PDA

View Full Version : The N Word, and Why We Need It

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 06:09 PM
The n word is a term of endearment amongst black gatherings. This means that withholding the use of the very same word from the whitebreads is racism.

Until the blessing of the n word has been released upon the masses of humanity to be used in jest and adoration of one another, their can be no harmony between whitey and the nigrow.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 06:11 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201214/bf0fd3680286616732b4daea165626b7.jpg
Uhmazin’

Blessings

archives
12-13-2020, 06:15 PM
What in hell are you talking about?

BidenPresident
12-13-2020, 06:32 PM
The n word is a term of endearment amongst black gatherings. This means that withholding the use of the very same word from the whitebreads is racism.

Until the blessing of the n word has been released upon the masses of humanity to be used in jest and adoration of one another, their can be no harmony between whitey and the nigrow.

Blessings

Go fuck yourself, asshole. I mean that in an endearing way.

Blessings.

Charoite
12-13-2020, 07:06 PM
https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/fit-in/1200x0/filters%3Aformat%28jpg%29/https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F665910488%2F0x 0.jpg

Charoite
12-13-2020, 07:07 PM
Anything else to add, Stevie.

Doc Dutch
12-13-2020, 07:10 PM

Blessings

Wow. The Asshat Legion must be taking a huge assbeating for you to be so desperate.

Tacomaman
12-13-2020, 07:18 PM

Blessings.

Yet another ignorant racist tRumpnutlicking bonehead showing his supidity.

BidenPresident
12-13-2020, 07:20 PM
Yet another ignorant racist tRumpnutlicking bonehead showing his supidity.

And yet we have to explain to the very same people that racism is coming from the right wing.

Jack
12-13-2020, 07:51 PM

Blessings

Phantasmal, from the Ministry of Thought, says words like 'nigger' must be erased from our vocabulary.
I believe there's a number of books and movies that are destroyed at the 'Friday Night Book Burnings' if you're interested in attending.

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 08:58 PM
My friends, I realize you’re white and live in total fear of the black man and I understand.

After all, any other races can use the n word and not catch the heat you do and that is exactly why it must be released upon the masses for complete usage. It is the only way.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 08:58 PM

Blessings.

Calm down B Word

Blessings

Bill
12-13-2020, 09:41 PM

Blessings

Well you held out as long as you could, I'll give yea cred for that........

May be a record for you.........https://www.theolivepress.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/fly-gif.gif

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 09:47 PM
Well you held out as long as you could, I'll give yea cred for that........

May be a record for you.........https://www.theolivepress.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/fly-gif.gif

https://www.theoaklandpress.com/news/copscourts/clerk-sherikia-hawkins-charged-with-election-fraud-gets-next-court-date/article_4ca5ba12-9a0b-11ea-8d15-d7614fe89bf1.html

Shariqua goin down

Blessings

BidenPresident
12-13-2020, 09:47 PM
Calm down B Word

Blessings

shut up you stupid cunt

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 09:51 PM
shut up you stupid cunt

Hey BP. How’s it going bud

Blessings

Bill
12-13-2020, 10:18 PM
https://www.theoaklandpress.com/news/copscourts/clerk-sherikia-hawkins-charged-with-election-fraud-gets-next-court-date/article_4ca5ba12-9a0b-11ea-8d15-d7614fe89bf1.html

Shariqua goin down
November 2018 election.

Blessings
Any update on her charge from two years ago??

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/06/19/us/politics/xxfalwells-01/xxfalwells-01-facebookJumbo.jpg

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 10:25 PM
Any update on her charge from two years ago??

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/06/19/us/politics/xxfalwells-01/xxfalwells-01-facebookJumbo.jpg

She still black

Blessings

Geeko Sportivo
12-13-2020, 10:46 PM
There are no laws against the use of the term really OPie. It is a free country.

I suggest you go down to the Dallas Cowboys sidelines during a game and personally test out your freedom, by saying "OK, you bunch of "N's" get your "N" asses out there and win"!

Knock yourself out dude! It's your right!

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 11:19 PM
There are no laws against the use of the term really OPie. It is a free country.

I suggest you go down to the Dallas Cowboys sidelines during a game and personally test out your freedom, by saying "OK, you bunch of "N's" get your "N" asses out there and win"!

Knock yourself out dude! It's your right!

I prefer a random person. Sneak up from behind.. hands up MFs!

Blessings

Evmetro
12-13-2020, 11:28 PM

Blessings

Has anybody on this thread disputed your opening post? It looks like everyone who has posted on this thread is endorsing your post.

Nordberg
12-13-2020, 11:33 PM

Blessings

Why do you foment anger and dispute? What is your payoff?

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 11:35 PM
Why do you foment anger and dispute? What is your payoff?

There is no hate and no racism.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-13-2020, 11:36 PM
Has anybody on this thread disputed your opening post? It looks like everyone who has posted on this thread is endorsing your post.

Well as the hood book says, iron sharpens iron so does man’s friends.

Blessings

Hawkeye10
12-13-2020, 11:58 PM
Some people use the word constantly but I cant use it at all?

No, who thought up this idiotic idea?

Geeko Sportivo
12-14-2020, 12:11 AM
Some people use the word constantly but I cant use it at all?

No, who thought up this idiotic idea?

I doubt you can't complete a sentence without using the term!

Hawkeye10
12-14-2020, 12:24 AM
I doubt you can't complete a sentence without using the term!

How many times in my over 11,000 posts here have you seen me use it?

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 12:29 AM
Well as the hood book says, iron sharpens iron so does man’s friends.

Blessings

I have to realize that my big Samoan thumb hits the h instead of the g SMDH. However, ...

Blessings

Bill
12-14-2020, 12:41 AM
I have to realize that my big Samoan thumb hits the h instead of the g SMDH. However, ...

Blessings

Just hold your beer, keep it in your five fat thumbs & don't rest it on the keyboard....:thup:

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 12:53 AM

Blessings

Can you please explain why Samoans don't pay their bills? I swear when I was in business they were the worst!

God bless you.

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 12:56 AM
Can you please explain why Samoans don't pay their bills? I swear when I was in business they were the worst!

God bless you.

Because their system of chiefdoms requires all their money. It does not work in a capitalist society.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 12:56 AM
Because their system of chiefdoms requires all their money. It does not work in a capitalist society.

Blessings

If someone could just teach them how money works SMDH.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:01 AM
Guys, I am here to serve. I got you my niggahs!

Blessings

Notice how Hawkeye and Geek didn’t feel disrespected by this post? That is what I’m talking about. Black to black you won’t get punched in the face either. Get the point? Girls? The only reason why you can’t use the word is because you’re white. And as your friend of color I’m with you in this! It’s the only way.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:05 AM
I had a Jewish friend a while back who had a moving company. Once he hired a Palestinian giant to work with here in Honolulu. Guys name was Roy. Massive dude. Anyways he shows up one day and was beaten the shit out of. I asked him what happened and all he could say was, I don’t like Samoans.

Blessings

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 01:06 AM

Blessings

OK thanks. I have another question about Samoans. Why are they so noncommunicative?
I was a dentist and every time I asked a Samoan , "Can you feel this?" I'd get a blank stare. What's up with that? Are they as stupid as they look?

gemini104104
12-14-2020, 01:08 AM

High on meth, opioids and liquor most likely, and being off those psychiatric meds.

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 01:09 AM
I had a Jewish friend a while back who had a moving company. Once he hired a Palestinian giant to work with here in Honolulu. Guys name was Roy. Massive dude. Anyways he shows up one day and was beaten the shit out of. I asked him what happened and all he could say was, I don’t like Samoans.

Blessings

Why do Hawaiian Natives hate Samoans? What's up with that?

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:09 AM
OK thanks. I have another question about Samoans. Why are they so noncommunicative?
I was a dentist and every time I asked a Samoan , "Can you feel this?" I'd get a blank stare. What's up with that? Are they as stupid as they look?

Evidently I guess so. If they did that to me I’d punch her in the face!

Blessings

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 01:11 AM
Why are all Samoans so fucking obese?

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:13 AM
I remember outside a bar in Carson myself a black guy, two other Samoans. The black dude said I’m seeing over 700 lbs of beef. One of the Samoans told him, don’t worrie I’m not going to punch you, I’m just going to kiss you then all your teeth will fall out.
Hahahaha man, these people crack me up sometimes.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:13 AM
Why are all Samoans are so fucking obese?

Because they eat too much food?

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:16 AM
I remember outside a bar in Carson myself a black guy, two other Samoans. The black dude said I’m seeing over 700 lbs of beef. One of the Samoans told him, don’t worrie I’m not going to punch you, I’m just going to kiss you then all your teeth will fall out.
Hahahaha man, these people crack me up sometimes.

Blessings

We used to take an Irish friend to that Samoan bar in Carson (called Dales). Bob Bane a jersey guy. Man he was a fearless MF. Only white dude in their. And the chief asks hey Bob you think you can take that guy? Bob - in a heartbeat pops.

Blessings

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 01:17 AM
Because they eat too much food?

Blessings

No shit but why? So Samoans have no self control? I mean I eat for nourishment, not until I can't eat anymore.

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 01:20 AM
So to sum it up, from my experience with Samoans:

1. They don't pay their bills.
2. They're too stupid to answer simple questions.
3. They're all morbidly obese.
4. Native Hawaiians hate their guts.

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 01:21 AM
We used to take an Irish friend to that Samoan bar in Carson (called Dales). Bob Bane a jersey guy. Man he was a fearless MF. Only white dude in their. And the chief asks hey Bob you think you can take that guy? Bob - in a heartbeat pops.

Blessings

Do Samoans hate whites?

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:21 AM
I just spoke to another Jersey Irishman who was in the army here and left for the mainland. He like bob was a prizefighter. He fought Roy Jones jr. for the nationals as amateurs. Anyways I met him at a friends. He’s probably 155lbs. In my prime I’m 200. When I recognized the Irishman coming out I did what comes naturally. I preached Jesus. He got saved. He became my employee. He called to thank me for giving him a chance in the business.
But more importantly. White guy 155 in Hawaii. Turns out local drug dealers used him as a collector. That included fat ass lazy Samoan crack smoking niggers that wouldn’t pay up SMDH.
Jesus changed that brothers life and probably saved my million dollars smile.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:24 AM
Do Samoans hate whites?

I think yes for some and no for many.
Personally I’m half Dutch.

The culture in my opinion is so intense that one has to really dig down deep in their own whether white blacks or browns or Asians, to find what an ordinary Samoan family has as their upbringing.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:26 AM

Probably. I know Tongans and Samoans fight. Literally every weekend there’s bloodshed after partying together. Then the next week with black eye they’re saying hello to each other.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:32 AM
Do Samoans hate whites?

I have to guess. I do know that the average son is expected to serve his parents and that in many cases beatings are commonplace.

Contrast that with average Americans. Kids disrespect their parents like it’s nothing.

This is where I fault the Samoans, just because their strict code of respect is pounded into them by the elders it does not give them rights to beat the shit out of a white dude just because most people in general have no clue about the role of beating has in the Samoan culture.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:34 AM
I watched a movie on idiotflix called Mercenary. Not Samoan but close. In it there’s a scene of a father beating his son near the beginning. Check it out. You might think twice if the time arises when some ignorant Samoan is harassing you or something.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:36 AM
Where’d you go moose? Anyways no hard feeling. And there’s nothing I would not do for my black neighbors on my street and in one meeting with me face to face they know, I’m family.
Now is that my white side they are attracted to or is it the Sam side? I look Samoan btw.

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 01:37 AM
He must’ve passed out. God bless you moose! I love you man! Don’t take the n word so seriously, I don’t. Obviously.

Blessings

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 01:51 AM
Personally I’m half Dutch.

Blessings
So are you tall and fat? Or do you only have the physical traits of one of those races?

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 01:52 AM
Where’d you go moose? I look Samoan btw.

BlessingsOK that answers my question. You're fat.
Come to think of it many of my Samoan patients were tall too. Most males were offensive lineman on their h.s. football team. Too slow to play defense but big enough so all they had to do was stay in one spot to be effective as offensive linemen. The females were mothers within 1 yr of graduation. If they graduated.

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 02:11 AM
He must’ve passed out.

Blessings

Now I'm passing out.

Phantasmal
12-14-2020, 04:30 AM
Why are all Samoans so fucking obese?
Why are you such a waste of human flesh?

If you knew about their culture, if you had taken the time to know them as people, you might understand this is part of their culture. Moron

Phantasmal
12-14-2020, 04:31 AM

Bigoted piece of shit.

Hoosier Daddy
12-14-2020, 04:35 AM
No I don't take the word #%^% seriously at all. That said there's a BIG difference between a black and a %#%^. Two completely different species. A #%^* is probably something akin to what Hillary refers to as a Super Predator although she once considered all young black males to be super predators. I believe most young black males are simply blacks.
But I'd never call a #%^* a #%^* to his face. I'd probably get kil!ed. And I'd never ever call a black guy a #%^*. Not even in conversation with a white guy.

you are a liar, bitch. she never called black kids super predators, asshole liar, that is something fox and other right wing media lied to you about and you are so fucking stupid and easily played you believed it. what a low info piece of shit you are!!

here is what she said, punk ass bitch-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 11:09 AM
. you are a liar, bitch. she never called black kids super predators, Of course not. That was the loudest dog whistle I ever heard.
asshole liar, that is something fox and other right wing media lied to you about. Fox News didnt start until 1996. There was only left wing State media at the time of the super predator hysteria. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YidALyBwat0.
. and you are so fucking stupid and easily played you believed it. what a low info piece of shit you are!! .Actually I knew about super predators before it became a buzz word. My uncle and two friends were murdered by super predators in New Orleans . I moved from there to the mountains of New Mexico in 1991. Much nicer and safer there! I didn't even lock my door most of the time.

here is what she said, punk ass bitch-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno.

At 0:42 she says they put more police on the streets as part of the crime bill.
At 0:56 she says more police on the streets will prevent petty crime into something worse.
At 1:23 she says the super predators need to be brought to heel.

Amazing how times have changed. Now shithole cities are defunding police depts. in the hope violent crime will increase. It's working.

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 11:10 AM
Bigoted piece of shit.

I was in a civil discussion with a Samoan. He agreed with me and gave good explanations. Fuck off.

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 11:15 AM

If you knew about their culture, if you had taken the time to know them as people, you might understand this is part of their culture. Moron

Why do backs murder at a higher rate than whites or Asians?
Oh silly me. It's their culture.

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 11:34 AM

To be fair he was provoked by the thread. He might be right as well. If Samoans are f’ng up in his state then they brought it upon themselves.

Blessings

Phantasmal
12-14-2020, 11:36 AM
To be fair he was provoked by the thread. He might be right as well. If Samoans are f’ng up in his state then they brought it upon themselves.

Blessings

Thanks, Sybil

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 11:39 AM
I was in a civil discussion with a Samoan. He agreed with me and gave good explanations. Fuck off.

The problem with Samoans is they are trained to result to punching you in your face if you don’t agree with them. That is exacerbated by the youth to elder protocols that can and does develop a sense of cultural superiority resulting in beating up people especially blacks in the inner cities that have Samoan populations.

If blacks are in mostly fatherless homes for example they are more likely to offend a Samoan leading to bloodshed than a white community where the white family unit is intact and respect is shown.

However, the typical Samoan will not use racism as his justification for a beating.

What a mess

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 11:42 AM
It is significant that an island of civil savages with only a population of 100k or so was able to win their independence from the British. They’re known as the Irish of the South Pacific.

Blessings

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 11:46 AM
It is significant that an island of civil savages with only a population of 100k or so was able to win their independence from the British. They’re known as the Irish of the South Pacific.

Blessings

Interesting, I didn't know that.

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 11:48 AM
Thanks, Sybil

Now leave the thread or pollute another part of it .

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 11:48 AM
Thanks, Sybil

You gotta stop hatin on my white brothers. We are all in the same boat. We think we are better than each other. Human nature.

If an American thinks he is better than an African that is not an immoral thought it is a neutral thought. It only becomes immoral if that person willfully harms the other and justifies the act based on superiority.

Don’t get it twisted.

That may be what the Samoans did by not paying him back. If that’s what happened then that proves that the outward conformity to the fa’a samoa or the Samoan way, has failed to produce true righteousness and that would be a shameful thing. But I do not doubt that could be the case. I am not presently involved in the Samoan community and have been hiding out for 2 decades.

Blessings

Phantasmal
12-14-2020, 11:50 AM
You gotta stop hatin on my white brothers. We are all in the same boat. We think we are better than each other. Human nature.

If an American thinks he is better than an African that is not an immoral thought it is a neutral thought. It only becomes immoral if that person willfully harms the other and justifies the act based on superiority.

Don’t get it twisted.

That may be what the Samoans did by not paying him back. If that’s what happened then that proves that the outward conformity to the fa’a samoa or the Samoan way, has failed to produce true righteousness and that would be a shameful thing. But I do not doubt that could be the case. I am not presently involved in the Samoan community and have been hiding out for 2 decades.

Blessings
You have quite the imagination, Sybil.

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 11:57 AM
The problem with Samoans is they are trained to result to punching you in your face if you don’t agree with them. That is exacerbated by the youth to elder protocols that can and does develop a sense of cultural superiority resulting in beating up people especially blacks in the inner cities that have Samoan populations.

If blacks are in mostly fatherless homes for example they are more likely to offend a Samoan leading to bloodshed than a white community where the white family unit is intact and respect is shown.

However, the typical Samoan will not use racism as his justification for a beating.

What a mess

Blessings

I once pulled two teeth on a Samoan to get him out of pain and he only paid for one. When he left the office he forgot his cell phone. So he gets someone to call and pretend they were the one who left the phone. I told my front desk to tell the caller she gets the phone back after settling the bill for the guy I pulled the teeth on. They never came back to get the phone. FFS, a new iPhone costs more than the fee for getting one tooth extracted. That's pretty stupid.

:truestory:

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 12:00 PM
You have quite the imagination, Sybil.

I told you to leave the thread. Don't make me say it again or else.

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 12:08 PM
I once pulled two teeth on a Samoan to get him out of pain and he only paid for one. When he left the office he forgot his cell phone. So he gets someone to call and pretend they were the one who left the phone. I told my front desk to tell the caller she gets the phone back after settling the bill for the guy I pulled the teeth on. They never came back to get the phone. FFS, a new iPhone costs more than the fee for getting one tooth extracted. That's pretty stupid.

:truestory:

Alaska?

Blessings

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 12:12 PM
Alaska?

Blessings

Yeah

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 12:16 PM
Yeah

Ok I’m gonna guess that the rural lifestyle suits the Samoan tribal setup. In other words the welfare pays for the housing and any monies earned by the kids goes to the parents and parents give it to the chief who probably is a church elder.

Blessings

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 12:16 PM
Great the thread has devolved into
Samoaniggahs SMDH

Blessings

These things happen. I never knew anything about Samoans until I was in business here. You're the first Samoan able to enlighten me. Thank you.

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 12:19 PM
Ok I’m gonna guess that the rural lifestyle suits the Samoan tribal setup. In other words the welfare pays for the housing and any monies earned by the kids goes to the parents and parents give it to the chief who probably is a church elder.

Blessings

There's a lot of native Hawaiian here too.
So the church elder must be a pretty rich guy. How does a Samoan get to be the church elder?
BTW, what religion do Samoans tend to be?

Hoosier Daddy
12-14-2020, 12:23 PM
Why do backs murder at a higher rate than whites or Asians?
Oh silly me. It's their culture.

why do white trash racists believe the tendency to murder is somehow DNA related? are they too stupid to think? why do they not know if you look at the environment and upbringing of criminals OF ALL RACES they are similar most of the time? bad or no real parenting, bad environments, lack of education, lack of direction, almost all male figures of authority screwed up losers, lots of alcohol or drugs around from an early age, around a lot of shady punks and thugs, more than decent honest folk.....it has nothing at all to do with race, you stupid fucking bitch, any more than there is a white boy gene that makes white people more likely to be racist nazis who want to exterminate jews like rats. get it, bitch?

anonymoose
12-14-2020, 12:43 PM
get it, bitch?Yep. What you described is culture.

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 03:24 PM
There's a lot of native Hawaiian here too.
So the church elder must be a pretty rich guy. How does a Samoan get to be the church elder?
BTW, what religion do Samoans tend to be?

They are all believers in God. However, the Faa Samoa or the Samoan Way is so entrenched that the Mormon church is an example of a “Christian” church that will not interfere with the tribal obligations.

If I could advise them I would tell them to open a second bank account and any extra monies they had can be put there to be used for giving to the chief or whatever[emoji848] and then if they are or better when they are asked for money they either give from that account or they don’t have it to give.

The issue is giving it all all the time.

The Mormon church in Hawaii used to broadcast on the radio how much money was given shaming some and puffing up others.

It’s a good system on an island perhaps but once paper money was involved the door flew wide open for corruption

Blessings

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 03:25 PM
why do white trash racists believe the tendency to murder is somehow DNA related? are they too stupid to think? why do they not know if you look at the environment and upbringing of criminals OF ALL RACES they are similar most of the time? bad or no real parenting, bad environments, lack of education, lack of direction, almost all male figures of authority screwed up losers, lots of alcohol or drugs around from an early age, around a lot of shady punks and thugs, more than decent honest folk.....it has nothing at all to do with race, you stupid fucking bitch, any more than there is a white boy gene that makes white people more likely to be racist nazis who want to exterminate jews like rats. get it, bitch?

The urban ghetto nigrow is the Frankenstein monster of the leftists

Blessings

CFM
12-14-2020, 06:23 PM

Perhaps blacks commit the largest percentage of murders of any group because 75% of them are bastards that either don't have a baby daddy around or don't know who the POS is.

Peace n Safety
12-14-2020, 07:36 PM
Perhaps blacks commit the largest percentage of murders of any group because 75% of them are bastards that either don't have a baby daddy around or don't know who the POS is.

Exactly. And this sentiment of his is not racist folks. Uh uh not at all. Because it is the blacks that are burnin lootin and killin all in the name of Jesus

Blessings

CFM
12-15-2020, 06:17 AM
Exactly. And this sentiment of his is not racist folks. Uh uh not at all. Because it is the blacks that are burnin lootin and killin all in the name of Jesus

Blessings

As long as blacks use it toward each other, the term is not racist.

Hoosier Daddy
12-15-2020, 06:28 AM
hey, cfm and peace 'n safety- do you two racist pigs live together? you sure do have a lot in common, such as no decency, no morality, and an IQ below that of a mature cucumber...you two bitches should get married and move in together in the basement of the closest KKK clubhouse to your trailer park.

StoneByStone
12-15-2020, 06:53 AM

Blessings

Shut up, nigga.

Iolo/Penderyn
12-15-2020, 06:58 AM
When the scumbags call me 'Taffy' I love it really, just as 'black' people love the N word. My kicking the scumbags in the balls is just jolly fun.

Peace n Safety
12-15-2020, 04:07 PM
Ok so I hope we whites have seen that we can use the n word in exactly the same way that the blacks can.

And this is posted for my friends on the left. Because I know deep down inside you’re trying to do good. You try and put some energy into creatin a more harmonious world whe you’re not busy lusting on the internet.

So, you’ve got to let Tyrone know that it’s ok for you to partake of the word in a spirit of unity. My niggahs.

Blessings

Bulletbob
12-16-2020, 10:18 PM

hes explaining how the n word is commonly used among black people as a term of endearment so to speak and how its ok for a black man to use it with another black person but that a white man cant use it. I had one black friend that that called me his n all the time because we were close and I always had his back..He would introduce me as his N to his friends , I mentioned it to him and he said is a way to let people know Im cool and to treat me with respect .
I don't like the word myself . But thee meaning of it depends on how its used and by who , it can be a insult or a complement or a term of freindship.

BattleofHodow
12-17-2020, 12:04 AM

What culture?

Blacks have high murder rates in not just the USA.

Does a Black in the USA have the same culture as ones in Jamaica, or South Africa, for example?

Check, does a Black in New Orleans have the same culture as one in NYC?

PS.
Prince George's County, Maryland has an income way above the national average, and a poverty rate well below the national rate.

Yet, this majority Black county manages to have high murder rates, even higher in recent years than the South Bronx.

Why?

BattleofHodow
12-17-2020, 12:11 AM
My friends, I realize you’re white and live in total fear of the black man and I understand.

After all, any other races can use the n word and not catch the heat you do and that is exactly why it must be released upon the masses for complete usage. It is the only way.

Blessings

Hmm, wore a Confederate flag around Manhattan.

Hmm, beat up several Blacks for mocking me.

Hmm, called a Black the N word when it was just me & 8 of them. Because he cursed a White girl we were with, and when I asked him.politely to apologize he cursed me out & said he'd knock me out N word.

But, I must be scared.

Peace n Safety
12-17-2020, 01:05 AM
Hmm, wore a Confederate flag around Manhattan.

Hmm, beat up several Blacks for mocking me.

Hmm, called a Black the N word when it was just me & 8 of them. Because he cursed a White girl we were with, and when I asked him.politely to apologize he cursed me out & said he'd knock me out N word.

But, I must be scared.

Not all not all but most

Blessings

Bulletbob
12-17-2020, 02:56 AM

Blessings.

ONLY DEMOCRAT CAN DO THAT

Bulletbob
12-17-2020, 03:06 AM
And yet we have to explain to the very same people that racism is coming from the right wing.

WILL THE REAL RACIEST STAND UP

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/07/23/the-top-7-racist-comments-made-by-joe-biden-over-the-years-n673531

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/16/list-of-racist-statements-by-members-of-the-squad-so-far/

https://thepatriotictimes.com/michelle-obama-makes-shocking-racist-statement-against-whites/