PDA

View Full Version : **Conspriacy Alert** This is what is being said now...

Damocles
10-22-2008, 11:59 AM
About Barack's trip to Hawaii by those wont to believe in such things..

The court in PA orders the document (Birth Certificate) to be produced before they rule on the dismissal of the lawsuit.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/13/0.pdf

Obama goes off to Hawaii to get a forged Certificate made, returns to PA and produces the "document" viola!

Seriously. I've read it.

Thorn
10-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Unbelievable! This thing was put to rest months ago. It's hard to accept that a court still will conduct itself in this fashion.

Damocles
10-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Well, it will either be put to rest soon, or it will get pretty ugly.

Good Luck
10-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Gotta admit, between Biden's guarantees of a "generated" international crisis, and Obama's coincidentally timed trip to the Islands, conspiracy theorists are wetting their pants in anticipation of 8 years worth of accusations, counter accusations, and "hidden camera" youtube movies.

Invest in companies that make tin foil. There's going to be a run on it.

Damocles
10-25-2008, 09:18 AM
It will be even worse than the "70 gabazillions were died unfairly by teh Clintons!" theories.

evince
10-25-2008, 09:24 AM
what a load of bullshit.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

Crashk
10-25-2008, 02:04 PM
wasn't McCain born in Panama? LOL, the wing nuts have nothing so they're grasping at straws.

You are correct Desh, total bullshit.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
10-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Gotta admit, between Biden's guarantees of a "generated" international crisis, and Obama's coincidentally timed trip to the Islands, conspiracy theorists are wetting their pants in anticipation of 8 years worth of accusations, counter accusations, and "hidden camera" youtube movies.

Invest in companies that make tin foil. There's going to be a run on it.

ANd you'll be right there parroting the party line like a good little fascist.

Socrtease
11-07-2008, 11:22 AM
ANd you'll be right there parroting the party line like a good little fascist.you have a whole suit made out of foil huh? Just incase they have the satellites pointed at you.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-07-2008, 07:21 PM
you have a whole suit made out of foil huh? Just incase they have the satellites pointed at you.

What are you trying to say?

Minister of Truth
11-08-2008, 03:12 PM
What are you trying to say?

He's saying you're a moron.

Annie
11-08-2008, 03:23 PM
About Barack's trip to Hawaii by those wont to believe in such things..

The court in PA orders the document (Birth Certificate) to be produced before they rule on the dismissal of the lawsuit.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/13/0.pdf

Obama goes off to Hawaii to get a forged Certificate made, returns to PA and produces the "document" viola!

Seriously. I've read it.

I'm betting you read it on the internet, we all know that makes it true. Good job.

Damocles
11-08-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm betting you read it on the internet, we all know that makes it true. Good job.
Yeah, and amazingly "accurate" too! It's always real if you read it on teh interwebs...

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-11-2008, 09:51 AM
He's saying you're a moron.

I don't think that's it.

It's funny that since i've poked holes in your idiocy so repeatedly, you're reduced to hurling insults with no meaningful content.

Minister of Truth
11-11-2008, 01:20 PM
I don't think that's it.

It's funny that since i've poked holes in your idiocy so repeatedly, you're reduced to hurling insults with no meaningful content.

u r a moron.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-11-2008, 02:22 PM
u r a moron.

Your every utterance proves my point.

Minister of Truth
11-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Your utterances about Noahide Laws and Joos prove my point.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Your utterances about Noahide Laws and Joos prove my point.

How so? Oh, and JEWS is spelled J.E.W.S. you gutless, self-hating goy.

Cancel4
11-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Time to change some old laws designed to keep men and women of color out of high office.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Time to change some old laws designed to keep men and women of color out of high office.

But dnc, god's chosen people are supposed to run the world. You must be a nazi.

Cancel4
11-11-2008, 08:03 PM
President Obama recognizes the injustices suffered by the Palestinian people.

Minister of Truth
11-11-2008, 08:22 PM
President Obama recognizes the injustices suffered by the Palestinian people.

Which he won't act on, because AIPAC controls your party.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-12-2008, 06:37 AM
Which he won't act on, because AIPAC controls your party.

ummmm, your party too.

Minister of Truth
11-12-2008, 01:38 PM
ummmm, your party too.

No it doesn't. The GOP supports Israel out of sheer ideology driven by Evangelical Christians and other types who believe that Israel's presence on the Earth is essential to their religious/philosophical outlook.

AIPAC controls the Dems because the Jewish vote is crucial to the party, seeing as how Jews vote about 85% Dem. In order to maintain the group, the Dems must cave into AIPAC and blindly support Israel alongside the GOP.

This could open up the possibility in the future where a Republican president says, "fuck Israel, its not like I am going to get any Jews to vote for me by supporting it unconditionally, and the small percentage I would lose is insignificant."

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-12-2008, 02:01 PM
No it doesn't. The GOP supports Israel out of sheer ideology driven by Evangelical Christians and other types who believe that Israel's presence on the Earth is essential to their religious/philosophical outlook.

Yes, it does. AND republicans are brainwashed jew worshipping noahide zombies IN ADDITION TO OVERT AIPAC CONTROL.. It's a two-fer.

AIPAC controls the Dems because the Jewish vote is crucial to the party, seeing as how Jews vote about 85% Dem. In order to maintain the group, the Dems must cave into AIPAC and blindly support Israel alongside the GOP.

This could open up the possibility in the future where a Republican president says, "fuck Israel, its not like I am going to get any Jews to vote for me by supporting it unconditionally, and the small percentage I would lose is insignificant."

Their control is just as real and even extends into the realm of brainwashing and insanity.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-12-2008, 02:06 PM
But that was a stunning admission from 3d about theocratic noahidism in the repuke party.

Minister of Truth
11-12-2008, 03:29 PM
But that was a stunning admission from 3d about theocratic noahidism in the repuke party.

There is a huge difference between this sad reality and your Noahidic conspiracy rants. And don't look for President Elect Obama to change anything, as he has already appeased AIPAC by appointing Rahn Emmanuel. For some reason, a lot of pro-Palestinian people think he will show support the way Carter does...

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-12-2008, 03:33 PM
There is a huge difference between this sad reality and your Noahidic conspiracy rants.

Not really.

Minister of Truth
11-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Not really.

K

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-12-2008, 04:56 PM
K

Come on, McDouchey. You can do better than that.

Minister of Truth
11-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Come on, McDouchey. You can do better than that.

KKK

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-14-2008, 11:02 AM
KKK

You can do even better than that.

Damocles
11-14-2008, 11:04 AM
BTW - This is still going on.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-14-2008, 11:11 AM
BTW - This is still going on.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Did you check into this? I haven't.

Damocles
11-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Did you check into this? I haven't.
Not much. There really is nothing I could do at this point that they aren't already doing, even if I believed wholeheartedly, as they seem to, in this.

They are doing the right things though. Get it heard as soon as possible before the electoral college meets, etc.

Bonestorm
11-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Hilarious stuff.

Damocles
11-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Hilarious stuff.
Dude on the radio this morning, the reason that I knew that Berg was still trying, was telling us all, "Obama is the 'real deal' so why would you want to find this out and make it so he couldn't be President?"

Then when asked if we should just look away because he loved Obama, his answer, "That isn't what I was saying, you shouldn't try to do this to the person who is giving us so much hope!"

They asked the question again, "Should we stop questioning our leaders because they make you feel hope?"

He simply kept repeating that "it isn't what I am saying, but you shouldn't be doing this to him because he is the 'real deal, and is bringing us so much hope'.

Seriously. It was surreal.

Bonestorm
11-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Dude on the radio this morning, the reason that I knew that Berg was still trying, was telling us all, "Obama is the 'real deal' so why would you want to find this out and make it so he couldn't be President?"

Then when asked if we should just look away because he loved Obama, his answer, "That isn't what I was saying, you shouldn't try to do this to the person who is giving us so much hope!"

They asked the question again, "Should we stop questioning our leaders because they make you feel hope?"

He simply kept repeating that "it isn't what I am saying, but you shouldn't be doing this to him because he is the 'real deal, and is bringing us so much hope'.

This post is tough to follow. Your use of pronouns is very confusing.

As an aside, who in god's name had Berg on the radio?

Damocles
11-14-2008, 12:34 PM
This post is tough to follow. Your use of pronouns is very confusing.

As an aside, who in god's name had Berg on the radio?
The morning show guy, Peter Boyles.

Anyway, the "dude" in question was not Berg. They were talking about him after Berg wasn't on any longer.

Some Obama Worshiper kept telling everybody the above. And it is hard to follow because I wanted to give you the feeling of "surreal" that I experienced.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-14-2008, 01:35 PM

I experience the same surreality with Affirmative Action supporters who insist that discrimination based on race isn't race-based discrimination.

Minister of Truth
11-14-2008, 06:47 PM
You can do even better than that.

Nuh-uh! There are only three 'k's in KKK!

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Nuh-uh! There are only three 'k's in KKK!

"better" is not strictly a function of the number of "k"s. You could have tried witty or clever. That would have been "better".

Minister of Truth
11-15-2008, 01:13 AM
"better" is not strictly a function of the number of "k"s. You could have tried witty or clever. That would have been "better".

You could have tried "intelligent," or at least "coherent," that would have been peachy.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-15-2008, 07:24 AM
You could have tried "intelligent," or at least "coherent," that would have been peachy.

That is my usual M.O. What don't you understand? I can 'splain it to you.

Minister of Truth
11-15-2008, 03:23 PM
That is my usual M.O. What don't you understand? I can 'splain it to you.

You are never intelligent or coherent, so we can assume you won't start now.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-15-2008, 06:22 PM
You are never intelligent or coherent, so we can assume you won't start now.

I ask you again. What don't you understand? From my perspective, it seems I constantly make you look foolish via superior debating skills.

Minister of Truth
11-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I ask you again. What don't you understand? From my perspective, it seems I constantly make you look foolish via superior debating skills.

You can't win a debate based upon utterances of random conspiracies. Hence, you can never win a debate on this site.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-15-2008, 06:44 PM
You can't win a debate based upon utterances of random conspiracies. Hence, you can never win a debate on this site.

What's random? Please be concrete in your response.

Minister of Truth
11-15-2008, 11:26 PM
What's random? Please be concrete in your response.

Noah.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
11-23-2008, 07:48 AM
Noah.

Noah is not random. He would be offended to know you think of him that way.

Minister of Truth
11-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Noah is not random. He would be offended to know you think of him that way.

Noah was a humble man. I doubt he'd get offened by being called random.

Annie
11-23-2008, 04:06 PM
Noah was a humble man. I doubt he'd get offened by being called random.

more likely offended by being called upon by ahz.

Minister of Truth
11-23-2008, 07:04 PM
more likely offended by being called upon by ahz.

True dat. I don't think Noah could get along with an anti-semite.

Annie
11-23-2008, 07:06 PM
True dat. I don't think Noah could get along with an anti-semite.

bump.

Good Luck
11-24-2008, 02:38 AM
How's this for a counter conspiracy theory:
The courts are deliberately moving slowly to wait until the last possible moment, then make a demand and set a deadline impossible for Obama to react to. On the day before the EC meets, SCOTUS declares all votes for Obama null and void because he did not prove his citizenship in time, thus handing the election to McCain.

Of course, there will be an uproar from such an act, with rioting and general chaos. Bush will enact emergency plenipotentiary powers, suspend congress and declare marshal law to quell the violence while simultaneously declaring all election results null and void. The democratic party will be outlawed and troops will be sent into the larger cities, curfews imposed, and constitutional protections suspended in the interest of domestic tranquility.

Damocles
12-05-2008, 08:54 AM
BTW - The Supreme Court of the United States of America is deciding today on whether this will be heard.

charver
12-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Just say we're in fairyland and a court decided Obama was one of them foreigners after all. What would happen?

Would McCain "win" by default?

Would there be another election?

Is there a camera in existence with a wide enough lens to capture Hillary's smile?

These are questions a fellow foreigner needs to know.

Damocles
12-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Just say we're in fairyland and a court decided Obama was one of them foreigners after all. What would happen?

Would McCain "win" by default?

Would there be another election?

Is there a camera in existence with a wide enough lens to capture Hillary's smile?

These are questions a fellow foreigner needs to know.
The Electoral College would actually have to vote in whomever was going to be the next President.

I think there is a vacating committee assigned during the Conventions that would decide who would replace Obama at the head of the ticket. I don't think Biden would be their first choice, but heck.

And no, McCain would not suddenly be the President Elect.

Good Luck
12-05-2008, 05:27 PM
The Electoral College would actually have to vote in whomever was going to be the next President.

I think there is a vacating committee assigned during the Conventions that would decide who would replace Obama at the head of the ticket. I don't think Biden would be their first choice, but heck.

And no, McCain would not suddenly be the President Elect.
What the electoral college can do is guided by the laws of their individual states. Some states have provisions stating they must cast their votes according to the state's popular vote. Since no one voted for Biden for President (or Clinton) then even if the delegation were to put him up in Obama's stead, or any other candidate, there are many college delegates who could not vote for them. I do not know exactly how many electoral college votes are tied up by state provisions, but I believe it is enough to cause a real solid constitutional mess if Obama's votes are declared invalid because he is ineligible to be a candidate.

Damocles
12-05-2008, 05:31 PM
What the electoral college can do is guided by the laws of their individual states. Some states have provisions stating they must cast their votes according to the state's popular vote. Since no one voted for Biden for President (or Clinton) then even if the delegation were to put him up in Obama's stead, or any other candidate, there are many college delegates who could not vote for them. I do not know exactly how many electoral college votes are tied up by state provisions, but I believe it is enough to cause a real solid constitutional mess if Obama's votes are declared invalid because he is ineligible to be a candidate.
Again, I believe there are vacating committees under such circumstances.

Either way, if the Electoral College couldn't settle it, then there would be a Congressional Vote with each State getting one vote.

Good Luck
12-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Again, I believe there are vacating committees under such circumstances.

Either way, if the Electoral College couldn't settle it, then there would be a Congressional Vote with each State getting one vote.
Probably what would end up with is no one getting the 270 EC majority. From there it would go to the US House, and result in a 27-23 ote for whomever the democrats come up with.

In any case, it would be real ugly.

If the .0000000000000000000001% chance that the conspiracists are correct, then all KINDS of crap will be tossed left and right about cover ups and why the dems didn't vet their candidate better, etc. etc. etc.

Just what we need on top of everything else.

I truly wish Obama would simply get the original birth record - not a copy of a cert of live birth, but the original birth certificate showing him to have been born in Hawaii - and invite a dozen counterfeit detection professionals to examine it closely, and get the whole thing over with. He really does NOT need (nor do we as a nation) a continual conspiracy accusation to be waged against him for the next 4-8 years.

Damocles
12-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Well, today Berg's case is on the docket for their consideration. Who wants to bet that it will be thrown out but this will continue to dog him throughout at least the 4 years of his first term?

Bonestorm
12-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Well, today Berg's case is on the docket for their consideration. Who wants to bet that it will be thrown out but this will continue to dog him throughout at least the 4 years of his first term?

That's not really much of a bet. Of course it will be thrown out and of course there lunatic nutters will continue with their lunacy. Berg et al. aren't suddenly going to be stricken with sanity.