PDA

View Full Version : Amazon.com listing had Barack Obama Halloween mask under 'terrorist'

RockX
10-28-2008, 10:29 PM
:lmao:

Andrew Malcolm

October 28, 2008

You know that argument the John McCain-Sarah Palin campaign has been relentlessly making that Barack Obama “pals” around with terrorists such as ’60s ex-radical William Ayers?

And they say this reflects on his poor judgment because of other associates such as Rev. Jeremiah Wright and newly-convicted Tony Rezko? …

Anyway, a listing on Amazon.com, one of the largest and most successful online merchandisers in the world, seemed to come down even beyond the Republicans’ side — for a while anyway. With Halloween just days away, they’re making a bundle off a $49.95 Barack Obama mask.

Which was displayed on the “terrorist costume” page.

You read that right!

(UPDATE: Amazon’s listing seems to have caught itself and deleted the Obama mask from the terrorist page. However, before that happened, The Ticket captured a photo. See below.)

…picture for yourself. There’s the Democrats’ presidential candidate smiling right under the headline “Terrorist Costume.” …

Truth in advertising!!!

Beefy
10-29-2008, 12:44 AM
Now i know how you liberals feel about canadakid.

uscitizen
10-29-2008, 07:18 AM
As I have always said extremists of all varieties are wrong.

Epicurus
10-29-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm more curious who was searching for terrorist costumes when they discovered this.

FUCK THE POLICE
10-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Now i know how you liberals feel about canadakid.

Why are right-wingers so obsessed with obnoxious smileys though? :lolup: . :lmao:

a11n
10-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Why are right-wingers so obsessed with obnoxious smileys though? :lolup: . :lmao:

what happend the the care bare?

FUCK THE POLICE
10-30-2008, 10:05 PM
what happend the the care bare?

:lolup:

:lmao:

reverendlionelblair
11-02-2008, 02:43 AM
Please god let Obama win.

We are all fucked if we get another four years of the Republican Party.

uscitizen
11-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Please god let Obama win.

We are all fucked if we get another four years of the Republican Party.

Yeah but if the republicans win, they will be hosed for the next 20 years.

Might even be able to get Con tags for hunting them.