PDA

View Full Version : For the record

Beefy
09-14-2008, 10:05 PM
When I stated that a certain poster here was "shaky" I had no idea it was a medical condition, and I wouldn't have mentioned it if I knew it was.

I sincerely thought said fellow was simply nervous.

So for bringing it up, I apologize, and for those making fun of it, that's pretty fucked up, regardless of what you think of the guy.

Epicurus
09-14-2008, 10:29 PM
How dare you.

Minister of Truth
09-14-2008, 10:52 PM
What the fuck knew that who the fuck knows had a shaky as fuck medical condition?

BRUTALITOPS
09-15-2008, 12:18 PM
if it makes this certain person feel better, a long time ago at one of my cardrooms this guy started calling me "shakes" cause I guess one time I flopped a monster and my hands were shaking. I didn't mind it though because I always win there and I'm still better than everyone anyway..

Also that was a one time thing. My hands don't usually shake when I play poker.

Minister of Truth
09-15-2008, 04:16 PM
if it makes this certain person feel better, a long time ago at one of my cardrooms this guy started calling me "shakes" cause I guess one time I flopped a monster and my hands were shaking. I didn't mind it though because I always win there and I'm still better than everyone anyway..

Also that was a one time thing. My hands don't usually shake when I play poker.Gotta work on those poker hands, shakes.

LadyT
09-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Man, I really gotta start reading the early AM threads. Much more interesting.