PDA

View Full Version : All my life...

Beefy
11-08-2008, 03:44 PM
All my life, I've wondered what could possibly be better than a blow job.

Well, last night, I found out.

2 blow jobs, from 2 chicks, at the same time.

That's right, you heard me. So long suckers!

uscitizen
11-08-2008, 03:55 PM
been there done that. Yep good times.

BRUTALITOPS
11-08-2008, 07:21 PM
wow. that's all i gotta say. wow.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-08-2008, 07:24 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff62/dustin_l_parker/funny-pictures-fat-mcdonalds-chicks.jpg

Congrats beefy.

Damocles
11-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Go Beefs.

If you want to know what is even better than that... Well, I'll keep it to PM.

GordonBrown
11-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Go Beefs.

If you want to know what is even better than that... Well, I'll keep it to PM.

No, no, speak freely, we're all friends here.

Mind you, keep the rest of the filth coming though, it's extraordinary. Extraordinary.

Beefy
11-08-2008, 07:45 PM
One Asian, one white, both slender, both with big tits. It finally happened.

:D

Somethin' else.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-08-2008, 07:59 PM
One Asian, one white, both slender, both with big tits. It finally happened.

:D

Somethin' else.

So you still haven't technically had sex in three years? PWNed.

Beefy
11-08-2008, 08:14 PM
So you still haven't technically had sex in three years? PWNed.

Its on again tonight.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-08-2008, 08:52 PM
How much is this putting you out of pocket, again?

Norman Paperman
11-08-2008, 09:07 PM

Judging by the picture, a couple of orders of large fries... ;)

Beefy
11-08-2008, 09:40 PM

$11.99

uscitizen
11-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Find em on Craigs list ?

Beefy
11-09-2008, 04:58 AM
Find em on Craigs list ?

No, they thought I was cool because I moved here from the mainland,

Happened again tonight, but more... I'll be alright if the next dry spell goes through 2015....

Goddamn

Epicurus
11-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Yeah doubles are great.

I haven't had a threesome in over a year, which is not-so-coincidentally also when I stopped doing Ecstasy.

Cancel3
11-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Well done, Beefy! Sounds like you have found a new hobby.

I will second Grind, WOW. More than one can be fun. As long as there are no repercussions.

Enjoy

KingCondanomation
11-11-2008, 01:13 AM
You're supposed to be offered the 2 blow jobs at the same time and then chicken out and spend a good few years on here lamenting that night and wondering why the hell you chickened out.
Follow the script.

evince
11-11-2008, 10:56 AM
A skin flute duet?

Damn beefy , go to the Dr and get checked.

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 11:13 AM
LMAO! Desh, don't rain on his parade just yet.

evince
11-11-2008, 11:42 AM
every move in life has its consequences

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 11:50 AM
every move in life has its consequences

Indeed it does. And if he has caught something he will have to deal with it.

But I think most single men (and more than few married men) wouldn't turn that down.

evince
11-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Oh I know that you are right.

Men are very in the momment people for the most part.

There really is nothing wrong with it in my mind except for the same things drugs do to your life.

Too much of any good physical feeling can cause you to lose your way and become miserable.

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Oh I know that you are right.

Men are very in the momment people for the most part.

There really is nothing wrong with it in my mind except for the same things drugs do to your life.

Too much of any good physical feeling can cause you to lose your way and become miserable.

Very true.

Thanks for the "men are very in the moment people". I was expecting more along the lines of "men are pigs".

I have no argument for either. lol

evince
11-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Hey I love men.

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 01:22 PM
Hey I love men.

I actually wasn't being mean when I said I had no argument for either.

Compared to most women, most men are pigs. But the things that make us pigs are often the things that make us great to have around.

Its like the old complaint that men never grow up. Its true. And I think it is a laudable trait. Growing up sucks. I tried it once. Worst hour of my life.

evince
11-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Men are just the sex that doenst have to carry the baby. Their sexuality was born of getting others knocked up. In the begining the more knocking up the better for the clan.

I see it as a thing men have to learn to control to truely be happy.

Some men can go through life and just let it flow and be very happy. I really think those people are far few between.

Most people need real connections with other beings to be truely happy. Long lasting deep knowledge of someone who loves you.

What makes you feel more loved than to have someone KNOW you inside and out, faults and strengths, lows and highs and turns to you after you arent so handsomely fetching as you used to be and say " You are sick lay down on the couch, let me cover you up with this blanket and then I will make you some lunch because you need to eat something, Its my job becasue I love you".

How many people do you know that would clean up your puke so you dont have to?

Sex is great stuff, Love is just the best damn thing on the face of the earth.

Many young men take far too long for their own good to learn this life lesson.

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Men are just the sex that doenst have to carry the baby. Their sexuality was born of getting others knocked up. In the begining the more knocking up the better for the clan.

Some men can go through life and just let it flow and be very happy. I really think those people are far few between.

Most people need real connections with other beings to be truely happy. Long lasting deep knowledge of someone who loves you.

What makes you feel more loved than to have someone KNOW you inside and out, faults and strengths, lows and highs and turns to you after you arent so handsomely fetching as you used to be and say " You are sick lay down on the couch, let me cover you up with this blanket and then I will make you some lunch because you need to eat something, Its my job becasue I love you".

Well said, Desh.

evince
11-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Thanks

Hermes Thoth
11-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Desh, you just need to get banged more. That'll thaw you out.

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Desh, you just need to get banged more. That'll thaw you out.

LMAO!!!

I never saw Desh as needing thawing. In fact, I would say Desh is a hotty. She just doesn't share the heat with anyone who wants it. She is married and takes her vows and her love seriously.

If you think for one second that she is any less for what she said, you are simply a kid without enough life experience to see the truth.

Keep screaming about fascists and alien hybrids. One day, if you are lucky, you will know what she is talking about.

klaatu
11-11-2008, 06:21 PM
So how much did this set you back? Quite a bit I bet .. lol

Beefy
11-11-2008, 07:11 PM
So how much did this set you back? Quite a bit I bet .. lol

A little late on the uptake there fellah. That joke's been hashed.

And Desh, yes, it is the best to be in love and all that. But getting a double blow job 2 nights in a row, then ridiculous monkey sex afterwards on the lanai, the sink, toilet and shower, does not preclude me from ever falling in love again.

I had a hedonistic weekend, and I deserved it. The last time I had sex was November 24th of '05. Since then I've been looking for a girlfriend to no avail, so when two young hot tourist chicks wanted to go bobbing, I wasn't exactly having a moral dilemma about it. It was a very, VERY easy decision.
:hedb:

Cancel5
11-11-2008, 07:16 PM

And Desh, yes, it is the best to be in love and all that. But getting a double blow job 2 nights in a row, then ridiculous monkey sex afterwards on the lanai, the sink, toilet and shower, does not preclude me from ever falling in love again.

I had a hedonistic weekend, and I deserved it. The last time I had sex was November 24th of '05. Since then I've been looking for a girlfriend to no avail, so when two young hot tourist chicks wanted to go bobbing, I wasn't exactly having a moral dilemma about it. It was a very, VERY easy decision.

Hedonism, I suggest it for everyone in the young life! :clink:

Beefy
11-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Hedonism, I suggest it for everyone in the young life! :clink:

Agreed, but responsibly.

I'm like Spock, I'll be fine through the mid Fall of 2015.

Cancel5
11-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Agreed, but responsibly.

I'm like Spock, I'll be fine through the mid Fall of 2015.

Good for you, fed the mighty anaconda!

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 07:20 PM
When you are young and single its time to play and explore.

I think you did what any young man would do.

I think Desh is not so much condemning you as cautioning you.

(not since '05? And you lasted long enough for two?) lol sorry

FUCK THE POLICE
11-11-2008, 07:23 PM

I'm surprised you remembered how to do it.

And it's not fair, IMHO, that you did it and I didn't. Not fair at all. Proof there is no God. I'm going to right poetry about the absence of god now.

Cancel5
11-11-2008, 07:23 PM

And it's not fair, IMHO, that you did it and I didn't. Not fair at all. Proof there is no God. I'm going to right poetry about the absence of god now.

I request that you post it, too!

FUCK THE POLICE
11-11-2008, 07:24 PM
What's a lanai?

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 07:25 PM
I request that you post it, too!

Aww froggie, why would you request that?

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 07:26 PM
What's a lanai?

A porch by any other name would be a porch.

Beefy
11-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Good for you, fed the mighty anaconda!

Well, a Garter Snake would be more like it, and it wasn't the feedee, it was the feeder. High Five. :D

When you are young and single its time to play and explore.

I think you did what any young man would do.

I think Desh is not so much condemning you as cautioning you.

(not since '05? And you lasted long enough for two?) lol sorry

Thankfully I had flogged prior to going out for the evening, therefore had a wee mite of stamina. I'll spare you the details about the load itself.

I put in three years of hard time. I deserved it.

Cancel3
11-11-2008, 07:35 PM
LMAO!!

Despite Darla's feelings on the matter, this is a nice change of pace from the hostility of politics.

Way to go Beefy!

(and thanks for sparing the details...)

Cancel5
11-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Aww froggie, why would you request that?

Not a good thing? I lack experience, but he cracks me up. I have a very warped sense of humor!

evince
11-12-2008, 10:02 AM

I agree with you Beefy it sure doesnt ever exclude you from being in love at some time in the future. Monkey sex and skin flute playing are good for your health. Im sorry to hear you cant find the right person right now. Relax and enjoy life and maybe add some new activity and try not to Look. Sometimes the person you need comes out of no where. You take a class, meet this guy and go to a party and there she is. You just never know.

I dont have any reason to think there was anything wrong with your decision. Its just truely a little dangerous. Your an adult and Im sure you took the correct precautions.

Here is what a women faces in the same situation. Two hot guys want to take you to their place and do everything you ever dreamed of to you. A chicks world involves having to look at them and go "Hell ya baby I would love that but these guys may sell me to their friends and throw me in the Ocean Before the GH wears off". Us chicks just can never see it exactly like a guy can.

Still dude keep an eye on that thing and take it to a Dr if you see any rashes and such.:p

Hope it helps you to relax and just take life as it comes. Keep your head straight and enjoy my friend.

FUCK THE POLICE
11-12-2008, 01:12 PM
I agree with you Beefy it sure doesnt ever exclude you from being in love at some time in the future. Monkey sex and skin flute playing are good for your health. Im sorry to hear you cant find the right person right now. Relax and enjoy life and maybe add some new activity and try not to Look. Sometimes the person you need comes out of no where. You take a class, meet this guy and go to a party and there she is. You just never know.

I dont have any reason to think there was anything wrong with your decision. Its just truely a little dangerous. Your an adult and Im sure you took the correct precautions.

Here is what a women faces in the same situation. Two hot guys want to take you to their place and do everything you ever dreamed of to you. A chicks world involves having to look at them and go "Hell ya baby I would love that but these guys may sell me to their friends and throw me in the Ocean Before the GH wears off". Us chicks just can never see it exactly like a guy can.

Still dude keep an eye on that thing and take it to a Dr if you see any rashes and such.:p

Hope it helps you to relax and just take life as it comes. Keep your head straight and enjoy my friend.

There does seem to be an unusual correlation between a man's lady catching abilities and his tendency to throw them into oceans.

evince
11-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Water if you really dont think men are more of a danger to women than women are to a man you dont know much about real life.

Cancel3
11-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Water if you really dont think men are more of a danger to women than women are to a man you dont know much about real life.

And its a damn shame it is that way. I have always feared for my daughter more than for my sons. And she has to be careful in ways they never even consider.

But they live near each other and the boys look after their little sister.

evince
11-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Yeah it is a shame but that is part of reality.

Its part of the reason women are not as sexually promiscuous.

They are far more likely to end up dead.

Minister of Truth
11-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Men have to worry about their fling partners turning out to be witches and casting spells on us though! You ladies don't have to worry about that sad reality, so there! :tongout:

evince
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
yeah witches, Sirens and hobitches.

right

Minister of Truth
11-12-2008, 03:43 PM
yeah witches, Sirens and hobitches.

right

Well, at least Sirens have sweet, sexy, captivating voices. What's a hobitch? Is that just a contraction of two insults, ho and bitch?

evince
11-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Quit humping only this girls who move just your rocks and not your brains too and you wont have that problem anymore.

Cancel5
11-12-2008, 03:48 PM

Bravo Desh!

Cancel5
11-12-2008, 03:50 PM
And its a damn shame it is that way. I have always feared for my daughter more than for my sons. And she has to be careful in ways they never even consider.

But they live near each other and the boys look after their little sister.

Isn't it the truth. I always thought I could raise my daughters just like my sons, because I was a little jealous of my brother growing up, but you just can't!!!!

Cancel3
11-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Men have to worry about their fling partners turning out to be witches and casting spells on us though! You ladies don't have to worry about that sad reality, so there! :tongout:

First of all, there are plenty of male witches.

Second of all, I dated a witch years ago. If you find one half as entertaining you will be a lucky man.

Cancel5
11-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Quit humping only this girls who move just your rocks and not your brains too and you wont have that problem anymore.

Laughing here!

Cancel3
11-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Isn't it the truth. I always thought I could raise my daughters just like my sons, because I was a little jealous of my brother growing up, but you just can't!!!!

You have to teach them about the dangers that are there for them that aren't there for their brothers.

But thats the biggest difference.

But yes, it sucks that we have to teach them differently.

Minister of Truth
11-12-2008, 03:57 PM

This makes no sense. Is it even directed at me?

First of all, there are plenty of male witches.

Second of all, I dated a witch years ago. If you find one half as entertaining you will be a lucky man.Indeed not, they are called "wizards" and they covort with their fellow witches at Hogwarts School if I am not mistaken...

Anyway, I agree 110% with Desh about the importance of love in one's life and how a huge chunk of the male population is retarded for thinking otherwise. I mean, come on guys, even James Bond has fallen in love!!!!!!!!!

Cancel3
11-12-2008, 04:02 PM
This makes no sense. Is it even directed at me?

Indeed not, they are called "wizards" and they covort with their fellow witches at Hogwarts School if I am not mistaken...

Anyway, I agree 110% with Desh about the importance of love in one's life and how a huge chunk of the male population is retarded for thinking otherwise. I mean, come on guys, even James Bond has fallen in love!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't speaking about fictional characters. Most wiccans consider both genders to be witches. It least a couple of other pagans faiths do the same.