PDA

View Full Version : Keep Marion Jones in Prison

LadyT
07-24-2008, 11:16 AM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/148527/page/1

What a sanctimonious a-hole. If he thinks she should stay in prison, let him foot the bill. The entire steroid which hunt is just an embarassment.

Topspin
07-24-2008, 11:24 AM
yeah keep the 700,000 kids in jail for a couple J's too.
Meanwhile I watch this MSNBC special where a guy who admited to murdering a high school classmate got 6 yrs and served 2.5 wtf.
We go Ghestapo on mistameanors and let murders off with a slap on the wrist.
Barack must end this right wing morality shit fantisy they have spun.

uscitizen
07-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah right obama will end decades of this ?

You will be dissapointed.

Topspin
07-24-2008, 04:47 PM
He's selling out the anti-war groups so I bet your correct.

uscitizen
07-24-2008, 05:01 PM
?Obama will be damned lucky to make any positive headway on the war, energy problems and the economy during the next 4 years.

Topspin
07-24-2008, 05:17 PM
how do you manage to stay so optimistic.

uscitizen
07-24-2008, 05:45 PM
I keeps me with reallistic expectations, as opposed to checking to see if parking lots are full. And claiming economic growth from govt spending and paying more for less.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-24-2008, 09:32 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/148527/page/1

What a sanctimonious a-hole. If he thinks she should stay in prison, let him foot the bill. The entire steroid which hunt is just an embarassment.

The first time I read this, I somehow read this completely wrong, and I was completely confused. I thought you were asking for her to stay in prison, and i was like, shit, she cheated, but it's not that big a deal.

But you seem to agree with me. We've become too much of a prison society. The guy needs to cool the fuck down. If Bush commuted her sentence it would be one of the high points of his presidency.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-24-2008, 09:34 PM
yeah keep the 700,000 kids in jail for a couple J's too.
Meanwhile I watch this MSNBC special where a guy who admited to murdering a high school classmate got 6 yrs and served 2.5 wtf.
We go Ghestapo on mistameanors and let murders off with a slap on the wrist.

I assure you, it's not common at all. He was probably convicted of manslaughter, not murder, or was sentenced as a juvenille... which would be pretty rare under the modern legal system where 6 year olds can be charged as adults.