PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry

cawacko
10-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Dude got busted today on major cocaine charges. He was the Denver running back that signed a five year $22 million contract last year and got cut this year. He also has nine children by nine different women. He is 24 years old.

Man, that is beyond crazy.

Cancel3
10-02-2008, 04:51 AM
Dude got busted today on major cocaine charges. He was the Denver running back that signed a five year $22 million contract last year and got cut this year. He also has nine children by nine different women. He is 24 years old.

Man, that is beyond crazy.

Unfortunately, its the athlete mentality that society teaches these young men all too often.

They often get thru school by being a gifted athlete. They have so much handed to them, they never learn to be a mature, rational adult.

Damn shame too.

uscitizen
10-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Yep Many know Travis's name, but not the name of the highest achieving student in the school he went to. American priorities....

cawacko
10-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Unfortunately, its the athlete mentality that society teaches these young men all too often.

They often get thru school by being a gifted athlete. They have so much handed to them, they never learn to be a mature, rational adult.

Damn shame too.

Nine kids with nine different women and under the age of 25. That might even beat Shawn Kemp and Evander Holyfield.

I don't know Travis Henry's history or personal story so I won't judge that but nine kids with nine different women? Wow. At what point does one say to themselves I don't want anymore?

uscitizen
10-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Sports figures create welfare moms ?

evince
10-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Its one of the reasons I just cant get into modern sports.