cure" for cancer, and now patients learn not how to "cure" their cancers but how to live with them. A tumor may be removed, surgically or through radiation and drug treatment, but the risk remains that it will return or that another form of cancer may crop up in another part of the body.

It's extremely important for us to remain vigilant, have regular checkups, and pay attention to things that may signal the beginning of something serious. (I have to admit that I'm not so good at this; I tend to be a "tape it up and keep playing" type and that's not always wise).

joshs
12-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Here you can find observation data gathered by Canadian Clinic - Medicor Cancer
Centres durning DCA therapy:
http://www.medicorcancer.com/DCAtherapyData.html
and here are 4 cases treated with DCA:
http://forums.cancer.vc/respiratory-thoracic/158-case-study-1-mesothelioma-new-post.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/skin/157-case-study-2-melanoma-brain-metastases-new-post.html
http://www.medicorcancer.com/DCA-CaseStudy3.html
http://www.medicorcancer.com/DCA-CaseStudy4.html

here's an lymphoma remission story using DCA B1 vitamine protocol:
http://forums.cancer.vc/hematologic-blood/54-ds-lymphoma-story.html
and here are other remissions:

http://forums.cancer.vc/hematologic-blood/62-case-non-hodgkins-lymphoma-apparent-complete-remission.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/genitourinary-cancer/48-wim-huppes-prostate-cancer-story.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/genitourinary-cancer/55-ps-kidney-cancer-story.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/lung-cancer/56-tom-mcghees-nearly-full-remission-non-small-cell-lung-cancer.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/lung-cancer/63-lung-cancer-remission-dca.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/digestive-gastrointestinal/47-colo-rectal-cancer-story.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/digestive-gastrointestinal/57-bills-bile-duct-cancer-story.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/digestive-gastrointestinal/81-gastro-intestinal-stromal-tumors-dca.html

for more info on alternative therapies and dca see http://forums.cancer.vc and for additional info see http://puredca.com and http://cancer.vc

Damocles
12-20-2008, 06:05 PM
wow, dude, you are the link master.

Cancel 2016.2
12-22-2008, 11:22 AM
wow, dude, you are the link master.

apparently he wanted his first post to make an impression.

Thorn... thanks for the latest reply.

Cancel7
12-22-2008, 12:26 PM
apparently he wanted his first post to make an impression.Thorn... thanks for the latest reply.

SF your gifts haven't come yet.

Cancel 2016.2
12-22-2008, 01:36 PM

????

Thorn
12-22-2008, 01:45 PM
apparently he wanted his first post to make an impression.

Thorn... thanks for the latest reply.

You're welcome. :)

Cancel3
12-22-2008, 02:22 PM

YOu didn't have phone sex with him already did you? :pke:

Chapdog
12-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Here you can find observation data gathered by Canadian Clinic - Medicor Cancer
Centres durning DCA therapy:
http://www.medicorcancer.com/DCAtherapyData.html
and here are 4 cases treated with DCA:
http://forums.cancer.vc/respiratory-thoracic/158-case-study-1-mesothelioma-new-post.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/skin/157-case-study-2-melanoma-brain-metastases-new-post.html
http://www.medicorcancer.com/DCA-CaseStudy3.html
http://www.medicorcancer.com/DCA-CaseStudy4.html

here's an lymphoma remission story using DCA B1 vitamine protocol:
http://forums.cancer.vc/hematologic-blood/54-ds-lymphoma-story.html
and here are other remissions:

http://forums.cancer.vc/hematologic-blood/62-case-non-hodgkins-lymphoma-apparent-complete-remission.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/genitourinary-cancer/48-wim-huppes-prostate-cancer-story.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/genitourinary-cancer/55-ps-kidney-cancer-story.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/lung-cancer/56-tom-mcghees-nearly-full-remission-non-small-cell-lung-cancer.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/lung-cancer/63-lung-cancer-remission-dca.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/digestive-gastrointestinal/47-colo-rectal-cancer-story.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/digestive-gastrointestinal/57-bills-bile-duct-cancer-story.html
http://forums.cancer.vc/digestive-gastrointestinal/81-gastro-intestinal-stromal-tumors-dca.html

for more info on alternative therapies and dca see http://forums.cancer.vc and for additional info see http://puredca.com and http://cancer.vc

Wow thats promising and very cheap alternative to chemo.

NOVA
01-10-2009, 06:53 PM

Cancer cure ???
:rolleyes:Do you realize that to believe "THEY" would hid it shows you have little grasp of reality in the real world....?
Do you also believe "they" are hiding the magic carburetor that allows you to get 100 miles or whatever, on a gallon of gas ?

You've gotta be a idiot...at the very least, an idiot....

Cancel7
01-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Cancer cure ???
:rolleyes:Do you realize that to believe "THEY" would hid it shows you have little grasp of reality in the real world....?
Do you also believe "they" are hiding the magic carburetor that allows you to get 100 miles or whatever, on a gallon of gas ?

You've gotta be a idiot...at the very least, an idiot....

Yes, actually, I do.

You should watch the documentary, "Who Killed the Electric Car".

Topspin
01-11-2009, 06:35 PM
That is funny darla. You must believe all the turbo-lib anti Corp agenda. Wait not the designer shoe companies. Those corps are ok. Lofl

DamnYankee
01-14-2009, 08:21 AM
Yes, actually, I do.

Logistics killed the electric car. Even the new Li-ion batteries aren't safe or practical.

Topspin
01-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Yes, actually, I do.

you should stop watching kiddy tv

uscitizen
01-14-2009, 11:39 AM
The pharma industy pretty much exists on the premise of treating disease symptoms, not curing the disease.

Do you think they really want to cure the common cold? Diabetes? Cancer, etc?
Talk about killing the geese thay lay the golden eggs.

18 billion annual sales in Lipitor alone, you think they want to cure chlesterol problems?

Topspin
01-14-2009, 11:46 AM
I believe scientist do want cures and there's no way the info could be withheld.
that said, I do believe that pharma's prob act against the common good like the tobacco companies did.
I'd bet serious money that put out misinformation on MJ wich doesn't have the side affects of many of their pain pills or anti-nasia meds.
Try burning a spliff and see if a bag of Dorrito's can go 3hrs without being opened

uscitizen
01-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Logistics killed the electric car. Even the new Li-ion batteries aren't safe or practical.

Hmmm an 1,100 person waiting list on the tesla and 150 sold I think.

Pure electric car and lithium batteries.
HOT! too.

Damocles
01-14-2009, 11:52 AM
The Tesla is in production though. Very, very cool.

And you can already convert your Prius to plug-in Hybrid for a cost and it is supposed to be offered as an option soon from them as well.

Cancel7
01-14-2009, 12:31 PM
I believe scientist do want cures and there's no way the info could be withheld.
that said, I do believe that pharma's prob act against the common good like the tobacco companies did.
I'd bet serious money that put out misinformation on MJ wich doesn't have the side affects of many of their pain pills or anti-nasia meds.
Try burning a spliff and see if a bag of Dorrito's can go 3hrs without being opened

I like chocolate when I am high.

Damocles
01-14-2009, 12:34 PM
I like chocolate when I am high.
That's because Chocolate releases the same endorphins as sex...

Cancel7
01-14-2009, 12:36 PM
That's because Chocolate releases the same endorphins as sex...

Is that all you can think about?

Damocles
01-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Is that all you can think about?
Often. However, sex is better for you than chocolate. Well, less fattening anyway so long as you use appropriate protection.

Cancel7
01-14-2009, 12:41 PM
Often. However, sex is better for you than chocolate. Well, less fattening anyway so long as you use appropriate protection.

One of my friends got herpes from another one of my friends, and they both have been torturing me about it. I am seriously thinking about changing all of my phone numbers and moving.

Thorn
01-14-2009, 12:43 PM
I believe scientists do want cures and there's no way the info could be withheld.

That is correct. You'd also have to consider the vast number of people who are working on different aspects of cancer. I posted before, probably earlier in this thread, that cancer is a catch-all term that includes many different types of malignancies that have different origins, affect different organs, and have very different responses to treatments. The "cure" itself may end up being a gene treatment; for now we just have to address the symptoms and whatever we can do to limit those factors that can trigger the onset of a malignancy.

The common cold is a virus that, like the flu, mutates very quickly and thus we haven't been able to develop an effective vaccine. There are a host of preventatives (get adequate rest, take Vitamin C supplements, minimize your physiological stress -- e.g. cold exposure, as well as other forms of stress, which can weaken an immune response). Treatments for cold symptoms also seem to be quite effective, though you do have to find the one that works for you.

So far as marijuana goes, from a scientific point of view the situation is in part the same as with cancer and other biological research. There are too many people working on this, and publishing in scientific journals -- nothing is being suppressed. This stuff is funded either by NIMH or NIDA, depending on which institute you apply to for funding.

Frankly, the prospect of a Nobel prize is far more attractive to a scientist than anything the corporate world could offer.

Damocles
01-14-2009, 12:47 PM
One of my friends got herpes from another one of my friends, and they both have been torturing me about it. I am seriously thinking about changing all of my phone numbers and moving.
That would be a good idea.

According to commercials, sex is better if you are taking Herpes medication... And you know that everything in herpes medication commercials is true!

:D

Don't let them fool you into it.

Cancel7
01-14-2009, 12:49 PM

According to commercials, sex is better if you are taking Herpes medication...

LOL. I'm sure.

Damocles
01-14-2009, 12:52 PM
LOL. I'm sure.
Watch out, they appear to get all freaky and have partners who don't have herpes!

Like I said, we know that herpes medication commercials wouldn't lie, would they?

Cancel7
01-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Watch out, they appear to get all freaky and have partners who don't have herpes!

Like I said, we know that herpes medication commercials wouldn't lie, would they?

I never saw that commercial. I just am amazed that people who sleep around a bit wouldn't use condoms. It's insane. I don't have sex unless there is a very deep emotional connection, so the whole thing is beyond me. But if you're going to do it, use a condom.

Thorn
01-14-2009, 01:04 PM

According to commercials, sex is better if you are taking Herpes medication... And you know that everything in herpes medication commercials is true!

Don't let them fool you into it.

What I saw in those commercials was the warning that an infected person can infect a partner even while symptom-free and that they should always use protection. Which one says it's okay?

Damocles
01-14-2009, 01:06 PM
What I saw in those commercials was the warning that an infected person can infect a partner even while symptom-free and that they should always use protection. Which one says it's okay?
It's how the people act. They are all over each other as if it was their first time. They are practically ready to start dry-humping. (Slight exaggeration, I know.)

Cancel7
01-14-2009, 01:07 PM

Ohhh, so it is infectious even when symptom-free. Huh. Well, that explains this situation. You know I didn't have friends this crazy until I joined the peace movement, and that's a fact.

Topspin
01-14-2009, 01:18 PM
I think eccenticities and a little wierdness is way better than promoting killing people.

Now, back to the herb. Ahh I like chocolate, and any kind of chips when I'm high.
Can totally pass when I'm not.
Since converting to Rastafarian I am much more frequently high.

Cancel7
01-14-2009, 01:20 PM
I think eccenticities and a little wierdness is way better than promoting killing people.
Now, back to the herb. Ahh I like chocolate, and any kind of chips when I'm high.
Can totally pass when I'm not.
Since converting to Rastafarian I am much more frequently high.

I agree 100%

But, you became a Rastafarian? What does this mean exactly? Is that a religion?

Topspin
01-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Many prefer to call it a way of life seeking piece and equality than a religion.
I do worship several Gods
Jah, Roger Federer, and the football gods.

Topspin
01-14-2009, 01:23 PM
you have to know who Bob Marley is?

Cancel7
01-14-2009, 01:25 PM

I have heard of him, but I don't know much about him. I think I get it though. I have a vague image of what he is about.

Topspin
01-14-2009, 01:26 PM
YouTube - Jah Roots - Roll Up the Spliff

this is kind of an encapsilation of the rasta movement

uscitizen
01-14-2009, 02:58 PM

Wasn't he in Dickens Christmas Carol?

Epicurus
01-14-2009, 03:08 PM
I have heard of him, but I don't know much about him. I think I get it though. I have a vague image of what he is about.

Darla tell me you are joking.

Topspin
01-15-2009, 06:11 AM
ahh maybe if she's seen will Smith explain it in I am legend.
Three little birds!!!

TRGLDTE
01-16-2009, 09:58 AM
Hmmm an 1,100 person waiting list on the tesla and 150 sold I think.

Pure electric car and lithium batteries.
HOT! too. I want an Aptera 2h. They do not plan to sell outside of CA because of lack of support / repair facility. I asked them how I could get registered and trained as an Aptera rep for my area. I've not heard back yet.

Topspin
01-16-2009, 10:35 AM
I want an Aptera 2h. They do not plan to sell outside of CA because of lack of support / repair facility. I asked them how I could get registered and trained as an Aptera rep for my area. I've not heard back yet.

I just read Aptera is puching the initial launch date back by 10 months.
It could be a huge hit on the coolness factor alone

Taichiliberal
05-19-2009, 08:17 PM
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn10971
It sounds almost too good to be true: a cheap and simple drug that kills almost all cancers by switching off their "immortality". The drug, dichloroacetate (DCA), has already been used for years to treat rare metabolic disorders and so is known to be relatively safe.

YouTube - Sodium Dichloroacetate (NaDCA or DCA) - Cure for Cancer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ij9PwnjSZg)

Man, this is FUBB! The pharmaceutical companies are going to use every squeeze tactic to keep ANYONE from funding clinical trials and more research on this. What a world....letting people die for a profit.:blowup:

Whomever
05-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Man, this is FUBB! The pharmaceutical companies are going to use every squeeze tactic to keep ANYONE from funding clinical trials and more research on this. What a world....letting people die for a profit.:blowup:

Yeah helps Medicare and Social Security too.
Also Reverse Mortgage holders.

Taichiliberal
05-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Yeah helps Medicare and Social Security too.
Also Reverse Mortgage holders.

Could you elaborate? Sometimes I get brain lock.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-07-2009, 04:27 PM

He's one of the biggest musicians of all time Darla. LOL. Maybe he's not Elvis. But he's certainly as famous as, say, Eric Clapton.

Epicurus
06-13-2009, 01:18 AM
And in certain communities, mine being one, he is porobably more famous than Elvis.

seroppony
12-06-2009, 04:09 PM
I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.

Canceled1
12-06-2009, 04:49 PM
I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.

Froggie? Is that you?