PDA

View Full Version : The Time Has Come, the Walrus Said . . .

OrnotBitwise
10-01-2006, 04:07 PM
to wonder whether Mike Nolan is an idiot. How about them Niners, huh? What an embarrassment!

I've been inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt up 'til now, but these last two losses have severely tried my patience. Yeah, it's a young team and no one expected to seriously contend this year. Yeah, you can't keep changing head coaches and expect to make any progress. Even so, you've got to at least *try* to win now and then!

If we stink again next week against the Faders, the natives are going to become very, very restless.

:mad:

klaatu
10-02-2006, 08:08 AM
I was stunned to see how the pats kicked the living day lights out of the Bengles!! You wanna see great Coaching? Right there baby... Coach Bill in Patriot Country is the best.... and this is coming from a Bills fan ....
Going into that game I was convinced the Bengles were contenders for the most dominate team in the NFL and the Pats were fading fast.....

OrnotBitwise
10-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Based on the highlights, I'm really sorry I didn't watch the Jets/Colts game. What a show that was! All things considered, I think Peyton Manning is the best QB in the game today.

klaatu
10-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Based on the highlights, I'm really sorry I didn't watch the Jets/Colts game. What a show that was! All things considered, I think Peyton Manning is the best QB in the game today.

The Manning vrs Brady debate is much like the old Marino vrs Montana debate... that said I am surpised that you would give that crown to Manning! Like Montana ..all Brady has been doing is collecting Super Bowl Rings while Manning has been building a Marino like resume laced with incredible numbers. If I am a Coach heading into the Superbowl and I get to pick any QB as my starter.... Brady is going to get the call... although I wouldnt cry if it had to be Manning ... or his younger brother.. ;)