PDA

View Full Version : Brady

cawacko
09-08-2008, 08:38 AM
Anyone have him on their fantasy team? That hurts.

uscitizen
09-08-2008, 08:41 AM
The guy that got shot in the head ?

Chapdog
09-08-2008, 08:56 AM
and the Bernard Pollad death watch commences.

http://justplainpolitics.com/album.php?albumid=18&pictureid=122

Damocles
09-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Not me. I had the Bills D on the bench. 28 points wasted on the bench...

If the Packers D gets me more than 2 I win my game. I think I'm good.

cawacko
09-08-2008, 09:05 AM

Damn! That's amazing for a D. It also explains why Marshawn Lynch didn't have more points than he did considering the number of points the Bills scored. (I have Marshawn.)

Cancel 2016.2
09-08-2008, 02:20 PM

nope... but my opponent for next week has him... and because Brady has been such a consistent starter.... he doesn't have a very good backup... :D

Moss is an idiot for suggesting it was dirty hit by Pollard. Morris was draped all over Pollard. Pollard tried to lunge out from underneath Morris right as Brady stepped into his throw. Just a freak accident. But Moss....40 yards down field saw it otherwise. Idiot.

To Pats fans... now you will see the true Randy Moss... if Cassell falters at all at getting Moss the ball...he will once again quit on his team.

Cancel 2016.2
09-08-2008, 02:21 PM
and the Bernard Pollad death watch commences.

http://justplainpolitics.com/album.php?albumid=18&pictureid=122

LMAO...

that thumping you hear in Boston????

tis the sound of a couple million Pats fans jumping off the bandwagon.

Cancel 2016.2
09-08-2008, 02:22 PM

As long as the Vikings Def doesn't lose more than 7 points, I win. Which means they have to give up less than 42 points. :)

Cancel 2016.2
09-08-2008, 02:24 PM

Side note... I had Michael Turner on the bench.... oops. I may trade him while he has some value. I have a good crop of RBs and WRs so maybe I can pick up a better QB as Palmer played like shit yesterday.

Chapdog
09-08-2008, 02:50 PM
LMAO...

i think its pretty clear by the superman that hes doing towards bradys leg before hes even touched that its a cheapshot

Cancel 2016.2
09-08-2008, 02:54 PM
i think its pretty clear by the superman that hes doing towards bradys leg before hes even touched that its a cheapshot

then you obviously did not watch the play live. Morris had him pinned, then started to raise up off the ground at which point Pollard lunged out from under him.... right as Brady took a step forward. It was a freak accident.

Only a small fraction of whiny Pats fans think this was a cheap shot.

Note... in your Photo, Brady had just stepped forward.... the next frame would show brady following through.

cawacko
09-08-2008, 03:01 PM
LMAO...

Cassell is a Trojan. The Patriots are in good hands.

Damocles
09-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Too bad. They really need for him to have the football in his hands rather than all those guys. What is he doing? Juggling?

Chapdog
09-09-2008, 08:54 AM
then you obviously did not watch the play live. Morris had him pinned, then started to raise up off the ground at which point Pollard lunged out from under him.... right as Brady took a step forward. It was a freak accident.

Only a small fraction of whiny Pats fans think this was a cheap shot.

Note... in your Photo, Brady had just stepped forward.... the next frame would show brady following through.

yay yay... point is best player in the nfl was just taken down for the year and that sucks.

Topspin
09-09-2008, 09:45 AM

HAHAHAH, they are not playing the PAC10 high school defenses:clink:

Chapdog
09-09-2008, 02:22 PM
At least the redsox look to take the AL east crown again this year.. and the Celtics still have allen, Peirce, and Garnett

Also props to Matt Ryan former BC eagle .. i knew he would do great in the nfl and much better then vick for Atlanta.

Id hate to live somewhere where the local teams never win anything. Next year with brady back pats going to SB again.

BRUTALITOPS
09-09-2008, 08:23 PM
At least the redsox look to take the AL east crown again this year.. and the Celtics still have allen, Peirce, and Garnett

Also props to Matt Ryan former BC eagle .. i knew he would do great in the nfl and much better then vick for Atlanta.

Id hate to live somewhere where the local teams never win anything. Next year with brady back pats going to SB again.

dude I know, we just win everything. Imagine how much it has to suck for everyone not to be as dominant as massachusetts. Every year they just have to watch us own again and again.

FUCK THE POLICE
09-12-2008, 05:17 PM
New York Yankees: like 25 championships since 1920
Red Sox: 1 championship since 1920

O teh dominance.

Minister of Truth
09-12-2008, 07:06 PM
New York Yankees: like 25 championships since 1920
Red Sox: 1 championship since 1920

O teh dominance.They've won the World Series twice already - 2004 and 2007.