PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann/Hannity - What's the Difference?

Beefy
08-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Someone tell me the difference between the two, besides the viewpoint. They are both, overwhelmingly dishonest partisan hacks. Prove me wrong.

Idiots.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Someone tell me the difference between the two, besides the viewpoint. They are both, overwhelmingly dishonest partisan hacks. Prove me wrong.

Idiots.

Olberman is a liberal so he's better. The root word of "Liberal" is "Multiple-orgasms", and you just can't disagree with that.

cawacko
08-02-2008, 01:00 AM

Idiots.

HaHa, the difference is Olbermann is like Michael Savage. They will probably have a heart attack live on the air and die. The public will love when it happens. Hannity will die because he sucks. He won't get the public flameout like the other two.

Mott the Hoople
08-02-2008, 05:19 AM
Well they both may be partisan hacks but Olberman has at least one thing going for him, he knows something about sports.

Hannity on the other hand has two major strikes. #1. He's the poster child for pompous assess and #2 he has to be, by far and away, the dumbest TV personality in recorded history.

Cancel11
08-02-2008, 11:03 AM

Idiots.

I'm not familiar with Olbermann, but Hannity is a partisan hack for sure.

Epicurus
08-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Olberman is like the left's O'Reilly, I've said it for years.

Onceler
08-02-2008, 12:17 PM
I get pissed off when I watch Hannity or O'Reilly.

I don't get pissed off when I watch Olbermann.

It doesn't have anything to do with my political leanings. Really.

ib1yysguy
08-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Olberman has a sense of humor.

tinfoil
08-02-2008, 12:29 PM
I get pissed off when I watch Hannity or O'Reilly.

I don't get pissed off when I watch Olbermann.

lol OK

FUCK THE POLICE
08-02-2008, 12:33 PM
It is kind of sad that anyone in our congress nowadays is either a Limbaugh, an O'Reilly, an Olbermann, or a southern racist (which is a pretty bipartisan group of people). Which gives credence to my idea of taking suffrage away from stupid people.

ib1yysguy
08-02-2008, 01:39 PM
It is kind of sad that anyone in our congress nowadays is either a Limbaugh, an O'Reilly, an Olbermann, or a southern racist (which is a pretty bipartisan group of people). Which gives credence to my idea of taking suffrage away from stupid people.

That was my idea. Your idea was to eject them from the union.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-02-2008, 01:41 PM
That was my idea. Your idea was to eject them from the union.

While stupid people are unfortunately concentrated in rural areas, they appear in metros too from time to time. It'd be best just to send them to Mexico, but I'm alright with just taking away their voting privileges.

Cancel11
08-02-2008, 01:42 PM

I believe you. It has to do with the fact that you're an asshole. :)

Epicurus
08-02-2008, 02:07 PM
lol OK

Ha you beat me to it.

Topspin
08-02-2008, 07:24 PM
oncelor burn

uscitizen
08-02-2008, 08:13 PM
To my way of thinking people have to be stupid to live in urban areas.
They love having all the details of their lives regulated and unless in a pack are terrified.
Cannot produce their own food and route most of their income towards enriching those in the next caste up the ladder.

Onceler
08-02-2008, 08:29 PM
oncelor burn

Actually, I set up a burn for really dumb, feminine people. A really bad burn.

Guess who fell for it?

FUCK THE POLICE
08-02-2008, 11:10 PM
To my way of thinking people have to be stupid to live in urban areas.
They love having all the details of their lives regulated and unless in a pack are terrified.
Cannot produce their own food and route most of their income towards enriching those in the next caste up the ladder.

US, most of rural America is also like that. I don't know many people who farm. Technically I could build one if I totally needed to though in my yard, whilst a person in the big city would be restricted to their windowsill plants.

Beefy
08-03-2008, 12:33 AM
Actually, I set up a burn for really dumb, feminine people. A really bad burn.

Guess who fell for it?

Actually, you were sarcastic, and they didn't pick up your sarcasm.

I don't think you were setting up a burn at all.

Cypress
08-03-2008, 08:18 AM

Idiots.

Olberman gets pissed off about warrantless wiretapping of american citizens, torture, lying us into war, and war profiteering.

O'Reilly gets pissed of about Wars on Christmas, gay marriage, and super bowl wardrobe malfunctions.

Big difference, for me anyway.