PDA

View Full Version : Grind

Beefy
10-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Why you been hatin' on me so much lately man?

BRUTALITOPS
10-19-2006, 08:03 PM
i don't hate you. I dont think i have been hatin. I just don't like you in my face talking about egos. Especially when I am having fun in whatever goes. I am much less serious in that section, that's how it is chico.

Cancel7
10-19-2006, 08:04 PM
Why you been hatin' on me so much lately man?

It's pms.

Don't worry, it passes!

uscitizen
10-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Don't feel pregnant Beefy, Grind hates everyone.

Beefy
10-19-2006, 08:15 PM
i don't hate you. I dont think i have been hatin. I just don't like you in my face talking about egos. Especially when I am having fun in whatever goes. I am much less serious in that section, that's how it is chico.

So you can have fun in the whatever goes section, but I can't? Don't be hatin', be participatin'.

BRUTALITOPS
10-19-2006, 08:26 PM
well you are hard to read I can't tell if you are being serious or not. I think you were, or at least, half/serious

Beefy
10-19-2006, 08:30 PM
well you are hard to read I can't tell if you are being serious or not. I think you were, or at least, half/serious

That ain't right. You bein' all hatin on my shit. Man, I got my ol' lady for that. Why you gotta throw fuel on the fire?

BRUTALITOPS
10-19-2006, 09:09 PM
so when you said I have an ego prob you were just kidding then?

Beefy
10-19-2006, 10:18 PM
so when you said I have an ego prob you were just kidding then?

No, I think you and I both know that you have an ego problem. Mine's probably worse than yours, but it doesn't absolve the fact that the problems exist5.

I AM the MAN!!! :)

BRUTALITOPS
10-20-2006, 05:09 AM
k so see you weren't joking....my ego is fake i am not actually like that.

AnyOldIron
10-20-2006, 05:14 AM
Grind, we can only argue against the character you present on JPP.com

If the character you present is an egomaniac, then Grind is an egomaniac.

You as (insert real name here) might not be an egomaniac, but Grind certainly is.

BRUTALITOPS
10-20-2006, 05:18 AM
hmm tell me how I have an ego I might actually agree with you.

AnyOldIron
10-20-2006, 05:24 AM
Grind, take a look at the 'proles' thread.

You might not be egotistical in the real world, but Grind (your onscreen persona) is.

Not a major problem, AOI, (my screen persona) is arrogant....

BRUTALITOPS
10-20-2006, 05:26 AM
yes vair true...

proles do annoy me, because they want to steal my money and be very controlling. I actually see proles as an enemy :/

LadyT
10-20-2006, 05:28 AM
What a bunch of girls.

Cancel7
10-20-2006, 05:32 AM
What a bunch of girls.

Ha!

Perfect.

uscitizen
10-20-2006, 06:46 AM
yeah, Beefy came in spoiling for a fight last night, failed with Grind so attempted picking one with me, failed there too.

AnyOldIron
10-20-2006, 06:51 AM
proles do annoy me, because they want to steal my money and be very controlling. I actually see proles as an enemy :/

You are young and foolishness is an aspect of youth.

You see proles as controlling yet fail to address the tyranny of the wealthy that derives from extreme capitalism....

LadyT
10-20-2006, 07:00 AM
Ha!

Perfect.

{mocking Grind in a whiney high squeaky voice}

So, Darla, I just like feel that lately, we haven't been getting along the same way. :( I mean, I just feel like there's something between us. I mean it could be PMS, but I'm just not sure. Is my fake online ego getting between us? I think I'm going to call the Dr. Phil show so we can straighten this out. Its been upsetting me a great deal. :(

uscitizen
10-20-2006, 07:23 AM
I think you have it figured out LadyT ;)

Cancel7
10-20-2006, 07:56 AM
{mocking Grind in a whiney high squeaky voice}

So, Darla, I just like feel that lately, we haven't been getting along the same way. :( I mean, I just feel like there's something between us. I mean it could be PMS, but I'm just not sure. Is my fake online ego getting between us? I think I'm going to call the Dr. Phil show so we can straighten this out. Its been upsetting me a great deal. :(

Well maybe if you would just let me do my own thing in 'Whatever goes" we could get a long better. Why can't I just be me in whatever goes? Just because I thought the whole board was "whatever goes" does that mean you should judge me? I think your ego is getting in the way.

TheDanold
10-20-2006, 08:02 AM
This board desperately needs more people, it's like that soap opera where you only have 10 characters, so too much shit happens with too few people.

LadyT
10-20-2006, 08:03 AM
Well maybe if you would just let me do my own thing in 'Whatever goes" we could get a long better. Why can't I just be me in whatever goes? Just because I thought the whole board was "whatever goes" does that mean you should judge me? I think your ego is getting in the way.

{sniff...sniff....} You're right. :( I haven't let you be you. And you really need your space to be yourself in "Whatever Goes". I'm sorry. No hard feelings? Please please please please be my friend. I couldn't take it if you weren't any more.....{sniff...sniff}

e-hug?

Cancel7
10-20-2006, 09:16 AM
{sniff...sniff....} You're right. :( I haven't let you be you. And you really need your space to be yourself in "Whatever Goes". I'm sorry. No hard feelings? Please please please please be my friend. I couldn't take it if you weren't any more.....{sniff...sniff}

e-hug?

All is forgiven! Best Cyber Friends Forever!

uscitizen
10-20-2006, 09:22 AM
This board desperately needs more people, it's like that soap opera where you only have 10 characters, so too much shit happens with too few people.
Yep so it is really easy to figure out who the assholes are and who are decent folks ;) A bit harder to hide in the crowd....

Beefy
10-20-2006, 10:04 AM
What a bunch of girls.

Now you're hatin' too. I haven't been able to sleep well with Grind's hatin, and now this? Where's the love girl?

LadyT
10-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Now you're hatin' too. I haven't been able to sleep well with Grind's hatin, and now this? Where's the love girl?

I'm not hating. I'm just want to be apart of the "leaky tamp0n" club too.

OrnotBitwise
10-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Grind, we can only argue against the character you present on JPP.com

If the character you present is an egomaniac, then Grind is an egomaniac.

You as (insert real name here) might not be an egomaniac, but Grind certainly is.But he does have a brain the size of a planet.

Cancel7
10-20-2006, 10:25 AM

Come on Beefy, this whole thread is hysterical.

You and Grind sharing your feelings. It's like couples counseling.

Maybe the problem is that Grind doesn't compliment you enough? Or that you don't bring him flowers anymore?

Listen, I've been there.

Anyway, it's all very cute.

LadyT
10-20-2006, 10:27 AM
But he does have a brain the size of a planet.

Like a planet in that minuscule galaxy that hung from a cats collar in Men in Black?

LadyT
10-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Come on Beefy, this whole thread is hysterical.

You and Grind sharing your feelings. It's like couples counseling.

Maybe the problem is that Grind doesn't compliment you enough? Or that you don't bring him flowers anymore?

Listen, I've been there.

Anyway, it's all very cute.

Well, I agree with the couple's therapy thing. But I'm torn between labeling it cute and pathetic. I'm leaning more towards, pathetic though.

Cancel7
10-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Well, I agree with the couple's therapy thing. But I'm torn between labeling it cute and pathetic. I'm leaning more towards, pathetic though.

LOL.

Well, but it's always nice to see men getting in touch with their feminine sides. If this keeps up, soon you and I can go shoe-shopping with Beefy and Grind.

It will be just fabulous.

LadyT
10-20-2006, 10:43 AM
If this keeps up, soon you and I can go shoe-shopping with Beefy and Grind.

It will be just fabulous.

LMAO :p

On a serious note, I can definitely picture beefy workin the he|| out of a pair of Jimmy Choos.

Cancel7
10-20-2006, 10:46 AM
LMAO :p

On a serious note, I can definitely picture beefy workin the he|| out of a pair of Jimmy Choos.

Going by his avatar, if by 'working the hell out of them" you mean the heels would break off after two steps, defintely.

I do however, assume that his avatar is like mine and meant in jest. Just in case though, Beefy, it's what's on the inside that counts!

LadyT
10-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Darla's lying beefy. Its whats on the outside that counts. If you're fat no one loves you. Not even your mother.

LadyT
10-20-2006, 10:48 AM
I'm in the mood to troll.

uscitizen
10-20-2006, 11:39 AM
But he does have a brain the size of a planet.
too bad it is trying to operate a galaxy sized ego ;)

BRUTALITOPS
10-20-2006, 04:58 PM
mbl started the thread, mbl asked the question, i answered the question... nothing to see here, mocking unwarrented.

Beefy
10-20-2006, 05:35 PM
mbl started the thread, mbl asked the question, i answered the question... nothing to see here, mocking unwarrented.

You may not realize it, but this is a form of ego manifestation.

BRUTALITOPS
10-20-2006, 06:10 PM
im going to murder you mbl, cut you into tiny pieces and poor lye over your body so no one will ever know it was you.

Beefy
10-20-2006, 07:28 PM
im going to murder you mbl, cut you into tiny pieces and poor lye over your body so no one will ever know it was you.

The ego hates to be recognized and pointed out, and when it is identified, it flares up and overreacts - case in point.

uscitizen
10-20-2006, 07:36 PM
Do you suppose he will jump off a building after doing you in Beefy ?

BRUTALITOPS
10-20-2006, 09:49 PM
no mbl you are just being an annoying little shit, fly in my soup. go away.

Beefy
10-20-2006, 10:01 PM
no mbl you are just being an annoying little shit, fly in my soup. go away.

No, I'm just making observations. Your insinuation that I am an annoyance, or a fly in your soup suggests that you feel central and that all us other folk are periphreal to your more important existance and thus perspective.

Don't let your ego see this as an attack, it really is an observation only.

BRUTALITOPS
10-20-2006, 10:08 PM
no, you are just being a pseudo-intellectual dipshit and you are annoying me.

Beefy
10-20-2006, 10:18 PM
no, you are just being a pseudo-intellectual dipshit and you are annoying me.

Au' Contraire. There is nothing intellectual about what my ass is saying. What I'm talking about is spiritual shit, independent of psychobabble. I am a dipshit, your right there, and annoyance comes from within, not without, so don't blame me.

Think about this:

All sadness and anger come from the past, past events. All fear and anxiety comes from the anticipaion of future events. But satisfaction can only be experienced in the now.

Annoyance is a mild combination of both elements that create the negative emotions associated with things that have occurred in the past. It is a manifestation of the ego, but well concealed.

BRUTALITOPS
10-20-2006, 10:19 PM
too many hot tub fumes.

Beefy
10-20-2006, 10:22 PM
too many hot tub fumes.

Indeed. Too much time making presentations, selling. Whether its hot tubs, or perceptions, or falsehoods or romance, I'm selling too much.

You are as well. It is evidenced by your very adamant dilligence in protecting the persona that you've crafted here. You can't stand to be tested, and when you are, you turn to hatin'.

It is what it is man.

BRUTALITOPS
10-21-2006, 08:24 AM
how can I be protecting my persona when I have openly stated that I am not like the person on here? Doesn't seem like I am doing a good job of 'protecting' anything.

uscitizen
10-21-2006, 08:38 AM
Heck beefy, we all know the universe revolves around Grind ;)
it is just something like gravity that we all have come to accept.

Damocles
10-21-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm bored.

Beefy
10-21-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm bored.

Throw down a few dozen Guinnesses, that'll help.

Damocles
10-22-2006, 09:51 AM
Wow! It worked!