PDA

View Full Version : I'm being watched

FUCK THE POLICE
08-20-2008, 10:08 PM
The Illuminati/International Elite is after me. I know too much. This may be my last message to you guys, because I will soon be taken to the Government Dissenters Execution Station (GDES). I love you.

Hermes Thoth
08-21-2008, 04:50 AM
The Illuminati/International Elite is after me. I know too much. This may be my last message to you guys, because I will soon be taken to the Government Dissenters Execution Station (GDES). I love you.

I don't know why you'd be worried. You disseminate their idiotic propaganda without hesitation. They're happy with you.

Cancel3
08-21-2008, 05:21 AM

You fought the good fight, WM. You will be remembered at secret meetings everywhere.

After the revolution we will stop calling them "Teddybears" (Teddy Roosevelt was a fascist, traitor, hybrid-reptilian scum), and start calling them WM Bears.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-21-2008, 06:25 AM
You fought the good fight, WM. You will be remembered at secret meetings everywhere.

After the revolution we will stop calling them "Teddybears" (Teddy Roosevelt was a fascist, traitor, hybrid-reptilian scum), and start calling them WM Bears.

LOL. I almost spewed my coffee at that one. :cof1:

Damocles
08-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Is that another place named in government speak?

Like "NAFTA" isn't really "Free Trade", so this place is unlikely to be what you think it is.

Cancel3
08-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Is that another place named in government speak?

Like "NAFTA" isn't really "Free Trade", so this place is unlikely to be what you think it is.

Intelligence sources tell us that the GDES does not actively execute people. But they do force them to live on a diet of airline food and bottled tapwater from Cleveland. They also force them to attempt to memorize the entire federal tax code. Most GDES prisoners commit suicide with a few months of their incarcaration.

It is not sure whether the idiocy of the tax code, the boredom of rote memorization, or the airline food finally pushes them over the edge.