PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre is a Jet!

Minister of Truth
08-09-2008, 12:17 AM
If he stays around for two more years he can play against Green Bay!!! Ackward moment?

...When you're a Jet...

Cancel3
08-09-2008, 12:37 AM
When you're a Jet,
You're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Jet,
If the spit hits the fan,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

Timshel
08-09-2008, 08:44 AM
I don't see why he went to the Jets. I think he let Green Bay talk him into a stupid move. The Jets can't compete with Favre. He might have had a chance with the Bucs.

It would have been cool to see him as a Buc with the rivalry we had with the Pack, him and Sapp. But I don't know that it would have been the best move for us.

Favre is a great qb but he regularly throws away games by trying to do too much. He needs a team around him, maybe even more than most qbs, to keep him from forcing passes.

Topspin
08-09-2008, 12:53 PM
the jets have gotten some studs in the offseason and will be 100x better with farve. I'm glad he didn't go to the bucs. Don't want him whuppin my saints twice a year.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-10-2008, 08:24 AM
The only thing I wish is that people down here would shut the fuck up about him. Congratu-fucking-lations! You were born with one hundred miles of a famous football player!

Minister of Truth
08-10-2008, 03:27 PM
The only thing I wish is that people down here would shut the fuck up about him. Congratu-fucking-lations! You were born with one hundred miles of a famous football player!I went to the same high school as Glendon Rusch (Mets pitcher). Where's my congradu-fucking-lations?!!?

Cancel3
08-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Congradu-fucking-lations!

:party:

Chapdog
08-11-2008, 07:59 AM
he will go down with injury week 2. No offense to Farve but it will be karma as a result of Manginhole being a snake.

Minister of Truth
08-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Congradu-fucking-lations!

:party:LOL Thanx! :clink: