PDA

View Full Version : Asshat rules. Fucking rules this board!

Beefy
07-07-2008, 09:18 PM
For those of you who haven't noticed, Asshat owns this board, even though Damo pays for it.

He crushes his competition.

He litters the fields with those that embody fantasy and disregard reality.

Its obvious that all the women here want him.

Grind, Epicanus and Watermark deemed themselves the "holy trinity" of this board? Then Asshat is your Pontius Pilot, flat layin' the hurt on your dumbasses.

The fist of truth! Onward! Upward!

Epicurus
07-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Beefy don't drink and post.

And I didn't deem myself shit. I got deemed.

Beefy
07-07-2008, 09:21 PM

Holy ghost is right fool!

Nothin' but hot air motherfuckah!!!

uscitizen
07-07-2008, 09:32 PM
sheesh time to log off and leave it to the drunks. nite all.

Beefy
07-07-2008, 09:33 PM
sheesh time to log off and leave it to the drunks. nite all.

You scared?

uscitizen
07-07-2008, 09:35 PM
You scared?

heck yeah anyone who woman shops on Craigslist scares the bejesus out of me.

Beefy
07-07-2008, 09:38 PM
heck yeah anyone who woman shops on Craigslist scares the bejesus out of me.

Go wallow in your irrational fear, no need to spam the board with spazzy paranoia you old fart! Onward! Upward!!!

BRUTALITOPS
07-07-2008, 10:23 PM

no one chose this path my son . .

BRUTALITOPS
07-07-2008, 10:26 PM
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2995/n1825682356351689591fh7.jpg

Minister of Truth
07-07-2008, 11:08 PM
LOL Drunken posting is the tits. I mean, what kind of "who's that guy?" reputation would Cawacko have if he didn't post drunk occassionally? Even Brent benefits from it a little...

Cancel3
07-08-2008, 04:02 AM
I guess this makes the rest of us the congregation?

Just don't expect much in the collection plate. But I wouldn't mind a tiny cup of grapejuice and the tiny flat cracker. As long as you skip the symbolic vampirism & cannablism.

Cancel7
07-08-2008, 05:08 AM
For those of you who haven't noticed, Asshat owns this board, even though Damo pays for it.

Grind, Epicanus and Watermark deemed themselves the "holy trinity" of this board? Then Asshat is your Pontius Pilot, flat layin' the hurt on your dumbasses.

Lay off the crack pipe Beefy.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 05:43 AM
I guess this makes the rest of us the congregation?

Just don't expect much in the collection plate. But I wouldn't mind a tiny cup of grapejuice and the tiny flat cracker. As long as you skip the symbolic vampirism & cannablism.

Here ya go.
"The blood of asshat, the cup of coolness
The body of asshat, the bread of awesome"

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 05:43 AM
Thanks for your kind words, Beefy. I won't let you down.

Cancel3
07-08-2008, 06:02 AM
Here ya go.
"The blood of asshat, the cup of coolness
The body of asshat, the bread of awesome"

I think you were put in the position of Pontius Pilate. Which, if you recall your sunday school lessons, was not worshipped but was the one who "washed his hands of Jesus" and thereby sent him to be executed.

(sung to the tune of Amazing Grace)

Just plain politics
is home to me
bright shining as the sun
When we've been there
ten thousand hours
asshat still won't make sense

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 06:06 AM
I think you were put in the position of Pontius Pilate. Which, if you recall your sunday school lessons, was not worshipped but was the one who "washed his hands of Jesus" and thereby sent him to be executed.

(sung to the tune of Amazing Grace)

Just plain politics
is home to me
bright shining as the sun
When we've been there
ten thousand hours
asshat still won't make sense

None of these metaphors are 100%.

I epitomize sense.

LadyT
07-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Thanks for your kind words, Beefy. I won't let you down.

Your head is so far up your a$$ you never realize when you're being trolled.

LadyT
07-08-2008, 07:12 AM
For those of you who haven't noticed, Ashat owns this board, even though Damo pays for it.

Grind, Epicanus and Watermark deemed themselves the "holy trinity" of this board? Then A$hat is your Pontius Pilot, flat layin' the hurt on your dumb@sses.

{puts on drunken post critic hat}

Overall great effort. It made the reader laugh and you managed to carefully strike the balance between relevance and randomness to give the humor that extra punch. As 3D mentioned, this post does qualify as t its, what really titified it was the fact that object of the drunken post actually believes you were serious.

We give this an 8.5/10.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 07:25 AM

Overall great effort. It made the reader laugh and you managed to carefully strike the balance between relevance and randomness to give the humor that extra punch. As 3D mentioned, this post does qualify as t its, what really titified it was the fact that object of the drunken post actually believes you were serious.

We give this an 8.5/10.

Stop fighting the truth, t.

Cancel7
07-08-2008, 07:57 AM

We give this an 8.5/10.

My favorite part is where Beefy claims that the women want him. Which women? I know I don’t. I know you don’t. I know thorn don’t. I am willing to bet that Meg doesn’t. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that Kathi, despite being some sort of self-hating female conservative, doesn’t want asshat.

So what he really means is, the same thing Chris Matthews means, when he says about Bush “women love this guy, am I right? I mean, they love him. They love that whole tough guy landing on a carrier, I’m going to protect you thing, right?” And what both Chris Matthews and Beefy mean is: I love this guy. I want this guy. I got hard when he landed on that aircraft carrier. I think he looks great in jeans. I’m going to project these repressed homoerotic urges onto women.

evince
07-08-2008, 08:03 AM
I want asshat...... to grow up and discuss like an adult for a change.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:05 AM

I do discuss like an adult. You just start acting like a child when you make no sense and are wrong.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:18 AM
My favorite part is where Beefy claims that the women want him. Which women? I know I don’t. I know you don’t. I know thorn don’t. I am willing to bet that Meg doesn’t. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that Kathi, despite being some sort of self-hating female conservative, doesn’t want asshat.

So what he really means is, the same thing Chris Matthews means, when he says about Bush “women love this guy, am I right? I mean, they love him. They love that whole tough guy landing on a carrier, I’m going to protect you thing, right?” And what both Chris Matthews and Beefy mean is: I love this guy. I want this guy. I got hard when he landed on that aircraft carrier. I think he looks great in jeans. I’m going to project these repressed homoerotic urges onto women.

Oh darla, you protest too much. How sweet.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Me and Beefy are having a coed watermelon party. All you JPP chicks are invited.

LadyT
07-08-2008, 08:23 AM
My favorite part is where Beefy claims that the women want him. Which women? I know I don’t. I know you don’t. I know thorn don’t. I am willing to bet that Meg doesn’t. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that Kathi, despite being some sort of self-hating female conservative, doesn’t want ashat. ..

LMAO @ Darla

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Why y'all lying to yourselves? You KNOW you want a real man to just grab you by the hair and make you do what you wanted to all along...

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Why y'all lying to yourselves? You KNOW you want a real man to just grab you by the hair and make you do what you wanted to all along...

As if I've ever espoused positions like that. Nice strawman. Bravo.

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:29 AM
As if I've ever espoused positions like that. Nice strawman. Bravo.
You crying now? I thought you told me how women want real men. I think you are ruining your image.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:30 AM
You crying now? I thought you told me how women want real men. I think you are ruining your image.
No crying.

I've merely done things like explain why men make more money. Only in the mind of an idiot does that make me a sexist.

Cancel7
07-08-2008, 08:33 AM

It’s more likely that Billy Joel is going to start posting here.

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:35 AM
No crying.

I've merely done things like explain why men make more money. Only in the mind of an idiot does that make me a sexist.
Who said anything about sexist. And your tears are showing.

"But, but... But... *sniff* I didn't saaaay that! I just said *sniff*... You're a dummy!"

:cry: <- asshat

You need to stop digging, bud. You are going to lose all that sex appeal.

LadyT
07-08-2008, 08:38 AM

lmao.
We do that on Thursdays.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:38 AM
Who said anything about sexist. And your tears are showing.

"But, but... But... *sniff* I didn't saaaay that! I just said *sniff*... You're a dummy!"

:cry: <- asshat

You need to stop digging, bud. You are going to lose all that sex appeal.

You need to stop digging strawmen out of your ass. Of course forcing women to do stuff implies sexism. Don't lie.

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:47 AM
You need to stop digging strawmen out of your ass. Of course forcing women to do stuff implies sexism. Don't lie.
It implies a penchant for BDSM, not sexism. Man, counterculture is not your forte. You should step quietly away...

I'm amazed that you can see that I was sarcastic, it doesn't seem to be one of your abilities if it's a compliment. Anyway, I was joking with the ladies. If you'd like to hop in and have some fun you can join in, otherwise you are just taking away from your magnificent image as a sexy beast. I've been giving good advice, jump in and have fun. Everybody else is.

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:48 AM
lmao.
We do that on Thursdays.
I thought that was our secret!

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:49 AM
It implies a penchant for BDSM, not sexism. Man, counterculture is not your forte. You should step quietly away...

Yeah. That's what you meant. Right.

I'm amazed that you can see that I was sarcastic, it doesn't seem to be one of your abilities if it's a compliment. Anyway, I was joking with the ladies. If you'd like to hop in and have some fun you can join in, otherwise you are just taking away from your magnificent image as a sexy beast.

You've been sarcastic a lot lately when you get your ass handed to you. It's funny.

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:50 AM

You've been sarcastic a lot lately when you get your ass handed to you. It's funny.
Not everything is some awesome serious actual insult. You're losing your own game here. And badly so. At this point your tears are making a mess of the text on my screen. Quit it. You are soaking the paper. At least get a tissue, Tito.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Not everything is some awesome serious actual insult. You're losing your own game here. And badly so. At this point your tears are making a mess of the text on my screen. Quit it. You are soaking the paper. At least get a tissue, Tito.

I'm winning on levels you can't even fathom.:)

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm winning on levels you can't even fathom.:)
So... What you are saying is you like the Domme/sub relationship better?

;)

I'm really starting to enjoy this thread.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:54 AM
So... What you are saying is you like the Domme/sub relationship better?

ummm... no. Frankly I do not see how you could draw such a wrongminded conclusion.

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:55 AM
ummm... no. Frankly I do not see how you could draw such a wrongminded conclusion.
There's only one way to "win" when handed defeat and especially at levels I will never fathom, and it isn't from the perspective of Dom.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 08:56 AM
There's only one way to "win" in defeat at levels I will never fathom, and it isn't from the perspective of Dom.

Good one?

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Good one?
LOL. Well it was fun. Remember, Beefy thinks you rule.

LadyT
07-08-2008, 09:05 AM

I'm amazed that you can see that I was sarcastic, it doesn't seem to be one of your abilities if it's a compliment. Anyway, I was joking with the ladies. If you'd like to hop in and have some fun you can join in, otherwise you are just taking away from your magnificent image as a sexy beast. I've been giving good advice, jump in and have fun. Everybody else is.

Even I could tell you were joking. Let me tell you, its pretty hard to tell when your joking a lot of times.

LadyT
07-08-2008, 09:08 AM

You've been sarcastic a lot lately when you get your *&^ handed to you. It's funny.

:lmao:

his delusions of grandeur know no bounds.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 09:09 AM
:lmao:

his delusions of grandeur know no bounds.

Objectively, I am grand.

Minister of Truth
07-08-2008, 03:16 PM
When I take a hot woman home, I bend her over like this: :1up:

Is that sexist?

uscitizen
07-08-2008, 04:09 PM
When I take a hot woman home, I bend her over like this: :1up:

Is that sexist?

And have her wear a ball cap ?

BRUTALITOPS
07-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Even I could tell you were joking. Let me tell you, its pretty hard to tell when your joking a lot of times.

if people think his comment is funny then he will say it is a joke, if people take it seriously he will call it his serious argument.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-08-2008, 04:35 PM
if people think his comment is funny then he will say it is a joke, if people take it seriously he will call it his serious argument.

Oh is that what he does, Grind? I guess you're the authority on what people do then. Is that it? Huh? Huh? Is it?

Damocles
07-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Not really, way too often people take dry sarcasm as serious argument. I used to spend a bunch of time explaining. Now I try to avoid it and make the jokes more obvious.

a11n
07-08-2008, 09:34 PM
yo me puse comprendo

TexasMeg
07-08-2008, 09:55 PM

:) for the first time i don't feel like such a noob on the site. YAY

oh btw this may or may not be a drunken post

Beefy
07-08-2008, 10:04 PM
For the record, I was completely sober, of sound mind, and having a moment of pure, unabashed lucidity when I wrote this thread.

TexasMeg
07-08-2008, 10:06 PM
For the record, I was completely sober, of sound mind, and having a moment of pure, unabashed lucidity when I wrote this thread.

me too :rolleyes:

Beefy
07-08-2008, 10:42 PM
me too :rolleyes:

:clink:

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-08-2008, 11:19 PM

Well what the fuck? Did he give you a blowjob or are you just that woefully ignorant? If you seriously meant what you said, you must be the same poster as AHZ, that is the only rational explanation, because the guy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about 95% of the time.

uscitizen
07-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Well what the fuck? Did he give you a blowjob or are you just that woefully ignorant? If you seriously meant what you said, you must be the same poster as AHZ, that is the only rational explanation, because the guy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about 95% of the time.

He is still 4% ahead of you :D

Beefy
07-08-2008, 11:50 PM

Yes, I am AHZ. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the insight maineman.

Minister of Truth
07-09-2008, 01:39 AM
And have her wear a ball cap ?

LOL nice. Actually, I haven't known more than two hot women at the most who ever wore ballcaps (off the field for the softball crowd)... :eek:

FUCK THE POLICE
07-09-2008, 01:48 AM
I'm gonna go smoke some pot now. Nite.

Minister of Truth
07-09-2008, 02:08 AM

Pussy! Where's the meth at?

Diuretic
07-09-2008, 03:16 AM
lmao.
We do that on Thursdays.

EVERY Thursday? Well I never :D

Diuretic
07-09-2008, 03:19 AM
:) for the first time i don't feel like such a noob on the site. YAY

oh btw this may or may not be a drunken post

You can always tell my drunken posts. I type very c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y and backspace a lot :clink:

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-09-2008, 04:34 AM

Yet somehow I keep defeating you.:cool:

Cancel7
07-09-2008, 05:29 AM
He is still 4% ahead of you :D

LMAO

Cancel7
07-09-2008, 05:30 AM
Yes, I am AHZ. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the insight maineman.

Well, as much as it pains me to say this Beefy - he has some legit questions there.

LadyT
07-09-2008, 06:02 AM
EVERY Thursday? Well I never :D

pretty much.

Diuretic
07-09-2008, 06:49 AM
pretty much.

Sorry, my fault, it was a reference to an old Australian trade union joke, it doesn't transfer well obviously. Apologies for any offence caused.

LadyT
07-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Sorry, my fault, it was a reference to an old Australian trade union joke, it doesn't transfer well obviously. Apologies for any offence caused.

LOL. No offense taken.

Cancel3
07-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Wow, I leave Tuesday morning for a marathon driving/training/safety check trip, and ya'll take a funny thread to the absolute limits.

Hmmm

Asshat, you might try the Dom/sub thing sometime. You might like to have a woman take a whip to you.

Kathi, you are less a noob than I, so enjoy.

And its thursday! When & where is this secret stuff supposed to happen?

Minister of Truth
07-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Yet somehow I keep defeating you.:cool:

That's weird, you're the one who keeps getting 1ups banged up your ass...

Cancel5
07-10-2008, 02:28 PM

I think I love you, Tender Heart Bear!

Blackwater Lunchbreak
04-06-2010, 09:23 AM
bump. Oh yeah.

DamnYankee
04-06-2010, 09:57 AM
You can get medical marijuana in California simply by going down to any place like Venice Beach, paying some cash to one of the several doctors in a store-front and claiming any number of symptoms on his poster. Then he listens to your heart, takes your blood pressure and pulse, bumps your knee with one of those rubber hammers then gives you a prescription and you buy the shit and smoke it.

Minister of Truth
04-06-2010, 10:12 AM
bump. Oh yeah.

:1up:

placeholdername
03-21-2013, 12:24 PM
I am scared after reading this thread. Don't hurt me, pleeeeeease!