PDA

View Full Version : CAT FIGHT!!!

Mott the Hoople
07-21-2008, 10:25 AM
I just saw the Danika Patrick vs. Milka Duno spat on youtube.

Apparently Princess Patrick couldn't get around the Latina bombshell's big rear end in practice and confronted Milka in her pit. She didn't get off to a good start when she asked Duno "Do you know what you're doing out there?"...and Duno went off on her like a Venezuelian bottle rocket! LOL

Milka threw a towel in Danika's face and told her to leave. Duno said "You just want a show, you leave now, you go, you're not welcome here."

Can't blame Duno, knowing Patricks penchent for being a drama princess going to Duno's pit lane to "talk to her" was probably poor judgement. To start the conversation with a smart ass comment like "Do you know what you're doing out there?" was purposefully trying to start a fight.

She's lucky, if she'd been a man and tried that she'd of probably got knocked on her ass.

Though it was unprofessional of Duno to lose her temper like that, I can't say I blame her. It would have pissed me off too.

uscitizen
07-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah it is not like the guys don't have their catfights too.
NASCAR....

Mott the Hoople
07-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah it is not like the guys don't have their catfights too.
NASCAR....

Yea but who wants to watch a couple of corporate red-necks fight?

uscitizen
07-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Yea but who wants to watch a couple of corporate red-necks fight?

Heck that is the best part of NASCAR!

Watching the jerks throw tantrums.

Mott the Hoople
07-24-2008, 05:35 AM
Heck that is the best part of NASCAR!

Watching the jerks throw tantrums.

You mean it used to be. Their drivers are now some of the slickest pitch men in the business.