PDA

View Full Version : no politics is safe for work.

Hermes Thoth
07-11-2020, 08:00 AM
just saying.

Evmetro
07-11-2020, 08:06 AM
From what I have seen, lefties are able to get away with their politics at work, but righties risk losing their job.

Hermes Thoth
07-11-2020, 08:08 AM
From what I have seen, lefties are able to get away with their politics at work, but righties risk losing their job.

even they are having problems now. like the shocked terfers. trans exclusionary radical feminists, who think women are a thing.

Hermes Thoth
07-11-2020, 08:12 AM
hitler murdered the brownshirts!

Sturmabteilung
The Sturmabteilung, literally Storm Detachment, was the Nazi Party's original paramilitary wing. It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Its primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Red Front Fighters League of the Communist Party of Germany, and intimidating Romani, trade unionists, and, especially, Jews – for instance, during the 1933 Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses. The SA were colloquially called "Brownshirts", from the color of their uniform shirts, similar to Benito Mussolini's blackshirts. Brown-colored shirts were chosen as the SA uniform because a large number of them were cheaply available after World War I, having originally been ordered during the war for colonial troops posted to Germany's former African colonies.Wikipedia

Cypress
07-11-2020, 08:18 AM

If by rightys, you mean people who put their racism, misogyny, Nazi-sympathies on public display, yep that is how capitalism works. Businesses are free to voluntarily associate with people who who will represent the company well.

It's weird that your mind automatically associated conservatives with bigotry and racism.

Evmetro
07-11-2020, 08:55 AM
If by rightys, you mean people who put their racism, misogyny, Nazi-sympathies on public display, yep that is how capitalism works. Businesses are free to voluntarily associate with people who who will represent the company well.

It's weird that your mind automatically associated conservatives with bigotry and racism.

No, I don't mean your Marxist perception of what righties are.

Hermes Thoth
07-11-2020, 09:34 AM

is it righty to think gender has a biological component?