PDA

View Full Version : "Too many tags"???

Little-Acorn
07-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Sometimes when I start a thread, the system tells me I have posted too many tags for the post. But, umm, I haven't posted any tags at all. The system apparently takes my title and plucks out a number of words, puts them in the Tags window by itself, then yells at ME for putting too many there.

OK, OK. So how do I keep the system from posting too many of its own tags and blaming me?

Like dealing with a leftist fanatic all over again. :^)

FUCK THE POLICE
07-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Delete some of the tags. Christ.

Damocles
07-04-2008, 10:48 PM
When you start threads, one way to stop that is by actually posting tags. If you keep them concise it won't take your title and create tags from it.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Why does it make auto-tags?

Damocles
07-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Why does it make auto-tags?
Because I was tired of making them all myself. This way there is something there, and I can change the inappropriate ones rather than work them all.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-05-2008, 05:02 AM
Because I was tired of making them all myself. This way there is something there, and I can change the inappropriate ones rather than work them all.

Damn you holland dozier holland!

tinfoil
07-16-2008, 01:04 PM
nice feature. I erased them and then it made them again.

If only there was a way to make a limit for the number of tags it can auto-produce, like say, the maximum number of tags allowed.

uscitizen
07-16-2008, 01:14 PM

If only there was a way to make a limit for the number of tags it can auto-produce, like say, the maximum number of tags allowed.

yeah same here sometimes, see my somethings bent thread.

Damo just whizzed me off like a congressman.

Damocles
07-16-2008, 01:44 PM

I'll work on it.