PDA

View Full Version : Aliens, Astral Projection, Alter Dimensions, ...The Unkown!

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-20-2008, 11:29 AM
I wanted to begin a thread of discussion on this broad-ranging topic, to get an idea of what others think regarding these phenomenon. It seems there is some pretty remarkable evidence to suggest something is going on that we don't fully understand just yet. Take for instance, the Bermuda Triangle, as well as the amazingly coincidental Devil's Triangle on the other side of the planet. The shape of a Pyramid is triangular as well, and Pyramids have long been a mystery to mankind. There is said to be much power in Crystals, which are also Pyramid shaped. What does it all mean? Do we really know all there is to know?

Humans are incredibly arrogant about knowledge and understanding, it is probably one of our greatest weaknesses and flaws as humans. We often assume that what we know, is all there is to know. Rational thinking requires us to throw out what we can not prove or substantiate within the confines of our "known" knowledge. Things we can't explain or justify within this limited understanding, we dismiss as nonsense or kookiness. But is there a greater knowledge and understanding we don't quite possess yet? Some other realm of existence or plane of dimension we only catch a glimpse of now and then?

I think humans are by far, the most intellectually advanced species on the planet, and I think there must be some explanation for this, other than the evolution theories. When you step back from your prejudices and preconceptions of religious/spiritual belief, and examine the fundamental message, it seems to be that, we were bestowed the unique and special human attributes as stewards of the planet. We are able to have complex thoughts and figure shit out because something created us to work like that. I bring this up, not to argue a religious faith issue, but to argue in favor of the unknown. What IF humans are the result of some 'experiment' in another dimension? What if we have multiple dimensions, and the one which we all arrogantly live in and understand as humans, is just one of them?

:cof1:

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 12:09 PM
I wanted to begin a thread of discussion on this broad-ranging topic, to get an idea of what others think regarding these phenomenon. It seems there is some pretty remarkable evidence to suggest something is going on that we don't fully understand just yet. Take for instance, the Bermuda Triangle, as well as the amazingly coincidental Devil's Triangle on the other side of the planet. The shape of a Pyramid is triangular as well, and Pyramids have long been a mystery to mankind. There is said to be much power in Crystals, which are also Pyramid shaped. What does it all mean? Do we really know all there is to know?

Humans are incredibly arrogant about knowledge and understanding, it is probably one of our greatest weaknesses and flaws as humans. We often assume that what we know, is all there is to know. Rational thinking requires us to throw out what we can not prove or substantiate within the confines of our "known" knowledge. Things we can't explain or justify within this limited understanding, we dismiss as nonsense or kookiness. But is there a greater knowledge and understanding we don't quite possess yet? Some other realm of existence or plane of dimension we only catch a glimpse of now and then?

I think humans are by far, the most intellectually advanced species on the planet, and I think there must be some explanation for this, other than the evolution theories. When you step back from your prejudices and preconceptions of religious/spiritual belief, and examine the fundamental message, it seems to be that, we were bestowed the unique and special human attributes as stewards of the planet. We are able to have complex thoughts and figure shit out because something created us to work like that. I bring this up, not to argue a religious faith issue, but to argue in favor of the unknown. What IF humans are the result of some 'experiment' in another dimension? What if we have multiple dimensions, and the one which we all arrogantly live in and understand as humans, is just one of them?

I agree that there are some unexplainable things in our universe.

If you do not believe in any god, then the existence of extra-terrestrial life forms is not outrageous. If you do believe in god, its pretty farfetched that we are the best he could do.

But the bermuda triangle isn't one of the things that boggle our minds. Most of the disappearances can be easily explained. And the fact that there have been more planes and boats lost there is more of a testiment to the volume of traffic than to any supernatural events.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-20-2008, 12:25 PM
But the bermuda triangle isn't one of the things that boggle our minds. Most of the disappearances can be easily explained. And the fact that there have been more planes and boats lost there is more of a testiment to the volume of traffic than to any supernatural events.

There have been an enormous number of reports from pilots flying through the BT, citing instrument readings going haywire, electronics failing, etc. It's almost like a magnetic force field exists there, and in a similar manner on the opposite side of the planet, near japan. Many unexplainable things happen in those areas every year, and they are reported by credible people, not nut cases or kooks. I think there is something to it, and it is not coincidental.

What it is, I have no idea. We have never explored the deepest parts of our ocean, we really don't know what is down there. It is easier to put a man on mars than to explore the very bottom of the ocean. When you consider what our limited knowledge tells us, that "Water" can pretty much exist as it does on Earth and nowhere else we know of, is it far-fetched to think a higher intelligence might live on the ocean bottom? Perhaps that is the catalyst for all of life in the universe, and it did indeed create life in a low-pressure dry atmosphere? Maybe "God" lives in a "Base" at the ocean floor, and this entire planet is the result of an Alien bio-research project, where they created our various life forms in their image, except in a different atmosphere? Hmmmmm?????

The point is, we don't know. In fact, we "don't know" more than we "do know."

FUCK THE POLICE
07-20-2008, 12:37 PM

It seems like you are trying to defend your own personal confirmation bias.

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 01:30 PM
There have been an enormous number of reports from pilots flying through the BT, citing instrument readings going haywire, electronics failing, etc. It's almost like a magnetic force field exists there, and in a similar manner on the opposite side of the planet, near japan. Many unexplainable things happen in those areas every year, and they are reported by credible people, not nut cases or kooks. I think there is something to it, and it is not coincidental.

What it is, I have no idea. We have never explored the deepest parts of our ocean, we really don't know what is down there. It is easier to put a man on mars than to explore the very bottom of the ocean. When you consider what our limited knowledge tells us, that "Water" can pretty much exist as it does on Earth and nowhere else we know of, is it far-fetched to think a higher intelligence might live on the ocean bottom? Perhaps that is the catalyst for all of life in the universe, and it did indeed create life in a low-pressure dry atmosphere? Maybe "God" lives in a "Base" at the ocean floor, and this entire planet is the result of an Alien bio-research project, where they created our various life forms in their image, except in a different atmosphere? Hmmmmm?????

The point is, we don't know. In fact, we "don't know" more than we "do know."

I agree that we don't know more than we know.

But the Bermuda triangle is just sensationalisstic bullshit. There arae no more instrument malfunctions in the Bermuda Triangle than anywhere else, when you consider the volume of traffic. There has never been one reuptable study that showed any different.

http://www.skepdic.com/bermuda.html

Hermes Thoth
07-20-2008, 01:38 PM
by David Icke
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_29.htm
from DavidIcke Weebsite

If you are new to my work, the most bizarre information you will find on this site is that concerning the reptilian connection.

I understand that. It is quite something to absorb from our conditioned version of reality. But, then, that is the very point. If you want to keep something from the people, give them a version of reality and possibility that is so far from what is really going on that even if the truth comes to light it will seem far too ludicrous and extreme for most people to believe it.

Indeed, if you do your job well enough, the people will laugh at the truth, call it insane, and ridicule anyone who promotes it. To truly understand how all the information on this site fits together into one coherent whole (which it does), read my book, The Biggest Secret. But for those who have not yet done so, here is some basic background.

When I reached the point some years ago where I had put together the structure through which a few people control the direction of the world (see And The Truth Shall Set You Free), it was clear that this network of secret societies and covert groups manipulating global politics, business, banking, military, media, and so on, could not have been put together in a few years or decades. It had to go back a very long time.

So I began to trace it back into what we call history. I did this in the knowledge that, for some reason, bloodline and genetics were vitally important to these manipulators, the Illuminati or Illuminated ones - illuminated into knowledge that the public never see.

I followed the trail back comfortably to the time of the Crusades in the Middle East, the 12th and 13th centuries, that kind of period, and on it went far back into the ancient world and pre-history.

There, all over the planet, you find the ancient legends and accounts of "gods" from another world who interbred with humanity to create a hybrid network of bloodlines. The Old Testament, for example, talks about the "Sons of God" who interbred with the daughters of men to create the hybrid race, the Nefilim. Before it was translated into English, that passage read "the sons of the gods", plural. But the Bible accounts are only one of so many that describe the same theme.

The Sumerian clay tablets, found in what we now call Iraq in the middle of the 19th century, tell a similar story. It is estimated they were buried around 2,000 BC, but the stories they tell go back long before that. The tablets talk of a race of "gods" from another world who brought advanced knowledge to the planet and interbred with humans to create hybrid bloodlines. These "gods" are called in the tablets, the "Anunnaki", which apparently translates as "those who from heaven to earth came."

The ancient accounts tell us that these hybrid bloodlines, the fusion of the genes of selected humans with those of the "gods", were put into the positions of ruling royal power, especially in the ancient Near and Middle East, in advanced cultures like Sumer, Babylon, and Egypt. But it happened elsewhere, also, as you will find, for example, in the amazing information provided on this site by the African Zulu shaman, Credo Mutwa, and in the incredible Credo videos, Reptilian Agenda, parts one and two. He tells the same story from the black African tradition that I have uncovered elsewhere in the world.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-20-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm sorry that I'm not open-minded enough to change my entire perspective of the universe and start believing that humanity is ruled by impossible human-reptile hybrids based on no evidence whatsoever.

Hermes Thoth
07-20-2008, 03:10 PM
I'm sorry that I'm not open-minded enough to change my entire perspective of the universe and start believing that humanity is ruled by impossible human-reptile hybrids based on no evidence whatsoever.

Do you think a weather ballon crashed in new mexico in 1947?

Minister of Truth
07-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Do you think a weather ballon crashed in new mexico in 1947?

Do you think anything did?

Hermes Thoth
07-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Do you think anything did?

I think it was a spacecraft and a few alien crew, who were later scurried away by authorities to cover up the existence of aliens.

Minister of Truth
07-20-2008, 04:00 PM
I think it was a spacecraft and a few alien crew, who were later scurried away by authorities to cover up the existence of aliens.

Wow. It was nice of the aliens to wait for us to have a scientific aptitude for space travel before crashlanding on our lovely planet, as opposed to centuries ago, for example...

Hermes Thoth
07-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Wow. It was nice of the aliens to wait for us to have a scientific aptitude for space travel before crashlanding on our lovely planet, as opposed to centuries ago, for example...

I do not believe that was the first incident of humano-alien contact.

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 04:05 PM
by David Icke
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_29.htm
from DavidIcke Weebsite

If you are new to my work, the most bizarre information you will find on this site is that concerning the reptilian connection.

I understand that. It is quite something to absorb from our conditioned version of reality. But, then, that is the very point. If you want to keep something from the people, give them a version of reality and possibility that is so far from what is really going on that even if the truth comes to light it will seem far too ludicrous and extreme for most people to believe it.

Indeed, if you do your job well enough, the people will laugh at the truth, call it insane, and ridicule anyone who promotes it. To truly understand how all the information on this site fits together into one coherent whole (which it does), read my book, The Biggest Secret. But for those who have not yet done so, here is some basic background.

When I reached the point some years ago where I had put together the structure through which a few people control the direction of the world (see And The Truth Shall Set You Free), it was clear that this network of secret societies and covert groups manipulating global politics, business, banking, military, media, and so on, could not have been put together in a few years or decades. It had to go back a very long time.

So I began to trace it back into what we call history. I did this in the knowledge that, for some reason, bloodline and genetics were vitally important to these manipulators, the Illuminati or Illuminated ones - illuminated into knowledge that the public never see.

I followed the trail back comfortably to the time of the Crusades in the Middle East, the 12th and 13th centuries, that kind of period, and on it went far back into the ancient world and pre-history.

There, all over the planet, you find the ancient legends and accounts of "gods" from another world who interbred with humanity to create a hybrid network of bloodlines. The Old Testament, for example, talks about the "Sons of God" who interbred with the daughters of men to create the hybrid race, the Nefilim. Before it was translated into English, that passage read "the sons of the gods", plural. But the Bible accounts are only one of so many that describe the same theme.

The Sumerian clay tablets, found in what we now call Iraq in the middle of the 19th century, tell a similar story. It is estimated they were buried around 2,000 BC, but the stories they tell go back long before that. The tablets talk of a race of "gods" from another world who brought advanced knowledge to the planet and interbred with humans to create hybrid bloodlines. These "gods" are called in the tablets, the "Anunnaki", which apparently translates as "those who from heaven to earth came."

The ancient accounts tell us that these hybrid bloodlines, the fusion of the genes of selected humans with those of the "gods", were put into the positions of ruling royal power, especially in the ancient Near and Middle East, in advanced cultures like Sumer, Babylon, and Egypt. But it happened elsewhere, also, as you will find, for example, in the amazing information provided on this site by the African Zulu shaman, Credo Mutwa, and in the incredible Credo videos, Reptilian Agenda, parts one and two. He tells the same story from the black African tradition that I have uncovered elsewhere in the world.

I am curious, does the auther of the nonsense above have any actually proof? Or is the sum total of his theory based on alternative interpretations of ancient legend (some translated multiple times)?

Hermes Thoth
07-20-2008, 04:27 PM
I am curious, does the auther of the nonsense above have any actually proof? Or is the sum total of his theory based on alternative interpretations of ancient legend (some translated multiple times)?

Can you even acknowledge the sytems of domination in plain sight, like fiat currency? If you cannot understand those for what they are, additional evidence would just be more things you cannot comprehend.

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Can you even acknowledge the sytems of domination in plain sight, like fiat currency? If you cannot understand those for what they are, additional evidence would just be more things you cannot comprehend.

So thats a no? I am open to any actual scientific evidence. But unless it is documentable, its just so much bovine feces, no matter how much you try and hide behind the old standard of "I'm not going to show you because you wouldn't understand it".

And yes, I understand the concept of fiat currency. Our money has value because teh government has ordered that it be accepted. It has no actuall value, as it did when we were on the gold standard or like it doesn in many nations where the currency is backed by something of actual value.

Hermes Thoth
07-20-2008, 04:34 PM
So thats a no? I am open to any actual scientific evidence. But unless it is documentable, its just so much bovine feces, no matter how much you try and hide behind the old standard of "I'm not going to show you because you wouldn't understand it".

And yes, I understand the concept of fiat currency. Our money has value because teh government has ordered that it be accepted. It has no actuall value, as it did when we were on the gold standard or like it doesn in many nations where the currency is backed by something of actual value.

So you must believe then that whole town of people in Roswell, New Mexico is lying about aliens landing then?

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 04:39 PM
So you must believe then that whole town of people in Roswell, New Mexico is lying about aliens landing then?

That is a completely different topic. I am asking about direct evidence that we exist as we do because of selective breeding with reptilian "gods".

Either that evidence exists or it does not.

Hermes Thoth
07-20-2008, 05:56 PM
That is a completely different topic. I am asking about direct evidence that we exist as we do because of selective breeding with reptilian "gods".

Either that evidence exists or it does not.
No it's not a completely different topic.

A whole town of people who have seen aliens and also experienced government officials trying to shut them up is relevant. You seek proof of aliens but no testimony will satisfy you. Your mind is closed.

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 06:32 PM

A whole town of people who have seen aliens and also experienced government officials trying to shut them up is relevant. You seek proof of aliens but no testimony will satisfy you. Your mind is closed.

Indeed it is a completely different topic. In the case of Roswell, there are eyewitnesses. And they make up the most convincing evidence. You are assuming that I do not believe that extra-terrestrials crashed in Roswell. I have said no such thing.

But I doubt there are any eyewitnesses to the supposed interbreeding between pre-humans and reptilian "gods". I am asking if there is any evidence besides new interpretations of old legends. And you are steadfastly refusing to answer.

uscitizen
07-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Gawd causes it all and it is all predetermined. Gawd caused 911 :shock:

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 07:57 PM
LMAO!!! Oh god, you HAVE to go read the rest of the stuff at that link.

This guy claims that George Bush (both of them) are shapeshifting vampires. They have to drink mammalian blood in order to "...access the energy it contains to maintain their DNA codes in their "human" expression. If they don't, they manifest their reptilian codes and we would all see what they really look like."

In other words, our president (and Al Gore too) is a reptilian/mammalian hybrid who drinks mammalian (preferably human) blood to hold his human form.

Oh thats rich. Now I feel like an idiot for asking if there was actual proof. lol

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Oh here is some more great info.

Among the people Icke claims are actually reptilian.mammalian hybrids are; Queen Elizabeth, George W. Bush, Kris Kristofersen, and Boxcar Willie.

You know, I always thought Boxcar Willie was a member of a superior race.

uscitizen
07-20-2008, 08:20 PM
Oh here is some more great info.

Among the people Icke claims are actually reptilian.mammalian hybrids are; Queen Elizabeth, George W. Bush, Kris Kristofersen, and Boxcar Willie.

You know, I always thought Boxcar Willie was a member of a superior race.

LOL, what about Zamfir ?

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 08:21 PM
It gets even better!

Apparently this David Icke was at a stage show when former president Jimmy Carter and his secret service entourage showed up and Carter sat right next to him. In Icke's own words "Here was I, a man who had exposed Carter in "The Robots' Rebellion" and even more so in this book, now sitting next to him surrounded by CIA guards. I laughed till I cried."

But what is even better is his description of Carter's effect on him.

"During the performance I said to Ayem that I felt I was taking energy from Carter's aura. I didn't know exactly what it was, but there was definitely a flow from him to me. By the end of the show I was feeling a little agitated and later I was seriously agitated. In the end I was writhing around on the bed screaming and growling like some crazed animal. Two friends, including Ayem, kneeled beside me projecting love towards me. One level of my consciousness was in total control because I knew what was happening. For maybe 15 to 20 minutes, I was experiencing the consciousness that controls the world and has done so for thousands of years. Its malevolence, hatred, arrogance, anger and lack of positive emotion was utterly stunning.""

This is too good to stop reading.

uscitizen
07-20-2008, 08:23 PM
A damned Karma thief ?
Shameful, just shameful.

uscitizen
07-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Sol, I think you missed the threads about hollow worlds and elves and such walking upside down inside them. Brent I think was in on that.

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 08:51 PM
oh jeez, he believes in the hollow earth shit?

I thought he was just paranoid and liked blaming the NWO with stuff.

This is truly crackpot shit.

uscitizen
07-20-2008, 09:02 PM
Not sure about AHZ but Brenty aka Thornycus does if my memory serves me correctly.

I had never heard of that variety of insanity until it popped up on here a while back.

I believe that was right after that nasty Morman girl wanted his body :shock:

Cancel3
07-20-2008, 09:11 PM
I ran into one of those guys (hollow earthers) back in gametalk a few years ago. They also believed that before Noah and the 40 days & 40 nights of rain there were a series of water bubbles surrounding the earth. Thats why there was enough water to cover the entire planet.

Amazing what people can believe.

uscitizen
07-20-2008, 09:16 PM
I ran into one of those guys (hollow earthers) back in gametalk a few years ago. They also believed that before Noah and the 40 days & 40 nights of rain there were a series of water bubbles surrounding the earth. Thats why there was enough water to cover the entire planet.

Amazing what people can believe.

Yeah amazing, especially when they want to believe, because the alternative is a Lie, and it just cannot be a lie!

Now don't get me wrong, I feel that we have just scratched the surface of what we will oneday understand.

Later all, I have to teleport to bed.

Minister of Truth
07-20-2008, 09:38 PM

I'm sure they are making bank off of the lies, so, yes... Just because "the people" are not a corporation, does not mean they are above using unethical concepts to profit...

FUCK THE POLICE
07-20-2008, 11:41 PM
LMAO!!! Oh god, you HAVE to go read the rest of the stuff at that link.

This guy claims that George Bush (both of them) are shapeshifting vampires. They have to drink mammalian blood in order to "...access the energy it contains to maintain their DNA codes in their "human" expression. If they don't, they manifest their reptilian codes and we would all see what they really look like."

In other words, our president (and Al Gore too) is a reptilian/mammalian hybrid who drinks mammalian (preferably human) blood to hold his human form.

Oh thats rich. Now I feel like an idiot for asking if there was actual proof. lol

They got that off of season three of sliders.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-21-2008, 02:55 AM
I'm sure they are making bank off of the lies, so, yes... Just because "the people" are not a corporation, does not mean they are above using unethical concepts to profit...

Roswell alone, could be easily explained. During that time, the American military was all over the desert doing all kinds of 'secret tests' of things, some of which came about, and some of which were shelved. So, it is very explainable, as UFO phenomenon go. What can't really be explained, is the almost universal nature of UFO sightings around the globe, and how all of the stories seem to have a commonality that is just uncanny. We have sketches and drawings of aliens that are remarkably similar across a broad spectrum of supposed eye-witnesses. This has been going on, as best we can tell, for centuries, indeed, millenniums. They have found hieroglyphics depicting strange flying craft in the sky, and the ocean as well.

Now as for the hollow earth, and Bush being a mutant reptilian, I think that is stretching things a little. I do think there are other dimensions of our universe which we don't understand or aren't even capable of relating to.

Hermes Thoth
07-21-2008, 04:23 AM

I'm not talking about the t-shirt and souvenir stand owners. I'm talking about eyewitnesses to the alien bodies, and craft, who were visited by the government and told to shut up. But of coursse, since your small mind cannot process the truth, they must all be liars.

Cancel3
07-21-2008, 04:39 AM
They got that off of season three of sliders.

I got it off David Icke's website.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-21-2008, 05:39 AM
I got it off David Icke's website.

Yes, I know, and it sounds exactly like season three of sliders, where people had to suck out others DNA to stay alive. It's a bit of creative interpretation though.

Damocles
07-21-2008, 07:18 AM
Sol, I think you missed the threads about hollow worlds and elves and such walking upside down inside them. Brent I think was in on that.
Brent was the believer. Faeries...

Damocles
07-21-2008, 07:20 AM
Roswell alone, could be easily explained. During that time, the American military was all over the desert doing all kinds of 'secret tests' of things, some of which came about, and some of which were shelved. So, it is very explainable, as UFO phenomenon go. What can't really be explained, is the almost universal nature of UFO sightings around the globe, and how all of the stories seem to have a commonality that is just uncanny. We have sketches and drawings of aliens that are remarkably similar across a broad spectrum of supposed eye-witnesses. This has been going on, as best we can tell, for centuries, indeed, millenniums. They have found hieroglyphics depicting strange flying craft in the sky, and the ocean as well.

Now as for the hollow earth, and Bush being a mutant reptilian, I think that is stretching things a little. I do think there are other dimensions of our universe which we don't understand or aren't even capable of relating to.
Don't forget UFOs in the Leonardo Da Vinci paintings looking amazingly like the ones the witnesses see today.

uscitizen
07-21-2008, 07:37 AM
And Ron Paul looks like my favorite martian :shock:

Damocles
07-21-2008, 07:37 AM
Sweet another Ron Paul thread! Just adding to his inevitable victory.

uscitizen
07-21-2008, 07:50 AM
I wonder what happened to his blimp ?

Damocles
07-21-2008, 07:56 AM
I wonder what happened to his blimp ?
It just flew into horizon and was directly ascended into heaven. God has a collection of political propaganda.

uscitizen
07-21-2008, 08:00 AM
It just flew into horizon and was directly ascended into heaven. God has a collection of political propaganda.

LOL, what a thought. I like that.

Minister of Truth
07-21-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm not talking about the t-shirt and souvenir stand owners. I'm talking about eyewitnesses to the alien bodies, and craft, who were visited by the government and told to shut up. But of coursse, since your small mind cannot process the truth, they must all be liars.

Liars, and easily bought off. So much for your precious populism...

uscitizen
07-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Lots of liars and believers out there. 28% still support Bush.

TRGLDTE
07-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Maybe "God" lives in a "Base" at the ocean floor, and this entire planet is the result of an Alien bio-research project, where they created our various life forms in their image, except in a different atmosphere? Hmmmmm?????

Put down the bong!

uscitizen
07-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Human lie is the result of a failing grade on an alien HS childs science project.
We are a petri dish.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-21-2008, 04:08 PM
Maybe "God" lives in a "Base" at the ocean floor, and this entire planet is the result of an Alien bio-research project, where they created our various life forms in their image, except in a different atmosphere? Hmmmmm?????

Cthulhu!

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Put down the bong!

No bong, just a point. Are you trying to say that this is impossible? That we already know and understand all there is to know and understand about the universe? You are a classic example of what I originally pointed out in my initial post, about the utter arrogance of human knowledge. We tend to assume that what we know and understand, is all there is to know and understand, and other things are not possible, simply because they are beyond our ability to know and understand them.

maineman
07-21-2008, 07:03 PM
I have absolutely no problem with your original post. I believe that God has blessed mankind with an intellect that demands that we step up and act as stewards of the planet, and of one another.

Oh, Dixie.... there has been a change in my life recently:

I retired from my utility company job after being there 10 years and now am...are you ready?..... a licensed minister in the United Church of Christ serving as the interim minister for my home church. What a long strange trip it's been!

TRGLDTE
07-21-2008, 08:07 PM
No bong, just a point. Are you trying to say that this is impossible? That we already know and understand all there is to know and understand about the universe? You are a classic example of what I originally pointed out in my initial post, about the utter arrogance of human knowledge. We tend to assume that what we know and understand, is all there is to know and understand, and other things are not possible, simply because they are beyond our ability to know and understand them.

The exhortation "Put down the bong!" - like you - is a joke.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-21-2008, 08:27 PM
I have absolutely no problem with your original post. I believe that God has blessed mankind with an intellect that demands that we step up and act as stewards of the planet, and of one another.

Oh, Dixie.... there has been a change in my life recently:

I retired from my utility company job after being there 10 years and now am...are you ready?..... a licensed minister in the United Church of Christ serving as the interim minister for my home church. What a long strange trip it's been!

Wow, that is a big change indeed. Congrats to you. I trust it has made a positive difference in your life, and wish you the best.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-21-2008, 08:33 PM
The exhortation "Put down the bong!" - like you - is a joke.

I guess you are going to follow me around the board posting these mysterious little vague platitudes and seething cynicisms, until you get ready to discuss what is really on your mind. Some people have a problem speaking their mind, I never have. Generally speaking, I find that those who do, have anger problems or issues regarding their past, which prevents them from being social. They simply go from faint whispers under their breath, to mowing down the entire office staff with an Uzi.

I encourage you to discuss whatever it is that is causing you to follow me around the board, posting this meaningless drivel in my threads. I would really like to hear about what's bugging you, because something obviously is.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-24-2008, 10:20 AM
I guess you are going to follow me around the board posting these mysterious little vague platitudes and seething cynicisms, until you get ready to discuss what is really on your mind. Some people have a problem speaking their mind, I never have. Generally speaking, I find that those who do, have anger problems or issues regarding their past, which prevents them from being social. They simply go from faint whispers under their breath, to mowing down the entire office staff with an Uzi.

I encourage you to discuss whatever it is that is causing you to follow me around the board, posting this meaningless drivel in my threads. I would really like to hear about what's bugging you, because something obviously is.

1/3.

TRGLDTE
07-24-2008, 10:53 AM

Dix, you made claims about Texas oil wells. It's an economics discussion, yet you do know know, and refuse to learn, a few basic economics terms. The term that I suggested you learn is something that an educated person such as Toppy would recognize instantly. He's smart enough, when shown point A, to generate the chain of logic that reaches the proper conclusion. You, however, are incapable of a cogent discussion in the area and can not support your point other than through ignorant rantings.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Dix, you made claims about Texas oil wells. It's an economics discussion, yet you do know know, and refuse to learn, a few basic economics terms. The term that I suggested you learn is something that an educated person such as Toppy would recognize instantly. He's smart enough, when shown point A, to generate the chain of logic that reaches the proper conclusion. You, however, are incapable of a cogent discussion in the area and can not support your point other than through ignorant rantings.

Dixie got schooled, Asshat style.

uscitizen
07-24-2008, 02:47 PM
Just out of context :D

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-24-2008, 07:03 PM

I never made any claim about Texas oil wells. I said that several US Oil companies have capped wells in several states, including my own home state of Alabama. I further explained the reason I thought these wells remained capped in a time we are struggling with supply, is purely economic on part of the oil companies. You interjected some vague statement about "economic oil" and drew a parallel with "economic gold" and suggested I get some education, but I never saw or understood what your point was, or why you felt compelled to interject that vague statement to me. It has nothing to do with logic, it is a matter of proper form in debate, and apparently you don't comprehend this. I can't argue with a vague statement, and I don't know how it refutes anything I have presented. It carried a little weight because you included pejoratives directed at me personally, but without any real basis for that either, so I am left wondering if you are on medication.

Hermes Thoth
07-25-2008, 06:59 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24070088-13762,00.html

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Look threedee, another liar!

uscitizen
07-25-2008, 09:59 AM
77 yrs old. Shame on those people for taking advantage of a senile old man.

Ohh wait maybe they are McCain supporters?

Minister of Truth
07-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Look threedee, another liar!

Has the good doctor any proof? If not then he is lying, which is not beneith people with doctorates...

Hermes Thoth
07-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Has the good doctor any proof? If not then he is lying, which is not beneith people with doctorates...

that's right. He's just another filthy liar.

Eyewitness testimony is permissible in court. No standard of proof will be high enough for your closed little clam shell mind.

Minister of Truth
07-25-2008, 06:53 PM

Eyewitness testimony is permissible in court. No standard of proof will be high enough for your closed little clam shell mind.

LOL okay... :cool:

Hermes Thoth
07-28-2008, 11:13 AM
LOL okay... :cool:

Yep. No rebuttal. All you can do is giggle.

Cancel3
07-28-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm still waiting to hear more about these reptilian/mammalian hybrids that need mammalian blood so their reptilian DNA doesn't overcome them and make them look like reptiles.

Vampires in the highest seats of power?

Hermes Thoth
07-28-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm still waiting to hear more about these reptilian/mammalian hybrids that need mammalian blood so their reptilian DNA doesn't overcome them and make them look like reptiles.

Vampires in the highest seats of power?

Well, THe truth is out there.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-28-2008, 08:24 PM

Eyewitness testimony is certainly permissible but whenever they make outrageous claims with nothing to back it up it's usually ignored, if they aren't put in prison for perjury that is.

Hermes Thoth
07-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Eyewitness testimony is certainly permissible but whenever they make outrageous claims with nothing to back it up it's usually ignored, if they aren't put in prison for perjury that is.

Generally eyewitness testimony is valued somewhat, depending on the reputability of said witness. Stop insulting this fine astro-citizen, you punky little douchesucker.

Hermes Thoth
08-02-2008, 08:09 AM
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/montauk/esp_montauk_15.htm

So Phoenix Two started in 1969?
Yes, in the period from 1969 to 1971. Phoenix One went from 1948 to 1968. The first part of the mind control project was to take an individual and stand them about 250 feet away from the antenna. The SAGE radar had a peak pulse power of .5 MW. The antenna had a gain of 30db. That means an effective radiated power of at least a gigawatt. It was nominally a gigawatt. Can you imagine what that would do to people? I think its amazing these people are still here. It does things like burn out brain functions, create neurological damage, scar lungs from heat, etc. They tried this with a number of people and there were few survivors.

Where did they get the volunteers for this?
They were just grabbing indigent people off the street and throwing them in front of the radar beam. That’s the sort of nonsense that the government loves to do.

Who was in charge of the project at this time?
Dr. John Von Neumann and Jack Pruett.

Any particular agency?
I’m not sure what the agency was. Now, somebody got the brilliant idea to put the subjects directly in line with the gain horn of the antenna. Lo and behold they got their result without burning the people up. They found out that by varying the phase modulation and the frequency hopping and the pulsing of the multiple phases that they could have profound effects on a persons mind.

How many people worked at this installation?
About 30.

Who authorized them use of the base?
The Air Force and the Navy. It was a joint project. There were both Navy and Air Force personnel involved. We have copies of the orders for the Air Force personnel.

What was the cover story for the base?
They had none. It was a derelict base.
It was abandoned. It was turned over to GSA as surplus around 1969 or 1970 when they shut down all the SAGE radar systems.
It was a "non-existent" operation. it was a perfect cover.

Where did they get the funding?
It was totally private.

Corporations?
It didn’t originally come from corporations, although it did in later phases. The original money came from the Nazi government.

This is Phoenix One?
No, this is Phoenix Two and Three. In 1944 there was an American troop train that went through a French railroad tunnel carrying $10 billion in Nazi gold which they had found. It was $10 billion at the 1944 price of $20 per ounce. The train was blown up in the tunnel. It killed 51 American soldiers. The gold turned up ten years later at Montauk. This has been verified. That money was used to finance the project for many years as the value of gold went up. They spent all of it and ran out of money. That’s when they tapped on ITT, who funded it.

ITT was owned by Krupp in Germany. In terms of personnel, many of the civilians and scientists there were all ex-Nazi’s who came from Germany both before and after the war ended. The project was under US Government surveillance. The intelligence community knew what was going on and the CIA monitored everything, as did other government intelligence agencies. The field of players who actually operated on the base was small, between 30 and 50. The funding was entirely private. After 1983, Senator Goldwater found out about it and started an investigation. He couldn’t find any trace of government funding. Pruett was the metaphysical director of the project. He was Air Force. After he left Dr. Herman C. Untermann took over.

Care4all
08-02-2008, 08:37 AM

How do you know the aliens in roswell were not just "us", us from the future traveling back in time....

the Earth could have experienced a nuclear holocaust

I have read that radiation causes the stunting of growth, the larger eyes, and grey skin?

Why can't the greys just be us, traveling back in time?

I have not read the rest of the thread so if you answered this already, I apologize....
======================

Also, I have read in the Bible where it speaks of the same things, spirits or visitors from another place...called heaven or "fallen angels", came down and infiltrated the earth with their seed in women on earth and they bore "giants" and evil children...one of the main reasons for the flood was to rid the earth of them...? Is that the same thing as ike's reptilians? also, reptilian is also a symbol of evil or a symbol of satan, a snake or a dragon.....is this all just symbolism of some sort?

care

Hermes Thoth
08-02-2008, 08:45 AM
How do you know the aliens in roswell were not just "us", us from the future traveling back in time....

I don't. How do you know they weren't just aliens. Is time travel easier to believe than the existence of aliens? tell me honestly.

the Earth could have experienced a nuclear holocaust

I have read that radiation causes the stunting of growth, the larger eyes, and grey skin?

Why can't the greys just be us, traveling back in time?

I have not read the rest of the thread so if you answered this already, I apologize....
======================

Also, I have read in the Bible where it speaks of the same things, spirits or visitors from another place...called heaven or "fallen angels", came down and infiltrated the earth with their seed in women on earth and they bore "giants" and evil children...one of the main reasons for the flood was to rid the earth of them...? Is that the same thing as ike's reptilians? also, reptilian is also a symbol of evil or a symbol of satan, a snake or a dragon.....is this all just symbolism of some sort?

care

Or it could be actual aliens that are reptile like, and maybe that is a symbol of evil for a reason. Maybe the aliens are mean.

Care4all
08-02-2008, 08:58 AM
I don't. How do you know they weren't just aliens. Is time travel easier to believe than the existence of aliens? tell me honestly.

i do weigh one over the other on possibilities, because i believe we will figure out time travel, because these aliens have not tried to harm us if they do exist, and because they walk upright and look like us with arms, legs, torso, head eyes etc....only smaller with some distortion, and grey.

Or it could be actual aliens that are reptile like, and maybe that is a symbol of evil for a reason. Maybe the aliens are mean.

it could be aliens, we could be aliens ourselves....i truely do not know, one way or the other....what is an alien?

care

Hermes Thoth
08-02-2008, 09:04 AM
i do weigh one over the other on possibilities, because i believe we will figure out time travel, because these aliens have not tried to harm us if they do exist, and because they walk upright and look like us with arms, legs, torso, head eyes etc....only smaller with some distortion, and grey.

it could be aliens, we could be aliens ourselves....i truely do not know, one way or the other....what is an alien?

care
Oh yeah. NO harm they've only given advanced technologies to government so they can oppress people. No harm there. yeah, right.

Care4all
08-02-2008, 09:22 AM
http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilianbrain.html

we

have

a reptilian brain...

Hermes Thoth
08-02-2008, 09:24 AM
http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilianbrain.html

we

have

a reptilian brain...

We have a mammalian brain. And does this mean you believe in aliens, but you can only believe in them if they're "good".?

Care4all
08-02-2008, 09:38 AM
We have a mammalian brain. And does this mean you believe in aliens, but you can only believe in them if they're "good".?the lower brain, the stem is reptilian....

i think the gvt is hiding what they know about ufo's and aliens from us....

i think something did happen in roswell with aliens....though i still believe that the aliens are us, of the future....and for all i know, we live on the red planet in the future...

I think the deviate technology developed like mind control and many other things came from the nazis, they were far more advance than us and i think the usa gvt did import their unrestrained thinking scientists and covered this up....

is that good enough for you or are you going to continue to have this argumentative attitude with me? ;)

Care

Hermes Thoth
08-02-2008, 09:57 AM
the lower brain, the stem is reptilian....

i think the gvt is hiding what they know about ufo's and aliens from us....

i think something did happen in roswell with aliens....though i still believe that the aliens are us, of the future....and for all i know, we live on the red planet in the future...

I think the deviate technology developed like mind control and many other things came from the nazis, they were far more advance than us and i think the usa gvt did import their unrestrained thinking scientists and covered this up....

is that good enough for you or are you going to continue to have this argumentative attitude with me? ;)

Care

Maybe. :)

Hermes Thoth
08-02-2008, 10:23 AM
What they essentially proved they could do was that they could control a person that they had the "signature" for. This pattern that was unique to an individual could be put into the computer program for the transmitter. A second order wavelength would be transmitted that has a lower attenuation and affects that persons mind directly. There could be a command to do anything focused at the person. Once a device was constructed that illustrated this principle on a wide scale. A mental message was put out that if anybody heard the message they were to call a certain phone number. Over 600 calls came from all over the East coast all the way down to Florida. It works.

Hermes Thoth
08-08-2008, 06:52 AM
Think of it as energic string theory.

Care4all
08-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Think of it as energic string theory.
good morning Asshat,

Think of the "brain washing/mind control" as the String Theory????

I thought String theory was about additional dimensions that we have not been aware of....? how could THAT, mind control have something to do with more dimension than we thought?

I've been reading some of your links and it is really freaking me out....hahahahaha! Wish i never started reading them.....but now i can't stop.... :(

Care

Hermes Thoth
08-08-2008, 10:28 AM
good morning Asshat,

I thought String theory was about additional dimensions that we have not been aware of....? how could THAT, mind control have something to do with more dimension than we thought?

I've been reading some of your links and it is really freaking me out....hahahahaha! Wish i never started reading them.....but now i can't stop.... :(

Care

I was specifically referring to the post up above about Icke claiming to receive the malevolent universe ruling energy from Jimmy Carter. We know now that there are these energy strings running through the galaxy, like an other dimensional energy supply for the galactic machine. Ac/dc. Back In black.

Hermes Thoth
08-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Reality is basically like Titan A.E. With good (blue) and bad (red) energy beings.

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-08-2008, 11:22 AM
I don't often regret starting threads, but I am beginning to regret this one.

Hermes Thoth
08-08-2008, 11:46 AM
I don't often regret starting threads, but I am beginning to regret this one.

Sorry to steal your thread for my agenda. Im just more persuasive and senseful than you.

Damocles
08-08-2008, 11:56 AM
good morning Asshat,

Care
The String Theory is Buddhism on steroids. It tells us that all things are connected.

Beefy
08-18-2008, 03:00 AM
good morning Asshat,

Care

String Theory is not "about" additional dimensions anymore than life is "about" drinking water. The additional dimensions are simply one of a multitude of conditions that must be met in order for string theory to be valid. String theory is still very infantile, however the LHC is coming on line in Europe within a couple of months hopefully, and it should be able to test for the conditions that would allow for a graviton and a Higgs particle.

When that happens, expect a big shift in the micro physics paradigm.

The String Theory is Buddhism on steroids. It tells us that all things are connected.

This works too.

Epicurus
08-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Reality is basically like Titan A.E. With good (blue) and bad (red) energy beings.

Wow. I haven't heard a Titan A.E. reference in a while.

Minister of Truth
08-20-2008, 05:37 PM
Wow. I haven't heard a Titan A.E. reference in a while.Probably because it sucks.

Hermes Thoth
09-02-2008, 05:15 AM
Probably because it sucks.

You must believe that because you suck.

Minister of Truth
09-02-2008, 12:02 PM
You must believe that because you suck.I'm not the one talking about the merits of humans from the future living on Mars and then traveling back to 1947 and crashing down on Earth...

Hermes Thoth
09-02-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm not the one talking about the merits of humans from the future living on Mars and then traveling back to 1947 and crashing down on Earth...

So you believe all the lies the government tells you. How proud you must be.

Damocles
09-02-2008, 12:09 PM
So you believe all the lies the government tells you. How proud you must be.
Soon, AHZ will be telling us of the evils of Xenu. Then we'll know he's simply gone over the edge. Each time we'll picture him perched like a vulture on a couch...

He's already half-perched anyway.

Hermes Thoth
09-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Soon, AHZ will be telling us of the evils of Xenu. Then we'll know he's simply gone over the edge. Each time we'll picture him perched like a vulture on a couch...

He's already half-perched anyway.

LOL. Half perched. Thats fucking funny.

How proud you must be to ALSO believe every lie the government tells you.

Damocles
09-02-2008, 02:16 PM
LOL. Half perched. Thats fucking funny.

How proud you must be to ALSO believe every lie the government tells you.
LOL. Yeah... Proud.... :wipestearfromeyeafterlaughingveryhard:

Hermes Thoth
09-02-2008, 03:02 PM
LOL. Yeah... Proud.... :wipestearfromeyeafterlaughingveryhard:

Those tears are from getting fisted yet again. By me. :)

Minister of Truth
09-02-2008, 10:53 PM
So you believe all the lies the government tells you. How proud you must be.Anything concerning aliens and UFO's, and I pretty much have to go with the government on it... How come there weren't aliens until the postwar when people were starting to get into that stuff?

Dixie - In Memoriam
09-02-2008, 11:46 PM
Anything concerning aliens and UFO's, and I pretty much have to go with the government on it... How come there weren't aliens until the postwar when people were starting to get into that stuff?

There are actually hieroglyphics from early man, depicting strange objects in the sky, which are curiously similar to UFO's. Countless Chinese legends, including dragons... The Bible makes reference in several places, of things in the sky (....that was before there were planes.) And numerous phenomenon related to aliens has been reported through the years. The modern-day image of 'the grim reaper' the black robed being with a scythe... comes from the legend of these mysterious beings (men in black) often seen on the outskirts of the town (I forget where) ...appearing to be swinging the object in a field... later, many people became ill and died.

Post-war, there was widespread use of telephones and television, and the 'communication age' had just begun, therefore, people were better able to hear about this sort of thing, and subsequently, more inclined to report it.

Cancel5
09-03-2008, 12:33 AM
I love to read about it all!

The calendar ends in 2012...

The crystal skulls

Ezekiel saw the wheel way up in the middle of the air!

Area 51

Hermes Thoth
09-03-2008, 04:35 AM
Anything concerning aliens and UFO's, and I pretty much have to go with the government on it...

But there are plenty of eyewitness testimonies from otherwise normal people who have seen and interacted with them. I guess you can only trust the government to tell you the truth? Wow. You're a demented statist hack, unable to think.

How come there weren't aliens until the postwar when people were starting to get into that stuff?

Many believe our nuclear tests drew their attention around that time.

Hermes Thoth
09-03-2008, 04:37 AM
Basically aliens are real and they're here. Their agenda is to control humanity through coopting earth's elite class into their power structure. The difference between me and dixie is dixie is on their side.