PDA

View Full Version : Poll Says Democrat Hypocrisy at All-time High!

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-15-2006, 11:46 AM
In a recent Dixie poll of and undisclosed but substantial number of pinheads, Dixie has concluded that Democrat Hypocrisy has reached its highest level of all-time. 97.9% of Democrats surveyed, indicate a position today regarding Republicans, contrary to a previous position taken for Democrats. Experts believe, this is due to a psychological block, caused from the lack of controlling any power in Washington for the past decade.

The hypocrisy is apparent in issues of the day, like Mark Foley, a gay republican who recently resigned from Congress, amid the revelations brought forth by Democrats, that he had engaged in 'inappropriate behavior' with pages. In the past, the same Democrats gave standing ovations to a Congressman indicted for having sex with pages, and later gave him coveted committee chairmanships, after re-electing him again and again to his district.

It is apparent in their continued calls for Speaker Hastert to resign, based on the mere fact that Hastert could have known about Foley's personal private sex life, and did nothing about it. When a Democrat president lied to a grand jury under oath, about his personal sex life, the same Democrats condemned Republicans who called for him to go, and insisted his personal sex life was no one's business, and made no difference in how he did his job. The Speaker was also never called on to resign, in that instance.

In 2000, and again in 2004, Democrats railed about the fairness of US elections. Taking the most courageous stand for the rights of each individual voter, that every vote counts and every vote should be counted. The very same Democrats intentionally withheld a salacious sex scandal until 30 days before an election, when it was far too late for the people to have a fair choice in their vote, and insured a 'win by default' for Democrats in a highly Republican district.

Gay Marriage, Gay Rights, Gay Pride... The Democrat Party has long carried the banner of the homosexual community. They advocate for gays to have the same rights to adopt, marry, serve... but just don't send emails to pages. When a gay man sends an email to another young man he may find attractive, and says nothing suggestive or sexual whatsoever, and only conveys some overtly-cordial gay gestures, it is obvious to the same Democrats, that this man was a pervert, predator, sex-crazed sicko pedophile.

Civil Rights and Equal Rights.... Again, Democrats claim they support the concept that we are all equal, and should be treated with equality, yet they fail the test of action. Initiatives such as Affirmative Action are needed to "level the field" of some, while discriminating against others, based on racial status alone. This is not equality. Within the party, there has been no real cabinet level authority given to blacks in the Democrat ranks... strange, since 90% of the black community support these people. There are ever-abounding stories of black entrepreneurial success as a result of Welfare Reform, which true Democrats fought all the way until Clinton triangulated it... and some will still argue that Welfare Reform was cruel and unfair to blacks, even though it resulted in many blacks becoming successful. In short, the hypocrisy in Democrats enables them to say they care about the black community, when what they really care about, is keeping the black community impoverished and beholden to Democrats for their hand-outs.

There are numerous areas we could go into, from social policy to foreign policy, Democrats are profoundly and consistently hypocritical. They convey one message, while delivering quite another.

OrnotBitwise
10-15-2006, 12:29 PM
:lolup: Let's see what the public says in November.

Care4all
10-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Dixie;30157 In a recent Dixie poll of and undisclosed but substantial number of pinheads, Dixie has concluded that Democrat Hypocrisy has reached its highest level of all-time. 97.9% of Democrats surveyed, indicate a position today regarding Republicans, contrary to a previous position taken for Democrats. Experts believe, this is due to a psychological block, caused from the lack of controlling any power in Washington for the past decade.

We know more now about hebephilia than we did back in 1973 when Studds actually had his affair with the 17 year old page and more now than we did in 1983 when he was centured for it and when The Republican Congressman Crane had his affair with another 17 year old page...

Are we suppose to not change with the new knowledge we have on the subject of hebephilia?

The hypocrisy is apparent in issues of the day, like Mark Foley, a gay republican who recently resigned from Congress, amid the revelations brought forth by Democrats, that he had engaged in 'inappropriate behavior' with pages. In the past, the same Democrats gave standing ovations to a Congressman indicted for having sex with pages, and later gave him coveted committee chairmanships, after re-electing him again and again to his district.

hmmmmm, another lie Dixie? Brought forth by Democrats MY ASS...NO DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE brought this forward...you are such a damn liar...

It was an article from ABC, the same ABC that ran that 911 movie BASHING AND LYING about Clinton and Democrats...

OH, and the Democrats NEVER, EVER WOULD HAVE MADE Studds THE G-DAMN CHAIRMAN OF THE COMMITTEE THAT was suppose to protect ADOLECENTS LIKE THE ONES FOLEY PREYED ON....

YOur party is SICKENING to MANY OF US NOW that we now the scum that they are made out of...

you are soooooooooooo desperate, it is actually pretty pathetic...

It is apparent in their continued calls for Speaker Hastert to resign, based on the mere fact that Hastert could have known about Foley's personal private sex life, and did nothing about it. When a Democrat president lied to a grand jury under oath, about his personal sex life, the same Democrats condemned Republicans who called for him to go, and insisted his personal sex life was no one's business, and made no difference in how he did his job. The Speaker was also never called on to resign, in that instance.

Monica Lewinsky was 21 years old, NOT 16 YEARS OLD, and not in the trusted custody of Congress as the Pages are suppose to be...It still was wrong, because Clinton was married, but lewinsky was a consenting Adult in every manner.

Again, you are a liar...the Dems are not making a fuss about hastert resigning, IT IS REPUBLICANS FROM YOUR PARTY AND THE WASHINGTON TIMES, THE MOONY PAPER OF REPUBLICAN CHOICE that said that Hastert should resign....What makes you think that you can lie all the time, and it be okay?...just curious.

In 2000, and again in 2004, Democrats railed about the fairness of US elections. Taking the most courageous stand for the rights of each individual voter, that every vote counts and every vote should be counted. The very same Democrats intentionally withheld a salacious sex scandal until 30 days before an election, when it was far too late for the people to have a fair choice in their vote, and insured a 'win by default' for Democrats in a highly Republican district.

Again, hogwash...lies of the devil...cuz they certainly aren't from goodness or God.

Gay Marriage, Gay Rights, Gay Pride... The Democrat Party has long carried the banner of the homosexual community. They advocate for gays to have the same rights to adopt, marry, serve... but just don't send emails to pages. When a gay man sends an email to another young man he may find attractive, and says nothing suggestive or sexual whatsoever, and only conveys some overtly-cordial gay gestures, it is obvious to the same Democrats, that this man was a pervert, predator, sex-crazed sicko pedophile.

You are correct, only it is ANYBODY in their RIGHT mind could read those emails and SPOT IMMEDIATELY that Foley was up to no GOOD and was PREYING on these 16 year old BOYS...NOT MEN, who were in Congress's custody, entrusted by their parents to take care of them....and guess what? Anybody and everybody BUT YOU can see that this guy is a pervert...and was a pervert many times over, but the Repubs ignored it PURPOSEFULLY, with no regard to the safety of the pages entrusted to them, so that they could keep control of this republican seat in Florida...pretty DISGUSTING if you ask the most of us.

Civil Rights and Equal Rights.... Again, Democrats claim they support the concept that we are all equal, and should be treated with equality, yet they fail the test of action. Initiatives such as Affirmative Action are needed to "level the field" of some, while discriminating against others, based on racial status alone. This is not equality. Within the party, there has been no real cabinet level authority given to blacks in the Democrat ranks... strange, since 90% of the black community support these people. There are ever-abounding stories of black entrepreneurial success as a result of Welfare Reform, which true Democrats fought all the way until Clinton triangulated it... and some will still argue that Welfare Reform was cruel and unfair to blacks, even though it resulted in many blacks becoming successful. In short, the hypocrisy in Democrats enables them to say they care about the black community, when what they really care about, is keeping the black community impoverished and beholden to Democrats for their hand-outs.

Excuse me, but are there ANY BLACK MEMBERS OF CONGRESS THAT ARE REPUBLICANS? aRE THERE ANY BLACK REPUBLICAN SENATORS? you have no room to talk on this subject since there are NO BLACK republican congressmen represented by your party....oh yeah, you are still the party of the KKK of RECENT years... no foolin' the masses on this, and that includes the black community, why do you think the most of them are NOT REPUBLICANS...because they are ON TO YOU and your ilk of a party...

ALSO:

IT'S the hottest story to come out of Washington since Bill Clinton broke the 12-year Republican lock on the White House. For the first time in history, four African-Americans--Ron Brown, Mike Espy, Jesse Brown and Hazel O'Leary--will hold seats in the president's cabinet. That's the largest number of Black cabinet officials ever.

Just how significant are these appointments? Never before has a president appointed so many Blacks to the highest ranks of the executive branch. In fact, with the exception of Jimmy Carter, since Lyndon Johnson became the first president to appoint an African-American to his cabinet in 1966, the number of Black cabinet officials in any administration has never exceeded one. One.

OrnotBitwise
10-15-2006, 01:55 PM
Dixie's thought process . . .

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9757/dixie01yu3.th.jpg (http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dixie01yu3.jpg)

LadyT
10-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Dixie's thought process . . .

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9757/dixie01yu3.th.jpg (http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dixie01yu3.jpg)

LOL!:cof1:

maineman
10-15-2006, 02:25 PM
is that a dog shitting into dixie's brain?

OrnotBitwise
10-15-2006, 02:25 PM
LOL!:cof1:
Glad you liked it. I don't get much chance to play with Photoshop anymore.

:cig:

Damocles
10-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Gotta admit, this was pretty creative there, Dix!

OrnotBitwise
10-15-2006, 02:38 PM
is that a dog shitting into dixie's brain?Click on the image to get the full effect -- it's a cat, actually. I was originally going to do something a bit more . . . explicitly scatalogical but thought better of it.

;)

Cancel7
10-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Click on the image to get the full effect -- it's a cat, actually. I was originally going to do something a bit more . . . explicitly scatalogical but thought better of it.

;)

LOL

It's great, especially close-up, Ornot.

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Excuse me, but are there ANY BLACK MEMBERS OF CONGRESS THAT ARE REPUBLICANS? aRE THERE ANY BLACK REPUBLICAN SENATORS? you have no room to talk on this subject since there are NO BLACK republican congressmen represented by your party....oh yeah, you are still the party of the KKK of RECENT years... no foolin' the masses on this

There is a black Secretary of State, she is the first black female ever appointed to the cabinet level position, she follows the first black man to ever be appointed to the position, from her previous position of National Security Advisor, which had also never been held by a black person.

The former Grand Pubah of the KKK is on the Democrat side of the isle. Sorry, but the "Dixiecrats" were a branch of the DEMOCRAT party, not the Republicans. Stop trying to rewrite history!

uscitizen
10-16-2006, 08:33 AM
KKK are demoncrats ??? Why would the KKK ally themselves with people that actually accept black folks as people and not "those n@#%$^^"
Too much meds this morning Dix ?

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-16-2006, 08:36 AM
KKK are demoncrats ??? Why would the KKK ally themselves with people that actually accept black folks as people and not "those n@#%$^^"
Too much meds this morning Dix ?

You think Democrats accept black folks as people? Perhaps inferior people! I see no indication that democrats accpet blacks as equals, they certainly haven't given them the positions of power within the party, and considering the overwhelming support from blacks, you'd think the majority of the Democrat leadership would be black, but it's curiously not even close.

uscitizen
10-16-2006, 08:53 AM
LOL, around Chicago, the demoncratic party is the Black folks and a few others. When I worked in Chicago, anf white people found out I was a demoncrat, they were amazed that I was not black ;)
This is the case in other eareas as well. Check out how many dems are black vs how many repubs are black....In your own back yard Dix...

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-16-2006, 09:00 AM
LOL, around Chicago, the demoncratic party is the Black folks and a few others. When I worked in Chicago, anf white people found out I was a demoncrat, they were amazed that I was not black ;)
This is the case in other eareas as well. Check out how many dems are black vs how many repubs are black....In your own back yard Dix...

Oh yeah, I know... on a local or state level, the blacks are prevalent in the party.... makes you wonder why they don't have any leadership power on a national level, doesn't it? It seems like there should be at least 10-20% blacks in these roles, given their numbers in the party, but there isn't a single black on the national democrat stage, except for Barack Obama, and he is a newbie.

uscitizen
10-16-2006, 09:14 AM
Oh yeah, I know... on a local or state level, the blacks are prevalent in the party.... makes you wonder why they don't have any leadership power on a national level, doesn't it? It seems like there should be at least 10-20% blacks in these roles, given their numbers in the party, but there isn't a single black on the national democrat stage, except for Barack Obama, and he is a newbie.

Then why would the KKK be allied with the Dems ?

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-16-2006, 09:17 AM
Then why would the KKK be allied with the Dems ?

I don't know who the KKK are "allied with" and that isn't what I said at all. Can you not read or something? Why are you always trying to create arguments that I didn't make? Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is a former KKK Grand Pubah, that's what I stated, and that is a true statement. How many former Klan members are now serving in the republican Congress?

Damocles
10-16-2006, 09:18 AM
The KKK is allied with themselves. They look to build the "White Nation" and are not dedicated to the US to begin with. One of the ceremonies that they show on the Discovery Channel shows them spitting on the flag and pledging allegiance to this "White Nation"...

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-16-2006, 09:21 AM
The KKK is allied with themselves. They look to build the "White Nation" and are not dedicated to the US to begin with. One of the ceremonies that they show on the Discovery Channel shows them spitting on the flag and pledging allegiance to this "White Nation"...

Damn, they have more in common with the democrats than I thought!

uscitizen
10-16-2006, 09:30 AM
I don't know who the KKK are "allied with" and that isn't what I said at all. Can you not read or something? Why are you always trying to create arguments that I didn't make? Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is a former KKK Grand Pubah, that's what I stated, and that is a true statement. How many former Klan members are now serving in the republican Congress?

from another Dixie post :"The former Grand Pubah of the KKK is on the Democrat side of the isle"

maineman
10-16-2006, 09:32 AM
what exactly is a grand pubah?

I think that is NOT an accurate statement...it is a lie, like so many that Dixie tells.

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-16-2006, 09:33 AM
from another Dixie post :"The former Grand Pubah of the KKK is on the Democrat side of the isle"

Yes, that IS what I said, and what I said I said! ...As any brain-dead moron with a scroll function could tell! What is your point here?

Damocles
10-16-2006, 09:35 AM
what exactly is a grand pubah?

I think that is NOT an accurate statement...it is a lie, like so many that Dixie tells.
It's actually Grand Dragon...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/18/AR2005061801105.html

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-16-2006, 09:37 AM
It's actually Grand Dragon...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/18/AR2005061801105.html

"Exalted Cyclops" is what Wikipedia calls it. Regardless, it means the same frikin' thing! Good God these people are patheticly obtuse! I mean, if you're going to be obtuse, why not do it right?

uscitizen
10-16-2006, 09:39 AM
"Exalted Cyclops" is what Wikipedia calls it. Regardless, it means the same frikin' thing! Good God these people are patheticly obtuse! I mean, if you're going to be obtuse, why not do it right?
perhaps none of us want to be like you 'dix ;)