PDA

View Full Version : The McCain Death Sticker

RockX
10-06-2008, 05:33 PM
LOL

Heard from someone in the office that she was listening to a radio station over the weekend and someone had called to complain that people were putting McCain stickers on the back of black peoples cars or covering over the Obama stickers. She went on to say that people are getting beating to death, while driving there cars home because they have the McCain sticker on the car instead of Obama's.

After about 10 minutes of non stop laughing at this story, I started to think of what a fucking brilliant idea it actually was. A perfect way to get the minorities up in arms, don't like the uppity black guy that sits down the hall from you, go out to his car and slap a McCain death sticker on it, and wait for the results.

:lmao:

uscitizen
10-06-2008, 08:32 PM
I put up about 10 Obama signs in rascists front yards last weekend.

I don't think the poor bastards have gotten any sleep since then guarding their yard to try and catch who did it.

RockX
10-07-2008, 07:37 AM
I put up about 10 Obama signs in racists front yards last weekend.

I don't think the poor bastards have gotten any sleep since then guarding their yard to try and catch who did it.

LOL

tinfoil
10-12-2008, 01:06 AM
LOL'd bigtime!

Battleborne
10-21-2008, 07:24 PM
I put up about 10 Obama signs in rascists front yards last weekend.

So you have admitted to vandalism and tresspass...ya are a real winner there us cit!:readit:

uscitizen
10-21-2008, 07:28 PM
So you have admitted to vandalism and tresspass...ya are a real winner there us cit!:readit:

That's me :clink:

Where ya been hiding psycho ?

Battleborne
10-21-2008, 07:30 PM
That's me :clink:

Where ya been hiding psycho ?

not psycho like y'all and I have been all over the web:eek:

uscitizen
10-21-2008, 07:33 PM
not psycho like y'all and I have been all over the web:eek:

Ohh so everyone runs you off huh ?

Battleborne
10-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Ohh so everyone runs you off huh ?

:cof1:certainly not you and your ilk!...get a clue already...some of us have other lives...and are busy! Hit the local wal mart for your new wardrobe...maybe Barry will notice ya if he hits Kentucky!:readit: