PDA

View Full Version : In LA

Beefy
12-01-2008, 03:17 AM
So, I realize that I'm the new Robdawg, contributing little other than social commentary, but that should be flattering to you all.

Anyhow, I was at the Corbin Bowl in the Valley Saturday night with two old friends. Their friend, a Peruvian total beauty, and cool as hell to boot comes with. We hit it off right off the clip and we spend the whole night dancing and in our own little bubble because we liked each other so much.

How come this doesn't happen in Hawaii? Why does she have to live 3,000 miles away?

That is all.

Cancel3
12-01-2008, 09:13 AM
So, I realize that I'm the new Robdawg, contributing little other than social commentary, but that should be flattering to you all.

Anyhow, I was at the Corbin Bowl in the Valley Saturday night with two old friends. Their friend, a Peruvian total beauty, and cool as hell to boot comes with. We hit it off right off the clip and we spend the whole night dancing and in our own little bubble because we liked each other so much.

How come this doesn't happen in Hawaii? Why does she have to live 3,000 miles away?

That is all.

Does seem fair, but then life works that way. Enjoy the beauty and have some fun.

We'll be here for your commentary whenever you have the time. lol

evince
12-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Total sweetness Beefy.

BRUTALITOPS
12-01-2008, 09:56 AM
did you close the deal?

Epicurus
12-01-2008, 01:56 PM
LoL if you moved to LA you'd just have the same thing happen in Hawaii.

The grass is always greener. In general though I find it's better to have those kind of moments on vacation rather than in your own town. Sort of a "Don't Shit Where You Sleep" philosophy.

BRUTALITOPS
12-01-2008, 08:41 PM
very nice epic

Minister of Truth
12-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Here's some useful information, Beefy:

YouTube - How to remove a bra with just one click of fingers