PDA

View Full Version : USC

cawacko
11-17-2008, 01:54 AM
Just a reminder to the SEC if you are fortunate enough to face the Trojans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw4_4H83Pok"

Epicurus
11-17-2008, 03:29 PM
They should just move USC to the SEC.

Hell Miami is in the ACC, clearly geography is not a deciding factor.

Cancel3
11-17-2008, 05:42 PM
How many of those players will be on the field if USC plays an SEC team?

Nah, you don't want to face either Alabama or Florida. Florida's defense would do damage and would score more than you could handle.

Alabama's defense would make what Oregon St did look like a party.

Mt Cody would wreck havouc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMy2x7yY2q8&feature=related"

Thats only WKY, but watch #62 in the center of the defense, and what he does to a 300 lb OL.

Cancel3
11-17-2008, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7WIukNxxX4&feature=related"

Cancel3
11-17-2008, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AjOGJHysro"

Cancel3
11-17-2008, 06:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcXV_uMkkXc&feature=related"

Cancel3
11-17-2008, 06:11 PM
And since you played a video with players that are no longer at USC, here is one from our past.

This is the sort of defense you face when you play an SEC team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec7Bt41kdGU&feature=related"

Cancel3
11-17-2008, 06:27 PM
CA, I dont mean any disrespect. I would love to see USC and Bama play.

But this year we will be in the NC game, and it'll be tough for USC to get there.

cawacko
11-17-2008, 06:58 PM
CA, I dont mean any disrespect. I would love to see USC and Bama play.

But this year we will be in the NC game, and it'll be tough for USC to get there.

Football talk is all in good fun. Nothing wrong with a little trash talking.

USC needs some serious upsets to happen if they are going to make it.

I'll take a look at your videos when I get home.

Cancel3
11-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Football talk is all in good fun. Nothing wrong with a little trash talking.

USC needs some serious upsets to happen if they are going to make it.

I'll take a look at your videos when I get home.

True enough. And unlike politics, if our side doesn't win it doesn't mean we were wrong, it was just a bad day.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-17-2008, 08:06 PM
They should just move USC to the SEC.

Hell Miami is in the ACC, clearly geography is not a deciding factor.

Ahemmm.. Miami is on the Atlantic Coast! ;)

Epicurus
11-17-2008, 11:23 PM
I know that. You get what I'm saying.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-18-2008, 12:44 AM
I know that. You get what I'm saying.

I can dig moving USC to the SEC... Vandy and Kentucky need someone to play for homecoming. :)

Cancel3
11-18-2008, 05:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_Hcn_D4mo"

One more for the Tide fans. Here is Coach Saban getting fired up about the game.

Topspin
11-18-2008, 11:34 AM
no SHIT USC is going to be watching Oregon state in the Rose bowl. How bruised will the toe fu eating panzies break to easy small trojan ego be then.

Cancel3
11-18-2008, 01:24 PM
no SHIT USC is going to be watching Oregon state in the Rose bowl. How bruised will the toe fu eating panzies break to easy small trojan ego be then.

And Florida will get to play in the Sugar Bowl.

Topspin
11-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Fla is going to beat Bama,
Tibow gets his second Hiesman and goes pro.

Cancel3
11-18-2008, 01:51 PM

Yeah, thats what plenty of people are saying.

But then, you said Clemson was going to spank us. And you said Georgia was going to ass rape us.

Florida is playing great ball right now. But they haven't faced an O line or D line like we will show them. They haven't faced a defense that can rattle the QB with a 3 man rush, leaving plenty to cover deep. They haven't faced an offense that will smash it down their throat play after play after play after play after play. Their defense won't be able to hold up. And they haven't faced Saban since 2004, when he beat them in The Swamp 24-21.

Tebow is a great QB. But is uses his size and leg strength when he runs. That won't work against Mt Cody.

Yeah, we can take Florida.

cawacko
11-18-2008, 04:08 PM
I hope Oregon State makes it to the Rose Bowl. USC will then get to play in the Fiesta Bowl hopefully against Bama or Florida. Not to be arrogant because the Rose Bowl is great but we've played and beat Michigan twice and Illinois in the Rose Bowl in the last five years. I don't want to play another Big Ten team.

Cancel3
11-19-2008, 05:54 AM
I hope Oregon State makes it to the Rose Bowl. USC will then get to play in the Fiesta Bowl hopefully against Bama or Florida. Not to be arrogant because the Rose Bowl is great but we've played and beat Michigan twice and Illinois in the Rose Bowl in the last five years. I don't want to play another Big Ten team.

I think a game between USC and FL would be a great game. I think FL would win, but it would be one helluva game.

Topspin
11-19-2008, 01:25 PM
you haven't seen the speed and efficiency of the florida offense yet or their D

Cancel3
11-19-2008, 01:29 PM

Wasn't that why we were supposed to lose to Clemson?

Wasn't that why we were supposed to lose to Georgia?

Mott the Hoople
11-25-2008, 06:30 PM

No he won't. The QB of the team that wins the Big 12 Championship game will get the Heisman.

Mott the Hoople
11-25-2008, 06:36 PM

Yea it really sucks that USC let down after crushing my Buckeyes. Hell the Buckeyes are a better team than Oregon.

Though I'm counting chickens before their hatched and having seen all the top ranked teams play this year (except Utah) I'll hold with Florida and USC being the best two teams in the nation though I still think Florida is the best team in the country, I think USC is the only team that's has a good enough defense to shut them down.

USC is the best defense in the nation, then you have TCU, Florida, Bama, Ohio State, Iowa and Penn State, after that it's a pretty big drop off.

Mott the Hoople
11-25-2008, 06:42 PM

You're right about Offense, wrong about defense. Bama's defense is every bit as good as Florida's.

I'm hoping for a scenario where OK State beats OK and Texas loses to Missou then USC should get the bid to play against Florida.

cawacko
11-25-2008, 07:40 PM
You're right about Offense, wrong about defense. Bama's defense is every bit as good as Florida's.

I'm hoping for a scenario where OK State beats OK and Texas loses to Missou then USC should get the bid to play against Florida.

Now you're talking! That is what I'm praying for to!

Cancel3
11-25-2008, 08:25 PM
Hard to imagine the team I saw get smoked by Texas Tech is gonna beat the team I saw abusing Texas Tech.

But its possible.

How is it that is a possibility, and yet Bama is sure to lose to FL?

lol

Mott the Hoople
11-25-2008, 08:41 PM
Hard to imagine the team I saw get smoked by Texas Tech is gonna beat the team I saw abusing Texas Tech.

But its possible.

How is it that is a possibility, and yet Bama is sure to lose to FL?

lol

Never said it wasn't possible. Bama's a good team, I just think Florida is better. Don't think OK State is gonna beat OK or that Missou is gonna win the Big 12 championship....but one can hope! :)