PDA

View Full Version : This is the worst fucking message-board on the planet

Jerome
07-14-2020, 10:01 AM
I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....

jacksonsprat22
07-14-2020, 10:02 AM
I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....

Pretty typical of most politics forums.

Jerome

No, it's not.

dukkha
you need to leave today comrade. Putin doesn't put up with that around here

jacksonsprat22
No, it's not.

okay, then go back to those forums

Jerome
07-14-2020, 10:06 AM
okay, then go back to those forums

So, no one here is invested in making it better?

Where else have I heard that "love it or leave it" bullshit?

jacksonsprat22
07-14-2020, 10:08 AM

Make it better by banning conservatives?

dukkha
07-14-2020, 10:09 AM

Where else have I heard that "love it or leave it" bullshit?kill yourself. that would be the best improvement

Bigdog
07-14-2020, 10:13 AM
Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit?

Awww ... poor little snowflake doesn't like free speech. Go back to your information proof, safe space, Chad.

Bigdog
07-14-2020, 10:16 AM

I'd welcome more libturds on the board, but they are too afraid to come here.

:dunno:

dukkha
07-14-2020, 10:21 AM
Awww ... poor little snowflake doesn't like free speech. Go back to your information proof, safe space, Chad.
It's Todd -not "Chad" although "Chad" does a lot of whining as well

Nordberg
07-14-2020, 10:31 AM
The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away. If they want to grow, they should do something about the abuse for abuse's sake. I see people drop in and get appalled by right-wing personal attacks. Then say "I am out of here'.

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 10:32 AM

Ever.

:palm:

dukkha
07-14-2020, 10:33 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/a1/a0/04a1a05636885ae823519be597a5fb72.jpg

jacksonsprat22
07-14-2020, 10:34 AM
The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away. If they want to grow, they should do something about the abuse for abuse's sake. I see people drop in and get appalled by right-wing personal attacks. Then say "I am out of here'.

I have them all on ignore.

PostmodernProphet
07-14-2020, 10:35 AM

Ever.

I know, but if you left it would be okay again.....

Phantasmal

Ever.

What does moderation have to do with people being Trump supporters? There are 38% of our population that still supports them.

dukkha
The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away. If they want to grow, they should do something about the abuse for abuse's sake. I see people drop in and get appalled by right-wing personal attacks. Then say "I am out of here'.dumbness and slavish partisanship to the extent "Orangeman bad" is their best retort is what turns people away

dukkha
07-14-2020, 10:36 AM
I have them all on ignore.good for you. we dont want to get you upset as well

PostmodernProphet

??...everyone who suggested you leave was making that investment......

jacksonsprat22
What does moderation have to do with people being Trump supporters? There are 38% of our population that still supports them.

I did not see what moderators have to do with Trump supporters posting.

dukkha
07-14-2020, 10:37 AM
lol.. all of a sudden she decides to actually mod!! ROFL

Jerome
07-14-2020, 10:42 AM

No one's "afraid", of you, you're just a waste of time. Explaining any aspect of the world to you -- much less politics -- would be like teaching a pigeon to fly an F-15.

Jerome
07-14-2020, 10:43 AM
kill yourself. that would be the best improvement

Oh, you first, sweetie.

Jerome
07-14-2020, 10:44 AM

That's precisely what I'm seeing. EVERY single right-winger here is only here to shout abusive, trollish insults. Honestly, there is no valid argument for the Right anymore now that they've destroyed their own party by embracing a fascist, so I guess that's why they resort to pounding the table.

Jerome
07-14-2020, 10:45 AM

What's funny is that you don't realize you're exemplifying this behavior by posting this weak-ass image.

Jerome
07-14-2020, 10:47 AM
dumbness and slavish partisanship to the extent "Orangeman bad" is their best retort is what turns people away

Or -- and stay with me here -- opposition to a president who cozies up with an enemy, opposition to a president who gasses and shoots peaceful protestors, and opposition to a president who actually exacerbates a pandemic that has killed 135,000 and counting, might be more of our "best retorts" that you just don't listen to.

This president is an utter and complete failure by literally every metric. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Yet you're the one so addicted to partisanship that you can't bring yourself to agree that he's failed in any way, shape or form.

What if 135,000 died of a pandemic on Obama's watch? What would you be saying? I'm sure it would have lots of racial slurs....

Coffiend
07-14-2020, 10:48 AM

We have 4 moderators and very few rules outside 12b, racial slurs in the title, and posting someone's personal info.

Jerome
07-14-2020, 10:49 AM
Make it better by banning conservatives?

Nah, dude, leave the conservatives who actually attempt to make substantive arguments to support their cause.

People who say "orange man bad" are the "conservatives"? Doubt it. Those are just gross trolls. Why keep them?

Jerome
07-14-2020, 10:50 AM
We have 4 moderators and very few rules outside 12b, racial slurs in the title, and posting someone's personal info.

You've been here a shorter time than me. What do you mean "we"?

jacksonsprat22
Nah, dude, leave the conservatives who actually attempt to make substantive arguments to support their cause.

People who say "orange man bad" are the "conservatives"? Doubt it. Those are just gross trolls. Why keep them?

I put trolls on ignore. Problem solved.

dukkha
Oh, you first, sweetie.
ha ha ha.
Im not the one whining. Snowflake

Bill
07-14-2020, 10:51 AM
It's your fault, you ppl are mean to him, apologize and tell him how sorry you are.. feel his pain :rolleyes:

dukkha
07-14-2020, 10:56 AM
Or -- and stay with me here -- opposition to a president who cozies up with an enemy, opposition to a president who gasses and shoots peaceful protestors, and opposition to a president who actually exacerbates a pandemic that has killed 135,000 and counting, might be more of our "best retorts" that you just don't listen to.

This president is an utter and complete failure by literally every metric. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Yet you're the one so addicted to partisanship that you can't bring yourself to agree that he's failed in any way, shape or form.

What if 135,000 died of a pandemic on Obama's watch? What would you be saying? I'm sure it would have lots of racial slurs....
HA HA HA. such tripe. Stay with you here for what? partisan rants?
There is no Russian collusion/conspiracy -although I'm sure you eagerly swallowed that

"Cozying up" shows you have absolutely no idea of how diplomatic protocol works
I'm not about to waste my time explaining it to your fevered brain, but thats what heads of state do with each other.

To blame Trump is your mindsest of "Orangeman bad" for the pandemic when Trump banned Chinese flights that Biden called "racist"

etc etc.. you are either a completer fraud or a dumb ass consumer of fake news -I'm thinking some of both

I wont even get into "Russian bounties" - you cum gargled that one as well

bhaktajan
No, it's not.

Who are the deplorables?

Coffiend

I've been here since 2017. The board allows multiple accounts and I use differently based on how I'm doing.

Bigdog

Total bullshit. Democrats spew nothing but hatred, racial slurs, homophobic slurs, and gross ass, dick, diarrhea and snot memes.

dukkha
07-14-2020, 10:58 AM
It's your fault, you ppl are mean to him, apologize and tell him how sorry you are.. feel his pain :rolleyes:lol..The USA has been taken over by dumb ass snowflakes and Maoists.
G. Washington -when not being defiled -is rolling in his grave

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 10:58 AM

Good one!:cool:

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 10:59 AM
It's your fault, you ppl are mean to him, apologize and tell him how sorry you are.. feel his pain :rolleyes:

Yeah, I feel his pain RIGHT HERE in my undershorts.;)

bhaktajan
07-14-2020, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by Jerome

Which Holy book are you quoting.

Please cite the chapter and verse.

Is this anti-American an operative?:

NYS Gov Cuomo said during a news conference in Manhattan:
“Trump’s COVID scandal makes Nixon’s Watergate look innocent.
No one died in the Watergate scandal.
Thousands of people are going to die in this COVID scandal
and that is all the difference in the world.”

FYI, it's mass-insanity. Again.

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 11:02 AM
Which Holy book are you quoting.

Please cite the chapter and verse.

Is this anti-American an operative?:

NYS Gov Cuomo said during a news conference in Manhattan:
“Trump’s COVID scandal makes Nixon’s Watergate look innocent.
No one died in the Watergate scandal.
Thousands of people are going to die in this COVID scandal
and that is all the difference in the world.”

FYI, it's mass-insanity. Again.

????????????????????

StoneByStone
07-14-2020, 11:35 AM

Ever.

Trumpcucks are a small but very vocal minority. I wouldn't be surprised if they have multiple accounts here and post on multiple forums.

Jerome
07-14-2020, 11:44 AM
HA HA HA. such tripe. Stay with you here for what? partisan rants?
There is no Russian collusion/conspiracy -although I'm sure you eagerly swallowed that

"Cozying up" shows you have absolutely no idea of how diplomatic protocol works
I'm not about to waste my time explaining it to your fevered brain, but thats what heads of state do with each other.

To blame Trump is your mindsest of "Orangeman bad" for the pandemic when Trump banned Chinese flights that Biden called "racist"

etc etc.. you are either a completer fraud or a dumb ass consumer of fake news -I'm thinking some of both

I wont even get into "Russian bounties" - you cum gargled that one as well

"Don't believe anything you see or hear", say the Trumpsexuals. "Except Trump."

You're in a cult, dude. It's that simple.

Concart
07-14-2020, 11:51 AM

Ever.

Not really different than most boards that have minimal moderation IMHO. It attracts trolls, and Trump trolls are ignorant and loud. In my view, it's impossible to present a logical, fact based defense of Trump. He is so corrupt, so incompetent, and so devoid of ideas that there isn't any room for meaningful discussion. Policy differences are enjoyable to debate. Trump has no policy. I guess the closest thing is 'build the wall', but that's a grade school debate. No discussion of immigration reform, just build a wall and keep brown people out. End of discussion. I admit this is a bit of a guilty pleasure, but it helps me to understand the mindset. It's bizarre.

Jerome
07-14-2020, 11:52 AM
Not really different than most boards that have minimal moderation IMHO. It attracts trolls, and Trump trolls are ignorant and loud. In my view, it's impossible to present a logical, fact based defense of Trump. He is so corrupt, so incompetent, and so devoid of ideas that there isn't any room for meaningful discussion. Policy differences are enjoyable to debate. Trump has no policy. I guess the closest thing is 'build the wall', but that's a grade school debate. No discussion of immigration reform, just build a wall and keep brown people out. End of discussion. I admit this is a bit of a guilty pleasure, but it helps me to understand the mindset. It's bizarre.

I'm honestly trying to gauge how many of these cretins are serious. And is it any indicator of the population at large...?

Sailor
07-14-2020, 11:57 AM

Ever.

Wow. You whine like a bitch.

Geeko Sportivo
07-14-2020, 12:06 PM
I think some of the Trumptards are funny people!

Some of them are actually nice people!

You have to look at this stuff as entertainment and do not- I'll repeat- DO NOT take anything personal!

It's all in fun!

Concart
07-14-2020, 12:14 PM
I'm honestly trying to gauge how many of these cretins are serious. And is it any indicator of the population at large...?

Just a guess, but think the number of hard core Trump supporters like the ones you see here is maybe 15-20%. Most people who approve of Trump are either evangelicals who don't know better but want to stack the court or people who are uninformed. This crowd is the ignorant and proud of it crowd. The ones who have a visceral anger at the fact they are losers in life, and think Trump is going to make them rich or something by making sure the brown people don't take their hard earned money. They don't know anything. Fortunately, we'll be rid of them soon enough. I long for the discussions I've had with real conservatives who have real ideas. The Trumptards have given me a whole new appreciation of those folks, even if I don't agree with them on many policy issues.

bhaktajan
07-14-2020, 12:28 PM
????????????????????

"Trump’s COVID scandal makes what Nixon did at Watergate look innocent.
Nobody died in the Watergate scandal. Thousands of people are going to die in this COVID scandal,
and that is all the difference in the world. You look at the facts, the facts clearly demonstrate Trump
was wrong from day one, and New Yorkers have been right from day one.
There’s no argument. There’s nothing to tweet about. The facts are in, the numbers are in.
Look at the number of bodies, look at the infection rate, New York’s numbers have declined
while the nation is going up. New York is down 70%, these other states up over 800%.
Florida up 1300%. Who’s right, who’s wrong? What’s there to argue about?
Those are the numbers. Tell me the numbers are wrong."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/07/13/gov_cuomo_trump_covid_scandal_makes_nixon_look_inn ocent_nobody_died_in_watergate_scandal.html

So New York was the source of the woes of the rest of the US?

aka,

New York was the source of the woes of the rest of the US.

bhaktajan
07-14-2020, 12:33 PM
and Trump trolls are ignorant and loud.

pre

vari

cation

a
k
a

can

ard

Where are

Na

va

ho

whispers

when

needed

?

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 12:38 PM
"Trump’s COVID scandal makes what Nixon did at Watergate look innocent.
Nobody died in the Watergate scandal. Thousands of people are going to die in this COVID scandal,
and that is all the difference in the world. You look at the facts, the facts clearly demonstrate Trump
was wrong from day one, and New Yorkers have been right from day one.
There’s no argument. There’s nothing to tweet about. The facts are in, the numbers are in.
Look at the number of bodies, look at the infection rate, New York’s numbers have declined
while the nation is going up. New York is down 70%, these other states up over 800%.
Florida up 1300%. Who’s right, who’s wrong? What’s there to argue about?
Those are the numbers. Tell me the numbers are wrong."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/07/13/gov_cuomo_trump_covid_scandal_makes_nixon_look_inn ocent_nobody_died_in_watergate_scandal.html

So New York was the source of the woes of the rest of the US?

aka,

New York was the source of the woes of the rest of the US.

Oh, OK.

Truth Detector
07-14-2020, 12:39 PM

Ever.

What's keeping you here you whiny dumb fuck? If you leave the forum, the IQ level would go up. No one would miss you. NO one would care. :palm:

Truth Detector
07-14-2020, 12:40 PM

:thumbsup:

Truth Detector
07-14-2020, 12:40 PM
kill yourself. that would be the best improvement

:laugh:

Truth Detector
07-14-2020, 12:41 PM

Frank Apisa
07-14-2020, 12:43 PM

Not even close!

jacksonsprat22
07-14-2020, 12:43 PM
Not even close!

Then why do you bother posting here?

ThatOwlWoman
07-14-2020, 12:44 PM
No, it's not.

I post on some others and they're just as infected with the #TRE45ON cultists as this place is. JPP, however, has some excellent LW posters, and a few RW posters who are intelligent, civil, and interested in debate that doesn't include the usual screeching, poo-flinging, and chest-thumping you get from most of the other Reichwingers.

Frank Apisa
07-14-2020, 12:44 PM

Yeah...afraid they will laugh themselves to death.

Frank Apisa
07-14-2020, 12:47 PM
Then why do you bother posting here?

Why not?

Are you afraid of them?

I'm here to stir them on. The last thing I want to do is to shut them up. The last thing in the world I want to do is to shut Trump up. He and they...are their own worst enemies.

Chill!

jacksonsprat22
07-14-2020, 12:48 PM
Why not?

Are you afraid of them?

I'm here to stir them on. The last thing I want to do is to shut them up. The last thing in the world I want to do is to shut Trump up. He and they...are their own worst enemies.

Chill!

You troll the trolls. boring

bhaktajan
07-14-2020, 12:56 PM

That happened to me within hours of joining an atheist web forum.

They banned me for just daring to assume I could debate them.

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 01:10 PM
What's keeping you here you whiny dumb fuck? If you leave the forum, the IQ level would go up. No one would miss you. NO one would care. :palm:

Exactly, TD, exactly.

Frank Apisa
07-14-2020, 01:15 PM
You troll the trolls. boring

What the fuck is your problem???

PostmodernProphet
07-14-2020, 01:15 PM

the guy is someone on my auto ignore list, so its probably Mason....given his 27 sock accounts he definitely qualifies as a "we".....

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 01:19 PM
the guy is someone on my auto ignore list, so its probably Mason....given his 27 sock accounts he definitely qualifies as a "we".....

Yep, most likely so.:|

PostmodernProphet
Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away.

to be fair we try to drive the old people away too, but they are too senile to realize it......

jacksonsprat22
What the fuck is your problem???

get lost jerkoff. you're the problem

PostmodernProphet
07-14-2020, 01:21 PM
I'm here to accumulate a little puddle of drool under my chin

and you are very successful at it......

Frank Apisa
07-14-2020, 01:29 PM
get lost jerkoff. you're the problem

Fuck you, Asswipe.

Geeko Sportivo
07-14-2020, 01:54 PM
to be fair we try to drive the old people away too, but they are too senile to realize it......

Hey! Hey! Hey!

If it weren't for old people, we wouldn't have our next president!

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 02:03 PM
Hey! Hey! Hey!

True, dat.

ParachuteAdams
07-14-2020, 02:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlTT7hBBTA

Coffiend
07-14-2020, 02:37 PM

Auto ignore? How does that work, and where is the feature?

Bigdog
07-14-2020, 02:52 PM
Yeah...afraid they will laugh themselves to death.

Die of shock when exposed to the real world facts outside their information proof, safe zone, fairy tale world.

Minister of Truth
07-14-2020, 02:56 PM

Ever.

We basically have one guy who is a Russian national. He even lives near St. Petersburg.

But, yeah, JPP is truly an abomination.

Frank Apisa
07-14-2020, 03:05 PM
Die of shock when exposed to the real world facts outside their information proof, safe zone, fairy tale world.

Nah...laugh themselves to death works better.

anonymoose
07-14-2020, 03:09 PM

Ever.

You are obviously triggered, perpetually angry and miserable. It's marvelous to be not you. Life is good!lol

anonymoose
07-14-2020, 03:10 PM

You could start by leaving. It's good to be not you.

anonymoose
07-14-2020, 03:15 PM
That's precisely what I'm seeing. EVERY single right-winger here is only here to shout abusive, trollish insults. Oh really?
Did you not read the message I was responding to, you unenviable retard?
. Dishonest piece of shit.

Then again you're a trumpsexual, so...

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 03:37 PM

Yep!

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 03:37 PM
Nah...laugh themselves to death works better.

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 03:38 PM
You could start by leaving. It's good to be not you.

Good call!;)

Jack
07-14-2020, 03:41 PM

Ever.

You should probably go to a Site moderated by pro Blue Team people. Any deviation from the 'Politically Correct' will NOT be tolerated.

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 03:58 PM
You should probably go to a Site moderated by pro Blue Team people. Any deviation from the 'Politically Correct' will NOT be tolerated.

PostmodernProphet
07-14-2020, 04:04 PM
Hey! Hey! Hey!

/shrugs.......you're welcome.....

Doc Dutch
07-14-2020, 05:25 PM

Ever.

What forum were you at before? I count less than a dozen TDS RWNJs** on this forum. Don't forget most have at least one sock puppet to jerk off their main account.

**Trump Dick Sucking Right Wing Nut Jobs

Bill
07-14-2020, 06:25 PM
lol..The USA has been taken over by dumb ass snowflakes and Maoists.
G. Washington -when not being defiled -is rolling in his grave

STOP, snowflakes got feeling too.........http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tbi1FORMTws/UPAdCA106gI/AAAAAAAAD4Q/fW40NAUYoEk/s1600/1054652-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Sad-Emoticon-Pouting.jpg

AProudLefty
07-14-2020, 06:27 PM

:lolup:

Bill
07-14-2020, 06:29 PM
"Don't believe anything you see or hear", say the Trumpsexuals. "Except Trump."

You're in a cult, dude. It's that simple.

:thinking:

What does that have to do w/ the board??

You got issues w/ certain posters/views, deal w/ them, pls, don't blame the board for allowing them~AS WELL AS YOU, the opportunity to do so.

Bill
07-14-2020, 06:38 PM
We basically have one guy who is a Russian national. He even lives near St. Petersburg.

But, yeah, JPP is truly an abomination.

That is only half true Boris, aka anatta swears it's St Petersburg FlA....... & some ppl actually believe him..... :dunno:

AProudLefty
07-14-2020, 06:45 PM

Ever.

Worst? Ever been to /b/ and /p/?

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 07:48 PM
Worst? Ever been to /b/ and /p/?

Which site is THAT, APL?

AProudLefty
07-14-2020, 07:51 PM
Which site is THAT, APL?

Really want to know? The site is known as a graveyard, cesspool and shithole of the Internet. :laugh:

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 07:55 PM
Really want to know? The site is known as a graveyard, cesspool and shithole of the Internet. :laugh:

Is there an actual name for it, besides the b and p stuff you posted? I may go on there just to stir things up.;)

AProudLefty
07-14-2020, 07:58 PM
Is there an actual name for it, besides the b and p stuff you posted? I may go on there just to stir things up.;)

Check your PM. And stirring shit up is the goal. :laugh:

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 08:07 PM
Check your PM. And stirring shit up is the goal. :laugh:

Yep, you saw I DID check it. Thanks for the links.:cool:

AProudLefty
07-14-2020, 08:09 PM
Yep, you saw I DID check it. Thanks for the links.:cool:

Yeah. This site looks like a MENSA tier site in comparison. :laugh:

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 08:11 PM
Yeah. This site looks like a MENSA tier site in comparison. :laugh:

Yes, it DOES.;)

Geeko Sportivo
07-14-2020, 08:16 PM
There is no telling what people will say, when you can say whatever you want.

Donald Trump learned this many years ago.

Things are easy to say- But they are hard to back up sometimes.

So, just hold people accountable by just saying, "Easy for you to say- so where is your proof"?

If you never hear back- It is duly noted by everyone! Trust me on that!

Or, just fact check them with documented verifiable facts, pictures, or film clips!

Just be careful of who you call an idiot, or moron, or any other negative insult- MAKE SURE YOU ONLY TARGET THOSE WHO HAVE A FULLY BLOWN REPUTATION OF USING THOSE TERMS THEMSELVES- OR YOU WILL END UP WITH A BAD REPUTATION AND LOOK JUST AS BAD AS THEY DO.

AND HUMOR ALWAYS HELPS- if it is in good taste!

This won't work on everyone, but if you show respect for others, most people will show respect for you- even when they disagree with your comment.

Bill
07-14-2020, 09:24 PM
There is no telling what people will say, when you can say whatever you want.

Donald Trump learned this many years ago.

Things are easy to say- But they are hard to back up sometimes.

So, just hold people accountable by just saying, "Easy for you to say- so where is your proof"?

If you never hear back- It is duly noted by everyone! Trust me on that!

Or, just fact check them with documented verifiable facts, pictures, or film clips!

Just be careful of who you call an idiot, or moron, or any other negative insult- MAKE SURE YOU ONLY TARGET THOSE WHO HAVE A FULLY BLOWN REPUTATION OF USING THOSE TERMS THEMSELVES- OR YOU WILL END UP WITH A BAD REPUTATION AND LOOK JUST AS BAD AS THEY DO.

AND HUMOR ALWAYS HELPS- if it is in good taste!

This won't work on everyone, but if you show respect for others, most people will show respect for you- even when they disagree with your comment.

:hand:

Jerome
07-15-2020, 09:29 AM
:thinking:

What does that have to do w/ the board??

You got issues w/ certain posters/views, deal w/ them, pls, don't blame the board for allowing them~AS WELL AS YOU, the opportunity to do so.

The people who post on a board, ARE THE BOARD, fuckstick.

And this board has all the worst people, just like our so-called president.

07-15-2020, 09:41 AM

And this board has all the worst people, just like our so-called president.Yet here you are;) Why?

Charoite
07-15-2020, 09:44 AM

Not a good idea to act that way with allies if you think there are too many Trumpkins here

Flash
07-15-2020, 09:59 AM

What do you suggest? You certainly are not making it better by your language and vitriol. You are simply adding to one of the negatives of this board--people unable to express themselves without insults and foul language.

jacksonsprat22
07-15-2020, 10:00 AM
What do you suggest? You certainly are not making it better by your language and vitriol. You are simply adding to one of the negatives of this board--people unable to express themselves without insults and foul language.

Exactly. Here's the solution: Start threads on topics you want to discuss. Ignore the trolls who write insults all the time. Like life, add to the world and move past the sluggards.

Nomad
07-15-2020, 06:42 PM

It's not fear, it's the rank stench of dead, rotting, necrotic brain cells due to chronic Trumptardism.

Smells like a bunch of bums who've shit their drawers over and over again for almost four years and have never bathed or changed clothes the entire time.

Althea
07-15-2020, 06:55 PM

You've been here 7 months, and can only muster 1 1/2 posts per day? And you believe you are 'invested' in some way?

Althea
07-15-2020, 06:56 PM
Amateurs.

Althea
07-15-2020, 06:57 PM
Oh, you first, sweetie.
Don't talk to the 'buddhist' that way! :)

Althea
07-15-2020, 06:59 PM
That's precisely what I'm seeing. EVERY single right-winger here is only here to shout abusive, trollish insults. Honestly, there is no valid argument for the Right anymore now that they've destroyed their own party by embracing a fascist, so I guess that's why they resort to pounding the table.
Where the hell do you post? Message boards are message boards. Unless you believe in banning anyone who disagrees with you. The ignore feature works very well for the racists/misogynists.

Everyone else is just a trumpkin, and here for our amusement.

Althea
07-15-2020, 07:12 PM
Auto ignore? How does that work, and where is the feature?
It's just the ignore feature in your settings. I have him on ignore for years. If he creates a sock, said sock it usually on the ignore list automatically.

Minister of Truth
07-15-2020, 11:06 PM
That is only half true Boris, aka anatta swears it's St Petersburg FlA....... & some ppl actually believe him..... :dunno:

I used to puzzle over his staunch defences of Putin and the Russian state, and had fun calling him a Russian national. That was pre-2016. Then the Obama Administration decided to invent Crossfire Hurricane, and Anatta became an even more comical figure on this board.

Doc Dutch
07-16-2020, 03:18 AM
I used to puzzle over his staunch defences of Putin and the Russian state, and had fun calling him a Russian national. That was pre-2016. Then the Obama Administration decided to invent Crossfire Hurricane, and Anatta became an even more comical figure on this board.

He certainly will never say a bad word about Putin. Maybe Putin has all of the families of his 'Bots under house arrest to keep the 'Bots in line.

countryboy
07-16-2020, 04:10 AM

Ever.

Microscopic approval? I'd say the problem is, you're just an idiot. You may go now.

Cancel 2020.2
07-16-2020, 08:56 AM
Microscopic approval? I'd say the problem is, you're just an idiot. You may go now.

Ha-ha!

Jerome
07-16-2020, 10:49 AM
It's not fear, it's the rank stench of dead, rotting, necrotic brain cells due to chronic Trumptardism.

Smells like a bunch of bums who've shit their drawers over and over again for almost four years and have never bathed or changed clothes the entire time.

Thank you.

This isn't about me "being a bigger person and ignoring trolls." It's about a board overrun with trumptard spam.

Jerome
07-16-2020, 10:51 AM
Where the hell do you post? Message boards are message boards. Unless you believe in banning anyone who disagrees with you. The ignore feature works very well for the racists/misogynists.

Everyone else is just a trumpkin, and here for our amusement.

I post lots of places. There are trumptards, but they typically represent the 20% of the population that they are.

Here, it's as if the Trump Spammers represent about 70% of all posts. It's obscene. Yes, there's a difference. Spam is prohibited on most message boards for a reason. People like Truth Detector and Sailor and others should be banned for spamming. (I have both on ignore, but it's still like stepping over dog turds on the lawn).

Jerome
07-16-2020, 10:53 AM
You've been here 7 months, and can only muster 1 1/2 posts per day? And you believe you are 'invested' in some way?

Yeah, normally when I go to a new board, I post way more than that. Here, however, if I say something controversial like "COVID 19 is real and dangerous", I get 18 replies from about 9 different trumpsexuals who call me a fucking cuck coward who wets the bed.

Why wouldn't you think that's a problem for this board?

Truth Detector
07-16-2020, 10:54 AM
Good Lord, this TARD is still here crying???

:eyeroll:

Cancel 2020.2
07-16-2020, 11:24 AM
Thank you.

This isn't about me "being a bigger person and ignoring trolls." It's about a board overrun with trumptard spam.

Cancel 2020.2
07-16-2020, 11:25 AM
Good Lord, this TARD is still here crying???

:eyeroll:

Yep!:|

Cancel 2020.2
07-16-2020, 11:26 AM
I post lots of places. There are trumptards, but they typically represent the 20% of the population that they are.

Here, it's as if the Trump Spammers represent about 70% of all posts. It's obscene. Yes, there's a difference. Spam is prohibited on most message boards for a reason. People like Truth Detector and Sailor and others should be banned for spamming. (I have both on ignore, but it's still like stepping over dog turds on the lawn).

Cancel 2020.2
07-16-2020, 11:27 AM
Yeah, normally when I go to a new board, I post way more than that. Here, however, if I say something controversial like "COVID 19 is real and dangerous", I get 18 replies from about 9 different trumpsexuals who call me a fucking cuck coward who wets the bed.

Althea
07-16-2020, 04:35 PM

My ignore list is quite extensive. I should add to it, but I still do derive amusement from some of these idiots.

Bill
07-16-2020, 06:08 PM

No, they are not---- Most come & go, they are called members for a reason. You care to guess what it is??

The bottom line is this, you can't handle your affairs here & no one is going to do it for you.....

You have a choice to make, you don't need help making it.......

You man up, or you man down~down the road...........:cool:

Bill
07-16-2020, 06:10 PM
Yet here you are;) Why?

Sympathy play??

He wants someone to help him pack his bags???lol

Bill
07-16-2020, 06:16 PM

Putin gave him a big raise and a new apartment in Moscow.. Includes an open bar & a maid.https://i.pinimg.com/236x/55/be/bd/55bebd54c013275e3a65b7cb1a1a9e45--maid-uniform-french-maid.jpg

Bill
07-16-2020, 06:20 PM
Thank you.

lol........ NO it is all about you.PERIOD..

You can't cut it here, that is on you no one else..

Only one here complaining about it is you, wtf, you think you foolin anyone?? :laugh:

Bill
07-16-2020, 06:21 PM

Well big boy you have options, ignore them, challenge them or get out the kitchen...:cool:

Bourdeaux Nights
07-16-2020, 06:29 PM

Ever.

Most political forums are shitshows and this one is the top of the bottom. You can find a lot worse and you can find a lot better. Try Debatepolitics if you can't just ignore and laugh off the imbeciles

Cancel 2020.2
07-16-2020, 09:41 PM
Most political forums are shitshows and this one is the top of the bottom. You can find a lot worse and you can find a lot better. Try Debatepolitics if you can't just ignore and laugh off the imbeciles

This site isn't bad. I have a lot of fun on here. I DO prefer the USMB site, it's MUCH better than this one. But this site is OK.

AProudLefty
07-16-2020, 09:42 PM
This site isn't bad. I have a lot of fun on here. I DO prefer the USMB site, it's MUCH better than this one. But this site is OK.

The Debate Politics site is too PC. That's why I was banned from there.

Cancel 2020.2
07-16-2020, 09:45 PM

Oh, OK. Thanks for the heads up, I WILL avoid that site.

AProudLefty
07-16-2020, 09:47 PM
Oh, OK. Thanks for the heads up, I WILL avoid that site.

You'd probably be well received there lol. It's pretty much overtaken by RWers.

Cancel 2020.2
07-16-2020, 09:53 PM
You'd probably be well received there lol. It's pretty much overtaken by RWers.

Nope, no thanks. I prefer a good mix of Lefties and Righties, like we have on this site.

Charoite
07-16-2020, 09:53 PM

Was it the insatiable need to just call someone a fucking imbecile that did you in?

AProudLefty
07-16-2020, 09:56 PM
Was it the insatiable need to just call someone a fucking imbecile that did you in?

LOL. Well I have been warned multiple times over that. Insulting is a big no no there. What did me in was when they put me on "vacation" for a few days and I got too impatient and created another account, forgetting to use VPN. :laugh:

Jerome
07-17-2020, 10:21 AM
Nope, no thanks. I prefer a good mix of Lefties and Righties, like we have on this site.

Lol, what planet are you on?

If it's 50-50, that's an imbalance in favor of the RW. WAY more than half of Americans are left-leaning today. Old-people facebook is not a good barometer for what the country currently feels.

Jerome
07-17-2020, 10:23 AM
No, they are not---- Most come & go, they are called members for a reason. You care to guess what it is??

The bottom line is this, you can't handle your affairs here & no one is going to do it for you.....

You have a choice to make, you don't need help making it.......

You man up, or you man down~down the road...........:cool:

Nowhere did I say or imply that.

jacksonsprat22
07-17-2020, 10:24 AM
Nowhere did I say or imply that.

You never start threads discussing issues. You don't comment on other people's threads. So, you're a complainer who does nothing.

Jerome
07-17-2020, 10:27 AM
You never start threads discussing issues. You don't comment on other people's threads. So, you're a complainer who does nothing.

That's also a provable lie. I've never seen you, because you've only been here 3 months, you fucking pussy.

jacksonsprat22
07-17-2020, 10:30 AM
That's also a provable lie. I've never seen you, because you've only been here 3 months, you fucking pussy.

You are a troll.

Jerome
07-17-2020, 10:31 AM
You are a troll.

Is this a trump technique?; accuse everyone of that which you, yourself, are?

Cancel 2020.2
07-17-2020, 10:34 AM
Lol, what planet are you on?

If it's 50-50, that's an imbalance in favor of the RW. WAY more than half of Americans are left-leaning today. Old-people facebook is not a good barometer for what the country currently feels.

Just GO AWAY, Jerry, GO AWAY.

Cancel 2020.2
07-17-2020, 10:35 AM
You are a troll.

Thanks, jackson. I FINALLY agree with you on something.;)

jacksonsprat22
07-17-2020, 10:44 AM
Is this a trump technique?; accuse everyone of that which you, yourself, are?

You truly are an idiot.

Cancel 2020.2
07-17-2020, 10:50 AM
You truly are an idiot.

Yes, he/she/it? IS. Good call, jackson.

cancel2 2022
07-19-2020, 01:57 AM

Can't you take a hint then?

IBDaMann
07-28-2020, 06:45 AM
Aaaaa, the true Marxist coward bully argument, i.e. "I claim to be in the majority and that puts me in the side of 'RIGHT'"

Iolo/Penderyn
07-28-2020, 06:49 AM
Aaaaa, the true Marxist coward bully argument, i.e. "I claim to be in the majority and that puts me in the side of 'RIGHT'"

Where exactly do you find this in Marx? Have you ever read any Marx? If so, prove it.

Doc Dutch
07-28-2020, 06:54 AM
Aaaaa, the true Marxist coward bully argument, i.e. "I claim to be in the majority and that puts me in the side of 'RIGHT'"Isn’t that the same argument as the true democracy coward bully?

Hermes Thoth
07-28-2020, 09:55 AM
Isn’t that the same argument as the true democracy coward bully?

the composition of the believers matters. some motivations are more noble than others. what message is being sold to whom? incentivizing illegals to come pilfer the coffers of your country for a quick, yet ultimately deleterious, power grab is a less noble modus operandi.

you can quote me on that.

Doc Dutch
07-28-2020, 01:20 PM
the composition of the believers matters. some motivations are more noble than others. what message is being sold to whom? incentivizing illegals to come pilfer the coffers of your country for a quick, yet ultimately deleterious, power grab is a less noble modus operandi.

you can quote me on that.LOL. Don’t worry, I won’t.

Hermes Thoth
07-28-2020, 01:24 PM
LOL. Don’t worry, I won’t.

you just did. snap.

Doc Dutch
07-28-2020, 02:09 PM
you just did. snap.
LOL. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Hermes Thoth
07-28-2020, 02:14 PM
LOL. Enjoy it while it lasts.

make me.

Bill
07-28-2020, 02:15 PM

Ever.

What is your justification for still being here?? :thinking:

Have you changed your mind??

IBDaMann
07-28-2020, 02:22 PM
Where exactly do you find this in Marx? Have you ever read any Marx? If so, prove it.

I'm ready for the exam. Black Lives Marxists are losers.

jacksonsprat22
07-28-2020, 02:23 PM
I'm ready for the exam. Black Lives Marxists are losers.

You're a know nothing idiot.

Doc Dutch
07-28-2020, 02:25 PM
make me.You’re already doing it. :)

Hermes Thoth
07-28-2020, 02:26 PM
You’re already doing it. :)

dammit, you're right. u suck balls.

Iolo/Penderyn
07-29-2020, 05:22 AM
I'm ready for the exam. Black Lives Marxists are losers.The real problem is not giving you a fail - it's finding what incredible idiot could allow you to enter. The ones that allowed the Fatman any qualifications at all, I suppose.