Minister of Truth
10-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Get a look at this malarchy:
http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=22065

And my poll response:
http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=22066

My thread response:
http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=22067

Anyway, its good fodder for those of you guys that left FP to use here in the forums if you guys do any severe bashing of us over here.

:pke:

Damocles
10-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Nah, we don't really harp on the existence of FP.

Damocles
10-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Fascinating...

Damocles
10-04-2006, 09:34 PM
I'd prefer if we left FP issues at FP.

BRUTALITOPS
10-04-2006, 10:07 PM
3D you are my comrade, being banned yourself without warning. We are a part of a special club. We need a handshake.

Minister of Truth
10-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Okay, cheers Grind. :clink:

LadyT
10-05-2006, 07:55 AM
"I think the Security Council is irrelevant. No offense to all the fine people involved.

After all, the only TRUE function which differentiates it from an "ignore user" list is the public alienation directly related to their votes, the fact that they must vote to make any decisions impacting the users, and the lack of flexibility that comes with choosing whomever you do not wish to see on the board. "

Adam's right and its what most of us that were on that board said from the beginning.

Speaking of which,Grind, why are you still on that board after SR publicly smeared your name and banned you for no reason?

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Let me point out another thread...

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=22070

LadyT
10-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Brent's a weirdo. I can't believe the two of them are so eager to get back on SR's board. Oh well.

But anyway, AW is completely right, the entire process of nominating someone really only serves to ridicule them publicly. But whatever. I have a board I like and I still get to keep up with friends, so I really don't give a rats a$$. But I do like the drama. Keep 'em coming folks.

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 08:15 AM
lol, the drama is fun LadyT. Especially when people have no clue what the SC talked about together, then try and bullshit people into thinking they are a victim. It was quite fun owning Brent for the troll that he is. I especially loved how he called me out then it backfired.

LadyT
10-05-2006, 08:19 AM
That was hilarious! I wonder if he'll round up an underground 2. I'd join, that fiasco was hilarious.

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Brent's a weirdo. I can't believe the two of them are so eager to get back on SR's board. Oh well.

But anyway, AW is completely right, the entire process of nominating someone really only serves to ridicule them publicly. But whatever. I have a board I like and I still get to keep up with friends, so I really don't give a rats a$$. But I do like the drama. Keep 'em coming folks.

It's not often that I agree 100% with LadyT.

Well said!

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 08:22 AM
December is coming LadyT.... people will be voting again for new council members! Get ready, the underground 2 is coming!

LadyT
10-05-2006, 08:26 AM
maybe I'll run and start some $hit up.

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Adam is 75% right. We have a bigger purpose than just banning people and labeling them trolls, but he is right on about what the troll label does. It alienates them publicly.

For instance, my first order of business was to suggest Search Engine Optimization, and now I'm voting yay on avatars. So, we do vote on extra features and improvements to the board, and whether they are worth it or not. The arguement about avatars was that they could slow down the board. But, with discussion, we were able to decide that we start with predefined avatars that don't exceed a certain size limit, so it does not slow down the board.

Everyone was on board for the Search Engine Optimization suggestion I had made. Of course, we could suggest that as regular users, but with SR at the helm, having a SC vote it in puts pressure on him to get things implemented even if he doesn't really like it. Of course, he can overrule anything he wants, he's going to need to have a good explanation or his whole idea of the SC is going to be ruined because they won't trust him to follow through.

LadyT
10-05-2006, 08:55 AM
For instance, my first order of business was to suggest Search Engine Optimization, and now I'm voting yay on avatars. So, we do vote on extra features and improvements to the board, and whether they are worth it or not. The arguement about avatars was that they could slow down the board. But, with discussion, we were able to decide that we start with predefined avatars that don't exceed a certain size limit, so it does not slow down the board.

Hmmm, here we make suggestions and if they are good Damo takes our advice.

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Yep, you're right LadyT. Damo is very open to new ideas and it seems he loves the new features. SR is running a board where he got most of his users from a broke down board called politics.com. It was very old-fashioned and basic. SR tends to like that. But, it is nice to have a SC to slap him around a little bit. I like going to both, regardless of who owns it, just because of the people that frequent it.

LadyT
10-05-2006, 10:02 AM
It's not often that I agree 100% with LadyT.

Well said!

Yeah. I think this should go down in internet history. This is the only subject we seemed to agree on. And that bo should have been AI.

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-05-2006, 10:08 AM
SR is playing a virtual reality game, and you people are his pawns. He runs an oligarchy, a one-man dictatorship, and he has recruited a handful of self-aggrandizing egomainiacs to help him dupe the rest of the players. SR is a control freak.

"Trolls" and deeming someone a "troll" are codespeak for censorship. It makes it much easier to limit and control someone's free speech, when you've ostracized them as a "troll" and created this negative perception. The very criteria one uses to define a troll, is paramount in protecting free speech, the subjective nature of how their content is perceived, is the determining factor. The Kangaroo Court deems that someone has not "contributed to the dialogue in a meaningful way" or whatever grandiose verbage you want to apply, the bottom line is, someone said something they didn't think was appropriate, and in their personal opinion, did not contribute to the dialogue. This opinionated classifying of people as "troll" and "non-troll" is nothing but blatent stiffling of freedom of speech, and punishment by public humiliation. It serves no useful purpose in open objective dialogue, it only restricts people to the confined parameters of those in charge, yeilding an inferior product, devoid of true unabashed free speech.

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 10:20 AM
LOL, tell us how you really feel Dix...and we arn't controlling his free speech. We are just allowing people to ignore it. He can say whatever he wants, whenever he wants, but people now have the ability to ignore his idiotic ass.

LadyT
10-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Yeah, but making a public spectacle of something is really personal is childish. Its like you're on the playground and all the cool kids have decided that you are a troll. Very stupid. although, I do think a council to decide features is an okay idea.

And what hell is up with Brent and Grind begging and crawling their way back onto the board anyway? Dixie did you read this????!!!!!!

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=20318&page=2

"My only reason for stating otherwise was my hate for SR and my desire to win and sabotage the Council. This, however, is in the past. I admit my error and have taken steps (including an apology to SR) to correct these mistakes.

I was just being a complete douche."

are you kidding me?

Cypress
10-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Yeah, but making a public spectacle of something is really personal is childish. Its like you're on the playground and all the cool kids have decided that you are a troll. Very stupid. although, I do think a council to decide features is an okay idea.

And what hell is up with Brent and Grind begging and crawling their way back onto the board anyway? Dixie did you read this????!!!!!!

"My only reason for stating otherwise was my hate for SR and my desire to win and sabotage the Council. This, however, is in the past. I admit my error and have taken steps (including an apology to SR) to correct these mistakes.

are you kidding me?

Whole lotta groveling going on

LadyT
10-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Whole lotta groveling going on

I see. Its actually embarassing to read. Maybe if we give SR a little time, he'll post the really embarassing U2U's for everyone to see.

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 10:45 AM
LadyT, he did originally try to come back as a troll (pimptdaddyisback) but was caught by the system and only allowed to make two posts. He's now trying to claim it wasn't him but too many variables fall into place that says it is him. That, along with defacing maineman's picture, is why I consider him a troll. He is consistent. Trolls, gets caught or fesses up, and apologizes..waits a few months... does it again. Whether or not its humiliating to him doesn't really make me cringe at my vote, but there are a few people on the SC who had a vendetta against him. There were plenty of level-headed people who didn't hold a vendetta against him that agree he is a troll. The only person who didn't vote in favor was someone who thinks the SC is stupid, possibly an underground candidate that got through.. lol.

LadyT
10-05-2006, 10:51 AM
The only person who didn't vote in favor was someone who thinks the SC is stupid, possibly an underground candidate that got through.. lol.

vive la resistance!!!!

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Speaking of features, why aren't you using the chat feature?

LadyT
10-05-2006, 10:59 AM
When I went in there no one was there. Also, I don't want to sound off any alarms at work.

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 11:01 AM
ahhhh I see.. I occasionally catch someone on there.

Damocles
10-05-2006, 11:02 AM
When I went in there no one was there. Also, I don't want to sound off any alarms at work.
Use the mute. When you go in then set your settings at work for no sound. It will have the entrance sound thereafter but no others and each time you set it, you are only setting it for the computer you were on at that time.

LadyT
10-05-2006, 11:07 AM
I'll try it at home first. Hopefully someone will actually be in there.

Damocles
10-05-2006, 11:12 AM
For those where the box doesn't show up to type, you need to turn on Javascript for it to work.

Damocles
10-05-2006, 11:13 AM
We should set a time to meet and learn about the features of the Chat.

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-05-2006, 12:00 PM

are you kidding me?

Yeah, I read it. I lost a ton of respect for Grind, kissing SR's ass like he did, to get back in good graces. Brent is no surprise, he is so needy, he'd sell his own mother for some attention, but I really thought Grind had some principles and morals.

As for the SC, Dave, you can defend what they do all you like, it's still censorship. Don't you think it has an effect on people and how/what they post, to know that they risk being hauled to the SC and castigated as a troll? I think it would at least give someone pause before expressing their true feelings, if they wanted to remain a "fine upstanding citizen" of the community, and not be labeled with the Scarlet Letter of "TROLL!"

Demonizing people because you don't like what they say, regardless of the fact that you are allowing them to say it, is still a form of censorship. You are forcing them to conform to your standards of free speech, without respecting theirs. It's the Thought Police from 1984. If someone wants to articulate a point by posting something you feel is "troll-like", why should they submit to your specifications and standards? Why should they be labeled and ostracized by the community at large, because a few people didn't like their style? In pondering these questions, I always come back around to censorship, and the unwillingness of others, to give people the freedom to post what they want and how they want.

You could hold a rally for anti-war pundits to speak at, and when they arrived, the scene would look like a circus carnival, and you could inform them that they have the right to get up there and say whatever they want... free speech... just put on this clown costume first. Is that Freedom of Speech? Or is that hiding behind freedom of speech and using demonetization and ostracizing to diminish the message, therefore, stifling Freedom of Speech?

It seems to me, you have the same scenario at FP. You are perfectly welcome to post anything you wish... it's just that, we might label you a "troll" and relegate your credibility to nothingness here... but, go ahead, speak freely! What a fucking JOKE!

Here, we have an "ignore user" option, we can use it at our own personal discretion. No one is labeled, no one is subjugated to conform to SR's dictatorial rules, no one has to define their ideology, no one has to obey the masters or risk being ostracized and humiliated publicly. And no one has to rely on a select group of 'greater minds' to determine whether someone is worthy of us listening to. We are all grown ups, big enough to make our own minds up, and we don't need a babysitter to tell us who we can ignore.

We have true Freedom of Speech, and just as it should be in the real world, we have the option to listen or tune it out. What SR has constructed, is a hideous and cumbersome system of control and domination, apparently for his own sick amusement. Of course, a lot of you have bought into the whole thing, and are too stupid to realize what is going on, but that's okay, SR likes you!

DigitalDave
10-05-2006, 12:23 PM
LOL, It's like making someone available on basic cable, but you have the choice to block rated content. Unfortunatly, that isn't the best system, but don't piss in my wheaties because its the way it works over there. You're wasting your time.

I would prefer the ability to select the channels you block on a more personal level. Never said I was against it.

"You could hold a rally for anti-war pundits to speak at, and when they arrived, the scene would look like a circus carnival, and you could inform them that they have the right to get up there and say whatever they want... free speech... just put on this clown costume first. Is that Freedom of Speech? Or is that hiding behind freedom of speech and using demonetization and ostracizing to diminish the message, therefore, stifling Freedom of Speech?"

No, he doesn't have to where a clown outfit. He can come dressed as he pleases. But when he comes dressed in his Nazi paraphanelia we handout earplugs.

LadyT
10-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I read it. I lost a ton of respect for Grind, kissing SR's $%@ like he did, to get back in good graces. Brent is no surprise, he is so needy, he'd sell his own mother for some attention, but I really thought Grind had some principles and morals.

I know!!!!!! Mr. "I don't care about anyone but myself".
He didn't waste anytime. Kids these days. No resolve. He posts their private messages and they go apologizing and graveling. Unreal.

BRUTALITOPS
10-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Fuck you dixie, I didn't kiss sr's ass at all. He asked me to apologize and I didn't. Brent did. He said the past is the past and I said yes. That was all. I didn't fucking do ANYTHING else.

BRUTALITOPS
10-05-2006, 09:34 PM
"I think the Security Council is irrelevant. No offense to all the fine people involved.

After all, the only TRUE function which differentiates it from an "ignore user" list is the public alienation directly related to their votes, the fact that they must vote to make any decisions impacting the users, and the lack of flexibility that comes with choosing whomever you do not wish to see on the board. "

Adam's right and its what most of us that were on that board said from the beginning.

Speaking of which,Grind, why are you still on that board after SR publicly smeared your name and banned you for no reason?

I post sparingly. Why do you apparently continue to read the board after I was banned for no reason?

BRUTALITOPS
10-05-2006, 09:37 PM

are you kidding me?

It was pathetic, I called brent a pussy for that. Do NOT lump me in with pussy brent.

BRUTALITOPS
10-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Again I never apologized you fucking loser tiana.

You guys still don't get it, I am not on a crusade, it's a messageboard. I will post where I want as long as there is good discussion. I don't give a fuck who is at the helm.

BRUTALITOPS
10-05-2006, 09:46 PM
I never ONCE asked sr to let me back. He did that on his own.

Damocles
10-05-2006, 09:47 PM
We get it, you didn't apologize and you didn't ask to go back.

BRUTALITOPS
10-05-2006, 09:54 PM
dixie is such a fuckwad sometimes I am sorry I can't help it.

Damocles
10-05-2006, 09:59 PM
lol. Just giving you crap man.

BRUTALITOPS
10-05-2006, 11:19 PM
besides now people like midcan and others are looking at what just happened to brent and also starting to question what's going on over there. That wouldn't have happened without him returning.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 05:36 AM
Again I never apologized you fucking loser tiana.
You guys still don't get it, I am not on a crusade, it's a messageboard. I will post where I want as long as there is good discussion. I don't give a fuck who is at the helm.

So, did you actually piss your pants from excitement of being back on his board or did you bust a nut instead?

While I don't remember an apology per se, I could have sworn you were kissing his ass too however when I went to find the thread I skimmed through, I see that I too have been banned :cof1: Evidently SR is reading this board too!!!!

"Database connection error!
A connection to the Database could not be established.
Please check your username, password, database name and host.
Also make sure config.php is rightly configured!"

Care4all
10-06-2006, 05:43 AM
So, did you actually piss your pants from excitement of being back on his board or did you bust a nut instead?

While I don't remember an apology per se, I could have sworn you were kissing his ass too however when I went to find the thread I skimmed through, I see that I too have been banned :cof1: Evidently SR is reading this board too!!!!

if you've been banned then i have been too....cuz i get the same message!

the site could be down...

Damocles
10-06-2006, 06:08 AM
I was able to get right in....

uscitizen
10-06-2006, 06:10 AM
My take on this thread and the situation is a political board run by politicians ;)

LadyT
10-06-2006, 06:32 AM
I spoke too soon. Guess I'm not banned then. My bad.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 07:12 AM

no tiana, I did not kiss his ass. He messaged me here asking me if the past was the past,... I agreed and we put shit behind us. I didn't apologize, I didn't kiss his ass. I outright told him I didn't think I did anything wrong. Stop assuming facts not yet in evidence.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 07:13 AM
Brent pussified himself, I didn't.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 07:39 AM
no tiana, I did not kiss his as$...Stop assuming facts not yet in evidence.

ahem.........

"hey sr how about doing official grind points now? I'll give you some... I think you are at negative 9 billion or something but perhaps I can throw some your way if you play your cards right :p "

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=21693#pid497694

Grind and SR, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G :kiss2:

I don't know how they do it in Mass, but in Jersey, this makes you a bonafide as$ kisser. :mun:

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 07:43 AM
it was me joking around and trying to make light of the situation. I never asked to be let back, he did that on his own.. He asked me to apologize, I didn't. I said I didn't do anything wrong, and I still feel that way.

But jesus christ, it's been months now... I am not angry or mad, I don't have a vendetta. I am not protesting the evil sr... It's not a big issue.

And this is by far still my main site.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 07:43 AM
And dixie is just a god damn moron who I am sorry to have associated myself with.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 07:53 AM
Hey Grind, you've got a little smudge on the top of your lip you may want to take care of......:p

TRGLDTE
10-06-2006, 07:55 AM
LOL, tell us how you really feel Dix...and we arn't controlling his free speech. We are just allowing people to ignore it. He can say whatever he wants, whenever he wants, but people now have the ability to ignore his idiotic ass. Why are you guys dragging your FP drama over here? Fuck you for interfering with my free speech here by clogging the boards with FP shit. Take the drama back to FP and leave it there.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 08:00 AM
lady in all seriousness... if that's the worst you can find from me I say I am in good shape, especially when you look at the shit brent said. I am not sorry for anything I did but I have no problem with being on good terms with sr. I still think he is a huge moron when it comes to his ideas for his site and I've shown him up on more than one occassion. But I think you are a huge moron to in a lot of ways and I still like talking to you.

The bottom line is I never asked to be let back, he let me back. I'm trying to just move on, I'm not going to pretend to be mad when I am not. I can go to different messageboards and talk with people and joke around, I don't care.. it's not an issue for me.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 08:01 AM
and I am damn near sure when you were saying about alllll the ass kissing I did, that one comment wasn't in your head. You probably ASSUMED i said tons of stuff, but I didn't. That's the worst you have on me right there. And I don't really think it's asskissing because I was just joking around having a good time. Grind points don't even exist anymore.

DigitalDave
10-06-2006, 08:04 AM
Why are you guys dragging your FP drama over here? Fuck you for interfering with my free speech here by clogging the boards with FP shit. Take the drama back to FP and leave it there.

LOL, don't quote me pissy pants. I'm not the one who started the thread. BTW.. over at FullPolitics..... I stuck a flute in.... oh nevermind! :gives:

DigitalDave
10-06-2006, 08:06 AM
and I am damn near sure when you were saying about alllll the ass kissing I did, that one comment wasn't in your head. You probably ASSUMED i said tons of stuff, but I didn't. That's the worst you have on me right there. And I don't really think it's asskissing because I was just joking around having a good time. Grind points don't even exist anymore.

Grind, you are now officially one of SR's sheep! Baaa Sheep Baa!

Damocles
10-06-2006, 08:06 AM
:wanna:

uscitizen
10-06-2006, 08:10 AM
So Grind does not support terrorism or hate America ? ;)

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 08:10 AM
I still think the SC is retarded, dave, I still think sr is retarded when it comes to any site issue. And he is a major ego-maniac.

With that said, I am not going to address this issue anymore, god I hate people.

TRGLDTE
10-06-2006, 08:12 AM
LOL, don't quote me pissy pants. I'm not the one who started the thread. BTW.. over at FullPolitics..... I stuck a flute in.... oh nevermind! :gives: Threedee did start the thread and made one post after that. Since then the two drivers of this conversation have been Grind, whining about how he's not a kiss ass, and you.

Enough already - (to quote Roberto Duran ) "No mas! No mas!":321:

DigitalDave
10-06-2006, 08:17 AM
It's ok Grind. I don't take anything as serious as you or Dixie. I didn't think it was the best of ideas, but it's his site, so I really don't care what he does. But, for some people who took it way too serious, it was there life over there. They got all their attention there and once something didn't go there way they through a fit. I'm just trying to make the best of the situation and do something constructive with whats given. I really don't care if I get voted out of the SC or if people think im dumb for labeling Brent a troll. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade....

DigitalDave
10-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Threedee did start the thread and made one post after that. Since then the two drivers of this conversation have been Grind, whining about how he's not a kiss ass, and you.

Enough already - (to quote Roberto Duran ) "No mas! No mas!":321:

Bumpity bump bump! :pke:

uscitizen
10-06-2006, 08:20 AM
I still think the SC is retarded, dave, I still think sr is retarded when it comes to any site issue. And he is a major ego-maniac.

With that said, I am not going to address this issue anymore, god I hate people.

Ummm, you are a people too.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 08:24 AM
lol uscitizen surely you should have realized by now I consider myself above people 0_0

Demigod at least.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 08:26 AM
It's ok Grind. I don't take anything as serious as you or Dixie. .

Again I have said this publically and privately on numerous occassions, contrary to what retard dixie will say, I never had a problem with the SC other than thinking it was a dumb idea. Yes we tried to fuck with it, but from my perspective it was just for fun.

uscitizen
10-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Grind,
Oh I realize what you project, but that is not the fact of the matter now is it ?
I think people in gneral suck too, but I realize I am one of them and am flawed as well.
I just do the best I can with what I have to work with.

DigitalDave
10-06-2006, 08:32 AM
I know you wern't near as serious as he was. But even if for fun, you took the changes somewhat serious in an entertaining light, like a video game you are way to into, and people start 'clans'. I think Dixie was ruining the fun for you though and Brent is all about himself and enjoys fucking with people online. He fucked with both you and Dixie for his own amusement.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 08:32 AM
yeah you are definately flawed. I'm perfect I should be king of the world.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 08:35 AM
dave that is a pretty decent analysis, I could give you that.

Dixie majorly ruined the fun because he was talking about how sr thought he owned people, and how he wasn't property. In true braveheart style dixie shouted "Freeeeeeeeeeeeedddooooom" and ran off into the sunset.

Damocles
10-06-2006, 08:36 AM

Dixie majorly ruined the fun because he was talking about how sr thought he owned people, and how he wasn't property. In true braveheart style dixie shouted "Freeeeeeeeeeeeedddooooom" and ran off into the sunset.
Did he moon him first at least?

DigitalDave
10-06-2006, 08:36 AM
yeah you are definately flawed. I'm perfect I should be king of the world.

:eek:

You gotta knock SR of his podium first Grind.. lol

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 08:38 AM
funny ;)

DigitalDave
10-06-2006, 08:42 AM

LOL! And I have to admit, the corniest thing I have ever seen was Dixie's Political Board Fantasy Football. When i saw that i just shook my head...

LadyT
10-06-2006, 09:05 AM

you've done your share of groveling over here to be let back in. I just think its hilarous. But please, do go on. Are you going to join the SC next quarter? Really make a difference in the world of trolldom? Just think of you and SR, hand and in, fighting message board injustice like the heros you are. You're already making a difference ya know......like you said, Midcan is already questioning things. Pretty soon, you'll wipe out AIDS

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-06-2006, 09:51 AM
you've done your share of groveling over here to be let back in. I just think its hilarous. But please, do go on. Are you going to join the SC next quarter? Really make a difference in the world of trolldom? Just think of you and SR, hand and in, fighting message board injustice like the heros you are. You're already making a difference ya know......like you said, Midcan is already questioning things. Pretty soon, you'll wipe out AIDS

LOLOLOLOL!

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-06-2006, 10:02 AM
For the record, this mythical perception Grind wants to make about me being "more serious" than him, stems from the fact that he wasn't the vocal one of the group, I was. During the "coup" I constantly posted about "the cause" on the board, and I did so in my typical dramatic, over-the-top way. This was not because I was any more serious than Grind, I just wanted to scare the shit out of SR, and it worked, he started banning people without cause. Face it, you don't garner a lot of support for something, by saying... come join us, we're just joking around! I was attempting to recruit votes, as was the plan, and in doing so, it gave the perception that this was of some monumental importance to me. That's the job of a good salesman, isn't it?

Now that the dust has settled, Grind wants to exploit that aspect of what happened, and pretend that he was never really serious, and I was taking it too far, or whatever. We all participated, we were all involved, we were all serious, we all had our own individual motives. Why Grind feels the need to slobber all over himself appologizing for that, I have no idea, I guess he just needs to be liked. For me, I don't give a shit about being liked. I certainly wouldn't throw my friends under the bus, just so a bunch of retards would like me. Beyond that, I think my conscious wouldn't allow me to like myself, if I acted the way Grind has.

But hey... whatever cranks his tractor, I guess.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 10:30 AM
bump

Cypress
10-06-2006, 10:46 AM
For the record, this mythical perception Grind wants to make about me being "more serious" than him, stems from the fact that he wasn't the vocal one of the group, I was. During the "coup" I constantly posted about "the cause" on the board, and I did so in my typical dramatic, over-the-top way. This was not because I was any more serious than Grind, I just wanted to scare the shit out of SR, and it worked, he started banning people without cause. Face it, you don't garner a lot of support for something, by saying... come join us, we're just joking around! I was attempting to recruit votes, as was the plan, and in doing so, it gave the perception that this was of some monumental importance to me. That's the job of a good salesman, isn't it?

Now that the dust has settled, Grind wants to exploit that aspect of what happened, and pretend that he was never really serious, and I was taking it too far, or whatever. We all participated, we were all involved, we were all serious, we all had our own individual motives. Why Grind feels the need to slobber all over himself appologizing for that, I have no idea, I guess he just needs to be liked. For me, I don't give a shit about being liked. I certainly wouldn't throw my friends under the bus, just so a bunch of retards would like me. Beyond that, I think my conscious wouldn't allow me to like myself, if I acted the way Grind has.

But hey... whatever cranks his tractor, I guess.

Let it go, man.

You guys are acting like a bunch of gossipy high school girls.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Hey, its Friday! Time to let your hair down.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 11:05 AM
dixie is just ashamed that he is such a tool. Yes I participated but like diving said, it was a game to me. For dixie it was life and death.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 11:06 AM

I think the sc is stupid and no I wont participate. I don't even post much over there... this is my main place, I just stop over there when I am bored. I probably have made no more than ten posts (if even) since I was unbanned. Get over it. let it go. I'm done with it, you should be too.

Dixie - In Memoriam
10-06-2006, 11:12 AM
dixie is just ashamed that he is such a tool. Yes I participated but like diving said, it was a game to me. For dixie it was life and death.

Yeah, it's life or death for me, that's why I can't shut up about it and move on with my life! That's why I am basically trashing you and Tiana, while portraying myself as an innocent angel who did nothing wrong! That's why I lost all self-respect and went crawling back to SR with my hat in hand, apologizing for my actions! That's why I am so desperate to get unbanned, that I post endless threads and polls about it.... oh, wait... I'm not banned!

LadyT
10-06-2006, 11:16 AM
kudos to 3D and DD, this thread is starting to deliver.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 11:20 AM
I think the sc is stupid and no I wont participate.

No? I hear there's an underground 2 emerging and they were planning on drafting you as their leader. Seeing as how your re-emergence has made such a profound impact on the board, I think you answer the call and run.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 11:22 AM
I am not trashing you dixie, I just don't like you deciding what I was all about. You are mad and making an issue that I went back to a messageboard. WHO GIVES A FUCK? I kept telling you over these months I had no "principle" ... you are feeling like I violated some non-existent code of ethics. They are JUST messageboards dixie. They are for fun. When I log on I like to have fun, I like some of the people over there and it still entertains me.

And for the billionth fucking time I never apologized you dolt.

yes I made a poll because I was curious. that was all.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 11:28 AM
You made a poll, because you hadn't dropped it yet. It was still on your mind, eating away you like a flesh eating disease that invaded your brain.

I have noticed that you have been in better spirits these days Grind. I see now, that you've just been over come with joy at being able to post on FP.com again, that you just haven't been able to subdue your excitement. I'm glad to see you're finally happy.

Damocles
10-06-2006, 11:29 AM
and again.. ;)

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Do I look very happy today tiana? :) I just trashed klaatu and immie 0_0

Quit trying to get under my skin. I like talking to people online, I am not going to stay away from people I like because of some phantom principle. Deal.

maineman
10-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Yeah, it's life or death for me, that's why I can't shut up about it and move on with my life! That's why I am basically trashing you and Tiana, while portraying myself as an innocent angel who did nothing wrong! That's why I lost all self-respect and went crawling back to SR with my hat in hand, apologizing for my actions! That's why I am so desperate to get unbanned, that I post endless threads and polls about it.... oh, wait... I'm not banned!

why did you feel compelled to post your made up fictional numbers in your "How many people are on the different sites" stupid ass game, if this meant nothing to you?

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 11:51 AM
lol maineman :)

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 11:52 AM
see dixie doesn't get it, he is the one still holding a grudge against sr... I get over our past history and somehow I am the one clinging to something . . dixie is a very disturbed individual.

Connecticut Stud
10-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Fuck you dixie, I didn't kiss sr's ass at all. He asked me to apologize and I didn't. Brent did. He said the past is the past and I said yes. That was all. I didn't fucking do ANYTHING else.

hey look ma its grind and brent!!!

Grind Brent
:igive: :whiteflag:

you guys sure your not gay?? you puss out more than i ever would... furthermoree what a bunch of hypocrits to try to sabatogue his site, say you hate him then beg for him to let you back...

do you stand for anything?? LOL.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 11:56 AM
why did you feel compelled to post your made up fictional numbers in your "How many people are on the different sites" stupid ass game, if this meant nothing to you?

Conservatives aren't good at math. Klaatu was making up numbers the other day too. Conservatives also support child predators en masse.

Damocles
10-06-2006, 11:57 AM
??

Blackflag
10-06-2006, 11:58 AM
I have no beef with fp.com in general. I post to both sites but rarely these days. SR really is a total retard though. What kind of jackass trolls his own website?

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 11:58 AM
I never begged, and you know this, he let me in on his own accord. Sorry your trolling wont work on me robdawg. what do you expect me to stand for? messageboard principles? please. move on.

Cypress
10-06-2006, 12:00 PM
-Originally Posted by Dixie
Yeah, it's life or death for me, that's why I can't shut up about it and move on with my life! ......snip... That's why I am so desperate to get unbanned, that I post endless threads and polls about it.... oh, wait... I'm not banned!

-Maineman: "why did you feel compelled to post your made up fictional numbers in your "How many people are on the different sites" stupid ass game, if this meant nothing to you?"

ROTF-time!

I was wondering the same thing. If anybody here is obsessed with FP.com versus JPP.com, it's Dixie, with his fake made up numbers, and games about how many people are posting at each site

Connecticut Stud
10-06-2006, 12:00 PM
all im saying is you shouldn't kiss @ss of people you don't like.... JMO

im suprised you did that... Brent not so much, but you i thought you were your own man... i guess not.

Damocles
10-06-2006, 12:02 PM

im suprised you did that... Brent not so much, but you i thought you were your own man... i guess not.
Somebody else picks up the stick...

:corn:

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 12:03 PM

Well a) I maintain i didn't kiss any ass, I flat out told him point blank that I don't regret what I did.

Secondly, yes I don't really like sr but I don't really like a lot of people. I can still ignore it though. I'm not at fullpolitics for sr, I am there for other people.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Brent full blown apologized, called himself a douchebag, said he regretted what he did.

I said I was not going to apologize, said I didn't regret what I did, have barely posted there...but jokingly said I was going to give sr grind points and that's where all this is stemming from?

puh-leeeeez

LadyT
10-06-2006, 12:06 PM
do you stand for anything?? LOL.

evidently not Rob. Grind didn't hesitate to be at SR's service. grind really is sensitive. Who knew his feelings would be that hurt and that getting back on SRs board would give him so much joy.

uscitizen
10-06-2006, 12:07 PM
And the stick does a lateral pass off.

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 12:07 PM
quit trolling ladyt, bonita chica, you've got nothing.

ta,

- Grind

uscitizen
10-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Thought you wanted to kiss her butt ?
I pick up stick for one quick jab.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Brent full blown apologized, called himself a douchebag, said he regretted what he did.

I said I was not going to apologize, said I didn't regret what I did, have barely posted there...but jokingly said I was going to give sr grind points and that's where all this is stemming from?

puh-leeeeez

I used to think Grind points meant something. Now I'll have to rethink the entire institution. You definitely lost cool points.

What's really funny is how you are riffing on Dixie. You'll probably be kissing his as$ sometime too.

Grind two weeks from now: "Dixie's my best friend"

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Well geez she's a girl, come on . .

BRUTALITOPS
10-06-2006, 12:14 PM
dixie and I have had grudging problems for sometime now, they just recently exploded. Give it up tiana it's not working.

LadyT
10-06-2006, 12:29 PM
as$ kisser.

Connecticut Stud
10-06-2006, 01:18 PM
i think grind likes to create drama.
:cheer: :cheer:

LadyT
10-06-2006, 01:31 PM
i think grind likes to create drama.
:cheer: :cheer:

yeah. He's drama queen. Unlike me :rolleyes:

TRGLDTE
10-11-2006, 11:29 AM
What is it with gay guys and drama? Is it my misperception or what?

uscitizen
10-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Nope Trog as a general rule you are right on.