PDA

View Full Version : Quit Defending Biden

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 12:55 AM
We all know if votes came in for Biden and his #%^* that they were not a vote for Biden but a vote against Trump.

The Biden’s income was below a million per annum in 06’ and today they are in the hundred million dollar club.

We all know that liberals do not enter politics for the money but rather to pursue the freedoms of there people.

We all know liberals do not enter politics for power to rule over their people but rather to serve them.

Kamala aborted Willie’s love child. Joe has inordinate affection for females especially the pubescents.

There is no shame in observation my leftist friends, observation is the ability to see things the way the really are. So quit lying to yourselves about old joelzabub. He’s worse trash than even orange man bad. And his kids are scum.

Blessings

AProudLefty
01-05-2021, 12:56 AM
Is that you, CFM?

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 01:01 AM
Is that you, CFM?

Is that an amen?

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 01:09 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210105/c0801f6f004c8734f32b9b407a50f6cd.jpg

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 01:10 AM
His wife looks like a total idiot

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 01:13 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/fyZSoXV3nPCOk/giphy.gif

Blessings

Charoite
01-05-2021, 01:24 AM
Oh wow, you know a colorful troll word. How fucking bored are you? I'm bored too but this is more boring than I was already feeling. Make a real discussion without the obvious trolltard nonsense. The topic of only voting against Trump would have got plenty of attention. Since you went this route most will ignore or just tell you off. I'm just telling you off. It's mostly me, APL, and a few others late-night. You're better off being real because most of us late-nighters will just pick apart trolling or fling it back.

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 02:03 AM
Oh wow, you know a colorful troll word. How fucking bored are you? I'm bored too but this is more boring than I was already feeling. Make a real discussion without the obvious trolltard nonsense. The topic of only voting against Trump would have got plenty of attention. Since you went this route most will ignore or just tell you off. I'm just telling you off. It's mostly me, APL, and a few others late-night. You're better off being real because most of us late-nighters will just pick apart trolling or fling it back.

Biden is your king btcih. Kiss the ring and send him your daughters

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 02:16 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/ob3p5rc060QYzCUg3s/giphy.gif

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 02:33 AM
Jane Fonda did great as manmaw in hillbilly effigy

Blessings

Hawkeye10
01-05-2021, 04:06 AM

Blessings

And if you are a NPOC (Not Person of Color) then it is time to transfer wealth to the official victims, the POC.

The victims must be worshiped God Damn It!

RB 60
01-05-2021, 04:10 AM

https://www.funtechtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/Lok-Cheung-lip-flap-2.gif

:laugh:

Port Tack
01-05-2021, 04:43 AM

Blessings

One rape, a 13 yr old paid to drop a case filed against trump....

The new complaint, filed in the federal court in Manhattan, restates plaintiff Jane Doe’s claims of the earlier lawsuit. Namely, that she was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.
Jane Does goes on to claim that after Epstein also forcibly raped her, he and Trump bickered over who should have taken the minor plaintiff’s virginity. The first declaration, signed by Jane Doe herself, detailed Trump’s alleged “savage sexual attack” on the then-13-year-old plaintiff.

Another rape perpetrated by trump....

NEW YORK — A New York judge has rejected President Donald Trump’s bid to temporarily halt proceedings in a lawsuit filed against him by writer E. Jean Carroll, who has accused him of rape, a ruling that allows the case to move forward in the months before the presidential election.
The decision was a victory for Carroll, who sued Trump in November for defamation after he called her a liar and said he had never met her. She published a memoir last summer that accused Trump of attacking her in a department store dressing room in Manhattan in the 1990s.

Then you have the famous rape sworn to in court....

In trumps first divorce his wifes sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which Ivana stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’”

We actually have a trump supporter post a picture of biden with his hands on a girls shoulder as though that bears any resemblance to Trumps brutally anal fucking a 13 yr old followed by beating the shit out of her and telling her to keep her mouth shut? You are one sick fuck!

Hoosier Daddy
01-05-2021, 04:47 AM

Blessings

you even suck at being a racist piece of shit bitch. you should think about ending it all since all you can do is just post sick ass bullshit even trump voters hate to read.

midcan5
01-05-2021, 05:27 AM
You gotta give Peace n Safety credit, between his racist words and incorrect grammar, he shows clearly who and what he is, bigoted on top of stupid. Bravo.

It's official: The above thread has been awarded the 'Stupid Post of the Month Award'. The 'Stupid' award, the highest award for inane comparison and stupid thinking, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rational for the award recognizes that some stupid posts far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. Please accept this award with our fondest wishes it is not an inheritable trait.

Hoosier Daddy
01-05-2021, 05:41 AM
https://www.funtechtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/Lok-Cheung-lip-flap-2.gif

:laugh:

oh, wow!! you figured out how to copy a dumbass meme somebody else created!! what a smart trump voter!!

Charoite
01-05-2021, 06:23 AM
oh, wow!! you figured out how to copy a dumbass meme somebody else created!! what a smart trump voter!!

The guy has a weird vendetta against me even though I never talk to him. He thinks I'm a troll but all I do is handle bullshit and trolling with sass. Watch for him thinking I'm a troll and the crap talk for me living with my mom and being spoiled living on disability.

Hoosier Daddy
01-05-2021, 06:28 AM
The guy has a weird vendetta against me even though I never talk to him. He thinks I'm a troll but all I do is handle bullshit and trolling with sass. Watch for him thinking I'm a troll and the crap talk for me living with my mom and being spoiled living on disability.

they are not known for their originality....

Tacomaman
01-05-2021, 07:21 AM
they are not known for their originality....

tRump tells them what to think. As such, the intelligence quotient of their posts is usually fairly low.

RB 60
01-05-2021, 07:35 AM
LOL! And the three stooges chime in :laugh:

Tacomaman
01-05-2021, 08:15 AM
LOL! And the three stooges chime in :laugh:

Good morning tRumpsuckie. The 20th. is getting closer and closer....lol

Iolo/Penderyn
01-05-2021, 08:17 AM
Double posting.

Iolo/Penderyn
01-05-2021, 08:19 AM
We all know if votes came in for Biden and his nigger that they were not a vote for Biden but a vote against Trump.

The Biden’s income was below a million per annum in 06’ and today they are in the hundred million dollar club.

We all know that liberals do not enter politics for the money but rather to pursue the freedoms of there people.

We all know liberals do not enter politics for power to rule over their people but rather to serve them.

Kamala aborted Willie’s love child. Joe has inordinate affection for females especially the pubescents.

There is no shame in observation my leftist friends, observation is the ability to see things the way the really are. So quit lying to yourselves about old joelzabub. He’s worse trash than even orange man bad. And his kids are scum.

Blessings

Crawl away and die under a bush: you have drunk all the rotgut.

RB 60
01-05-2021, 08:25 AM
Good morning tRumpsuckie. The 20th. is getting closer and closer....lol

It sure is. And in two years, the midterms will determine how badly your choice for president was.

Legion
01-05-2021, 08:31 AM
nigger

:palm:

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 10:53 AM
One rape, a 13 yr old paid to drop a case filed against trump....

The new complaint, filed in the federal court in Manhattan, restates plaintiff Jane Doe’s claims of the earlier lawsuit. Namely, that she was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.
Jane Does goes on to claim that after Epstein also forcibly raped her, he and Trump bickered over who should have taken the minor plaintiff’s virginity. The first declaration, signed by Jane Doe herself, detailed Trump’s alleged “savage sexual attack” on the then-13-year-old plaintiff.

Another rape perpetrated by trump....

NEW YORK — A New York judge has rejected President Donald Trump’s bid to temporarily halt proceedings in a lawsuit filed against him by writer E. Jean Carroll, who has accused him of rape, a ruling that allows the case to move forward in the months before the presidential election.
The decision was a victory for Carroll, who sued Trump in November for defamation after he called her a liar and said he had never met her. She published a memoir last summer that accused Trump of attacking her in a department store dressing room in Manhattan in the 1990s.

Then you have the famous rape sworn to in court....

In trumps first divorce his wifes sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which Ivana stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’”

We actually have a trump supporter post a picture of biden with his hands on a girls shoulder as though that bears any resemblance to Trumps brutally anal fucking a 13 yr old followed by beating the shit out of her and telling her to keep her mouth shut? You are one sick fuck!

Fk Trump I’m talking about your god Joelzabub Bidophile

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 10:54 AM
you even suck at being a racist piece of shit bitch. you should think about ending it all since all you can do is just post sick ass bullshit even trump voters hate to read.

There’s no need to pretend that you love Kamala Harry

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 10:56 AM
Crawl away and die under a bush: you have drunk all the rotgut.

Truth is a wonderful place. Welcome to your new home my friend

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 11:03 AM
You gotta give Peace n Safety credit, between his racist words and incorrect grammar, he shows clearly who and what he is, bigoted on top of stupid. Bravo.

It's official: The above thread has been awarded the 'Stupid Post of the Month Award'. The 'Stupid' award, the highest award for inane comparison and stupid thinking, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rational for the award recognizes that some stupid posts far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. Please accept this award with our fondest wishes it is not an inheritable trait.

Thanks you for your support of the op. I realize you had a moment of blurred mentality when you, and your friends felt the need to support jo and his nigrow monkey as if you actually voted for them rather than voting against orange man bad.

I’m here to help. We know no one loves jo n ho. Move on, be proud and quit dropping your pants every time those on the right share their angst against the old senile fool and his totaly corrupt family and history of racism and pedophilia

You’re not helping your credibility [emoji3172]

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 11:06 AM

Charotits trollin like a MF

Blessings

evince
01-05-2021, 11:10 AM
This thread yet again proves the Republican Party is full of fucking idiot racists

The sociopathic racist party

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 12:26 PM
This thread yet again proves the Republican Party is full of fucking idiot racists

The sociopathic racist party

So you actually look to jo as your father in heaven. Nicely done Eve smh

Blessings

evince
01-05-2021, 12:31 PM
So you actually look to jo as your father in heaven. Nicely done Eve smh

Blessings

This makes no fucking sense

Tell your Russian programmer that you need a reprogramming due to error

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 12:34 PM
This makes no fucking sense

Tell your Russian programmer that you need a reprogramming due to error

Just because geriatric jo can’t remember doesn’t mean we will forget that he’s responsible for the navy seal team that was shot down by the taliban when he leaked out the intel.

Quit acting like you love Biden.

Blessings

Damocles
01-05-2021, 12:35 PM
Racial slurs are not safe for work. Either post your racist BS in NSFW or curb your language. Or you can just find some racist corner of the web. I don't give a damn which you pick.

Flash
01-05-2021, 12:35 PM
We all know if votes came in for Biden and his nigger that they were not a vote for Biden but a vote against Trump.

Blessings

Not even close to $100 million. He has earned about $16 million since leaving office.

But you are right that many Biden voters were voting against Trump. Over 7 million more people wanted to get rid of Trump than those wanting to keep him.

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Not even close to $100 million. He has earned about $16 million since leaving office.

But you are right that many Biden voters were voting against Trump. Over 7 million more people wanted to get rid of Trump than those wanting to keep him.

He’s there now.

It’s just the intellectual dishonesty that has grown in the left. The media, Hollywood, democrats. If there’s going to be unity, good men have to call a spade a spade.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 01:05 PM
Racial slurs are not safe for work. Either post your racist BS in NSFW or curb your language. Or you can just find some racist corner of the web. I don't give a damn which you pick.

I’m not a racist. I’m a man. If you are scared of black people don’t use the word. Haole okole.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 01:06 PM

This proves the op’s validity. You got served. Delicious

Blessings

Damocles
01-05-2021, 02:32 PM
I’m not a racist. I’m a man. If you are scared of black people don’t use the word. Haole okole.

Blessings

I have made this clear to you before, this is your last warning. Either curb it, put it in the correct forum, or go elsewhere. As I said previously, I don't give a damn which hole you put your small dick, just pick one of those options so I don't have to for you.

Flash
01-05-2021, 03:05 PM
He’s there now.

It’s just the intellectual dishonesty that has grown in the left. The media, Hollywood, democrats. If there’s going to be unity, good men have to call a spade a spade.

Blessings

True. One side is intellectually dishonest and the other side lies and seeks support by spreading conspiracy theories.

StoneByStone
01-05-2021, 04:19 PM
His wife looks like a total idiot

Blessings

That's some epic BDS.

Peace n Safety
01-05-2021, 04:58 PM
I have made this clear to you before, this is your last warning. Either curb it, put it in the correct forum, or go elsewhere. As I said previously, I don't give a damn which hole you put your small dick, just pick one of those options so I don't have to for you.

Go to hell fool

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-07-2021, 11:55 PM
Go to hell fool

Blessings

Dis this go unchecked?

Oh well. You’re gonna miss my polybowl ass

Blessings

Peace n Safety
01-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Thank you all for complying with the commandment

End of thread

Blessings

Walt
01-09-2021, 01:49 AM

Biden has a net worth of $9 million, which is nowhere near a hundred million. We have 22 years of his tax returns, so have a good road map on where he made his income.

Peace n Safety
01-09-2021, 03:43 AM
No one voted for him

Blessings

Bubba
01-10-2021, 01:52 AM

How long will Joe be President before Kamala pushes him aside and takes over??

RB 60
01-10-2021, 01:57 AM
How long will Joe be President before Kamala pushes him aside and takes over??

Pelosi and Schumer will do it for her.

Peace n Safety
01-10-2021, 03:34 AM
Pelosi and Schumer will do it for her.

An old fashioned poisoning
Delicious