PDA

View Full Version : CEASEFIRE IS A TACTIC OF WAR FOR THE RoP

toby
07-28-2006, 09:32 AM
The Religion of Pieces use ceasefire as a tactic of war. They attack Israel again and again and again and as soon as Israel attacks back, they want a ceasefire. They reload and wait and then attack again and again and again and when Israel respondes.........ceasefire.

Care4all
07-28-2006, 10:17 AM
I don't diagree with that....but why not just "know" that... when you go to the bargaining table And work your "rules OF NEGOTIATING" at the table to reflect this and prevent the cease fire from meaning NOTHING...once again, Toby?

toby
07-28-2006, 10:26 AM
That is wishfull thinking Care, I wish it would work like that. But that is not reality. As Bolton said, how to you enforce a ceasefire on terrorist?

toby
07-28-2006, 10:27 AM
It the people were rational, there wouldn't be fighting in the first place.

Care4all
07-28-2006, 10:46 AM
It the people were rational, there wouldn't be fighting in the first place.

If the people in these regions could be free to choose how to govern themselves and build an economy that makes things better for ALL by getting a FAIR SHARE in their country's natural resources, SUCH as their country's oil assets and ALL the jobs and businesses related to it, THE HATE DRIVEN SCHOOLS AND CAMPS WOULD CEASE to exist or reduce drastically, because there would not be the conditions of abject poverty that fuels this hatred for us and israel out there right now towards us, imo.

killing as many as we can won't help the situation nor get to the root of the problem, and nip it, BEFORE it gets to the bud....

toby
07-28-2006, 10:58 AM
I thought that too Care. But the Palis had an election and elected terrorist to rule. Guess they didn't really want peace after all did they?

evince
07-28-2006, 11:41 AM
take a look at the death toll on both sides and the truth makes fits self pretty clear

toby
07-28-2006, 11:54 AM
exactly Desh, how many jews have died while eating a pizza?

evince
07-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Is this the same old toby?

Minister of Truth
10-17-2010, 10:38 PM
Is this the same old toby?

Excellent question. Damo?

Damocles
10-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Excellent question. Damo?
I can't tell. It isn't a duplicate account.