PDA

View Full Version : Was slavery such a bad idea after all?

MarcusA
08-14-2020, 06:23 PM
Slavery gave #%^* and other neanderthalic specimins a means of life and survival which they likely wouldn't have had otherwise given that they prefer to just rape and kill each other off when left to their own devices.

Voltaire, in his ranking of races, proposed that “Negroes” occupy a median position between Europeans and apes, "natural” differences provided the explanation of why Europeans had been able to subdue and enslave inferior races. Perhaps this is just the natural course of evolution (much as how one can't even appeal to the belief or axiom that "racism" is wrong rather than just accepting it "religiously" or on the basis of faith, ha ha).

jacksonsprat22
08-14-2020, 06:24 PM
S.

You are a fucking scumbag.

Trumpet
08-14-2020, 06:26 PM
Slavery gave ^%*+ and other neanderthalic specimins a means of life and survival which they likely wouldn't have had otherwise given that they prefer to just rape and kill each other off when left to their own devices.

Voltaire, in his ranking of races, proposed that “Negroes” occupy a median position between Europeans and apes, "natural” differences provided the explanation of why Europeans had been able to subdue and enslave inferior races. Perhaps this is just the natural course of evolution (much as how one can't even appeal to the belief or axiom that "racism" is wrong rather than just accepting it "religiously" or on the basis of faith, ha ha).

You are sick in the skull.

MarcusA
08-14-2020, 06:27 PM
You are a fucking scumbag.
Lmao, I'm making a point - an atheist can't even believe racism is wrong except on the basis of faith or religious belief (even the natural sciencies have historically been chock full of racism, or used for racist agendas).

jacksonsprat22
08-14-2020, 06:28 PM
Lmao, I'm making a point - an atheist can't even believe racism is wrong except on the basis of faith or religious belief (even the natural sciencies have historically been chock full of racism, or used for racist agendas).

You are mentally ill. Take a break.

Celticguy
08-14-2020, 06:32 PM
In an agrarian society it simply was. Neither good nor bad.

jacksonsprat22
08-14-2020, 06:35 PM

Stay on your White Nationalist forum. You are not welcome here.

StoneByStone
08-14-2020, 06:45 PM
an atheist can't even believe racism is wrong except on the basis of faith or religious belief

And yet many do.

Enter Name Here.
08-14-2020, 07:15 PM
Daddy left me and Momma for a black floozie and ruined my life. Now I can't get a date if my life depended on it and spend my days trolling political forums.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/a7/ca/7ca7cad2f906b12499ec95670081c12f.gif

AProudLefty
08-14-2020, 07:18 PM
Slavery gave ^*+= and other neanderthalic specimins a means of life and survival which they likely wouldn't have had otherwise given that they prefer to just rape and kill each other off when left to their own devices.

Turning you into a slave might not be a bad idea.

AProudLefty
08-14-2020, 07:18 PM
In an agrarian society it simply was. Neither good nor bad.

Sure. Didn't change the slaves' perspective.

Minister of Truth
08-14-2020, 07:52 PM
Turning you into a slave might not be a bad idea.

He wouldn't last very long, and his overseer would be stuck with unused rations and supplies at cost greater than the value of his miniscule output.

Concart
08-14-2020, 07:54 PM
Slavery gave #%^* and other neanderthalic specimins a means of life and survival which they likely wouldn't have had otherwise given that they prefer to just rape and kill each other off when left to their own devices.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

AProudLefty
08-14-2020, 07:56 PM
He wouldn't last very long, and his overseer would be stuck with unused rations and supplies at cost greater than the value of his miniscule output.

Well then they could rent him to the gays who are into BDSM and whip him into shape as they please. ;)

Hawkeye10
08-14-2020, 08:00 PM
The best argument for slavery is that cliffs that can be fallen off of are good for humans....they tend to train concentration and keep people on task.

The second best argument is justice.....failure should carry a cost....those enslaved have failed.....this is the proper result goes the argument.

Hermes Thoth
08-14-2020, 08:42 PM
You are mentally ill. Take a break.

utilitarianism is pretty awful.

Hermes Thoth
08-14-2020, 08:43 PM
The best argument for slavery is that cliffs that can be fallen off of are good for humans....they tend to train concentration and keep people on task.

The second best argument is justice.....failure should carry a cost....those enslaved have failed.....this is the proper result goes the argument.

both are bad.

Hawkeye10
08-14-2020, 08:49 PM
both are bad.

Best does not assume great.

Hermes Thoth
08-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Best does not assume great.

sometimes best is still quite bad. I gotcha.

Hawkeye10
08-14-2020, 08:57 PM
sometimes best is still quite bad. I gotcha.

I am steel manning as best I can as Bret and Heather put it....making the best argument I can for the other side. In the last few weeks in some podcast they went into some depth about why this is a good idea....I dont remember the particulars, because I have been doing it ever since at the latest 16 years old, because I am no dummy.

Hermes Thoth
08-14-2020, 08:58 PM
I am steel manning as best I can as Bret and Heather put it....making the best argument I can for the other side. In the last few weeks in some podcast they went into some depth about why this is a good idea....I dont remember the particulars, because I have been doing it ever since at the latest 16 years old, because I am no dummy.

I know man. but you're so well spoken it convinces dumb people.

I used to put all my skill into defending globalism. was the best at that too.

im trying to undo my karmic damage.

Hawkeye10
08-14-2020, 09:00 PM
I know man. but you're so well spoken it convinces dumb people.

Well there is an argument to be made that I should put in a trigger warning when I do that...and I point out that Bret and Heather always do....in part for that reason.

I like to play though...I gotta have my fun.....because I am no dummy.

Hermes Thoth
08-14-2020, 09:02 PM
Well there is an argument to be made that I should put in a trigger warning when I do that...and I point out that Bret and Heather always do....in part for that reason.

I like to play though...I gotta have my fun.....because I am no dummy.

don't worry about it. mixing things up is good.

Celticguy
08-14-2020, 09:11 PM
Sure. Didn't change the slaves' perspective.

No, it didnt.
It was always just a difference between who told you what to do.
Of course transport across oceans was considerably less pkesant than walking.
But it was better than just being killed as was frequenly the case.
All in all life sucked back in the day. Labor was hard, life expectance short. Your lot in lefe unlikely to change.