PDA

View Full Version : “F*** THE PEACEFUL PROTESTS” Shouts Angry BLM Leader At Portland Rally (VIDEO)

FreeSpeech
07-19-2020, 12:53 AM
“F*** THE PEACEFUL PROTESTS” Shouts Angry BLM Leader At Portland Rally (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/f-peaceful-protests-shouts-angry-blm-leader-portland-rally-video/

#%^* Shoot all BLM and antifa terrorists in site.

AProudLefty
07-19-2020, 01:03 AM

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/f-peaceful-protests-shouts-angry-blm-leader-portland-rally-video/

Hang

Trolly trolly troll boi.

anatta
07-19-2020, 02:19 AM
BLM goal is not simply to end police brutality these Marxists have a hiden agenda.

Darth Omar
07-19-2020, 04:11 AM
BLM goal is not simply to end police brutality these Marxists have a hiden agenda.

Well, they’re not actually ‘hiding it’ lol.

People just have to take their blinders off to see it.

Stone
07-19-2020, 04:40 AM
This is actually a good thing. The sooner they are open about their true intentions " which we already knew anyway" the sooner they might be dumb enuff to act on them,....meaning the sooner we get to wipe them all the fuck out. We can get a triple play out of this....

1..... Clean the country up/ rid it of marxist scum

2... Makes the democrats look bad because they lied their asses off all while supporting this

3... Ditto for Biden.

This isnt a bad thing,......this can be a GOOD THING. ;) Now quit TALKING about it and bring it on! Come on!!!!, bring it to our neighborhoods and towns...

Darth Omar
07-19-2020, 05:07 AM
This is actually a good thing. The sooner they are open about their true intentions " which we already knew anyway" the sooner they might be dumb enuff to act on them,....meaning the sooner we get to wipe them all the fuck out. We can get a triple play out of this....

2... Makes the democrats look bad because they lied their asses off all while supporting this

3... Ditto for Biden.

This isnt a bad thing,......this can be a GOOD THING. ;) Now quit TALKING about it and bring it on! Come on!!!!, bring it to our neighborhoods and towns...

No need to resort to violence—just start passing out megaphones lol.

Cancel 2020.2
07-19-2020, 08:19 AM

What a moron. :palm: The BLM leader, NOT you, FS.;)

Cancel 2020.2
07-19-2020, 08:20 AM
Trolly trolly troll boi.

BOO!;)

Cancel 2020.2
07-19-2020, 08:23 AM

3... Ditto for Biden.

VERY good points, Stone. Nicely done.

AProudLefty
07-19-2020, 06:56 PM
VERY good points, Stone. Nicely done.

He's a self confessed troll. Be careful.

PostmodernProphet
07-19-2020, 07:02 PM
to be fair, to understand the context we need to examine what the words "Fuck the peaceful protests" mean.......perhaps he was just suggesting that we all sit down and have a beer together........

Cancel 2020.2
07-19-2020, 10:16 PM
He's a self confessed troll. Be careful.

Stone is OK in my book. He's funny, smart, and a conservative. What's not to like about the man?

AProudLefty
07-19-2020, 10:17 PM
Stone is OK in my book. He's funny, smart, and a conservative. What's not to like about the man?

Well I like funny trolls. Those types are creative and sometimes play Devil's Advocates. I do that too myself but I always tell them I'm playing Devil's advocate.

Cancel 2020.2
07-19-2020, 10:19 PM
Well I like funny trolls. Those types are creative and sometimes play Devil's Advocates. I do that too myself but I always tell them I'm playing Devil's advocate.

And you ARE funny, very much so. You DO have a great sense of humor.

Minister of Truth
07-19-2020, 10:45 PM

You're both wrong. Peaceful protests should retain their virginity, and we shouldn't preemptively be gunning for BLM or Antifa.

Cancel 2020.2
07-20-2020, 06:26 AM
You're both wrong. Peaceful protests should retain their virginity, and we shouldn't preemptively be gunning for BLM or Antifa.

Why NOT? It sounds like a WONDERFUL plan.