PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rob... How does it look beneath the Democrat Bus?

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-11-2006, 04:21 PM
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY RUDE AND LAZY DICKHEADS WHO WANT TO ACT LIKE 8 YEAR OLDS... PLEASE SEE THE OTHER THREAD OF SIMILAR TITLE, I CAN'T EDIT THE TITLE OF THIS ONE, IF I COULD, IT WOULD BE...

Beefy and Grind Lovefest

BRUTALITOPS
10-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Upon reading the latest quote in your sig I am disguisted (sorry to sidetrack) Good thing darla is a girl 0_0.

Btw rob is in conservative mode right now I don't think you will have a hard time reaching him.

OrnotBitwise
10-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Upon reading the latest quote in your sig I am disguisted (sorry to sidetrack) Good thing darla is a girl 0_0.

Btw rob is in conservative mode right now I don't think you will have a hard time reaching him.
Why? It's a simple statement of an obvious truth. Okay, the double negative gets a bit confusing in there but it parses out correctly.

Beefy
10-11-2006, 05:14 PM

This mindset is what launches neo imperialist justifications for "new world order" type shit.

Cancel7
10-11-2006, 05:20 PM
This mindset is what launches neo imperialist justifications for "new world order" type shit.

My mindset? Can you explain what you mean Beefy? I'm not sure.

BRUTALITOPS
10-11-2006, 05:24 PM
I don't think it's an obvious truth. We are superior to many nations and therefore deserve more benefits.

Cancel7
10-11-2006, 05:25 PM
I'm just curious, since you, as a gay man, have spent more time under the Democrat Bus than most anyone. You will recall, the first thing Democrats blamed the 2004 presidential loss on, was Karl Rove's 'brilliance' in having Gay Marriage issues on the ballots. If only the Democrats hadn't been such ardent supporters of the unpopular initiatives, perhaps things would have been different... at least, that was the implication.

Then there is the Mark Foley deal, where Republican leadership is being harshly criticized by Democrats, for not recognizing Foley's homosexual tendencies and realizing he was a perverted pedophile. Again, the implication is, because Foley had a fondness for the physical attributes of young men, it should have been obvious he was a pervert, or at least prompted further investigation into his personal life.

Finally, there is the recent revelation of "The List" that Democrat operatives have prepared, to "out" homosexual republicans, just before the election. It seems the "intolerant" republicans have a few homosexuals in their midst, and this is seen as unacceptable by the "more tolerant" Democrats.

I realize that it's election season, and Democrats are desperate to regain some level of power in Washington, but I am really surprised at how well the gay/lesbian community is taking being thrown under the bus for political gain.

First of all, let me say that I call BS on this "list". Everything I have read, and I've read a lot, put Republican fingerprints all over this Dixie, and it may come as a surprise to you, but apparently, some of them were gay themselves and deeply disgusted by Foley's behavior.

However, you are right about the Democratic party. They did want to throw the gays overboard. I picked up on that right away, probably because at the very same time, they were making noises about abortion, and I figured, oh sure, throw the women over board you bastards.

But I said to many people, I will not vote for anyone who even implies such a thing. Yes, dems might win more elections without the gay marriage issue attached to them. Too bad. Gays have every right to marry, and supporting them is the right thing to do. And people are, and will continue to come around to that. And if we have to wait a little bit longer for them to do so, then so be it. At one time, it was politically "smart" to expouse the view that we "can't move too fast on civil rights, the country's not ready for it" That cowardice was wrong then, and it's wrong now.

So much of the base, spits on those Democratics. And they are out there every day working to pressure these cowards to the right place.

BRUTALITOPS
10-11-2006, 05:26 PM
and forgetting my qusi-nationalist sentiments for a moment, and forgetting all my flare, does this mean since we have healthcare all other nations have a right to said healthcare to? my ass.

Does this mean since we are well educated they have a RIGHT to be well educated to?

Again, no way.

Cancel7
10-11-2006, 05:27 PM
I don't think it's an obvious truth. We are superior to many nations and therefore deserve more benefits.

Grind, that is just wrong. Whoever has the money and the know-how to develop these, is eventually going to do so. And we are not better than anyone, as a whole people. Individuals are individuals, and that's different. This mindset that we are God's chosen people and that America is "the best" is just silly. This isn't the National League.

Cancel7
10-11-2006, 05:29 PM
and forgetting my qusi-nationalist sentiments for a moment, and forgetting all my flare, does this mean since we have healthcare all other nations have a right to said healthcare to? my ass.

Does this mean since we are well educated they have a RIGHT to be well educated to?

Again, no way.

No, no, no. The proper questions to ask are, do we have a RIGHT to tell another country they can't have health care? Do we have a RIGHT to tell another country they can't have education? If they can pay for it, that's their business. Who the hell are we to be telling them what to do?

And by the way, we don't have health care, and quite a few countries are way ahead of us on that one.

Beefy
10-11-2006, 05:30 PM
My mindset? Can you explain what you mean Beefy? I'm not sure.

Grind's mindset. That there is an inherent right, and obligation to spread American superiority all over the world. That America is the only counry with the right to power. It is a double edged sword. We get more powerful in the short run, and go the way of the Romans in the long run. Some folk will never ever be able to learn from history, or even apply it to changing times.

The insinuation that we have more rights as a nation than others is arrogant and fallacious at best.

I am now prepared to have my words chopped up, roconstructed and used against me, but so what. Its a message board.

BRUTALITOPS
10-11-2006, 05:35 PM
mbl you are acting a bit retarded today, I never claimed we had an inherent right or obligation to spread american superiority over the world, I am a radical isolationist and have said so on numerous occassions. I like confining our superiority to our nations borders.

BRUTALITOPS
10-11-2006, 05:39 PM
President Grind on Foreign Policy:

1. Withdraw all troops from around the globe and give back all bases to their respective countries.

2. Leave the United Nations

3. Cut off all foreign aid to everywhere.

4. Pay no attention to the world community.

5. If ever attacked, nuke and destroy the entire country which provoked us within the hour and make sure it never exists again.

Beefy
10-11-2006, 05:42 PM
mbl you are acting a bit retarded today, I never claimed we had an inherent right or obligation to spread american superiority over the world, I am a radical isolationist and have said so on numerous occassions. I like confining our superiority to our nations borders.

Why then disgust with Darla's words in Dixie's signature? And I act retarded everyday.

Cancel7
Grind's mindset. That there is an inherent right, and obligation to spread American superiority all over the world. That America is the only counry with the right to power. It is a double edged sword. We get more powerful in the short run, and go the way of the Romans in the long run. Some folk will never ever be able to learn from history, or even apply it to changing times.

The insinuation that we have more rights as a nation than others is arrogant and fallacious at best.

I am now prepared to have my words chopped up, roconstructed and used against me, but so what. Its a message board.

Ok, that's what I had hoped you meant.

Well Beefy, you have not arrived here as far as I'm concerned, until you make it onto Dixie's signature. Which I have done with a similar sentiment, so how jealous are you now? :)

OrnotBitwise
And next you annex the Sudetenland.

"Superior" according to what standard? And who's handing out these "benefits" that we can be said to deserve any at all?

BRUTALITOPS
10-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Why then disgust with Darla's words in Dixie's signature? And I act retarded everyday.

Miscommunication maybe? I thought she meant that if we have healthcare they have a right to healthcare to (i.e. we should provide it to them)

Many who support the U.N. talk about a global tax etc . . that stuff pisses me off.

Ornot... my standards for better is as follows:

(No order)

1. Health
2. Education/Intelligence
3. Wealth
4. Technology
5. Principles

Yes subjective, but it's what matters to me and frankly we are very much better in these regards.

Cancel7
10-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Why? It's a simple statement of an obvious truth. Okay, the double negative gets a bit confusing in there but it parses out correctly.

Did I use a double negative? I was drunk! I'm entering rehab tomorrow.

Beefy
10-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Ok, that's what I had hoped you meant.

Well Beefy, you have not arrived here as far as I'm concerned, until you make it onto Dixie's signature. Which I have done with a similar sentiment, so how jealous are you now? :)

I think I was in Dixuck's signature at one point, but I can't remember.

Cancel7
10-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Miscommunication maybe? I thought she meant that if we have healthcare they have a right to healthcare to (i.e. we should provide it to them)

Many who support the U.N. talk about a global tax etc . . that stuff pisses me off.

Ornot... my standards for better is as follows:

(No order)

1. Health
2. Education/Intelligence
3. Wealth
4. Technology
5. Principles

Yes subjective, but it's what matters to me and frankly we are very much better in these regards.

Obviously, this is proof that my words were taken out of context by Dixie. That little shit.

He did say something about my position on nuclear weapons I think.

BRUTALITOPS
10-11-2006, 05:55 PM
ok well that is one area where mbl may be right about me... I think we should have nukes but I also think many nations shouldn't have them. It all goes to self interest.

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-11-2006, 06:08 PM
How did this thread get hijacked into a debate about my sig?

Beefy
10-11-2006, 06:16 PM
How did this thread get hijacked into a debate about my sig?

You hijacked your sig into a thread. Dixie Atta.

Cancel7
10-11-2006, 06:44 PM
You hijacked your sig into a thread. Dixie Atta.

LOL

Beefy
10-11-2006, 07:00 PM
I can't do a damn thing about it, I know... go ahead, please continue your discussion, don't let me get in your way!
:nuke:

Thank you. Can we please move on now?

:tongout:

Anyhow, back to the topic,

Grind:
ok well that is one area where mbl may be right about me... I think we should have nukes but I also think many nations shouldn't have them. It all goes to self interest.

Self interest? You are an isoaltionist right? So how can you feel that other nations should be precluded from having whatever their own means provide? Isolationism is wholly different than non-interventionism. Perhaps you are non-interventionist rather than isolationist?

Cancel7
10-11-2006, 07:14 PM
I don't understand what you mean, I posted a thread about Democrats turning on the homosexual community, it had nothing to do with my sig line. I see where a couple of lazy fat ass pinheads decided to chit-chat about something they could've started a new thread about, if they had any manners or integrity.

The posted quote from Darla explains right below it, that this is her articulation of Democrat policy on nuclear proliferation. Is that not showing up or something? If so, why do you need to divert my thread off into a debate over the philosophical aspects behind this concept? I just posted a Pinhead Quote of the Moment, like I've been doing for a while now, nothing new... nothing to cause philosophical pinhead debate... just your usual pinhead idiocy I find amusing to post.

THIS THREAD, is not for that debate. I know you both have been around message boards long enough to understand how to begin new threads, and it's fairly annoying for someone to hijack your thread, with complete disregard and contempt, the way you have done here. Yah... I can't do a damn thing about it, I know... go ahead, please continue your discussion, don't let me get in your way!
:nuke:

I addressed your original post on this thread. What are you, blind or something?

And I don't think I care for your tone Dixie. I might very well take this thread into a discussion of my new boots.

Damocles
10-11-2006, 07:49 PM
*sigh* Does everything have to be an extreme?

Cancel7
10-11-2006, 08:01 PM
*sigh* Does everything have to be an extreme?

I don't know if you'd call them "extreme", but thanks for the compliment anyway. I kind of like the idea, "my new extreme boots."

They're black, and they're high boots, and they have the faux tie look up the front. I'm very pleased with them. They look absolutely fabu with wrap dresses, which I am partial to.

I had no idea you'd be interested in the topic though Damo!

Damocles
10-11-2006, 08:04 PM
lol. They sound very.. um... boot-ish.

BRUTALITOPS
10-11-2006, 08:36 PM
mbl do you want iran and north korea to have nukes?

maybe I am a non-interventionist..I certainlly don't want rouge terrorist states having nukes... true.

Care4all
10-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Anyway, the blogger that I saw on a 24/7 news show said that he planned or his group planned to out ALL of the gay congressmen and Senators in Congress THAT HAVE BEEN HYPOCRITICAL...ONLY.

That there will be BOTH Democratic and Republican outings of those in Congress that are hypocrits regarding "Gay related" legislation...

he did imply that there are quite a few that are in the closet that WOULD NOT BE OUTED, because they were not Hypocrites in their vothing on Gay rights legislation.

Why you are saying it is the "democrats" that are doing this is BEYOND ME....The Gay community is involved in this INCLUDING THE Log Cabin Republicans....I thought he said or I had read?

Care

Damocles
10-11-2006, 08:51 PM
I thought he said? Right. I'm sure you let everybody get away with that one... :rolleyes:

Care4all
10-11-2006, 09:53 PM
ok .....must have misunderstood though i can't find any recent 2006 comments on how they satand on this but found a 2004 article abouy gay outings and it said log cabiners DID NOT think it was advantageous ro do this back in 2004...so, i guess this has been going on for a while?

Jarod
10-12-2006, 07:25 AM
Dixie, you are a fool... Any Democrat would have been just as outraged had the sex of the victims in the Foley case been girls.

uscitizen
10-18-2006, 04:41 PM
bump
:)

Cancel7
10-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Dixie, you are a fool... Any Democrat would have been just as outraged had the sex of the victims in the Foley case been girls.

He's a dangerous fool if he would find nothing suspicious about a man in his 50's emailing his teenaged daughter asking her for pictures and what she wants for her birthday.

It has nothing to do with orientation. That should raise any responsible adult's eyebrows.

maineman
10-19-2006, 08:24 AM
He's a dangerous fool if he would find nothing suspicious about a man in his 50's emailing his teenaged daughter asking her for pictures and what she wants for her birthday.

It has nothing to do with orientation. That should raise any responsible adult's eyebrows.

I think we have pinpointed the essence of the problem here!

Jarod
10-19-2006, 08:39 AM

BINGO

uscitizen
10-19-2006, 10:47 AM
correct, but we are argueing with Dixie here, so the responsible adult apsect is a moot point.

uscitizen
10-19-2006, 12:22 PM
bump