PDA

View Full Version : Hey Damo

Thorn
11-05-2008, 12:59 PM
I don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but the "Forum Tools" button seems to be inactive.

Cancel7
11-05-2008, 01:00 PM
are you kidding? what are we paying this guy for? damo why don't you try doing your job for once?

Thorn
11-05-2008, 01:03 PM
are you kidding? what are we paying this guy for? damo why don't you try doing your job for once?

LOL! Of course we know he doesn't have anything else to do ...! :pke:

charver
11-05-2008, 01:20 PM
I don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but the "Forum Tools" button seems to be inactive.

Don't you think there are more than enough tools on the forum already without needing a button to access some more?

Thorn
11-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Don't you think there are more than enough tools on the forum already without needing a button to access some more?

LOL! Hadn't quite thought of it that way; good point! :p

Damocles
11-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Hmmm... I tested it, it seems to work for me. What issues are you having?

Thorn
11-06-2008, 11:44 AM
It's ok now; started working again later yesterday. I assumed you'd fixed it, but did think it was strange that you hadn't acknowledged that. Hmmm.

The tools button was just not responding at all to clicking on it, in all forums. Works now. Maybe it's our system here. They've been doing some work on it.

Damocles
11-06-2008, 12:04 PM
That is weird. Well, I'm glad it's working now.

Usually that means I forgot a jss script, but I was sure I added all of them back.

What's worse? I updated like one day before they released another update so I have to do it all again very soon....

Bastiges...

Thorn
11-06-2008, 12:09 PM
That is weird. Well, I'm glad it's working now.

Usually that means I forgot a jss script, but I was sure I added all of them back.

What's worse? I updated like one day before they released another update so I have to do it all again very soon....

Bastiges...

LOL! It never fails!