PDA

View Full Version : Seven men INSULT NEGROS in Oregon. Negros run to cops and get the 7 arrested!!!

Text Drivers are Killers
07-12-2020, 07:42 PM
HUH?? I thought cops were always the enemy of blacks. That's what the fake news press tells us.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/seven-men-arrested-shouting-racist-183749548.html

Seven men have been arrested after an alleged racist incident on the Fourth of July in an Oregon beach town.

Police said that the men allegedly yelled racial slurs at a black family and used Nazi salutes while people spent Independence Day on the beach in Lincoln City, southwest of Portland.

Police said that officers had to form a barricade between the group and the family to allow them to safely leave the beach, the report said.

The men have been arrested on suspicion of charges including riot, disorderly conduct, interfering with police and possession of illegal fireworks, according to The Oregonian.

The seven men, who were from Clark County, Washington, were arrested on Saturday and later released, according to police.

katzgar
07-12-2020, 07:57 PM
HUH?? I thought cops were always the enemy of blacks. That's what the fake news press tells us.

stop trying to think, it just isnt your thing

Jack
07-12-2020, 08:08 PM
If Doris, from the Ministry of Thought, sees your use of the word 'Negro' in the Thread Title, your name will be brought up at the Politburo Meeting and the Title will be 'cleansed' of it's politically incorrect wordage.
(in the future, check with the Word Police to find which words are acceptable)

FreeSpeech
07-12-2020, 08:33 PM

What was the charge? Hurting the black man babies feel feels?

Cancel 2020.2
07-12-2020, 08:35 PM
What was the charge? Hurting the black man babies feel feels?

Hey now, dey be workin' real hard at NOT workin'. True, dat.;)

Bill
07-12-2020, 08:46 PM
this shit happened last week. :palm:

Text Drivers are Killers
07-12-2020, 10:56 PM
Hey now, dey be workin' real hard at NOT workin'. True, dat.;)

HAHAHA. Your feeble attempt to change the subject is noted. Address the issue. Why is it a crime now to insult a negro?

Cancel 2020.2
07-12-2020, 10:59 PM
HAHAHA. Your feeble attempt to change the subject is noted. Address the issue. Why is it a crime now to insult a negro?

It's a crime now because dat's what de people want. Dat be rite.;)

crowonapost
07-12-2020, 11:53 PM

Something something, meat puppet.

Trump's Brain
07-13-2020, 12:17 AM

Was the title of this thread written in the 1950's?

Trump's Brain
07-13-2020, 12:19 AM

What's a crime is the creation of this idiotic thread.

Charoite
07-13-2020, 01:01 AM

Learn the difference between some police and all police. Besides that, this was a public display on a crowded beach and it says nothing of your narrative of them running to the police anyway. If I was there I'd be calling the police in a hurry, just the same. There, that's troll kibble.

PostmodernProphet
07-13-2020, 04:44 AM
what should we call a male Karen?......never mind, for lib'rul males, Karen is still appropriate.....

Text Drivers are Killers
07-13-2020, 09:32 AM
This is more black privilege. It's everywhere and still blacks fail. What does that tell you?

Bill
07-13-2020, 05:48 PM
Something something, meat puppet.

WaS up crow...:) good to cya back around. Hope you stick around for a while & everything is going well for you....

The little hater recently changed his MO from a little bitch to straight up racist hate....

He soon learned he got much more attention posting hate then stupid shit about texting........

Bourbon
07-13-2020, 05:51 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/137c9cb2285bef99828be53b2207c460/tenor.gif?itemid=13250987

Text Drivers are Killers
07-13-2020, 08:03 PM
The 7 were arrested for "disorderly conduct"!!! Why weren't he thousands of anti-white BLM looters arrested for that? Along with stealing.?

Minister of Truth
07-13-2020, 09:29 PM
If Doris, from the Ministry of Thought, sees your use of the word 'Negro' in the Thread Title, your name will be brought up at the Politburo Meeting and the Title will be 'cleansed' of it's politically incorrect wordage.
(in the future, check with the Word Police to find which words are acceptable)

Damo doesn't like problematic thread titles as a rule. It's literally part of her mod duties to word check these things, so that Damo doesn't run afowl of social media, where thread titles appear.

crowonapost
07-14-2020, 12:32 AM
WaS up crow...:) good to cya back around. Hope you stick around for a while & everything is going well for you....

The little hater recently changed his MO from a little bitch to straight up racist hate....

He soon learned he got much more attention posting hate then stupid shit about texting........

Lol, that's hilarious! I'm doing okay. Very disturbing and strange times. Spend most days trying to digest the incredible amount of change happening. Sadly I think it's just the beginning.
Btw thank you and glad to type at you too!

Jack
07-14-2020, 05:18 AM
Damo doesn't like problematic thread titles as a rule. It's literally part of her mod duties to word check these things, so that Damo doesn't run afowl of social media, where thread titles appear.

Thanks. I know that. I get few opportunities to fuck with Rana. When one arises, I take full advantage of it. (Do you have a problem with that?)

Wolverine
07-14-2020, 05:29 AM
The 7 were arrested for "disorderly conduct"!!! Why weren't he thousands of anti-white BLM looters arrested for that? Along with stealing.?

Cause feelings and stuff!

Iolo/Penderyn
07-14-2020, 05:35 AM
It's a crime now because dat's what de people want. Dat be rite.;)

Why should you Nazi farts be allowed to swagger about the world being offensive.? The proper answer is to beat the shit out of you and sling you in the nearest cess-pit, but mothers' boys probably carry nuclear arms in America, and the SS is trained to defend them, so law seems to be the logical fallback, for all that the rule of law is against the Constitooshum.

Text Drivers are Killers
07-14-2020, 10:22 AM
lincoln had the right idea. Send the blacks back to africa. He publicly said blacks and whites cannot live together in equality.

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 10:23 AM

Exactly.

domer76
07-14-2020, 10:23 AM
He publicly said blacks and whites cannot live together in equality.

Racist cunts like you will always strive to ensure that.

Cancel 2020.2
07-14-2020, 10:26 AM
Racist cunts like you will always strive to ensure that.

:palm:

Bill
07-14-2020, 08:17 PM
Lol, that's hilarious! I'm doing okay. Very disturbing and strange times. Spend most days trying to digest the incredible amount of change happening. Sadly I think it's just the beginning.
Btw thank you and glad to type at you too!

Glad all is well.. Crazy times indeed..... Sad thing it just seems to get worse.......

crowonapost
07-14-2020, 09:25 PM
Glad all is well.. Crazy times indeed..... Sad thing it just seems to get worse.......

Squirrel got bubonic plague in Colorado, so there's that. lol

Bill
07-14-2020, 09:40 PM
????

Iolo/Penderyn
07-15-2020, 05:35 AM
lincoln had the right idea. Send the blacks back to africa. He publicly said blacks and whites cannot live together in equality.

Easier to end you Nazis back to Nuremburg for trial, surely?