PDA

View Full Version : Suck It Cawacko!

Epicurus
09-26-2008, 02:22 AM
Your precious USC got FACED.

If Bama beats Georgia now, we're in the top 3 at least. Maybe #1.

cawacko
09-26-2008, 03:32 AM
Your precious USC got FACED.

If Bama beats Georgia now, we're in the top 3 at least. Maybe #1.

Hey seriously Epicurus, I may respect you a lot but i will fucking beat your ass. This is fucking bullshit. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like Desh and she found out the Democratic party might have done something wrong. But unlike her I cannot escape reality and therefore I must deal with us losing.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancel3
09-26-2008, 04:28 AM
Epic, I gotta say this puts us in a great spot if we take GA.

Its a very young team to take on the road and try and run the table, but its certainly possible now.

CA, I gotta say your team didn't look sharp at all. At least in the first half. Being in Atlanta I didn't stay up to see them score.

cawacko
09-26-2008, 04:46 AM
Epic, I gotta say this puts us in a great spot if we take GA.

Its a very young team to take on the road and try and run the table, but its certainly possible now.

CA, I gotta say your team didn't look sharp at all. At least in the first half. Being in Atlanta I didn't stay up to see them score.

Hey Solitary its been real. I really really hope I don't wake up in the morning. This was not a good loss.

Cancel3
09-26-2008, 05:30 AM
Hey Solitary its been real. I really really hope I don't wake up in the morning. This was not a good loss.

Nah, its what makes college football great. Hey, my team got beat by UL-Monroe last year.

USC still gets to whip a lotta folks

Topspin
09-26-2008, 05:34 AM
Epic that wasn't very mature.
Cawacky, Pete Carroll is gayer than Clay Akin.

Cancel3
09-26-2008, 06:13 AM
Now my question is how far does USC fall.

They got manhandled by a team that was 1-2 coming in. But I bet the pollsters still have them in the top 10.

Topspin
09-26-2008, 06:41 AM
they will still be in the top ten. But hopefully below 6 and not able to claw their way back in. At this point, no way do they even match up vs the top sec team with 2 losses at the end of the year.

Cancel3
09-26-2008, 07:05 AM
they will still be in the top ten. But hopefully below 6 and not able to claw their way back in. At this point, no way do they even match up vs the top sec team with 2 losses at the end of the year.

I think Bama, LSU, GA or FL would beat them badly.

Now I am just getting fired up for the game tomorrow. Gonna be a slobberknocker!

Socrtease
09-26-2008, 07:26 AM
Wow I got up this morning and saw that there was indeed an Oregon State Cleat stuck firmly in the ass of the (former number 1) USC Trojans. How hung over are you this morning Carwacko?

Cancel7
09-26-2008, 07:29 AM
Wow I got up this morning and saw that there was indeed an Oregon State Cleat stuck firmly in the ass of the (former number 1) USC Trojans. How hung over are you this morning Carwacko?

I think it's interesting that we are being told it's the end of the world as we know it, and Cawacko says that he hopes he doesn't wake up in the morning because of a football game.

Men are so stupid and then they tell us, you should give us all your money and let us take care of this thing.

Who's stupider? The fool, or the fools who follow him?

Topspin
09-26-2008, 07:38 AM
Indeed we are that stupid and more. I stayed up till 11 to watch it and was soo jacked up that the toe fu eaters lost that it took me a couple hours to crash.

Cancel3
09-26-2008, 07:39 AM
I think it's interesting that we are being told it's the end of the world as we know it, and Cawacko says that he hopes he doesn't wake up in the morning because of a football game.

Men are so stupid and then they tell us, you should give us all your money and let us take care of this thing.

I was amazed to see your name on a football thread, Darla. Now not so amazed.

There are idiots on both sides of the gender fence.

Make you a deal, you don't lump me in with Dixie or Ca, and I won't lump you in with Palin or Mrs. McCain.

Sound like a good deal?

cawacko
09-26-2008, 07:57 AM

Just woke up after two hours of sleep. I sit around five UCLA Bruins. There is no way I can go to work. They would rather lose than have USC win that's how bad they are. I'm still drunk so I don't feel bad (yet). Next time I wake up may not be so good.

Topspin
09-26-2008, 08:09 AM
ROFL TOE FU for cawacko quick

Cancel3
09-26-2008, 08:09 AM
Just woke up after two hours of sleep. I sit around five UCLA Bruins. There is no way I can go to work. They would rather lose than have USC win that's how bad they are. I'm still drunk so I don't feel bad (yet). Next time I wake up may not be so good.

Getting the UCLA fans to shutup is easy.

Stop on your way to work and buy a BYU shirt or hat.

uscitizen
09-26-2008, 08:48 AM

Does USC have a bailout plan ?

TRGLDTE
09-26-2008, 09:17 AM
UGA beats Bama. Ranked #1 next week, Oklahoma#2.

Cancel3
09-26-2008, 10:14 AM

Trog, I agree with the second part, but only after Georgia accomplishes the first part.

Minister of Truth
09-26-2008, 11:39 AM
Epic that wasn't very mature.
Cawacky, Pete Carroll is gayer than Clay Akin.LOL My team name for trivia night at the pub last night was "Clay Aiken Is Gay... No One Saw That One Coming." There were a bunch of Oregon haters sitting near me and pissed that USC was losing.

TRGLDTE
09-28-2008, 10:55 PM

Looks like got that one wrong, badly!

Epicurus
10-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Looks like got that one wrong, badly!

Lil bit. ROLL TIDE!

Cancel3
10-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Lil bit. ROLL TIDE!

HELL YEAH!!!! Roll Tide!!!

Epicurus
10-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Should have done better yesterday, but a win is a win.

Cancel3
10-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Should have done better yesterday, but a win is a win.

Hey, we tacked 17 points on one of the best defenses in the SEC. Thats nothing o be sneezed at.

But it was a pretty sad display.

But I got to see Auburn lose to Vandy, thats pretty cool.

Epicurus
10-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Bama was pretty solid yesterday even without Terrence Cody.

Also Cawacko, the love USC gets shown in these polls is total bs. They should be further down than they are after that Oregon State loss.

cawacko
10-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Bama was pretty solid yesterday even without Terrence Cody.

Also Cawacko, the love USC gets shown in these polls is total bs. They should be further down than they are after that Oregon State loss.

USC has earned the love because year after year they play on of the toughest schedules in the country, they don't play D-II schools and very few cupcakes. They played Virginia on the road (they are first place in the ACC), Ohio State and Notre Dame.

Our offense didn't play real well last night but the defense was very strong. A lot of football left and there will be more upsets. Should be fun.

Cancel3
10-26-2008, 07:22 PM
USC has earned the love because year after year they play on of the toughest schedules in the country, they don't play D-II schools and very few cupcakes. They played Virginia on the road (they are first place in the ACC), Ohio State and Notre Dame.

Our offense didn't play real well last night but the defense was very strong. A lot of football left and there will be more upsets. Should be fun.

cawacko, if you want to make a point about USC's schedule, mentioning Virginia and Ohio State almost make the point. But Notre Dame??

ND has beaten San Diego State, Purdue and Michigan? How impressive is that?

Michigan is 2-6.

As for USC's schedule, the fact that VA is in first place in the ACC isn't saying much. The ACC isn't much of a conference in football.

And I would consider Washington State a cupcake. They are 1-7 for the year.

I am not dissing USC. I think they are a legitimate top 10 team. But I don't think their schedule is that tough.