PDA

View Full Version : Comrade T!

FUCK THE POLICE
07-11-2008, 01:08 AM
I SUPPORT LADYT FOR THE OFFICE OF SUPREME COMMANDER OF PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF JPP! SHE SHALL REPLACE THAT RAT-FACE COCKBREATH GRIND! ALL WHO OPPOSE US IN THE REVOLUTION SHALL FALL!

COMRADE T FTW!

BRUTALITOPS
07-11-2008, 01:15 AM
The Ladyt+Grind+Watermark alliance has lasted for a long time. You are my BBBff's (bulletin board best friends forever). Our revolution culminated with having one of your own put into the highest place of power. Of course we must keep up appearances to the rest, they cannot learn of our privledged status. So go ahead and have your little revolution. Try stopping the sunrise while you are at it, that'll probably be easier O_O

FUCK THE POLICE
07-11-2008, 01:20 AM
GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME LIFE!!!!!

Beefy
07-11-2008, 02:20 AM
Agreed.

My password is "aerosol".

LadyT
07-11-2008, 06:30 AM
Agreed.

My password is "aerosol".

well, then let the revolution begin.

Signed,

Supreme Commander

Cancel3
07-11-2008, 07:04 AM
I'm taking orders for weapons. Nothing nuclear or any WMDs (real or imagined).

Get'em while the supply is good. Who knows how much of an order your opponents will place.

Sol's Virtual Guns & Implements of Destruction - All the best revolutions and insurgencies shop at Sol's

LadyT
07-11-2008, 07:25 AM
I'm taking orders for weapons. Nothing nuclear or any WMDs (real or imagined).

Get'em while the supply is good. Who knows how much of an order your opponents will place.

Sol's Virtual Guns & Implements of Destruction - All the best revolutions and insurgencies shop at Sol's

ahem.......

Where's my money ho'?

And who said you could have side arms business deals? Where's my cut?

Cancel3
07-11-2008, 08:45 AM
ahem.......

Where's my money ho'?

Your cut? Of what? You cheap assed revolutionaries haven't bought anything yet.

And side business? This is my main business. The chatting and fighting is just a hobby. But one of the pluses of having an arms business is that you get to have a warehouse full of weapons. Which, in turn, makes it so I don't have to ask permission for much of anything. :cof1:

Minister of Truth
07-12-2008, 01:47 AM
ahem.......

Where's my money ho'?

That depends, did you vote "Bro's before 'Ho's" or "Bro's after 'Ho's?"

Cancel5
07-12-2008, 02:42 AM
I didn't see a If he calls me ho, he gotta go! poll, so I didn't vote, what a snob, huh.

Minister of Truth
07-12-2008, 10:52 AM
No, I can see where being called a ho would get you bent out of shape...

Cancel3
07-15-2008, 08:20 AM
I withdraw my offer to sell arms. Was almost a funny joke, but my sense of humor is failing.

Too much bullshit and not enough laughing. And this place ain't helping.

Minister of Truth
07-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Damn, I could really use some rounds of ammo right now...

FUCK THE POLICE
08-07-2008, 07:46 PM
I wonder how this thread got tagged "watermark likes buttsex"

Minister of Truth
08-09-2008, 12:44 AM
I wonder how this thread got tagged "watermark likes buttsex"Don't tell me you did a search for that tag?!?

FUCK THE POLICE
08-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Don't tell me you did a search for that tag?!?

No, whenever you use the "search" feature, there is a tag cloud at the bottom showing the most popular tags. This was one, for some odd reason.

Minister of Truth
08-09-2008, 10:14 AM
No, whenever you use the "search" feature, there is a tag cloud at the bottom showing the most popular tags. This was one, for some odd reason.Wow, Grind has entirely too much time on his hands.

Epicurus
08-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Don't tell me you did a search for that tag?!?

lol