PDA

View Full Version : Oh Lord! Teflon Don begins his menstrual cycle again.

Jack
07-26-2020, 05:16 PM
This Poor Thing comes to a 'political forum', ... then has a meltdown when someone has an opposing argument.

Can you say --->SNOWFLAKE<---

Jack
07-26-2020, 05:19 PM
From Snowflake Don's thread:

"Normally I think leftists making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame. However at the risk of being a hypocrite, I am announcing my ignore list to spare them the trouble of posting to someone who won’t respond

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack"

How fucking sad is it that Snowflake Don has to announce WHO he has on Ignore?

Jack
07-26-2020, 05:23 PM
This is the thread:

I wrestled with this decision, but what the hell
by Snowflake Don.

You know. This is someone who seems to be frightened of his own shadow.

Jack
07-26-2020, 05:26 PM
Then ... with his last breath as he runs for cover "The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?"

OK. CreamPuff. Do you have a Problem?

Jack
07-26-2020, 05:43 PM
Names 4 people, puts them on Ignore, then talks about them. See below:

"Members banned from this thread: Jack, LV426, Walt and Dutch Uncle"

Now, I would assume Snowflake Don was originally a Member of Queen Darla's Girl Gang back in the day, but had a falling out with Christie the Rat or maybe Doris the Nun and got 'Eight Balled' from the Tampon Parties. Then, as ThatOwlWoman rode into town and started the 'Three Bimbos Club' (based loosely on the 'Three Amigos' of Steve Martin fame), she refused Snowflake Don and his bid for Entry into that gang as well. Sadly, Poor Don has to suffer menstrual cramps all by himself.

:shamecube:

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 05:46 PM
This Poor Thing comes to a 'political forum', ... then has a meltdown when someone has an opposing argument.

This could be THE dumbest piece of shit thread starter I've seen on here in a long, long time.

Jack
07-26-2020, 05:51 PM
This could be THE dumbest piece of shit thread starter I've seen on here in a long, long time.

Yes. Snowflake Don does start some dumbass threads. You got that right.
Steven, would you ever ban someone from a thread?

RB 60
07-26-2020, 05:56 PM
Another thread targeting a single poster

https://ryedale.mumbler.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/infantile-spasms.jpg

Grow up...stop the spasms.

Jack
07-26-2020, 05:57 PM
Please view Snowflake Don's 'Challenge' Thread before making any further comments.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 05:58 PM
Yes. Snowflake Don does start some dumbass threads. You got that right.
Steven, would you ever ban someone from a thread?

You bet your DUMB ass I would! But I'm NOT banning YOUR ass anymore. I will ALWAYS ban Phanny Dismal AND Owl Turd Lady from ANY of my future threads. Those two hags are stupid BEYOND BELIEF. I believe their I.Q.'s may be even LOWER than yours!

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 05:59 PM

Yep. Mr. Meoff IS a dumbass.

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 06:00 PM

Awww triggered aren't you?

Jack
07-26-2020, 06:02 PM
You bet your DUMB ass I would! But I'm NOT banning YOUR ass anymore. I will ALWAYS ban Phanny Dismal AND Owl Turd Lady from ANY of my future threads. Those two hags are stupid BEYOND BELIEF. I believe their I.Q.'s may be even LOWER than yours!

That's very insulting, Steven. I want you to take that back. I may have said things about you before, but never that low, never that uncalled for.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 06:03 PM

Yep, our little Jackie Meoff sure IS TRIGGERED!

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 06:05 PM
That's very insulting, Steven. I want you to take that back. I may have said things about you before, but never that low, never that uncalled for.

Sorry, Mr. Meoff, you really DO appear to be a dumbshit. NO taking THIS one back, asshole.

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 06:06 PM
Yep, our little Jackie Meoff sure IS TRIGGERED!

Well Telfon Donnie was so triggered that he bans people who spank him. ;)

Jack
07-26-2020, 06:07 PM
Sorry, Mr. Meoff, you really DO appear to be a dumbshit. NO taking THIS one back, asshole.

Does this mean the gloves are off?

Jack
07-26-2020, 06:08 PM

Yeah. You should see his 50 Member Ban List. (Un-Believable)

Trumpet
07-26-2020, 06:15 PM
OMG where is the Don????????????????

Doc Dutch
07-26-2020, 06:20 PM

"Normally I think leftists making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame. However at the risk of being a hypocrite, I am announcing my ignore list to spare them the trouble of posting to someone who won’t respond

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack"

It's very sad. I wonder if he cut his own balls off with a rusty razor before he posted that crap?

Doc Dutch
07-26-2020, 06:23 PM
Please view Snowflake Don's 'Challenge' Thread before making any further comments.

This thread?

Normally I think leftists making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame. However at the risk of being a hypocrite, I am announcing my ignore list to spare them the trouble of posting to someone who won’t respond

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack

The above fore mentioned posters committed the worst possible offense on JPP. They are boring and unimaginative

The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 06:27 PM

It's Mr. Meoff that is triggered, NOT Don.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 06:29 PM
Does this mean the gloves are off?

You are SUCH a pussy, Jack. And horrifically stupid, to boot. :palm:

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 06:32 PM
Dukes up.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 06:32 PM

How YOU doin' on this wonderful Sunday evening, my friend? My head's hurting a bit, I just took some acetaminophen. Hopefully it'll kick in quickly. I hope you're having a good one.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 06:34 PM
Dukes up.

Jack's a pussy, trust me. AND he's MONUMENTALLY dumb.;)

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 06:49 PM
Dukes up.

The acetaminophen kicked in QUICKLY. I'm feeling almost NO pain anywhere right now, this is NICE!:cool:

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 06:53 PM
The acetaminophen kicked in QUICKLY. I'm feeling almost NO pain anywhere right now, this is NICE!:cool:

LOL nice!

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 06:58 PM
LOL nice!

You bet! It's SO nice when I'm pain free or close to it.:cool:

Doc Dutch
07-26-2020, 06:59 PM

Yeah, as Trump knows, it's always faster through the nose. ;)

Jack
07-26-2020, 07:19 PM
It's very sad. I wonder if he cut his own balls off with a rusty razor before he posted that crap?

Well, Dutch. Between you and me, I'm not sue Snowflake Don HAS balls.

Jack
07-26-2020, 07:24 PM
This thread?

Yes. THAT Thread. That's called a 'Challenge' thread. In Fencing, they say "En Garde", here they say: "The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?

Jack
07-26-2020, 07:26 PM
You are SUCH a pussy, Jack. And horrifically stupid, to boot. :palm:

Yeah. That's what I figured. Apology accepted.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 07:31 PM
Yeah. That's what I figured. Apology accepted.

Ha-ha! You DO have a sense of humor. Nicely done. And YOU know that I know that you KNOW I just enjoy giving you shit. I DON'T dislike you by ANY means. There are only two people on this site that I DO dislike. Phanny Dismal and Owl Turd Lady.

Jack
07-26-2020, 07:52 PM
Ha-ha! You DO have a sense of humor. Nicely done. And YOU know that I know that you KNOW I just enjoy giving you shit. I DON'T dislike you by ANY means. There are only two people on this site that I DO dislike. Phanny Dismal and Owl Turd Lady.

Steven. With that attitude, you will NEVER be invited to join the 'Three Bimbo Girls' girl gang. :(

RB 60
07-26-2020, 08:01 PM

No. What makes you think I am? Because I think threads made about a specific poster is stupid?

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 08:02 PM
No. What makes you think I am? Because I think threads made about a specific poster is stupid?

So you think the War Zone forum is stupid?

RB 60
07-26-2020, 08:07 PM
So you think the War Zone forum is stupid?

No. Read my post. Read it again. Then, read it again, and again, and again, and again.......until it sinks in.

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 08:09 PM
No. Read my post. Read it again. Then, read it again, and again, and again, and again.......until it sinks in.

Um that is the purpose of the War Zone. If you think this is stupid, then that means you think the forum is stupid.

Read read read until that sinks in and then you'll be able to comprehend the point.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 08:12 PM

Exactly.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 08:13 PM
Um that is the purpose of the War Zone. If you think this is stupid, then that means you think the forum is stupid.

Read read read until that sinks in and then you'll be able to comprehend the point.

RB is a smart, smart man. He's smarter than us, for sure.

Guno צְבִי
07-26-2020, 08:14 PM

poor psychiatric patient Stevie, crying out for more shock therapy, maybe it will work this time

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/26/f0/d926f0a837ae2dbfbbfd53cb56c782aa.gif

RB 60
07-26-2020, 08:20 PM

I think you are stupid. Doesn't mean I think the forum is stupid. You don't even have a point, much less make one.
You accused me of being triggered. I responded I wasn't. Has nothing to do with the war zone. Nothing at all.

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 08:23 PM
RB is a smart, smart man. He's smarter than us, for sure.

He can be reasonable a lot of time.

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 08:25 PM
I think you are stupid. Doesn't mean I think the forum is stupid. You don't even have a point, much less make one.
You accused me of being triggered. I responded I wasn't. Has nothing to do with the war zone. Nothing at all.

You accused the OP of being triggered, posting a silly meme. To me, that's being triggered because he created a thread (in the wrong forum which should be in War Zone) about a poster.

Besides, Telfon Donnie is the one who is extremely triggered.

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 08:26 PM
Exactly.

And yet he posted a silly meme. :laugh:

RB 60
07-26-2020, 08:38 PM
You accused the OP of being triggered, posting a silly meme. To me, that's being triggered because he created a thread (in the wrong forum which should be in War Zone) about a poster.

Besides, Telfon Donnie is the one who is extremely triggered.

He is.

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 08:41 PM
He is.

Maybe. :)

Everyone's always triggered.

https://i.imgur.com/ACWMPtnh.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/16e86f.jpg

RB 60
07-26-2020, 08:44 PM
Maybe. :)

Everyone's always triggered.

]

Not everyone's stupid. But don't fret, you're not alone.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 08:57 PM
poor psychiatric patient Stevie, crying out for more shock therapy, maybe it will work this time

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/26/f0/d926f0a837ae2dbfbbfd53cb56c782aa.gif

You prove with EACH post you make, you are one DUMB BLACK BASTARD. Congratulations, asshole.;)

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 08:58 PM
Not everyone's stupid. But don't fret, you're not alone.

Ha-ha! APL MAY be stupid, but he IS a nice guy.;)

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 08:59 PM
Ha-ha! APL MAY be stupid, but he IS a nice guy.;)

It's pretty funny considering he has been stupid a few times. ;)

But yeah I've had many great discussions with him. Very civil.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 09:00 PM
And yet he posted a silly meme. :laugh:

What's wrong with THAT, my friend? NOTHING. Nothing at ALL.

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 09:01 PM
It's pretty funny considering he has been stupid a few times. ;)

But yeah I've had many great discussions with him. Very civil.

Yep, he IS a nice guy.;)

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 09:02 PM

Nothing at all. I've posted many silly memes. Look at my new thread about Trump supporters. ;)

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 09:03 PM

Besides it's weird to complain about someone's complaint about someone else. :laugh:

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 09:04 PM
Nothing at all. I've posted many silly memes. Look at my new thread about Trump supporters. ;)

I'm glad you realize ALL Trump supporters are smart, patriotic citizens. Good call!:cool:

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 09:05 PM
I'm glad you realize ALL Trump supporters are smart, patriotic citizens. Good call!:cool:

LOL. Wait until you look in my thread. :cool:

Guno צְבִי
07-26-2020, 09:06 PM
You prove with EACH post you make, you are one DUMB BLACK BASTARD. Congratulations, asshole.;)

touched a nerve Stevie ?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/18/f8/c7/18f8c7b5afe2ccbb81c2820dd219f4b9.gif

Cancel 2020.2
07-26-2020, 09:06 PM
Besides it's weird to complain about someone's complaint about someone else. :laugh:

I sometimes complain about complaining ABOUT complaining, and THEN complain about THAT complaint.;)

Minister of Truth
07-26-2020, 09:32 PM
I could put Anonymous on ignore, which would prevent me from being able to read at 25% of my posts. :D

AProudLefty
07-26-2020, 09:38 PM
I could put Anonymous on ignore, which would prevent me from being able to read at 25% of my posts. :D

HAHAHAHA. LOL.

Lightbringer
07-26-2020, 10:57 PM

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack"

Seems to me you're the snowflake, you were on his list and you lashed out.

Do you need blankets and cocoa?

Jack
07-27-2020, 12:35 AM

1. Why am I (or anyone) on his Ignore List? It's a 'politics forum'. It's expected that people are going to have different viewpoints.
2. Snowflake Don admits "making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame". Yes, I would agree.
3. Then, casts a 'Challenge': "The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?"
4. I took up his Challenge. And started a Thread about it.
5. Now, seems to me, Snowflake Don has to step up to the plate, and say what's on his mind.
6. Or ... admit he's just a punk-ass bitch that couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
7. (I guess he could send his Mommy to speak up for him. ... are you his Mommy?)

Lightbringer
07-27-2020, 12:37 AM
1. Why am I (or anyone) on his Ignore List? It's a 'politics forum'. It's expected that people are going to have different viewpoints.
2. Snowflake Don admits "making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame". Yes, I would agree.
3. Then, casts a 'Challenge': "The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?"
4. I took up his Challenge. And started a Thread about it.
5. Now, seems to me, Snowflake Don has to step up to the plate, and say what's on his mind.
6. Or ... admit he's just a punk-ass bitch that couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
7. (I guess he could send his Mommy to speak up for him. ... are you his Mommy?)

You were butthurt about him banning you...do you need blankets and cocoa?

Jack
07-27-2020, 12:42 AM
You were butthurt about him banning you...do you need blankets and cocoa?

:laugh:

Charoite
07-27-2020, 04:29 AM

Who really cares? Let him ban people. He's unhinged and can't even handle friendly discussions without going off on people. That's where he differs from most posters, minus a few trolls. Did you see him on my latest one about the fridge? I plan on banning him from all my future discussions so he doesn't embarrass himself and others again like that. Outside that he mostly posts from a couple of trash sites that only improve on random 4chan postings with actually having credentials.

07-27-2020, 04:31 AM

LV426
Dutch Uncle
Walt
Jack"

How fucking sad is it that Snowflake Don has to announce WHO he has on Ignore?Seriously...who would do that?;)

Cancel 2020.2
07-27-2020, 07:23 AM

Yep, Jack IS a snowflake, and rumors have it that he loves to su.........................OK, I'll leave the rest up to YOU.;)

Jack
07-27-2020, 09:19 AM
Who really cares? Let him ban people. He's unhinged and can't even handle friendly discussions without going off on people. That's where he differs from most posters, minus a few trolls. Did you see him on my latest one about the fridge? I plan on banning him from all my future discussions so he doesn't embarrass himself and others again like that. Outside that he mostly posts from a couple of trash sites that only improve on random 4chan postings with actually having credentials.

You're very kind, CrocMan. Snowflake Don continues to embarrass himself on a daily basis.

Jack
07-27-2020, 09:25 AM
Seriously...who would do that?;)

Well, TOP. Snowflake Don had his cherry popped on numerous occasions by the aforementioned 'LV426, Dutch Uncle, Walt, Jack' and now CALLS THEM OUT.
When Snowflake Don gets his wish, and there is a Response, what does he do???
Runs home, crawls under his bed, curls into the fetal position, ... and begins sucking his thumb.

Jack
07-27-2020, 09:56 AM
:palm:

Steven. (shaking head) You probably have no idea who Snowflake Don is, do you.
(sigh) Let me catch you up since you are new here.
Snowflake Don claims he is 'JPP's Greatest Poster'. Claims he is Lord over the APP. Tries to convince (as he has himself) everyone else that he is a 'LIVING GOD'.
Yes, ... if you listen to him long enough, he wants Temples built in his Name, Offerings and Sacrifices placed at his Alter. Cities re-named in his Honor. Statues erected, Books written, Infomercials on his Birth recited in Classrooms across the Nation. BUT ................
... as Fate would have it, 'LV426, Dutch Uncle, Walt, Jack' have pulled back the curtain and exposed Snowflake Don as a FRAUD.

Soooooo, ...

Jack
07-27-2020, 10:14 AM

Snowflake Don: "I see our friend had his thread pulled down for putting it in the wrong forum. Poor baby. I suspect a vapid thread will be started in Complaint Forum complaining about the unfair treatment"
Jack: I was SO waiting for this. PROOF that Snowflake Don ran to the Moderators for Protection.

This is what separates the Men from the Girls. (shaking head) Snowflake Don has no balls. IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN. LET IT BE WRITTEN.

Jack
07-27-2020, 11:04 AM

Steven.
1. Snowflake Don has started a Thread calling out certain Forum Posters.
2. Snowflake Don has challenged the Posters to respond.
3. When one of the Posters does exactly what Snowflake Don has requested, what does Snowflake Don do.
4. Nothing. Dead silence.
5. When the Poster makes a deliberate an intentional insult, by calling Snowflake Don a 'punk-ass bitch', what does Snowflake Don do.
6. NOTHING.
7. I think we can conclude that Snowflake Don probably has good reason to put people on Ignore. He's timid, awkward, physically frail, and unsure of his views and opinions. Snowflake Don NEEDS an Ignore List.

Lightbringer
07-29-2020, 10:45 PM

Anime in the sig...a sure sign you're dealing with an adult.

Minister of Truth
07-29-2020, 11:01 PM
Snowflake Don: "I see our friend had his thread pulled down for putting it in the wrong forum. Poor baby. I suspect a vapid thread will be started in Complaint Forum complaining about the unfair treatment"
Jack: I was SO waiting for this. PROOF that Snowflake Don ran to the Moderators for Protection.

This is what separates the Men from the Girls. (shaking head) Snowflake Don has no balls. IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN. LET IT BE WRITTEN.

The Mods are actually quite quick to move threads. Obviously, you have noticed the work that Billy has turned-out in this regard.

Jack
07-29-2020, 11:17 PM
The Mods are actually quite quick to move threads. Obviously, you have noticed the work that Billy has turned-out in this regard.

Yes. I HAVE noticed that.

Snowflake Don, realizing his Challenge Thread had been responded to, and at a crossroads to respond/not respond, decided to circumvent the situation. Snowflake Don, as an experienced JPP Poster, decided to make an 'End Run'. He immediately contacted the Moderators, pleading (begging actually) that the Thread 'be taken down'. The Moderators, in their extreme wisdom, told Snowflake Don that 'he had made his bed, now lie in it'. Snowflake Don began crying, weeping, urinating on himself in desperation. Snowflake Don began to twirl and spin, throwing his hands into the air, frantic and in despair, asked "Why God ... Why?"

Now, just between me and you, I have contacted the Moderators and requested that the name 'Teflon Don' be retired and that 'Snowflake Don' be the replacement name. (I haven't heard back from them)

Lightbringer
07-29-2020, 11:20 PM

Snowflake Don, realizing his Challenge Thread had been responded to, and at a crossroads to respond/not respond, decided to circumvent the situation. Snowflake Don, as an experienced JPP Poster, decided to make an 'End Run'. He immediately contacted the Moderators, pleading (begging actually) that the Thread 'be taken down'. The Moderators, in their extreme wisdom, told Snowflake Don that 'he had made his bed, now lie in it'. Snowflake Don began crying, weeping, urinating on himself in desperation. Snowflake Don began to twirl and spin, throwing his hands into the air, frantic and in despair, asked "Why God ... Why?"

Now, just between me and you, I have contacted the Moderators and requested that the name 'Teflon Don' be retired and that 'Snowflake Don' be the replacement name. (I haven't heard back from them)

I'm not surprised at all that your go-to move is to contact the moderators.

Minister of Truth
07-29-2020, 11:20 PM

I'm sure if you contact them a few more times about the matter, that you will hear back.

Jack
07-29-2020, 11:23 PM
I'm sure if you contact them a few more times about the matter, that you will hear back.

They said they would take the matter up at their Monthly Meeting in Las Vegas.

Minister of Truth
07-29-2020, 11:25 PM
They said they would take the matter up at their Monthly Meeting in Las Vegas.

Damn. At least they mod in style.

:indeed:

Jack
07-29-2020, 11:30 PM
Damn. At least they mod in style.

:indeed:

Yes. Well that IS the way Rana got the picture of Grind fucking the goat. These things have consequences.

John Barron
08-04-2020, 08:44 AM
Teflon Don begins his menstrual cycle again

Maybe he should be called Tampon Don