PDA

View Full Version : Republicans go Fuck States Rights

katzgar
07-24-2020, 03:51 AM
https://time.com/5870943/republicans-lost-states-rights/?utm_source=reddit.com

PostmodernProphet
07-24-2020, 05:03 AM
what does protecting federal property have to do with state's rights?......

Earl
07-24-2020, 05:11 AM
Another dud thread, Katzguts...first of the day?

CFM
07-24-2020, 05:29 AM

Fort Sumter

Trumpet
07-24-2020, 05:40 AM
Crazy fascist Trump on the move

Stone
07-24-2020, 06:02 AM

So lets say YOU are standing on the street and some guy runs up and points a gun right at your face and says he is gonna blow your fucking head off. There are no local cops anywhere near you but a Fed is standing there watching the whole thing. Clearly you want him to say.......Ahhh fuck it, none of my business,....states rights you know,...as he turns and walks away. Be careful what you wish for............DUMMY>

katzgar
07-24-2020, 06:35 AM
So lets say YOU are standing on the street and some guy runs up and points a gun right at your face and says he is gonna blow your fucking head off. There are no local cops anywhere near you but a Fed is standing there watching the whole thing. Clearly you want him to say.......Ahhh fuck it, none of my business,....states rights you know,...as he turns and walks away. Be careful what you wish for............DUMMY>

your defense of the north invading the south is obvious, maybe think before you post. Oregon has cops, state police and the Nat Guard. all asg is doing is pander to the mentally ill like you. Sending in 150 feds for a broken window is what you are trying to defend you moron

dukkha
07-24-2020, 06:37 AM
your defense of the north invading the south id obvious, maybe think before you post. Oregon has cops, state police and the Nat Guard. all asg is doing is pander to the mentally ill like you. Sending in 150 feds for a broken window is what you are trying to defend you moron

150 feds for a broken window you moron indeed

StoneByStone
07-24-2020, 07:01 AM
what does protecting federal property have to do with state's rights?......

They're not just protecting federal property. They're patrolling the streets and escalating violence.

Trumpet
07-24-2020, 07:16 AM
This is an attempt by delusional Trump to squash his opposition, in the same fashion that fascist dictators do.

Cancel 2020.2
07-24-2020, 08:50 AM
They're not just protecting federal property. They're patrolling the streets and escalating violence.

Post FAIL, my dear Stoney, post FAIL.

PostmodernProphet
07-24-2020, 03:13 PM

to be fair, if that happens to katzgar that is exactly what I want him to say......

PostmodernProphet
07-24-2020, 03:14 PM
Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post

sucks that you have no evidence of that.....